Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   feeling feminine in a speedo (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=720)

bikinilover 06-26-2013 03:01 PM

feeling feminine in a speedo

I've found myself feeling feminine at times when I wear my speedo. Is it just me, or do others feel this way, too? Just want to know if I'm not alone.

Byron 06-26-2013 06:24 PM

femininity

Can you say more to explain the feeling with speedos?
You have described wearing women's bikinis in the past but does that mean tops as well as bottoms - and does the construction of the speedo somehow give a
different sensation?
For me the speedo is a very macho article of clothing . No "feminine" feelings come into the wearing of it whatsoever but I need to understand a lot more about cross-dressers I think.

skinnykid 06-26-2013 08:59 PM

I agree with Byron. I never feel feminine wearing a speedo.

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-27-2013 02:17 AM

No judgment here, but I am with the other posts. I find I feel very masculine when I wear my swimsuits. I do not find "speedos" to be feminine in any way. I don't know about Byron, but I think Skinnykid is a swimmer, as am I. That may make an impact as the suit is part of our sport of choice.

shaulis 06-27-2013 05:13 AM

I always feel masculine when wearing my swimsuits. I don't understand this, if a male has worn brief speedo style swimwear for years and years why all of a sudden would he feel feminine while wearing that same style swimwear. I don't get the thought process.

California Dolphin 06-27-2013 06:34 AM

Nothing "femmie" for me at all.

Wearing short shorts or a speedo style suit gives me a very athletic and confident feeling.

kumu 06-27-2013 02:34 PM

I body surf and ocean swim in mine but they also have a lot of sexuality for me, male sexuality. I don't think anything looks better, or looks more male on a guy than a speedo.

Byron 06-27-2013 04:53 PM

nothing looks better...

Very true - it's a no-brainer I think is the phrase.
Some swimmers on the pool starting blocks rather spoil the line-up with their jammers but I guess I must concede their right to make a faster competition time if that's what they do for them.
A big cheer for the divers and waterpolo teams however - they look great and hopefully nothing's going to change there !

California Dolphin 06-28-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byron
Very true - it's a no-brainer I think is the phrase.
Some swimmers on the pool starting blocks rather spoil the line-up with their jammers but I guess I must concede their right to make a faster competition time if that's what they do for them.
A big cheer for the divers and waterpolo teams however - they look great and hopefully nothing's going to change there !

Jammers (and "Half Pants") have got to be the weirdest looking/feeling apparel ever.

I can imagine wearing jammers while sitting with my upper legs covered and my knees sticking out. No way in Hell would I ever wear a jammer. :mad:

kumu 06-29-2013 09:11 AM

Not trying to be a wise guy but what does feeling feminine mean?