Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The boldest of us all (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194)

louis 01-28-2012 12:09 AM

The boldest of us all

My vote would go for NJHunkguy (for the time being, unless...........
and you.................
He posted pics of him in very very(bis) skimpy swimsuits on the old board.
unless well, it depends on you would you show off on beaches and pools in skimpy swimwear...

NJHunkguy 01-28-2012 06:34 AM

Hi Louis, don't really know how to respond. I'll let other decide bold or not.

I guess these are our love to wear speedos, some like them skimpier the better.

louis 01-28-2012 09:14 AM

The boldest of us all

What I meant by bold is all the pictures of yourself you posted on the old board (the pics are taken at different beaches and places of yourself) you wearing very skimpy (sexy) swimwear.
And that is ok with me.
Actually you are promoting wearing speedos contributing and helping outhers not to be ashamed to wear them.
keep on doing it outhers should follow your example,
I admit that I am not as bold as you are but seeing outhers (like yourself) wearing them would effectively give me courage to wear them, it would be ok not to be alone.

Byron 01-28-2012 02:53 PM

PS

:rolleyes: Those old postings also produced a lot of argument about the submitted pics. being photo-shopped to flatter appearance on the various holiday beaches (for those who wish to view further, Flickr has a selection).

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-28-2012 03:39 PM

Of course the old board was full of lots of negativity and member bashing. I am glad that has yet to really show up here.

As for courage to wear a swim suit, I get confused by that. The basic Speedo style suit may show more of your body, but it is still a swim suit. Thongs and such are a whole different situation.

sebbie 01-28-2012 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yes, I'm amazed as to how the mood of this board has turned positive relative to the old one

dorcas3 01-28-2012 06:03 PM

Start with 3 inches first

A lot of the guys that I swim with would shy away from any speedos for their own reasons-most of which would be how they perceive modesty. I always say it's a lap pool damit and the objective in most cases is to improve your workout by being an "efficient" swimmer and part of that is streamlining and not dragging around a bunch of unnecisary material. I think that when a guy shows up with very very brief swimwear it kinds of turns us off and goes to prove the modesty point. I wear very tight jammers, square cuts and briefs depending on how I feel. Here in Vermont we all get and stay in shorts of some kind as long as we can-it's just comfortable to do so. The main point is that speedos are what should be worn while vigorously doing laps no one is looking at your suit but they know a "good swimmer" when they see one and that's great. If you don't want to tell a guy how great he looks in his brief suit at least tell him that he looks like a great swimmer

Byron 01-28-2012 06:44 PM

makes sense but....

there is some contradiction in what you report ie
"it kind of turns us off" but also "no one is looking"

The turn-off must come from an examination of appearance
so what is said to the guy wearing brief briefs and not in fact
"a great swimmer" ?

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-28-2012 10:41 PM

Dorcas, totally know what you mean... in Maine if it breaks 40 in the winter I am in shorts. You know you are in Northern New England if you have ever worn shorts and a parka at the same time (or worn a winter jacket and speedos to barbque on the deck...lol).

Byron, guys in racer style briefs just look like good swimmers...lol. On my bad days, I hope that my Speedo does the talking!

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-28-2012 10:42 PM

Sebbie...

Love the pic. You look awesome and that suit looks great on you. Nice!