Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wearing Skimpy Small Briefs (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2573)

Papadoop 10-14-2019 09:16 PM

Wearing Skimpy Small Briefs

I was in a clothing store and seen some hot little tanned brunette working there wearing black tights and a small tight navy skirt that showed off her buttocks i was like PHWOAR, i found these skimpy little swim briefs and thought i would buy them. Seeing her observe what i was buying and the look on her face handling them was such a turn on, in the end it was lucky i was wearing a big coat because when im paying her i climaxed in the swim briefs i was wearing under my jeans to go swimming.
When i got to the pool, i went into the cubicle and tried this skimpy pair on, at first i wondered if they were going to fit me but managed to squeeze into them and my meat and two veg were squashed but it was a hot feeling and they just about covered my buttocks.
Jumped in the pool done my swim and afterwards in the sauna got talking to two girls, by the end when i was leaving i was absolutely steaming.

BikenSwim 10-15-2019 11:37 AM

The smaller the better

Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed the tight squeeze of suits I had outgrown. Now I buy flat-front suits from Japan or Korea to have the smallest suit on the beach. I have thick legs and a strong butt from bicycling, so I am more comfortable contained snugly in a flat front suit without a pouch rubbing against my thighs. I am a very hairy guy, so I look masculine no matter how flat, flowery or "feminizing" the suit is. I wear these suits at crowded public beaches, they stay on in ocean surf where the cold water shrinks things even smaller.

swim suit eddie 10-15-2019 05:13 PM

I like your story wearing skimpy briefs as swim wear. I enjoy them as snug underwear, rather than as a skimpy swimsuit. They do feel and fit nicely, as Iv'e worn a pair of skimpy briefs at times with snug jeans. They do get a guy tickling quite a lot especially when they are wedgied between rear buns. The silky snug material is very arousing, when trying to strip them off with a full hard on and wedgied in the rear, exposing rear buns like a thong bikini. I really like wearing them, as underwear with black tights on Halloween, while enjoying the snug and secure feeling in those skimpy small briefs, especially under soft sexy Halloween tights.

lapswimmer 10-15-2019 05:28 PM

I wear the white Kiniki Andre Micro as underwear. Has stood up under many washes and fits tight. transparent when wet did do well in public, so just just shifted their use as underwear. Love em.

BikenSwim 11-05-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed the tight squeeze of suits I had outgrown. Now I buy flat-front suits from Japan or Korea to have the smallest suit on the beach. I have thick legs and a strong butt from bicycling, so I am more comfortable contained snugly in a flat front suit without a pouch rubbing against my thighs. I am a very hairy guy, so I look masculine no matter how flat, flowery or "feminizing" the suit is. I wear these suits at crowded public beaches, they stay on in ocean surf where the cold water shrinks things even smaller.

Have a look https://photos.app.goo.gl/24Vqtsx9JwcziuSZA

lapswimmer 11-06-2019 12:59 PM

Hey, Biken, I like your Aqux suit. Fits like a glove and you look real nice in it. Are they made as good as they look?

Schoolspeedo 11-06-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I wear the white Kiniki Andre Micro as underwear. Has stood up under many washes and fits tight. transparent when wet did do well in public, so just just shifted their use as underwear. Love em.

i'm a great fan of the kiniki andre micro bikinis and wear them swimming at the local uni pool quite a bit.love the stretchy and snug fabric. wore them at our female friend's hot tub as well and on holiday. damn sexy

BikenSwim 11-07-2019 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Hey, Biken, I like your Aqux suit. Fits like a glove and you look real nice in it. Are they made as good as they look?

Beware of cheap Chinese knockoff suits. The genuine AQUX suits from Japan are very well made indeed. They seem too tight but after a few wearings they break in, look like this, and feel right. I wear 38" pants (measured 40" hips) and that suit is XL or XO, as they are made for Asian guys. They now have a lot of pouch suits, I can wear size L easily. Flat front size L makes me look really flat in front but they are designed for down-sizing and don't rip, see what their models wear. https://www.aqux.net/

Minimalist75 11-07-2019 10:32 AM

Kiniki Micro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
i'm a great fan of the kiniki andre micro bikinis and wear them swimming at the local uni pool quite a bit.love the stretchy and snug fabric. wore them at our female friend's hot tub as well and on holiday. damn sexy

I bought a Kiniki micro and found that it exposed the top of my bush and crack, so I got rid of it and wear a kiniki full cut brief instead.

swim suit eddie 11-18-2019 05:12 PM

I think, they are better as underwear. It's nice wearing Skimpy briefs as beach wear and they certainly feel and fit quite well. It's especially interesting taking off tight wet small briefs with a guy's lowers still neatly packed in them and while trying to strip them off after swimming, when their encased semi erection springs out from underneath, as the sexy clinging Skimpy briefs are being stripped off before taking a warm shower.