View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 11:35 AM

My interest in Speedos started in my teenage years not with swimming but with school PE and athletics, when some of the sportier boys wore them underneath their shorts.

I had seen them being worn during swimming lessons and noticed how the material went shiny when wet. I also noticed how the material was just enough to cover the private parts and no more. Speedos were skimpier than the underwear that was worn at the time and in some ways resembled girls’ panties.

The reason I spotted the being worn under shorts was that the shorts were white and see-through. It seemed to be so daring as it drew attention to the suggestive parts of the body. It made a great impression on me, although it was not until a few years later that I got a hand-me-down pair of Speedos. The first time I put them on I got a full erection.

I used to go running in them under white shorts. As well as being sexually arousing, Speedos are also very comfortable and practical, even with an erection.

I don’t have the confidence to do that any more, but I have worn them as underwear and also in private.

With the internet I have been able to buy a good sized collection in most colours and I wear them regularly for private exercise. To this day Speedos still have the same arousing effect.

I have a running machine and I always wear Speedos underneath my shorts when I use it.