View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 05:40 AM

Default In college, and really wishing to wear a speedo and swim. There's no team though :(

Hi! BriefBro here! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself!

I'm in my third year at a junior college and there's no swim team available here so I have almost no outlet to go about wearing a swim brief and owning it. I look back to my high school days, and I was way too shy and way too unfit to bother joining the swim team. Everyone that tried out was admitted to the team, honestly, and almost everyone came out of swim season with a new, fitter body. It's my biggest regret from high school. If I joined I would have had the perfect foundation. If I did I would have lost so much weight and got so much more muscle.

However, I'm not all that unfit. I could lose like 20 pounds and gain like 10 in muscle, but I have a lot of work to do. I've even gained weigh in the last year. I was never really active when I was a teen. There is a local pool, that charges about $6 for a day. (California prices, go figure.) but I feel like it's not really a welcoming place. This area is also somewhat conservative. I did take a swim class there as an elective, but I only ever wore jammers. I really enjoyed it, honestly. When I swim I just forget about things and enjoy the sport. I did get frustrated at first at how unfit I felt but after several weeks I was able to swim a mile without stopping.

I'm just feeling a bit frustrated over it all. I'm over feeling so bad; I'll just take a dive and go back to that pool tomorrow. I'm not totally sure how a swim workout is like, but I'll learn. I have a pair of swim briefs: a 1 in side Speedo Solar Briefs. I know, the most revealing one, but I'll just relax with those for now and stick with jammers for now. I plan on eventually buying a 2 in or 3 in pair and swimming in those at an indoor pool. But that's for the future