View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 05:04 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to louievlahopoulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikey2k27
I just love the feeling of speedo on my body i am gay. I live in tropics so hot he lots of the time so I spent most of days just lay around in speedo. we have pool so i walk around in my yard with them on. my BF love have then on went he not at work. As i work from home i where then in my office. i only real put on clothier to go to shops lots of the time i keep my speedo on under them once i am back home off with the clothier back into my speedo i have 25pairs now. if friend come lots of them just love lay around in there under where.
I am bi and love wearing my speedos.When I had my first homosexual experience I was wearing a bright blue pair with 1" side seams.We'll leave that story for the story centre.I haven't worn anything but Speedos since I've worn swimwear.I love the way they look on me and even more on other men.They don't have to be built like Olympic swimmers.I just love looking at their bulge,especially when wet.I now have many pairs of speedos and like wearing all of them the same.I love it when men and women look at me,especially when I'm getting out of the water.I usually have an erection the whole time as they feel so good......and it's more than obvious.