View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:42 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawstringz
I can pretty much mirror the comments of those already mentioned. First, I just swim that much quicker/easier, wearing a brief-type suit. I also have the square leg style (depending on who's around/where I am at) but I always go back to the brief. So swim-wise, they're more practical.

Then of course, there's appearance. I'm no male model but still in pretty good shape I think. My dick is average size - unless I'm in cold water lol. I prefer to wear blue/light blue briefs because they tend to do a nicer job of displaying everything. My favourite suits are the Sporti solid suits (Royal). I like them for the fit, comfort and freedom in the crotch. The all-lycra suits are too confining and they make my junk look too small.

So I guess my appeal is the practicality it provides for swimming and the pride and confidence I have in being able to display my junk in my favourite style of swim suit as well as admiring them on other guys.

drawstringz,

I feel the same way you do about the Sporti briefs. I've got the Euro style in blue, black, green, and red. I love the feel of them as well as the fit. Like you I especially like the freedom in the crotch. I wear them very low on my hips which gives me a feeling of roominess (although my package is only average at best). And you can't beat the price. I rotate them along with my other briefs so the chlorine doesn't degrade the fabric.

D67