Thread: The Tornados
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 03:32 PM

Default Bryan's Dilemma

“See you at the meet, tomorrow,” Bryan said as gave Stephanie a hug and kiss. Their relationship was blossoming and they were exploring the limits further and further each time they spent together. Bryan jumped in his Jeep Wrangler, a hot red one that Steph loved, and blew her another kiss. He looked so cute in his blue print board shorts that hung low on his hips revealing the waistband of the swimsuit he wore under. He was shirtless, his tight abs and muscular chest showing the efforts of his swi mming. She most loved him in his team swimsuits. Wearing those she could hardly keep her hands off him.

“Can’t wait to see you in your Speedo,” she texted him as quickly as he pulled from the curb. He smiled at the note. A tingle of sensation ran between his legs. He always found himself getting turned on when he was around Steph, most especially if he was in his swim team suits. He felt himself get hard, his shorts and the suit underneath straining against his youthful sexual zest. The side effects of their time alone in his jeep on the private road near leading back to Alligator Pond.

The meet tomorrow was a large coed meet, one of the bigger ones where the guys and girls teams swam together. It was a nearly full day event. All the swimmers were pumped up about it. It was being hosted this year at their own school, so they had home pool advantage. It would draw a big crowd, and the swim boosters, a collection of swimmer parents and friends, offered free hot dogs and burgers for any students watching the meet. That usually brought the crowd in. Of course, there would be the contingent of cute girls there to simply check out the cute guys in their tight little swimsuits.

“Dude, no sex,” came a text from Jimmy on Bryan’s cell phone, breaking his mind from the lustful thoughts. Bryan had confided in Jimmy that he really wanted to go “all the way” with Steph and he shared intimate details of what they had already.

“Not yet,” he texted back. “But I might need to do myself…lol” Bryan added.

“Yeah, but you do that three times a day,” Jimmy shot back.

“LMAO,” Bryan replied. He got out of the Jeep, tugged the front of his shorts and pushed his bulging anatomy down. The house was empty, so he bounded upstairs to his room. A picture of Ryan Lochte graced the swim wall, while a pin up of some hot beach volleyball player in her skimpy bikini graced the ceiling above his bed. A flat screen he saved money for was on the wall at the end of his bed, a really awesome 50 inch specimen that was his pride and joy. He shed the shorts, locked his door, and dived onto the bed. He laid there, naked but for the swimsuit, and rubbed his hand over his bulge. He loved admiring himself, especially when his manhood looked so large. He wasn’t hard, but he was full of desire.

Stephanie laid on her bed thinking about the night they had just had. Until tonight, their relationship had not ventured much past kissing, but tonight they both explored each other’s bodies. The country road was quiet, they were alone, and the pond was calm as glass. It was appropriately named, as alligators were frequently seen. Bryan had slipped off his boardies and shirt, revealing his tightly packed swimsuit, an Arena print. She had on a floral print bikini top and green bikini bottoms. As they made out, their hands wandered down to lower parts on the body, She had never felt a guy’s anatomy before tonight, the way his wrapped around and down between his legs. Bryan was positioned down. She marveled at how he seemed to grow into her hand each time she rubbed over him. As she replayed the night, her own body shuddered with the titillating sensations of what he would have felt like with her.

The alarm rang out early at 5 am. Bryan had fitfully slept, the result of his constant state of arousal and the erections that came with it. He was still in the swimsuit, he rubbed himself, feeling his current erection. He laid on his back, one hand on his chest, and one on his crotch. “Probably should get up,” he thought.

“Good morning sweet boy,” rang out a text from Stephanie. “Hope you slept well. I dreamt of you all night.”

“Good morning. Me too. I think I need a cold shower,” Bryan texted back.

Jimmy, Nick, and the other guys, along with Bryan, started a text exchange. They would all meet at 6 at Nick’s house for a pre meet breakfast. They had to be at the pool at 7:30. The meet started at 8:30.

Jimmy shot Nick a picture of himself in his swimsuit. “Ready!” he texted with it. Nick smiled at the pic and shot back a similar one of himself.

“Mom’s already cooking,” Nick tested the guys.

Bryan grabbed his meet suits, two of them, and tossed them in his swim bag. He slipped his favorite pair of goggles in the side pocket, along with two back up pairs. Still in the same swimsuit he slept in, he headed to the shower.

The stands were packed, even at the early hour of 8 am on a Saturday. The main pool was race ready, team banners hung from the fence along the far side. The main outdoor pool was a new 50 meter pool, one of the few on the Florida high school circuit. The older 25 yard pool adjacent to it was being used as the warm up pool and was already full of swimmers.

:“I really should have jacked myself,” Bryan said to Jimmy as he pushed his still somewhat aroused anatomy into the tiny, tight, white team race suit, the one with the strategically placed tornado that rose from between the legs to cover the bulging front.

“Better that you saved your energy,” Jimmy replied. “Plus you will look hotter with a bigger package.”

“Yeah, show some dick to the whole school,” Bryan laughed as he tied his strings.

“Okay team huddle,” the Captain called out. All the guys gathered around, a hearty display of maleness clad in what were probably the best looking team suits in the state. “On three…1,2,3...”

“Tornadoes! Eat our wake!” the guys said in unison, loudly.

---------------------------

Bold announcements were usually left for the more popular sports, but this was such a big meet the home team decided to break rank. “Ladies and gentlemen, Students and Parents, here come your Tornadoes” called out the announcer as the guys and the girls emerged from the locker room area, all coming forward in two lines, guys to the right, ladies to the left. Bryan walked side by side with Stephanie, they held hands. She was smiling, while Bryan had a more serious look. His bulge was prominent, he was pointed up, and his outlined hugged the top of his waistband. Finally, he turned and looked at Stephanie and smiled. She patted his butt.

“Kick butt,” she said as the guys and girls parted to huddle with their coach.

“You too,” Bryan replied.

The team was on fire. By the noon break, Bryan had won his first two events and placed second in his third. Jimmy placed second in his first event, third in his second event. He had one to go. Nick kicked butt in all his events. Stephanie broke a school record in her first event and was second in the other. The team was in the top spot for the meet so far, but the biggest events came after the noon break.

While the crowd chowed down on the free burgers and dogs, most of the guys in the crowd bare-chested in the Florid heat, and most wearing board shorts. The girls were all in skimpy tops and even slighter shorts, making most of the guys wild and horny. Joel and the cross country team had joined the action, having arrived back from an early meet at Lakes. Joel looked hot, dressed in his slight running shorts and no shirt. Joel waved to Jimmy as he ate a burger with fellow teammates from the running team. Joel's shorts bulged as he admired the cute swimmers in their awesome swimsuits. So many hot guys so naked.

The swimmers either ate very light or not at all. Stephanie and Bryan sat together at the far end of the bleachers reserved for the swimmers. Bryan ate a few bites of a protein bar sharing the rest of it with Stephanie. They sipped a power drink.

“You look so cute,” Bryan said to her as they sat. He had his hands at his side.

“You, too.” Stephanie replied. “You are the hottest guy here. And you look amazing in the team swimsuits.” she added. Bryan blushed. He slid his hand behind her and rubbed the back of her one piece suit, the lycra sliding under his hand.

Stephanie placed her hand on Bryan’s right knee. The feel of her caused a tingle inside his suit. “Don’t get a boner,” he thought to himself. He could feel himself wanting to respond to her. He wiggled his legs a bit, fending off the urge.

“What are you swimming next,” Bryan asked. He slid his hand down to the base of her back. He leaned back n the bleacher, resting himself against the seat behind.

“Long,” Stephanie replied. “My last event. Then I can come watch your team events.”

“Cool,” he replied. “They said the IM’s will be in the short pool. Not sure why.” Bryan added. Stephanie’s hand had wandered up his leg, about midway to his crotch.

“Want to do something after?” Stephanie asked. She shifted her hand to his chest, resting it flat over his breastbone.

“What did you have in mind,” Bryan replied with a smile. “I mean after last night, I want to do a lot of things,” he gave her a grin.