View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 08:16 PM

Part 5

We arrived in Phuket in the February for two weeks of sun, sea and something else. I chose a hotel that was near to the beach this time. We were in our hotel room preparing for our first visit to the hotel pool. My fiancée took a couple of regular bikinis out of her suitcase, put them back and picked out a tiny pair of black G-string bikini bottoms.
‘Can I wear these here?’ she asked.
‘Yes. Just as long as you wear the top with them.’ I replied.
She went to change in the bathroom and when she emerged, I had changed into a pair of dark blue swim briefs, with only 1.5 inch sides.
‘Ooh, you look great in them!’ She exclaimed.
‘Too hot here to wear anything more.’

A couple of days had passed and we were strolling along the beach. We were wearing the swimwear as first selected. My fiancée didn’t wear anything different all trip. Now there were two things occupying my mind at this moment. The first one was how to stop the erection threatening to slip out of my Speedos, as the sight of my fiancée’s tanned bare buttocks, wobbling with every step on the soft sand, was a bit exciting. The second, was how to arrange a liaison with the doctor’s wife….

Except…. I heard my name called out. She had spotted us!
‘Who is that?’ My fiancée asked suspiciously.
‘I see you’re looking fit,’ the wife said, noticing the bulge in my pants.

I made introductions, retelling the safe version of how we met last year. She then invited us to dinner that night, which the fiancée accepted with glee. I had my reservations though.

Back at the house, one year on. Everything seemed the same, until the wife pointed out her three-month old daughter, lying in her cot. I felt a strange sense of responsibility. Maybe it was time for one of my own?
‘She looks quite pale,’ my fiancée remarked, unhelpfully.

The dinner proceeded well, as we chatted about our personal lives, the exchange rate etc. We had just finished dessert until my fiancée said, ‘I’m really feeling tired’, and then promptly collapsed at the table!
‘Ah, the sedative’s worked. Help me carry her to the bedroom,’ the wife said.
‘You what?!’ I exclaimed incredulously.
‘I just put some in her wine. We can’t have her getting in the way.’
‘How long will she be asleep for?’
‘Until next morning. Gives us all night.’
‘This is going too far!’ I uttered with exasperation.
‘But you have a promise to keep!’

So I procreated with her once that night, with little pleasure, and the following morning we all had breakfast together. My fiancée’s mishap was accounted for by consuming too much wine, and the effect of the warm night. I was starting to think it was time to move on, until the doctor invited us to go on his boat the next day, for some swimming and snorkelling, none other. My fiancée accepted the invitation. If only she knew what was really happening….

TO BE CONCLUDED