Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Labor Day Coming ! (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2545)

nespeedoguy 08-29-2019 12:23 AM

Labor Day Coming !

On this hump day before Labor Day preparing for long weekend. Got speedos and Lycra cycling gear packed. Heading to camp right near the beach. For us northern guys weather already cooling off days shorter. So outside speedo days be numbered after the next few weeks. I’ve enjoyed some nice speedo trips to the beach and trip to nude river. But I’m going to join the y so I can do laps and enjoy sauna and steam room. Hope everyone’s enjoying the last of unofficial summer! Share what your up to for the holiday and plans for speedos in cooler weather. Any southern guys recommend good speedo destinations?
Cheers 🍻 guys
Peace

OhioSpeedoGuy 08-29-2019 03:25 AM

Will be going to the lake again. Buying a kayak hopefully this time plan to do some kayaking in only my speedo. Family just bought a jetski too going to bomb around on that too!

lapswimmer 08-29-2019 01:13 PM

Still in the 90s here in Texas so Speedo weather is around for some time to come. Lately enjoying my hot tub in the cooler mornings with my new NS nylon blend brief. Labor Day Monday will wear the US Flag NS suit for laps at the Y.

Red^^Speedo 08-29-2019 02:50 PM

Come to Canaveral National Seashore this Saturday morning for a Speedo Beach Day.

I'll bring the beer!

Afterwards, y'all can come to my house and help put up the hurricane shutters. :D

nespeedoguy 08-29-2019 05:20 PM

Great

This would be great but long trip! Good luck with the storm!
It would be awsome to have group guys enjoying their suits!
Cheers 🍻 man what’s your favorite suit for the weekend!?
Peace

MrMusik 08-29-2019 05:42 PM

The wife and I are heading to Galveston for the Labor Day Weekend and most of the week afterwards. Looking forward to a little vacation time to hang out with my gal in little bits of spandex and Lycra!

nespeedoguy 08-30-2019 02:45 AM

Fun

Enjoy your time in your speedo with your wife man!
I’m excited for the weekend :)

Red^^Speedo 08-30-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
This would be great but long trip! Good luck with the storm!
It would be awsome to have group guys enjoying their suits!
Cheers 🍻 man what’s your favorite suit for the weekend!?
Peace

Speedo Solars.

MrMusik 08-30-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
Enjoy your time in your speedo with your wife man!
I’m excited for the weekend :)

Oh, we definitely will enjoy the time together! Fortunately, we will be far enough west to not have to worry about that storm blowing through Florida next week.

Anyone else in the Galveston area want to come hang out in speedos with us?

OhioSpeedoGuy 09-01-2019 05:56 PM

Hopefully y'all are having better Labor Day weather. Nothing but clouds and rain here at the lake. So far not one hour of speedo time.....