View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 06:55 PM

50 years old in less then a month, and mostly straight.

It was around the time I graduated high school and started college that I first tried out Speedos and lycra, getting away from home I was getting away from the judgement of friends and family. Had a short transitional period that I wore them under trunks because I couldn't trust myself not to have a hard on, but after that I didn't want to wear anything more then the swim briefs in the water ever again. After a couple of years regular Speedos weren't skimpy enough and I searched for ever skimpier swimwear, even started wearing thongs. Often I'd venture to the pool in shorts with a thong underneath, I'd enter the water wearing the shorts and slip them off after a little while, sometimes I'd manage to be brave enough to strip down to the thong then enter the water, but I could never reach the point where I could wear them unabashedly as I did Speedos.

Somehow I've gotten away from swimming and thus not much of a Speedo wearer anymore, but still admire the site of others in Speedos. I still ride a bicycle a lot giving me the excuse to wear lycra cycling gear, with a thong on underneath for support.