Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "SunSplash" weekend....for minimal swimwear lovers. (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1805)

luvnmythong 03-29-2016 03:35 AM

"SunSplash" weekend....for minimal swimwear lovers.

I am the coordinator/organizer for the "SunSplash" weekend, coming up July 22-24 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Everyone is invited to attend. We spend the weekend in everything from bikinis to g strings. Most choose to wear thongs. It's a perfect opportunity to wear all those skimpy suits that you might not be able to wear on your home turf. For more information and photos from previous years, visit our website: www.sunsplashweekend.weebly.com
Should you want more information or have questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

NE_OH_thonger 03-29-2016 07:20 PM

Welcome to the board! I've attended the past four SunSplashes, and am booked for this year as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and maybe some new faces from this board too

Minimalist75 03-30-2016 11:16 AM

Sunsplash

The hotel advertises to be clothing optional. Do any of the attendees go nude at their pool and only wear thongs etc. at the beach?

underwearphil 03-30-2016 04:22 PM

Sounds like a hot weekend. Have looked at the website and I would love to attend, however, I am not going to be able to get over to Florida in July. Am hoping to be there in September. I need to plan ahead, have you dates for Sunsplash 2017?

NE_OH_thonger 03-30-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minimalist75
The hotel advertises to be clothing optional. Do any of the attendees go nude at their pool and only wear thongs etc. at the beach?

While the majority of guys there wear swimwear (usually thongs and G-strings), guys can and do go nude at the pool. Also, there are some attendees who carpool to the clothing optional beach at Haulover on Sunday of that weekend.

luvnmythong 03-30-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underwearphil
Sounds like a hot weekend. Have looked at the website and I would love to attend, however, I am not going to be able to get over to Florida in July. Am hoping to be there in September. I need to plan ahead, have you dates for Sunsplash 2017?

We always have the SunSplash weekend in July, either the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month. Normally it is the last weekend.

underwearphil 03-30-2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvnmythong
We always have the SunSplash weekend in July, either the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month. Normally it is the last weekend.

Thanks!
Would be fantastic to join you all for thong weekend