View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:11 PM

Default I modded the thong a little

I decided that the waistband would look better if I instead of overlapping the waistband to shorten it I could butt join it. That worked pretty well.

Then I got this idea to improve the joining in the perineum area as well using a butt joint of the front and back of the thong. I cut out my old sewing and got it all sewed back together. Then I discovered I had twisted it and part had an inside out, so all my new sewing work had to go. Keep in mind that each time I cut the stitching out, the thong strap gets shorter by a quarter inch or so. So in the process of restitching this I was also managing to make the thong strap fit tighter, as it keeps getting shorter and shorter.

After some fuss I managed to get the front of the thong sewed onto the back.

I tried it on, and WOW. The thong that was really loose and stretched out, now fits really tight, both front and rear. The rear strap that is now much shorter really fits tight between the cheeks of the butt. In thong design, strap length is everything, and even a quarter inch makes a lot of difference.

I have two of these thongs, both stretched out, but one repaired and one not. I can experiment with the other one some more.

Sebbie