Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally have pool access (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2560)

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 05:07 AM

Finally have pool access

I suffered a long gap with no good options for either pool swimming or time to travel to the beach. I finally moved into the new place with a pool and hot tub shared with some of the neighbors. I spent pretty much all of last weekend and the last couple evenings there and am celebrating with a small, modest photo dump.

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 05:12 AM

The pool water is very cold following some unseasonal rains even as the temperature has returned to 40° C. Has left the pool mostly empty for those of us who enjoy cold water.

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 05:16 AM

The hot tub seems relatively clean and I have had a chance to get in there at night with a new friend of mine and we had the place to ourselves unless anyone was peeking over the fence. He hasn't worn any minimalist suits but is a good photographer and hopefully has some inspiration to test his own exhibitionist talents sometime soon.

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 05:20 AM

Suits pictured are Taco striped sunga (available domestically in Brazil, good luck finding online),

team brazil swim brief (large). I also have a medium that looks great in back but is dangerously low in front

Red covermale swim brief (cm146) medium

Blue gary majdell swim thong medium

Bikiniman 09-25-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Suits pictured are Taco striped sunga (available domestically in Brazil, good luck finding online),

team brazil swim brief (large). I also have a medium that looks great in back but is dangerously low in front

Red covermale swim brief (cm146) medium

Blue gary majdell swim thong medium

Great Pictures! Please post more showing your great bulge and VPL.

Let see the medium Team Brazil brief both front and back!

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikiniman

Thank you for the enthusiastic response. I originally made these as gifs but dont know how to embed. I could send to your inbox but it is full.

Malcontent 09-25-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

The pool water is very cold following some unseasonal rains even as the temperature has returned to 40° C. Has left the pool mostly empty for those of us who enjoy cold water.

Oh shit.... I cannot compare! 👍

StrawberryBoards 09-25-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malcontent
Oh shit.... I cannot compare! 👍

40 celsius :) the air is warm even if the water is cold

Malcontent 09-25-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

40 celsius :) the air is warm even if the water is cold

I mean your pics!😁

Bikiniman 09-25-2019 11:16 PM

Sorry

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikiniman

Inbox has been cleared, go ahead and send photos as a direct private message, please. I am looking forward to seeing them! Have you found that others are now wearing more revealing suits to the pool and hot tub?