View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:24 PM

All of you know I am still in the recovery process from prostate surgery. Yesterday I had my six month checkup, actually 9 months out from the surgery.

I'm Still working on getting my "manhood" back. I told my surgeon I was close to 5 inches now, but could still use a little "firming up" The conversation at that point got pretty funny.

The surgeon said. That doesn't tell me anything. How big are you non-erect? I said "only a couple inches, so five inches is quite an accomplishment given that I was unable to get an erection at all when you saw me 6 months ago"

The surgeon said."I see penises of all sizes. Sometimes very tiny guys wander in here and they are an amazing 6 inches, flaccid. Then some big dude who you think would have a giant penis has this tiny penis only a couple inches long. I just never know what to expect!"

I told him I had just read that the average erect penis size according to the most recent data is only 5.6 inches, so I was shooting for an inch more gain.

Then the conversation turned to the issue of whether I had a partner and how I was getting an erection. i think he wanted to know more than I was telling him I did not go into a lot of detail on this except to say that the techniques I employed when I was about 13 still seemed to work!

ROFL

Sebbie