View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:18 PM

Default 25: Wandering Paris

Paris at night is spectacular, the Eiffel Tower lit up and the Cathedral of Notre Dame gracing the city in all its grandeur. Along the river, artists sell their works to the passing romantics. It is a place to get lost in yourself and the world around you. Alex and Patrick could not wait to explore it all. They ate dinner fast, plotted and planned with other guys from the band.

“You think we can get Chris to join us?” Patrick asked Alex.

“I hope so, but he is pretty caught up with Sheri right now.” Alex replied. “Been a tough few days.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Patrick replied. Alex had filled him in on the whole story as were waiting for dinner. “At least we have three days here, so he’ll get to see it later.” Alex added.

“You are so sweet to think of him,” Alex complimented his friend. The two smiled at each other, their eyes meeting and intently gazing at deeply into the soul. A tingle of desire pulsed through their bodies, stimulating every one of their senses. At that very moment, each of them silently realized they were more than just friends. They were in love.

Chris now laid on the bed, wearing his France print Turbo swimsuit, one he had found on the web and bought specifically for the trip. It was brand new and fit him tight, as all new suits did. As he put it on, he modeled it for himself in the mirror, admiring his own body and how much he filled the suit out, partly from arousal, but mostly a result of his physical attributes and lean, fit body. He rubbed down his front, going slowly across his bulge, making himself stir with desire. It had been a long time since he and Sheri last had any romance. The desire to feel her warm hand feeling him was growing strong within him. It was at this point that he pinged Sheri via facetime, his bare chest and bulging anatomy in clear view. She smiled as she saw him, her own desires throbbing within her. Chris wanted to be with her as he smiled back, he quickly became fully erect in the suit. He tossed himself chest down on the bed, his bulging anatomy pressing into the mattress.

“You look stunning,” Sheri said as the iPad jostled from Chris’s leap. Sheri was wearing a loose fitting top, not nearly as naked and on display as Chris. She still looked cute, cute enough to keep him aroused and hard. “Roll over. Let me see your front, again,” she asked teasingly. “ I want to see your new swimsuit.”

“Not yet,” he replied. “I want to enjoy your smile.”

“What are you wearing,” Sheri asked. “I hope it is cute and sexy,”

“Well, it is a new swimsuit, one for France, a Turbo,” he replied. “It’s really cool.” he added.

“Show me,” Sheri requested. “I bet you look so masculine in it.” Chris hesitated to reply. He was so hard and bulging he was afraid to roll over and let her see, even though she had seen him many times before in exactly the same state of arousal. Finally, after her pleas, he relented.

“Well, you have this effect on me,” Chris said coyly, knowing he was still rock hard. “I kind of can’t hide it.”

“It’s cool, I love you when you are turned on,” Sheri replied.

“Okay,” replied Chris as he rolled over, his bulging suit now free of the compression of the mattress. He turned the iPad toward his feet, showing the profile of his sculptured abs and the strength of his erect male anatomy bulging inside the swimsuit, one string end hanging out laying across his abdomen. It was very erotic, for both of them.

“Oh, you look so hot,” Sheri responded. “Show me a close up.” Chris closed the shot in on the front of his suit. The front was dark background with red and white painted stripes on his right side and a circular France logo on the left. The backside was emblazoned with a large France logo. The suit looked awesome and Chris really was filling it out very well, too well, in fact. He was packed inside, pointed down, his erect state causing a very pronounced bulge. His outline wrapped down between his legs. “Wow, you are pretty packed in there,” Sheri observed.

“Yeah, I sort of have this guy issue right now,” Chris laughed. “You do this to me,” he added. He adjusted a bit with his hand, the bend of his anatomy straining to go straight and firm. The conversation turned hot and steamy, causing even more pressure within the suit. Chris was getting more aroused and turned on with each exchange, So was Sheri, but her state of arousal was far less obvious than the erect bulge and throbbing sensations between Chris’s legs.

“I love you so much,” Chris said as he ended the call. Sheri replied a similar sweet reply. This dialogue continued for several minutes, the whole time Chris was feeling himself in the suit. He was still hard, still aroused, but he felt a relief far greater than what could have happened between his legs. They were still deeply in love, and that was what really mattered.

Chris laid on his back on the bed, alone, the sounds of the city in the background. He slowly rubbed himself across the front of the swimsuit, playing back the best parts of the call in his mind. His body was still tantalized by the call, Chris enjoyed the feeling as his right hand felt his own parts. He continued his self caressing until he was fully erect and looking at his fully erect bulge. He loved the way he looked when he was sexually charged up, the way the suit outlined him. In fact, he secretly liked the way all guys looked in their swimsuits, showing off their masculinity. Not so much in a sexual way, but more in a artful way, the beauty of displaying the male body in a graceful way.

Chris stopped short of going all the way. He stood, adjusted and went to look out the window. Thoughts of Sheri in his head, how much it would be fun to be with her in Paris. He took in the sights from the big window, his hand still on his crotch. The photo op could have been a perfect cover for DNA, a hot guy in a tight swimsuit framed by a window over Paris. The cool air felt great against his chest, almost as great as the view from the 18th floor. He could see the top of the Eiffel Tower and the spires of Notre Dame. He wished he had Sheri wrapped in his arms, taking it all in together. Maybe more.

Alex and Patrick knocked at the door just seconds before they bounded through it. Chris was still standing at the window taking in the sights of Paris. He was still in the same swimsuit, albeit some small dribbles of evidence of his earlier highly aroused state. Startled, he turned around, his hands somewhat concealing his aroused state. The suit was still tightly clinging his body.

“Dude, what’s the story?” Alex said. “You want to get out and see the city or what?”

“Yeah, sure, absolutely,” Chris said as he fidgeted with his crotch, adjusting himself. “Let me get changed, maybe a quick shower.”

“Whoa, cool swimsuit!” Patrick exclaimed. “You look mind blowing hot,” he added, very much attracted to the near naked body. Alex was caught off guard by the remark, his expression of surprise said it all.

“Chris has all kinds of secret swimsuits,” Alex replied. “A regular swimmer fashionista.” Alex added.

“Dude, look who’s talking.” Chris replied. “I mean you must have a dozen suits and you aren’t even a swimmer.”

“I get my swimsuit lust from you, horny boy.” Alex teased back, a direct reference to Chris’s obvious aroused state.

“Chris, turn around, let me see the whole suit,” Patrick asked. “I love it.”

Chris did a slow complete turn, his tight chest and abs against the well filled out suit looked amazing. Patrick smiled as he watched, his own body responding inside his shorts. Patrick loved Alex, but Chris was a fun fantasy, and with his swimwear choice, he made it easy to desire him.

“Okay, enough of a show or else we’ll all need showers,” Chris ended the fashion display. He headed into the bathroom for a quick, cool shower.