View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 04:36 AM
Speedo Member

I went home that night, and concluded it had been quite a summer. My parents commented how much time I had spent at the pool, and wondered if I'd miss it. For more reasons than they might even imagine.

That night I went to bed mentally recapping the summer. Hanging out with Larry and Chad. Larry being more like the big brother...and Chad...what was he exactly? I was unquestionably attracted to him, and thought he was to me, but concluded he wouldn't do anything given our age difference. Would he have otherwise? I dozed off, but it wasn't long before I was dreaming about both of them. I was in the boiler room. Larry was messing around with a girl, and Chad was waiting for me when I walked in. He had just finished swimming laps in his white speedo. Between the baby oil and the residual water, he glistened. He was standing there fully erect, pulled me towards him and placed my hand down the front of his suit. There was his thick cock at full attention. What was he wanting me to do? "show me how much you like it Bunky" I gently stroked him while he took both of his hands and slid them down the back of my speedo, one finger resting on my hole. I stroked some more and then reached down for his balls. He put his head on my shoulder and started moaning and thrusting into my hand and against my body. A few more strokes and he shot up his stomach and chest, beads of sweat now falling down from his forehead and running down my chest. "And now I get to watch you" he said. I pulled down the front of my suit and stroked myself and immediately came...all over him. It was of course a very intense wet dream, and I woke myself up in a puddle of my own warm juice. The dream was so realistic and seemed such a logical extension of the summer, it took me minutes to realize - it was only a dream, and we had never deliberately touched, other than a few 'innocent' grabs while wrestling.

The day after Labor Day is 'tear down' day for the pool employees. They're released after putting all the chairs in storage, taking down the diving board, and closing down the pumps. They also take one last celebratory leap in the pool before leaving. I couldn't resist but to stop by. Was it to say goodbye or see them both in their speedos one more time. I offered to help, and they were both thankful for the offer and to see me. My reward?..I got to jump in the pool with them that final time. Chad made a point of telling me to stop by the boiler room to see him before taking off on my bike. So I got out of the pool, went into the locker room and changed, and stuffed my black speedo into the pocket of my jeans.

I knocked on the boiler room door, and Chad encouraged me to come in. "I've got something for you...actually a few things." He peeled off his white speedo. There he was, standing inches in front of me naked, with amazing tan lines from a summer in the sun. "Here, I want you to have this...and my leopard suit too." They'll look great on you and give you something to remember me by. 'wow, OK, thanks...maybe I'll wear them on swim team..." 'be careful with the white one unless you want a lot of attention" he laughed. "Thanks." We shook hands, and he patted me on the back. I turned away to leave and thought for a moment.

"Do you want my speedo? It's a bit small for you, but you do look amazing in it."
"I was hoping you'd ask" Chad smiled. He took it and pulled it up. It was obviously giving him pleasure as he was half erect. "Want to help?" "No, I'd better leave that up to you...you seem to have a lot of experience packing yourself in these." I laughed aloud, nervously. Would he have really wanted me to help. Chad said: "I'll be sleeping in these tonight...and thinking about you."

So ended the summer.