Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thoughts on just being a guy (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495)

sebbie 01-09-2020 01:07 PM

Part LXX

Part LXX

Some 35 years ago I decided it was time to get serious about learning how to swim. I already had a hot tub in my house, and that gave me a convenient excuse to be in a pair of swim briefs nearly every evening. This was not only really convenient, but it gave me an excuse to accumulate a lot of the briefs in part because the chemicals in the hot tub tended to give briefs only a limited life.

But actually learning how to swim turned out to be a hassle. I had a swim instructor, but simply getting back and forth to the YMCA pool proved to be a challenge. Plus, at best, I was by no means a natural in the water at all. I learned to float and move around a bit on my back but I struggled otherwise.

Having diagnosed my basic problem was a lack of upper body strength and muscle, I got to thinking about what exercise I could do that would build my chest up without the hassle of having to go to the pool every day. But my biggest problem actually was that I didn’t really enjoy being in the water except for my hot tub where I could simply sit in a skimpy swim brief and enjoy watching the bubbles.

What happened many years ago was that the in-home stationary rowing took over my exercise life as the thoughts receded about swimming regularly. I soon came to the conclusion that a lot of the competitive rowers seemed to be in even better upper body condition than the swimmers were. Turns out that even in stationary rowing you end up building a lot of upper body conditioning and strength and water rowers use stationary machines a lot for training.

Plus, unlike swimming, I could watch a TV show while I rowed. This was no pain whatsoever to do. At some points in the last 35 years I was rowing maybe as much as 2 hours a day. Currently I am doing only an hour a day but there are other things going on as well which I will explain in a bit.

The other interesting “feature” of rowing is that it has its own set of snug-fitting clothing made of Lycra fabrics. One can construct some neat gear using a combination of Lycra-blend running tights or shorts (depending on the time of year”) and a short or long sleeved compression tee. Swim briefs do not work well as running garb except as an undergarment, but jammers can easily substitute for the compression shorts. A wrestling singlet or doublet will work as well.

I enjoy wearing snug-fitting gear of all sorts, but you knew that already. Now I had my convenient excuse to get into my rowing garb every day. The fact that I tend to quickly feel horny when I do this for me is a big plus not a minus. I’ve discovered that for any exercise routine, time goes more quickly if I am feeling it in my groin area. This is something every guy needs to keep in mind.

Then in 2014, when I was 66, in a freak fall I managed to crack the ball of my hip joint and needed surgery. The doctors concluded I didn’t need a full hip replacement as my hip was still aligned but that the bones did need to be screwed back together, which they did the following morning. The next day, still in great pain in the hospital, the doctor wanted me to walk with a walker. He took one look and said “you will be fine. I’m discharging you.” I complained “but I can’t walk unsupported”. So I headed off to the local rehab facility using the walker.

The rehab facility was big on physical therapy. I noticed that they had one of those what I call a rowing-like machines for the elderly where you sit at near chair height. I asked the therapist if I could try using that and she said “sure”. This was much like my home gear. I did good on that and I think the therapist was more than a little surprised given that I was still tied to the walker whenever I needed to walk around.

After a week I had more than enough of rehab and went home still using the walker.

After about 2 weeks I was stumbling around the house without the walker and decided maybe I could get back on my rowing machine. My view is “if it doesn’t hurt, do it.” (It was nice that I had retired a year earlier and did not have to concern myself with the need to go back to work.)

I had a follow-up appointment for a hip X-ray 2 weeks ahead to see if I was making any progress. In those two weeks I spent a lot of time on my beloved rowing machine, and thinking about what else I could do the strengthen my hip.

The one thing that quickly came to mind was a small stationary bike, and I started looking for one that would fit in the left over space in my gym room.

Then the follow up appointment 5 weeks after the accident.“This is amazing. Your hip is completely healed the break. You are free to go back to doing whatever you want.” I placed the order for the stationary bike with the idea of using some time on that from then on instead of just the rowing machine.

So, here I am writing this morning, 5 ½ years later, age 72, 6600 miles on the bike odometer doing 30 minutes (4 miles) a day, still rowing an hour a day (a half hour each on two different rowing machines). In between the rowing and the bike ride I also get a little time on my weightlifting machine.

It’s cold out today. Well not that cold. I’m clad in a snug-fitting compression tee in black, and the new pair of black Tesla running tights I got at Christmastime. The padding I wear underneath is a favorite little pairs of tighty whiteys, (boys size 12). At least as snug as a strap, the tighty whiteys also give me some needed padding on the rowing machine and stationary bike seats. Since it is so cold out I pulled on a pair of sweatpants over the running tights and a looser fitting A shirt over the long sleeved compression tee.

So here is the real deal. Today I feel great down there. I’m wearing the exact stuff I really “enjoy wearing”. And because of that this helps me stay engaged in what would be considered a very strenuous exercise program for anyone let alone a 72-year old. How many guys have ever admitted this connection between what a guy wears and how much a guy exercises? The fact that I usually feel a little horny getting ready to and while I exercise is a great plus not a minus. Sure, I watch TV as I work out. But a major reason why I am able to keep up such a strenuous program at my age is also about the gear I wear and how it makes me feel.

I am all about helping every guy find an exercise program that fits their specific needs and objectives. But I also believe that guys should not shy away from a particular exercise because it is best done in clothing that, well, makes them feel a little horny. How many swimmers out there are there who love the sport in part because it is an excuse to wear a swim brief? The gear is a really fun part.

http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...8&d=1578583757

https://share.upmc.com/2015/07/infog...apes-by-sport/

More to come….

sebbie 01-09-2020 05:28 PM

Part LXXI

Part LXXI

A wrestling singlet is very similar to the rowing singlets they sell to water rowers for competitions. Both are snug-fitting suits that look almost like a second suits, with open (A-style shoulders and legs that reach to mid thigh).

One fairly big difference is that the rowing singlets sold in specialty shops typically retail for $75 to $100 each, but a name brand wrestling singlet typically sells for far less than that and can be found in places like EBay and Amazon.

Typically I am able to buy a wrestling singlet for under $30 and sometimes even in the $15-$20 range.

One difference I notice is that despite being just one piece, many of the true rowing singlet designs change colors at the waist (say a yellow top with a black lower) to make it appear from a distance that they have a separate top and bottom. I presume if they actually were a two-piece design, during rowing the top would work its way up exposing skin in the waist area so one piece is more practical than two as the rower cannot just stop rowing mid-stream to adjust his clothing.

There are all sorts of weight classes in wrestling and the sport is conducted specific to your weight class from 100 lbs (or maybe even less) to 250 pounds (or more). The basic idea behind the singlet design is to fit so snug as a second skin and not give your opponent something to grab, even inadvertently, much the same as water polo suits are cut really snug. But that also means that the singlets must be fitted exactly to each specific wrestler and each will have a different size and weight.

At last count I owned four of them, all purchased at on-line retailers. The tricky part in ordering them on line is determining what specific size to order. You already know I am very fond of a snug fit. I found an asics® singlet and ordered one in Navy Blue size Small. It fit me perfectly and I ended up ordering two more this time in forest green and in black.

Then I got this idea that it would be fun to have a bright red one. I couldn’t find the same brand but I did find red ones in size Med. I thought I would try that. Nice Singlet except that it is not easy to get in and out of.

The tricky part about getting into a singlet is if you are going to get the arm straps over your shoulders you need to tug the suit as much as possible into your groin. Whether you think this is uncomfortable or fun is a matter for you to decide. But even with the suit really pulled up, getting the shoulder straps over my rower’s shoulders poses a challenge. And getting the straps back down poses an even bigger challenge.

I have been trying to figure out a way to mod the suit so the straps are a bit longer and I do have a sewing machine, but nothing obvious comes to mind without ruining the look of the suit. I have used my machines to cinch up straps of old athletic supporters that have gotten too loose and stretched out, but I am trying to make these straps longer not shorter.

Still, once I get in the suit looks fine and feels neat. I just hope I don’t need to go to the bathroom any time soon.

I got to thinking that the serious wrestlers may have the same problem, especially if they are still growing and the singlet they had been wearing is starting to get a little undersized. Maybe this is one reason why some wrestlers are reluctant to wear these.

Still, I am getting in and out of the asics® singlets fine that are supposed to be one size smaller. I even wear these singlets over running tights and long-sleeved compression tops.

I could go out and about pulling on a pair of my skinny jeans over the bottom. It would just look like I was wearing a colorful A-shirt on top. But using a restroom could pose quite a problem!

http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...9&d=1578594218

Update: I decided it would be interesting to pull on the red Russell Singlet that was giving me fits getting the shoulder straps on over my shoulders on top of my Tesla running tights and long sleeved black compression tee. Not only did the singlet straps go on over my shoulders MUCH easier, it looks great over the black compression gear as well.... Not sure why but the setup feels great as well:-)

To be continued…

sebbie 01-10-2020 12:57 PM

Part XXII

PartLXXII

I have been writing about the connections between a guy’s interest in taking up a particular sport and the specific gear that is worn or used in order to participate in the sport, and making the case that the gear and the sport that is chosen are often connected.

Then yesterday, I ran into a rerun of a 2019 Red Bull cliff diving event held in Mostar I think. The first thing I learned was that not all cliff diving events involve diving off of cliffs. They were diving from a man-made platform perched over a bridge high over a river instead.

The other thing I noticed right away was that the male participants in the sport all seemed to be bigger and more muscular than their counterparts diving off boards and platforms in Olympic/college style diving.

And I couldn’t help but notice that every diver was wearing a brightly colored and often patterned swim brief—no jammers here for sure--but also briefs that are typically brighter and more colorful than we normally see in Olympic-style diving.

Competitive sports have to have viewers, and while viewers here might claim that they are interested only in the score on each dive, the sport would not have nearly the number of followers if these muscular divers were all wearing frumpy navy blue or black jammers. The same women who think guys wearing Speedos should be banned are still gawking at the muscular fit bods in the splashy briefs and enjoying every minute of it.

And the men who watch have other things going on. There is no doubt a gay male following of the sport with these viewers interested in seeing the hunky bods in the tiny suits. But from a straight male perspective, there are a lot of guys who watch this in part because what they see represents a fitness goal, to see exactly what happens if a guy follows a serious exercise program for a specific sport.

And for the divers themselves, part of the fun is that the guy’s paycheck in part is based on being able to dive off a high cliff or platform wearing only a tiny colorful swim brief knowing full well that there are lots of people of both sexes gawking at them and their bods. What could be more fun (erotic) than that? Everyone has to earn a living! Might as well do something you enjoy! In short, the sport would not have but a fraction of the current following and success had the diving norm been frumpy, body-hiding clothing.

The connection between clothing that semi-turns on a guy and participating in a specific sport has a long history, going back to the 5th grader who is required for the first time in his life to wear a strap in order to be able to participate in a team sport. Think of all the people playing football, from eighth graders through high school, college and the NFL who must get their bodies into snug-fitting football pants, and that many of the current football uniforms in college and the NFL seem to make a guys ‘penis and nads a very obvious bulge. Even if it is really just the outline of a hard cup, no one has ever missed the idea that this is the sport for males with really big male body parts. And part of the fun for the players is that they have to realize that some of the fans both male and female) follow the sport mainly just to see them parade in public looking this way. It’s a variation on the cliff diving thing, but works much the same way fan-wise.

NFL players take note. Part of Tom Brady’s success is certainly due to the fact that he plays the game very well, but also because fans come out to see this sweet-looking but athletic guy clad in a snug-fitting NFL uniform, with guys everywhere both gay and straight wishing that they could look as good as he does after turning 40. Brady always is well groomed, the very opposite of the NFL players who might be very good at playing football but haven’t visited a barber shop in ages or worried about how their muscular but perhaps a little too heavy body looks inside a uniform. Playing NFL football doesn’t require movie star good looks, but part of whether or not you can succeed at the highest level of the sport depends on how good you look doing it. Owners want stadium seats filled and TV viewers and having players who can attract both is a key element regardless of the final score.

I’ve thought of other sports too, like dirt bike racing and motorcycle racing where there is a piece of gear that is not a clothing item but is a key part of the sport. Do guys get aroused just thinking about getting on their competition bikes? Well, I suspect that there may be more than a little of that going on.

And, take the examples of two Winter Olympic sports namely the Luge and Speed Skating. The interesting part about these is that both sports seem to require that participants wear really really snug fitting body suits covering everything in Spandex®. A lot of the fans of both sports probably got interested simply because of the erotic components of seeing a male body clad in such snug-fitting gear, and fans of the diving at the Summer Olympics may move to the Speed Skating and Luge events in the Winter Olympics. Could the sport exist with looser-fitting, less erotic looking garb? Maybe, but it would not have the following. Did guys get into these ports in part because they “liked” the garb they would be “forced” to wear in order to participate? Well, that is an interesting question that even participants in the sport might not be willing to truthfully answer.

So, to conclude I am back on this theme that finding a sport or exercise routine that you will be able to sustain over long periods of time successfully in part depends on the gear that you will need to wear in order to participate. Part of the fun of a regular running routine may very well have to do with the possibility of being able to run through the neighborhood clad only in a short pair of paper thin nylon shorts and getting to do that every day has a certain erotic component to it that many runners might not be able to admit. If a guy’s body shape and overall fitness improves by running over longer periods of time that has an erotic component to it as well as your neighbors see your body gradually looking better and better as in my once overweight neighbor is starting to look really fit.

A lot of guys starting an exercise program have the view that they somehow must keep their bodies fully covered in loose-fitting clothing until they achieve a certain fitness/weight loss goal. As if only the really fit guys are entitled somehow to wear the body-hugging or body-revealing clothing, but this is silly as the day to switch from frumpy to body revealing keeps getting put off and the guy will never get up the nerve to do what he should have done even at the beginning.

I will buy a Speedo® and wear it at the pool but only if I can only drop 25 lbs!

To be continued…

sebbie 01-10-2020 02:07 PM

Part LXIII

Part LXXIII

So what about me then? I grew up really really skinny. I shot up to 5’10” in my freshman year of high school, then stayed at that height. The tricky part is that in going from 5’5” to 5’10” my weight changed hardly at all. I think I was about 105 lbs and I graduated from High school at 110 lbs and 5’10”.

So, I went off to college gradually adding but another 10 lbs over the course of 4 years, and began doing graduate work at about 120 lbs. I was still super skinny. I really admired the guys who had real shoulders, chest muscles, thighs and calves. Even the narrowest jeans (and there were plenty of those during this time period) fit loosely on me. I had a 30-inch waist and 30-inch inseam.

I particularly admired the guys who looked good in a Speedo. I had a couple friends who could pull that off very well. They were lifting weights and doing other things at the gym. I decided to try some of that and bought some weightlifting equipment for a home gym. Then I got this idea that if I owned a hot tub I would have a convenient excuse to be in a Speedo on a regular basis. I decided I wanted to get serious about learning to swim as well. The problem was that I was this really skinny guy who was struggling in part because of small and weak muscles on this skeleton-like frame.

Soon thereafter I decided that if I were to build myself a chest, thighs and calf muscles I needed to do more than what I was doing. And that’s when the idea of adding a stationary rowing machine to my bedroom gym equipment occurred to me. I still really wanted to look good wearing a Speedo even though I could barely swim at all. I was wearing a Speedo or some clone Speedo swim brief on a nightly basis anyway.

So what happened after that was very interesting. As my interest in going out and finding a swimming pool declined, the rowing machine took over. I think you all realize that I always got somewhat turned on by even the thought of wearing a swim brief tho that was a personal secret to keep. I think a couple of my male buddies kinda figured that part out even though I never discussed that openly.

Then there was the problem in wanting to look better in street clothing. Bigger shoulders so my shirts would fit me better. Bigger thighs and calf muscles so my skinny jeans looked better on my body. The combination of rowing and weight lifting gradually seemed to be doing that.

My weight gradually increased as well. I went from 30 x 30 jeans to 32 x 30 and sometimes wore high- rise dress pants with a 34 W.

At one point about 10 years ago I was up to 164 pounds but then my weight gradually started to decline again, as did my waist size over 35 years of rowing and weight lifting.

Over a period of over 35 years I accumulated lots of clothing I used in my exercise program. The swim briefs were mainly for the hot tub. But I got into compression gear big time. I loved the compression tees and shorts for rowing and weightlifting. They looked great and felt erotic. I upped the amount of rowing I was doing to two hours a day. I built chest, thigh and calf muscles. My waist size dropped again and so did my waist. I started to regularly wear 31-inch W skinny jeans not 32.

And more recently I discovered that I could wear a 30-inch waist in jeans with a stretch denim. The interesting part of that is that is the same size, 30 x 30, that I wore when I was 19 and weighed 115 lbs. Exercise does matter.

Now at age 72 I have been fully retired since 2013, and living single I can wear my exercise gear nearly every day. I weighed myself this morning and the scale says 151.4 lbs. I ordered a 30 x 30 inch pair of Hollister Extreme skinny jeans at Christmastime and they fit me nicely but are glove tight. Being so underweight at 19 has in part meant that I am at a good weight not overweight at age 72 and do not suffer from the usual weight-related problems guys often have in their 70s.

Over the years, I have accumulated a large pile of swim briefs and compression gear of various sorts, the latter used when I am stationary rowing, stationary biking and weight lifting. Every day I try to do something a little different, apparel-wise, which for me makes my strenuous exercise program more enjoyable. Being able to wear something a little different each day is very good.

I continue to stick by my undersized tighty whiteys as the first thing that usually goes on, but after that it varies. Today I have a pair of black and chartreuse running tights from Russell plus a long-sleeved compression tee that also fits like a second skin. I was having a lot of fun with the red Russell singlet yesterday, but today I decided to pull on the forest green asics one I have, which being an SM not MED fits even tighter than the Red one did, though the straps go on easier. I’m all set for the day.

For sleeping I’m back to a swim brief with a pair of sleeping pants over. This usually works well but last night I found a little brief with a thong back. The brand name was Wang Jiang on it. This is one of those Asian style garments and fits really really snug. I struggled a bit to get my penis and balls into a really undersized pouch, and to do that I had to really cinch up the thong back really snug between my glutes. This was, well, interesting. I pulled on the sleep pants and quickly fell asleep.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wang-Jiang-.../283248633140?

I woke up about 90 minutes later and was kinda hurting down there. I’m not certain exactly from where. I decided a cautious approach would be to get myself out of the Wang Jiang and into a looser-fitting brief that was lying right there. I did, quickly quit hurting and also quickly fell back asleep. Normally I do like wearing the snug-fitting stuff out of Asia designed for the guys over there, but this time I may have overdone it just a bit. I will run some more experiments.

To be continued….

Update: My stationary rowing, bicycling and weightlifting I just finished went a lot smoother for me today in my green asics wrestling singlet over compression tights and long-sleeved tee than the events last night turned out. All of you who have read any of my stuff know I am no stranger to wearing a variety of different snug-fitting items to bed and may end up sleeping on any given night hunkered down in a swim brief, swim thong, athletic supporter with or without a cup or maybe a slinky underwear brief or thong.

I did not think too much about what I was doing when I pulled on the Wang Jiang swim thong I had found last evening, though I had never slept in it before to my recollection. Sometimes when I get into my sleeping gear, I feel so horny that I end up getting off before I go to sleep, and that is neat to do as I usually fall asleep quickly afterwards, but sometimes I fall asleep first and may either sleep through the entire night or sometimes I wake up at 3 AM on the very edge of having an orgasm. I just like to roll with whatever my body seems to want me to do.

Generally these are very happy times for me, and I consider all of this part of the real fun of being a guy. Still, I have seldom experienced any soreness from a too snug piece of gear as I did wearing the Wang Jiang last night. Maybe everything would have gone better if I had gotten off before so quickly falling asleep. The Wang Jiang SHOULD be a really fun piece of sleeping gear given the fit and thong cut. I still think it has potential if used in the right way. But somehow last night wasn’t it. What I do is often really fun, but sometimes I need to experiment a few times to get it just right.

sebbie 01-11-2020 07:16 PM

Part LXXIV

Update:

Last night I crawled into my maroon Sporti Euro swim brief and pulled a pair of pile sleep pants over. I slept very well, and my ‘nads never complained one bit! Tonight I'm going to make another try with the Wang Jiang. I will NOT be defeated! The Wang Jiang design still looks like way too much fun to pass on.

Part LXXIV

One of the tricky parts about becoming an adult male is that a guy’s sexual being never develops in quite the way a guy thinks it should develop, based on what a guy sees in movies and on TV

If a guy thinks he can fully understand his sexual being by watching TV or going to a movie, he is very misinformed. What he would learn is that the only erections that take place involve some sort of encounter with another person, for straight guys that would be a female about the same age and for gay guys a male of a similar age. That is just how male sexuality works!

Of course, that is not just how male sexuality works, at least for most guys. The problem is that most guys end up being embarrassed once they learn that the simple partner sex rule, well, err, doesn’t quite work that way for their own situation. Once they discover this, most guys muddle through their teen years wondering what is wrong with them if their penises do not seem to want to behave according to what they thought were the fundamental “rules” for being a sexually-active guy.

And that is where solo sex aka masturbation gets such bad “press”. The first question a lot of guys probably have is “How can something that seems abnormal be so much fun!” And the whole topic of doing it without a sexual partner becomes off-limits for any talk with other males. Guys typically feel uncomfortable sharing notes on the topic, perhaps for fear of being labeled gay. And every guy develops a series of methods for keeping hidden from others what he is and has been doing by and with himself.

Plus, guys almost invariably develop a list of stuff that turns them on without being with (or even thinking about being with) a sexual partner. This is actually a good thing not a bad thing, because a guy gets to experiment with how his sexual pluming and electric works without the hassle and complicated additional issues relating to having regular sex with a partner.

The struggles many guys have in dealing with the idea of wearing a swim brief is a perfect illustration of what I am saying. I have often wondered what the actual percentage of guys buy swim briefs with the intent of wearing them for swimming versus jerking off in them in private. The swim brief is perhaps the best example of a garment guys are scared of wearing because they fear a hard-on in a location or at a time that would be inappropriate. Yet they also seem to be nearly ideal as a jerk-off aid. What I am saying is that a lot of guys out there end up buying a swim brief mainly if not exclusively for purposes other than swimming even though they might not want to admit it.

The other issue is that if a guy gets a hard-on simply by seeing his own body in the mirror when clad in a colorful swim brief does the guy really want this “problem” to go away or does he want to keep being able to do this? And, what does do with this interesting phenomenon or skill if the guy does enter into a relationship involving partner sex? Does this somehow fade into the background and eventually disappear, or can a guy keep this enjoyable part of who he is while in the relationship? (This is certainly an easier question for a gay guy than a straight guy to answer, because the option for the gay guy is simply to find a partner who “enjoys” wearing a swim brief as well!)

My recommendation on all of this while looking back over my lifetime is that there are many uses for a snug little swim brief and only one of them is for swimming. I like to use them as sleepwear in part because it is so enjoyable to play with myself at various times throughout the night while wearing one. As a guy gets older, wet dreams occur less and less frequently and eventually not at all. But being in a swim brief all night long feels really enjoyable, and it still feels great even at my age.

So, my recommendation for a guy who wants to get his mind and body “used” to being in a swim brief is to get one with the intention of first sleeping while wearing it, not appearing at some outdoor swimming pool in the new brief. You can work up to that if you want. If you are “concerned” about others seeing you wearing the brief to bed, just pull on a loose-fitting pair of shorts over, or sleep pants in cold weather, and you can still enjoy yourself in nearly complete privacy.

You may get to the point where you are enjoying yourself so much that you will want to go shopping for something that poses an even greater challenge to mind and body, perhaps an even snugger or skimpier brief or even a swim thong or an athletic supporter and use those as potential sleepwear as well. This desire to keep wearing something new that is ever snugger and skimpier is very normal, and trying new things that meet that criterion is part of the fun.

The only problem you still have is figuring out what of who you are you can bring along into a partner sexual relationship. Suppose you decide to move in together with a partner. Do you need to toss your collection of neat items before your partner discovers what you have been doing when you did not have a partner, or can some or all of your collection and how you are using it somehow be brought into the relationship?

Still another way of looking at this is that by wearing a swim brief every night you should eventually get comfortable enough so that you can wear one at the pool as well. For the still “nervous about this” guy I recommend using a swim brief as a “liner” for a loose-fitting pair of swim shorts, and then discarding the shorts at the side of the pool just before entering the water. On getting out, simply reverse the process. Then find a lounge chair at the side of the pool and once again pull off the pair of loose-fitting shorts and sun yourself only wearing the swim brief. This is better for a guy new to wearing swim briefs at a public pool than walking across the edge of the pool and feeling that everyone is gawking at your suit, and then getting an unintended hard-on just thinking about the possibility that others are watching you.

Two final words of advice. First, If you enjoy doing or even reading what I have just described, or think you might enjoy trying it, you are definitely not alone, and second, I am trying my best to give you practical and worthwhile advice for dealing with all of this while having completely safe and enjoyable fun with your own mind and body.

To be continued…

sebbie 01-12-2020 01:22 PM

Part LXXV

Part LXXV

My first attempt at wearing the Wang Jiang swim thong for sleeping clearly did not turn out as I had hoped, but I really did not want to give up on the idea and wanted to give it another try. Maybe I did go a little overboard when I ordered the Wang Jiang in SM not MED, as the Asian sizing sometimes runs considerably smaller than the US sizes.

Two things really matter in thong sizing. The waist usually stretches a lot so the waist size is not that much of a big deal. It is the size of the pouch and the length of the thong back that does matter. These two components are interrelated. Will I be able to get myself into the pouch without having some of me slip out? I am not in any way oversized in this respect, flaccid, but still what causes discomfort is when part of my balls get free outside the pouch with the remainder still in the pouch.

I’m beginning to think that this was why I was in discomfort two nights ago and not enjoying myself. I just was not where I needed to be, so to speak, or where I thought I was crawling into bed. With a snug-fitting thong pouch it is easy for parts to partially slip out that way and unless you look you may not even realize what has happened.

So, in getting into the Wang Jiang last night, I spent a lot more time making sure that everything was where I wanted it to be. This involves getting my balls securely into the pouch (no small task given the sizing) and realizing that the only way that they fit is scrunched up against the underside of my penis. This feels interesting, but then to keep everything together the trick is to cinch up the thong back. The pouch wants to push my penis and balls upward and forward but keeping everything in means tugging on the thong back to shove everything down and back.

Then the really interesting part about doing this is that by pulling on what turned out to be a very short thong back that cinches it between the glutes and presses on the perineum, that sexually active hot-spot every guy has between his balls and anus. So not only am I packed inside the undersized pouch I am also experiencing a lot of tension on a real hot spot.

Just getting everything where it needs to be can be rather arousing. I was starting to feel it but still I was not anywhere near where I really needed to have an orgasm right now. I was pleasantly sensitive but flaccid. The tricky part of course comes if a penis decides to grow a bit making everything fit still tighter and tighter.

The other interesting part of all of this comes from my boyhood experiences with wet dreams and masturbating. As a boy I knew that I was going through arousal/erection/orgasm cycles during the night. Sometimes I would just let things go along as they would, but I quickly discovered the sheer personal enjoyment of helping everything along a bit.

So, I would go to bed not really thinking about what might happen during the night nor encouraging things along. As a boy, there was always the problem of when during the night could I ejaculate without others knowing. Just before I went to sleep worked sometimes but then I would spent the entire night still wearing pajama bottoms with big spots of wet semen. Early in the morning was also something of a problem because others might be awake and getting out of those surely-wet pajamas was going to require skill on my part. Turns out, the hours between 2 and 3 AM were close to perfect in that when I would wake up at that hour I would usually be feeling horny as all get out and have a very big erection, perhaps just coming out of a wet dream in which I was somehow trying on swim briefs in an imaginary department store. At that hour, the semen still had time to dry off before I arose for good. And everyone else in the house was sound asleep, or so I convinced myself.

Guys like me at age 72 still go through these same weird nighttime cycles. Exactly why and how these occur remains the subject of research but they are very much part of every guy’s life. My body parts were somewhat sensitive when I crawled into bed. Touching my balls and feeling my balls pressing against my penis underside felt nice, but I wasn’t in immediate danger of going into a herky jerky mode. And I was aware that my perineum was getting hit by the thong back, but this too was well-tolerated.

What to do? Why just drift off to sleep and see where the night takes me. I had done this countless times as a young boy and as an adult. It is always something of a contest to see whether or not I can drift off without ejaculating first, but last night I was fine.

Then, I wake up at 2:45 AM. I was feeling my perineum getting that neat pressure from spot where the thong back connects to the thong as I was tolerating that well as I drifted off to sleep. But at 2:45 AM something had clearly changed. It was if a major wire between my perineum and my brain had suddenly connected and I was enjoying the pressure in that area a lot more.

Then, as any guy probably would under the circumstances, I started playing with my penis and balls. My balls, a few hours earlier were pleasant to the touch but not beyond that. At 2:45 AM just tapping on them gently with my fingertips sent pangs of pleasure throughout my body. My balls pressing upward against the underside of my penis felt really great too. I kept messing around using my fingertips, with each tap getting myself hotter and hotter. My perineum seemed “smoking hot” so to speak. My Wang Jiang is really really fun. Doggone I envy those Asian guys who must know all about this.

I need to get off! I need to get off! The desire to go into a herky jerky Wang Jiang-induced orgasm keeps getting stronger and stronger as I keep touching and tapping. I can delay no longer. This is too much! All of a sudden what I was longing for started to occur in an uncontrollable way. The Wang Jiang had helped me get there and provided me with some sensations that I had never experienced before in my lifetime. Doing this is really really fun.

So around 3 AM it was time to cool off. I got out of my now-beloved Wang Jiang and into a pair of looser fitting red stretch briefs, and now exhausted, I quickly fell back to sleep. I woke up again at 7 AM, ready to write down my experiences sleeping in the Wang Jiang for the record.

I love being a guy, and being 72 is not a lot different from being 14. However, at 14 I had not worked out the fine details of everything I today know to be true.

To be continued…

sebbie 01-21-2020 12:51 PM

Part LXXVI

Part LXXVI

Snug-fitting running tights are always interesting to wear. I like to order these on-line in part because the colors and size options are quite varied, more so than you would ever find in a bricks-and mortar store, and the price, often about $13 each, is about what I would pay for a closeout or bargain swim brief.

Plus, of course, these work very well for wear during my daily exercise routine involving a rowing machine, weight lifting and a stationary bike. This especially true in the colder winter months, when I ordinarily wear these under a pair of looser-fitting sweat pants.

I really like the Tesla brand that I can get on Amazon for about $13 a pair. I bought a couple pair of these last summer. I ordered me two more pair around Christmastime, and this past week ordered two more pair. I have some bright colors, and some more conservative. My last order was for a pair of solid black ones plus this blue camo pair, which arrived yesterday. The black pair should arrive today and I tried that pair on last evening.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...500_SX500_.jpg

On these you can see that they are part solid black and part blue camo. The blue areas provide an interesting look. Unlike the other Tesla tights I have, the black areas you see on the groin in front are not a solid stretch fabric, but a black stretch mesh filled with tiny holes. I tried these with are wearing tighty whiteys underneath, It is possible to see that there is something white there. If this is a concern, just switch to a pair of black or charcoal gay tighty whiteys. I also tried these on with nothing at all underneath. Interestingly, there was less show that way than with the tighty whiteys.

Sizing is always an issue when ordering clothing on line and a particular concern for getting the a snug fit but not so snug that the garment can’t be worn at all. As you might know, I like a really snug fit but not so snug that the garment doesn’t fit me at all. A snug-fitting garment has to be at least somewhat wearable, but especially because I intend to use these as gear for my daily workout.

The Tesla tights I own have been remarkably consistent in this respect which is one reason I do not experiment with other brands, and this pair was no exception. With the Size SM I get a skin tight fit but still quite wearable all day long. Anything smaller, say X-SM would be too small in the waist to be able to wear for a workout, at least..

A basic trick is to determine exactly what size you want to order, The size I wear of any garment depends on the garment and how it is cut. Nominally, I suppose I have a 32” waist. But for jeans with a high rise, a 33W would fit better. But I routinely wear 31”W Jeans especially in the stretch denims, and I have several pair of 30W that I wear too. The fabric in those has a lot of stretch and they are cut quite low. And I way undersize the tighty whiteys I wear including the ones I will be wearing underneath the running tights.

Of course, the is true in sizing swim briefs, The lower the cut and the skimpier the brief, the smaller the waist I can wear. I have some 34” traditional Speedos that fit high up, but I normally wear a 30” and for the really low-cut designs, a 28”

The sizing issue on running tights involves a similar set of sizing issues. I could wear a MED but that would mean that they would fit higher on my waist and would not be as skin tight as I would like everywhere else. The “challenge” of getting in and out of these every day is part of the fun of wearing them! So for me the SM is like going one size down on a swim brief for the big meet. But this is something I am wearing on a daily basis which I will get “used” to. Once in, I am good.

Many readers of my stories are very much into wearing swim briefs and into undersizing them. But some of these readers may have never bought a pair of running tights or perhaps even thought about doing so. If you fall into this latter category, I would strongly urge you to try what I am doing here. My suggestion would be to order a pair in what you think would be your normal correct size (MED for me) and a pair undersized one size (My SM), try them both on and you will know a lot more about which size your body “wants” you to wear.

These are fun in the same sense that a skimpy swim brief is fun, but undoubtedly you will likely quickly figure that out for yourself as well. There are conservative designs and colors in running tights as well as flashier ones, just as in swim briefs. Solid black or charcoal you could wear as an outer garment, but maybe not the ones I just received with the mesh groin area. For those I would pull on a pair of looser fitting shorts over if going outdoors. I would like to hear the comments from anyone who is new to running tights and getting their first pair of running tights.

To be continued…

sebbie 01-25-2020 03:13 PM

Part LXXVII

Part LXXVII

Every guy who has reached puberty has had a “crash course” on how wonderful the male orgasm is. The part of male sexuality that is actually more complex is exactly what it takes for a guy to be in that wonderful state of feeling horny, but without the extreme feeling of needing to immediately ejaculate.

Feeling horny is as normal a part of being a guy as having an orgasm with ejaculation is. Countless dates with potential sexual partners have occurred because even just thinking about being with a sexual partner results in feeling horny. Even if a date does not end with “the exchange of bodily fluids,” guys still have fun both psychologically and physically because the date, if successful ends up in a period of hours in which the guy feels horny. Maybe, just maybe, it was worth going out to dinner even if things did not quite end as hoped, so to speak.

There is an “art” to making yourself feel horny. If we watch coming-of-age movies it is all about finding a partner for sex. And some guys undoubtedly pursue only that.

But there is other stuff going on. Any guy past puberty also realizes that there are other “tricks” a guy can play on his mind and body that results in the sensation of feeling horny without all the complexity of a being in a sexual relationship of any sort.

I have often thought about why so many guys are scared to wear a swim brief or wrestling singlet to the point where a requirement to be worn for engaging in a sport such as competitive swimming or wrestling. The guy should not be teased for being gay by wearing a gay garment assuming that the other guys have to do the same thing. But still, guys worry a lot that merely putting on the garment will make them feel horny even though there is no sexual partner and the horny feelings are not something that occurred while on a date with a potential sexual partner.

Instead, the concern is that the guy will feel horny wearing the garment and maybe even precum. Every guy thinks he is the only one with this problem when wearing snug-fitting garments. The deeper concern is that once in the guy’s penis will begin to fill with blood and from there he will be only moments away from ejaculating.

How embarrassing! None of the other guys seem to have this “problem” or do they? I must be unique!

But, of course lots of guys have the same “problem” and they are also trying to manage it the best they can.

As I grew older, but without a partner for sex, I started looking to be more creative ways to abuse myself in private, since I was living single. Somehow, a lot of these methods seemed to work better when I was wearing a snug-fitting garment of some sort, and I stared to look for items that I knew would fit snug in the groin and likely make me feel horny.

To a certain degree, I struggled with this. But then one day I decided that single guys without sexual partners have at least as much right to enjoy their own bodies as couples who engage in sex do. This was not anything weird or odd, it was merely one way for guys who do not have sexual partners to still have fun being guys. While I have shared this part of me in bits and pieces and been careful to not say too much around friends, I feel comfortable sharing the details of all of the readers here.

Most of this anyone who follows me knows already, but here are the highlights. Despite being single, I really enjoy the sexual part of who I am. I should not be the least bit embarrassed by admitting this despite the quizzed looks about what I just said by anyone who regularly engages in sex.

I can go for long periods of time just feeling horny without feeling any need to get it over by ejaculating and then not being able to feel horny again for awhile. I like to just let things “simmer” the best. I view this as a “feature” of who I am not a “problem” that should be “fixed”.

I now see what I enjoy doing as being very positive and in no way a curse. One of the many problems in dealing with a potential sexual partner is that some of what I enjoy doing alone would have to be revealed, and maybe even discarded, and I do not think I would want to try and make the exchange. Bluntly put, I am far too happy exactly where I am at right now.

Today I needed to make a grocery run. What to wear? I started with a pair of my super-snug undersized tighty whiteys as bottoms. (I had worn a neat black Adidas swim brief under sleep pants as sleepwear though I could have worn the Adidas too (the tighty whiteys tend to absorb precum better). Then I added a pair of mid-thigh Russell compression camo underwear in a wild pattern. Over that went my PacSun extreme skinny jeans,

Up on top I have on a Tesla long-sleeved blue compression shirt. And a slightly looser-fitting long-sleeved cotton shirt.

All of this fits and feels really great. I was quickly feeling somewhat horny just thinking about what I had on and went out and got groceries.

For exercise over the noon hour I made a few changes. I decided to slip on a neat little Duke supporter over my tighty whiteys, and swapped out the Russell camos for a bright green mid thigh Starter pair. I slipped on a navy blue sweatpants and a sweatshirt over the blue long-sleeved Tesla.

I’m still feeling more than a little horny. Just changing things out again was a lot of fun. I’m sure my exercising will pass quickly!

To be continued…

sebbie 01-27-2020 02:05 PM

Part LXXVIII

Part LXXVIII

I have always been interested in finding ways for guys to be able to just kick back and enjoy being who they are even if they are not in a relationship or want to be with a sexual partner. But I also realize very much that each guy is different with respect to how important it is to be in a sexual relationship, and for a lot of guys their very being of who they are is all about finding someone for partner sex.

All of this is fine, except to say that nearly every guy gets very frustrated at various times with respect to the wide range of issues associated with being able to have partner sex. Some guys simply retreat back into themselves: but other guys seem to see each of the challenges they face as an opportunity to overcome whatever barriers they confront.

I have thought a lot about this. Sexual harassment cases are clearly widespread in part because guys are not reading whatever person they are pursuing as a sexual partner correctly. And this involves huge risks as in people losing their employment for simply saying something unwelcome by the other person. All of this casts a dark cloud on the tactics a lot of men have traditionally employed in an effort to find a sexual partner. How does a male even ask someone else for a date without fearing that the mere mention of that idea will be misinterpreted? Indeed, in the year 2020 how can anyone be sure about anything in this respect? What are the new rules that must now apply in all of this currently, and how does a guy navigate them?

I lived through the 1980s when HIV was rampant but particularly among gay men. The method of transmission was quickly identified as oral and anal sex involving the exchange of bodily fluids between two men. All of this quickly affected gay men who have casual sex historically with multiple partners, and I think soon really reduced the amount of anal and oral sex that went on. At the same time there was a quest for new sexually-satisfying ways to enjoy a male partner without actually engaging in sex that would exchange bodily fluids, and to a degree, this effort is still ongoing.

On the female side, concerns over HIV really dampened the enthusiasm of women for having sex with any male that they did not know really well, partly because the female could never be certain that the guy had never engaged in sex with another male. And, of course the drug transmission thing added even more confusion. So even among straight males, a lot of stuff had clearly changed. And even among straight men there was renewed interest in finding ways to enjoy being with a partner sexually without taking the risks that are part of actually exchanging bodily fluids. For the straight guys we are talking an unexpected pregnancy as well as any number of STD’s. The list of problems is much larger than that.

Then there is the question of what is sex versus engaging in erotic activities that somehow are defined as not sex. You have likely read my stories about two college dorm roommates who discovered that they each are very fond (turned on by) watching the other masturbate and perhaps masturbate together in the privacy of a dorm room. Are these guys somehow having sex even though their bodies never touch? Are they straight? Gay? Somewhere in between?

If I like watching another guy struggling while attempting to get himself into a skimpy swim brief and this ignites my turn-on bells, so to speak, what does that mean, anyway, and what if anything does that say about my own sexual orientation? What if the guy who is struggling seems to “enjoy” having an audience of guys watching him struggle? All of these are messy questions that do not have clear answers if they have any answers at all.

Suppose I admit that I get aroused just getting into a neat little swim brief without even thinking about having sex with a partner. Suppose that my wife or other long-term female partner has discovered this about me. Will she encourage me to have this kind of fun, or will she start sobbing uncontrollably because getting aroused is suddenly focused on the brief but not about her? Is my “unique” arousal method compatible with a long-term relationship with a female? Well, that depends…..

Or suppose I have come to the conclusion that I might be “sorta” gay. Is there a gay partner for me that is not into oral or anal intercourse but is very fond of seeing another guy aroused in a swim brief, and perhaps even enjoys doing the same thing at the same time? Where would this all lead, anyway? This is complicated stuff to try to sort through for sure. How would a guy even start to find a male someone who has the same interests?

The other option of course is for the guy to not even attempt to find a partner, male or female, but keep discovering new ways to enjoy his own body in private. There are lots of ways to do that, and I have pursued this for over 60 years. After this long period of time every day presents a new opportunity to try something interesting and potentially erotic.

I have shared a lot of this with you, my readers, already. I hope you aren’t getting bored with this. I know that what works and doesn’t work for any guy is very individualized. For some guys it is all about the partner. For others, not so much, if at all. The latter is still OK. Actually, more than OK. At least for me, more like terrific!

To be continued…

sebbie 02-13-2020 01:20 PM

Part LXXVIX

Part LXXVIX

Every guy faces the same, or at least nearly the same, “problem.” There are lots of times, perhaps most of the time, when a guy’s mind is thinking about anything but his own sexual being and in particular sensations that seem to be radiating outward from one’s groin. Goodness, if a guy spent his waking (and sleeping) hours focusing constantly on what is transpiring moment by moment in the groin area, a guy would probably not get anything else done. Constantly feeling over-the-top horny is not really compatible with what a guy is, or needs to be.

But there is another side to this coin. Guys also do not function well if they are never able to focus on what is going on down there, either.

Then there are the myriad of relationship and sexual-partner issues. A core problem a lot of guys who are in a relationship with a sexual partner face is keeping that sexual partner happy in a host of different non-sexual ways. This problem frequently overwhelms the partner-sex part of the relationship. A lot of guys who exit relationships with a partner that included regular sex leave by saying that it was simply impossible on a daily basis to deal with the host of non-sexual issues involving the partner and the relationship was therefore no longer “fun” any more.

Frequently for guys, working a way through a relationship in a fashion whereby both partners get from and are happy with everything that is involved, both sexual and non-sexual, becomes overwhelming. The perhaps slightly-scary logical conclusion might be that partner sex in any form might not be all that it is cracked up to be either physically or emotionally, for if it were all that great guys would be extremely reluctant to exit the relationship. At minimum there is a lot of stuff going on here and we can easily observe that guys often leave sexual relationships with a partner.

Some guys might even suspect that many if not most guys not regularly having sex with a steady partner must therefore be having partner sex on a regular basis with many different partners (aka “one-night stands”). While that may be true for a certain percentage of guys who are living alone without a partner for sex, that certainly does not apply to all guys who live single.

And, of course, a percentage of guys chose to remain single their entire lives while another percentage of guys once in relationships again choose to live their lives single and without sexual partners. It is these latter two groups that interest me the most from the perspective of how they cope, not the guys who have sex regularly with a partner either within or not in a structured relationship. Life suddenly gets a lot more complicated once sex with a partner occurs, and lots of guys for a host of reasons choose not to go that route.

So, what does a guy who is not in a sexual relationship with a partner do, anyway? Are we to assume that these guys are all somehow different from the “normal” guys (that is, the ones having partner sex on a regular basis) in that they somehow never feel horny, nor enjoy the sensations that radiate from various parts of the groin area? I have read stories about so-called non-sexual or asexual human beings, both male and female. I have difficulty getting my head around the idea that anyone not regularly having partner sex is completely disinterested in what happens in the sexual organs. Indeed, I think that most of those who claim to be non-sexual or asexual greatly enjoy getting off alone. But admitting that rather throws cold water on the idea that a person is completely non-sexual or asexual.

I have often thought that the first two or three years after puberty are extremely important years in a guy’s development as he learns the finer points of what sensations are possible down there and, even more importantly, how to get his body to respond to new experiences. For guys, this is a difficult time where a guy is not ready emotionally or practically to get into a relationship involving partner sex, yet the guy is often feeling, well, quite horny and on a regular basis. Something has to give, and of course what happens is that the guy starts down a path of learning some of the finer points of solo sex aka jerking off aka masturbation. But exactly what a guy learns is generally a most carefully-guarded secret not shared with anyone, siblings, male and female peers and certainly not parents. There is no single topic that can create a teasing and bullying situation quicker than the entire subject of masturbation and being accidentally caught jerking off by a peer male.

I have discussed at length the issues faced by college roommates who both are trying to navigate living in a situation where privacy occurs rarely. For single guys living alone, this becomes far less of an issue. My university recently demolished many dormitories that were all filled with traditional double rooms, and replaced a lot of that space with new facilities in which every room is a single. Why? The story in the newspaper said that students much prefer smaller single rooms and the larger doubles with roommates were difficult to fill. No doubt, however, the real truth is that a single room provides the student with the opportunity to jerk off regularly without having to worry about what a roommate might think of the practice.

So, let’s say I am a college student who wants to keep a collection of swim briefs, running tights, compression shorts, wrestling singlets, straps, cups, whatever simply because I enjoy wearing these and jerking off in them, having a single room where I can do this in private without having to concern myself as to whether or not my peers find this amusing or strange, I am all set up with my single room.

The same thoughts apply to single guys living alone outside of a relationship at any age. A guy having been dumped out of a sexual relationship with a partner is probably going to quickly begin to think about what exactly mad him happy when he was 13 or 14 with respect to jerking off alone. Except, of course, a guy as an adult has a lot more options and fewer concerns with respect to the specific techniques employed, since he doesn’t have to explain away anything.

In particular, that applies to clothing items that can be worn to make a guy feel horny and jerk off in. A swim brief? Why not? No problem! A jock strap? Great fun! Compression gear? Sure! Running tights? Of course! A wrestling singlet? That is a possibility too. The real question or issue comes down to what exactly do you like to wear that will make you feel good down there and help you enjoy your jerk-off session more.

Unlike the partner-sex stuff, doing this by yourself is not going to lead into a bunch of complicated situations that you may not want to deal with. You can focus entirely on yourself and what makes your own body feel good. But then, of course, you could encounter a (likely male) partner who enjoys doing the same thing or something very similar. Both of you will have to sort that one out on your own. I’m just saying that could happen too.

To be continued…