Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Last Ever Pics from the Clothing-optional Beach (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2801)

StrawberryBoards 05-22-2021 08:08 AM

Last Ever Pics from the Clothing-optional Beach

After years of declining usage the one really great clothing optional swimming near me has been re-designated as a "family" (euphemism for PRUDE) area. This has me a sad panda since this was my go to place to wear micro-suits (if busy) or go totally nude (if somewhat less busy)

It just seems odd that in a region where hordes of college students and twenty something wear nearly-nude amount of clothing to shop for groceries that the culture is shifting in the opposite direction at the beach. I guess the critical point is that it is only women at the local grocery with half of their buttocks exposed; and no one would blink an eye if women continue to wear microwear at the "family" beach.

A rant i know... just wish there was a future for all of us to catch some sun and some admiring eyes by the lovely natural swimming places we are fortunate to have.

Some pics from, apparently, the last couple times I'll be able to wear such small items without hearing it from some Karens.

Minimalist75 05-22-2021 10:41 AM

I have noticed the same thing. The younger generation, at least the female half of it, is very comfortable wearing extremely brief clothing but strongly opposed to nudity.

BikenSwim 05-28-2021 10:15 PM

I can still wear my Mategear suits at any beach, the modest flat front look does not bother anyone, and I enjoy wearing the smallest suit on the beach.

StrawberryBoards 05-29-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I have noticed the same thing. The younger generation, at least the female half of it, is very comfortable wearing extremely brief clothing but strongly opposed to nudity.

Thats an interesting way to put it. Likely due to micro-wear's proximity to fashion and status as opposed to nudism being naturism. If it doesn't display wealth and status alot of people can't be bothered apparently.

StrawberryBoards 05-29-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I can still wear my Mategear suits at any beach, the modest flat front look does not bother anyone, and I enjoy wearing the smallest suit on the beach.

Looking good. Having the smallest suit on the beach is a great goal and you should keep doing that.

I've worn some of my low rise suits at the aforementioned spot in the past but usually have trouble staying in at some point so I generally prefer a "pouch" style.

Wearing "low"

StrawberryBoards 05-29-2021 10:08 PM

Wearing "high"

paspeedo 05-30-2021 01:32 PM

What beach are you talking about? The one near me in NJ is still going strong

StrawberryBoards 05-30-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paspeedo
What beach are you talking about? The one near me in NJ is still going strong

Just a little known local swimming hole. Guess I have to drive to SF (or NJ apparently) now. Which one in NJ?

paspeedo 05-31-2021 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Just a little known local swimming hole. Guess I have to drive to SF (or NJ apparently) now. Which one in NJ?

Gunnison beach..part of the sandy hook area

Schoolspeedo 06-02-2021 05:28 PM

bet the grocery store ladies would admire a suit worn like that!..