Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 06:02 PM

Default Thinking Up the Excuse

Bill drives back to his dormitory from the sporting goods store, still trying to figure out how he is going to come up with a plausible explanation to Joe with respect to what he just did. He needs a story line that is at least a little bit believable, at least a line that Joe does not burst out in uncontrollable laughter at the outrageousness of it all.

Bill really wants to try Sebbie’s stunt using the pieces that he just bought at the big-box sporting goods store. In short, Bill wants to try spending the night in a cup while dressing as the funchball player that he saw in the wet dream experience and run an experiment of sorts in an attempt to see exactly how his body reacts to the new “predicament” that it is in through the night. This sounds like wild and crazy fun, something a College freshman might try but probably not a high school senior.

But while this is the unvarnished truth certainly that is not an explanation that would work with Joe as to why he is wearing all the equipment he purchased to bed that night. At least that is not today’s explanation. Maybe Bill can clue Joe in a bit more as to the unvarnished truth tomorrow, or the net day.

Bill needs to come up with something that at least has an element of plausibility and sanity to it, and certainly not that he wants to see if he can still successfully jerk off while wearing a strap, a cup and a pair of really snug fitting compression shorts. The truth is just too blunt.

Naw, Bill needs a subtler excuse. Bedtime is nearing. Bill is thinking. Joe is in the room thinking bedtime is nearing too. Maybe a simple explanation is the best approach, even though it stretches the truth “just a little”. OK, well maybe a lot.

Bill finally concocts an explanation. Here it is.

“I have been thinking that I want to do some workouts at the College gym for students. The gym is only a half-block away from the dormitory. I decided I did not bring any clothes to campus suitable for that. Mostly my closet is filled with several pairs of jeans plus some colored shirts. I was out to the big box sporting goods store this afternoon, and they had racks of tee shirts and shorts on sale. Turns out, they are both made of this new Lycra blend suff. But since that stretches so much it might be just what I need for my new student gym workouts. The only problem is, after I got this stuff home, I decided that the size looks as if the fit is going to be rather snug. I thought maybe if I wore the shorts and compression tee to bed for several nights, that would loosen them up a bit when I use them at the gym.”

That sounded plausible at least, not laugh-in-your face silly. Joe seemed just listen and to take all of this in stride. Joe was a bit surprised in that Joe had never shown any interest in being an athlete or even working out in the gym before this. But if Joe had issues with Bill’s explanation, he did not show that in his facial expression. Joe just took this all in.

…….To be continued