Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat and Discussion (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Suits designed to look good and/or feel good (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226)

JamesSwim 06-23-2014 04:53 PM

Suits designed to look good and/or feel good

I think we have favorite suits for different reasons, whether they look good (nice pattern) or whether they feel good on you (fits well) or both. For example, I have a plain blue suit made with high Lycra content and has leg bindings that provide good support, which I like. But I also have ones with unusual patterns that are quite cool too, even though it does not fill well.

I am thinking that some suits (and particularly underwear) are one's favorite since they fit much better. For example, center seams, although rare, provide really great support.

I have a Papi brand "hipster" brief underwear, which looks plain, but has an unusual cut with a very narrow bottom, almost like a strap.

Any thoughts from the readers?

Turbofan 06-23-2014 05:09 PM

My favourite feeling speedos are Deffinetly the turbo briefs. Nice thick material, double lined, keeps everthing snug and in place.

Best looking is the aussie bum storm brief with wonder jock. Not as comfortable but looks Awsome and really makes a good buldge without being pervy around others.

I think my favourite undies for look and fit are HOM micro briefs in white cotton. Just an amazing pair of gitch all around. I have about 12 pairs.

Schoolspeedo 06-29-2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbofan
My favourite feeling speedos are Deffinetly the turbo briefs. Nice thick material, double lined, keeps everthing snug and in place.

Best looking is the aussie bum storm brief with wonder jock. Not as comfortable but looks Awsome and really makes a good buldge without being pervy around others.

I think my favourite undies for look and fit are HOM micro briefs in white cotton. Just an amazing pair of gitch all around. I have about 12 pairs.

I have many HOM micro briefs and love them despite my wife disliking them! As regards turbo briefs- will they make briefer suits than the 3 inch depths that the currently make?

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-30-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
I have many HOM micro briefs and love them despite my wife disliking them! As regards turbo briefs- will they make briefer suits than the 3 inch depths that the currently make?

None of my Turbo swimsuits are 3 inches... The widest side is 2, most are less than that.

Turbofan 06-30-2014 08:44 AM

Ya, mine are smaller then 3". Probably 2.
The thing about them is they don't stretch and stay in place unlike Lycra suits that cover more area then designed.

I don't think they will make smaller ones. They are a waterpolo suit and function before fashion.

Dooley67 06-30-2014 08:23 PM

I agree with both STS and Turbofan. My Turbo Ipanema is just about 2" and the USA Polo team that I expect today or tomorrow looks about the same. The 2 Nike Scatter brains that I have are 1.5". They all fit tight and don't move and your goods don't move as well.

D67

Byron 06-30-2014 09:29 PM

last sentence......

Yes - post from Turbofan correctly indicates the smallest to be expected in water polo competition.

Drenalin 10-19-2014 08:00 AM

I tried a pair of Gabriel Homme BODY this Summer and I ended up wearing them the most. Excellent fit, extremely comfortable and stylish. Received the most compliments from others as well. I've come to appreciate suits that really hug my body and these exceeded my expectations. Just ordered a second pair.

Tampa Speedo 11-24-2014 07:56 PM

This joe snyder feels amazing.

1 Attachment(s)
Love wearing this suit on some of our local beaches!

Ale_gdlthong 12-28-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampa Speedo
Love wearing this suit on some of our local beaches!

Wow!!! I love that brand, definitely my favorite. 90% of my underwear/swimwear is Joe Snyder, and you look amazing on it.