View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 07:18 PM

Part 4

The following summer I visited a sports shop to buy a field hockey stick for the new season. The shop was deserted, which was just as well, as the shop assistant was taking a bit of a while to wrap my stick up. This was making me feel a little tense on account of her striking appearance. She had a Mediterranean look with jet black hair, about 5 feet 6, medium build, aged mid to late twenties, and wearing a rather tight t-shirt, showing off her toned physique. I had to break the tension and engaged her in small talk - her personality was pleasing, too. When I completed the purchase I said ‘Look, I don’t normally do this, but would you like to go out with me?’
‘Sure. I’ve never dated a hockey player before!’

We exchanged details, and the next night, just after finishing tea, I heard a knock on my apartment door. It was the girl!
‘Hi, can I come in?’
‘Please.’
‘I thought we could go out tonight if you’re free, or we could just stop in. I’ve brought a bottle of wine.’
She was indeed holding a bag and she was wearing a rather sexy summer dress.
‘I like your dress.’
‘It’s very comfortable.’
And in a moment the dress was lying around her ankles and she stood there completely naked…

I saw a lot of her that summer – well actually all of her as she liked removing her clothes. Nothing sexual, she was just a naturist and felt more comfortable that way. I wasn’t complaining.
We got engaged to be married and then good and bad news arrived from Thailand. Good in that the doctor’s wife had conceived a girl and bad, because I now had to carry out my pledge. However, I had no trouble persuading my fiancée to travel to Phuket for next St Valentine’s Day, but obviously I was economical with the truth. There’s honesty and there’s discretion.