View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 11:07 PM

Default Swim!

I think that the best way to get guys comfortable in wearing speedos is to get them to swim-preferably doing laps. Everything points to a brief suit as being the thing to wear when trying to optimise performance. If you get to wearing them in the pool you will gradually feel more at "home" in them-starting with your time in the pool area, locker room and walking between them. At times I have jumped out of the pool and gone to the parking lot in them to check the meter. As for washing windows at home and vehicles it may seem a little strange to others as it would if you went shopping. You gotta have shorts with pockets for that! I really feel for guys that continue to be shy about wearing them because they feel so great. Nude is of course better but that would be a little over the top-maybe 20 years from now. I continue to wear mostly Caussies and Turbos-each are somewhat different.but enjoyable. If you can't swim take a few lessons and begin by wearing speedos it shows your dedication and the instructors-guy our girl will understand. I have found that female instructors have a lot more patience with you and will be wearing a suit as brief as yours! Do It.