View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 09:33 AM

Default Pool meeting

Went lap swimming at a pool where I am visiting for my Godson's graduation. I had the whole pool to myself. I was wearing a California Republic emblem Hard Core Swim brief (2 inch sides, white background). About half way through my swim a guy took the lane next to me. He had on a Nike black with medium blue splice brief. He was about my same age and had a great body and looked hot. We swam at about the same pace, every once in a while we "raced" each other. I really wanted to meet him, but we were both into our swims. He was lean, his chest was hair free, as were his smooth legs. I was a several laps away from being done when I saw him leaving the pool. "Damn," I thought. I finished my swim and got out, probably ten minutes after he left. To my surprise, he was sitting on the bench near the pool. We ended up showing off our suits to each other and talking about swimming. He had never seen a Hard Core Swim brief and really liked it, so I told him where to get one and showed him a few of my Turbo and another HC I had in my swim bag (I always have spare suits). It was a nice end to my swim.