Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thoughts on just being a guy (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495)

sebbie 09-08-2019 07:09 PM

Part XXXIV

Part XXXIV

The Speedo® brand would probably like to find a way in which the label would simply be a brand for athletic and performance gear, without getting bogged down in questions related to male sexuality issues (might the guy seen wearing a branded brief be gay or not?), guys wearing swim briefs in gay pride parades, the crazy anger that some women seem to display over the whole issue of should a guy be seen in public wearing a Speedo etc. etc. There are a lot of interesting and complicated questions here, questions that I have thought about for most of my life but never been able to find a satisfactory answer. Speedo makes money selling swimwear, and it doesn’t make any difference if the customer making the purchase is gay or straight.

The Wikipedia article on Speedo says that Speedo claims that only 2 % of their annual sales revenue comes from selling the iconic and much-maligned briefs, and that they would prefer to be known as a company that generally sells athletic clothing and other accessories as opposed to the brief.

The problem with this, of course, is that if someone says “There is a guy in a Speedo” they are not likely to be referring to a guy they see wearing a loose-fitting board short with the Speedo boomerang logo embroidered on one leg! Once a brand name goes generic there is very little a company can do to turn that around.

Besides, some of this is simply product placement. In the year that Christopher Atkins played the young camp counselor love interest of Linda Gray (the wife of J.R. Ewing) on “Dallas” he showed up on several episodes wearing only the classic bright royal blue Speedo with the boomerang logo obvious.

His character’s name on the show was “Peter Richards” and he very obviously had one of those tucked snuggly under the tight Speedo in the “up” position. Linda Gray swooned. So did the viewers. The director and producers had to know what they were doing. This was a great moment in network TV.

So here are some questions to think about:

1. What if I am a guy who gets aroused and maybe erect just thinking about getting my groin into a swim brief (Speedo or another brand). Is this completely normal for all guys or are some guys somehow immune? A related issue is whether or not a treatment exists so that I can just put on a swim brief without having an involuntary “reation” like this. If I wear a swim brief, say once a week, with this soon become so normal that the reaction will no longer occur? What does my involuntary reaction say about my sexual orientation?

2. Do other guys have this “problem” is this something that is uncommon? Is this a fetish of some sort that a psychiatrist could possibly treat?

3. Suppose I consider myself to be straight but I get aroused when I see another handsome guy wearing a swim brief? Does this mean that I am not as straight as I thought I was?

4. Why do some females seem to get very angry and upset whenever the subject of guys wearing a Speedo comes up let alone actually observing a guy wearing a Speedo. The “Dallas” viewers didn’t seem to react that way, but this was in the 1980s. More generally, guys to not have temper tantrums when they see scantily clothed women displaying obvious female body parts even if covered? What is it about women who seem to get upset if a guy appears to have a penis though covered with the cloth of a swim brief?

5. The slick, smooth and snug swim briefs get me erect and are great fun to get off in. Is this a psychiatric “illness” of some sort if I admit to enjoying wearing a Speedo for jerking off, or should this just be considered a normal thing for guys to do? What if my college dorm mate enters the room while I am enjoying myself this way? How do I get myself out of that predicament, anyway?

6. What if I discover that jerking off while wearing a Speedo is such a great pastime that it deters me from forming bonds with other people who could potentially be a real sexual partner? Bonding with another person so close that the other person becomes a sexual partners is complicated stuff, with all sorts of complexities beyond the sex act itself. If I am really into the finding a partner stuff in order to pleasure myself sexually, is all this stuff at the end of the day worth the effort.

7. More generally if sex with a partner is such great stuff why do sexual relationships with partners so regularly come apart? This is not directly a Speedo-related issue but indirectly it is. They situation is not significantly different in the gay or straight worlds of partner bonding (though the gay partner might be more tolerant of the jerking off in a swim brief than the female partner would!). Some sexual relationships come apart because one or both partners have found another person to engage in sex. But in other breakups, the guy goes back to just being single, and the masturbation techniques (including those that make use of a swim brief) may end up being front and center again.

Is having an option like this in such a situation a problem or a solution? There are guys who marry, get divorced and immediately go into a sexual relationship again with another person and then never But then there are other guys who never form sexual bonds or marry again. Is it not a good thing that the solo-sex options that the solo-sex options that were enjoyable before the first relationship such as the jerking off in the swim brief still exist and be readily available once again?

Tough questions to answer, all of these. Let me jerk off in my Speedo while I try and find answers to them!

To be continued…

sebbie 09-12-2019 01:21 PM

Part XXXV

Part XXXV

For a long time in the 1980s, it appeared that the swimming briefs being worn by the internationally competitive swimmers at the major meets were getting ever snugger and skimpier. A European swimmer would show up in a really skimpy brief with very sides and at the following meet you would see the American competitor wearing a skimpier brief as well. This made for some interesting TV as the cameras panned the bodies of the competitors. All of this was more-or-less built on the basic idea that there was nopthing like skin for moving rapidly in the water and that called for briefs with ever less material.

Then, seemingly almost overnight, everything changed. I guess swimmers owe Speedo for playing with the idea that a swimwear fabric could move through the water faster than bare skin. This was followed by other manufacturers of competition swimwear coming up with their own versions of what Speedo was attempting. No longer were tiny, body-hugging suits in, but rather the new jammers styles that were at least as tight but covered more down to bith thigh.

Suddenly you would turn on the TV to watch a major meet and all the guys would be wearing jammer style suits that had cloth to mid thigh. The high school swimmers who were always wary of appearing in public with a brief and a hard-on quickly shifted to jammers as well.

If you are interested in the details of Speedos efforts to develop suits that were faser than bare skin the Wikipedia Speedo site lays that all out in detail along with the issues they had in FINA disapproving some of the designs, and the world records set by swimmers who were wearing the full-body suits that were ultimately not allowed in international and other important competitions. Never mind that these full-body suits individually may have cost upwards of $1000 and last for only a few swims, and were nearly impossible to get into and out of. Pitty the swimmer who decides he needs to use the restroom after spending 30 minutes tugging and pulling himself into the suit! These were not very practical even if they had remained legal

What evolved out of this were improvements in Jammer-style suits made of the same fabrics. What got disallowed is a sut for a male that covered the chest, and suits that extended below the knee. The speedy fabrics are still allowed but the suit has to look like a conventional jammer.

For the guy who tended to get a hard on at the mere thought of wearing a swim brief, I’m not sure if the problem is going to disappear if he wears a jammer. Granted, jammers cover more skin but areas such as the thighs are encased in fabric the same as the groin area. Hiding the fact that a guy has male body parts and the “condition” those parts are in might be every bit as difficult as with a brief. Still, jammers do not seem to have some of the issues briefs have. A guy wearing a jammer is less likely to be accused of being gay, for example.

Think about three different garments a guy could wear that are all made of material that fits with stretch
1. Cotton or polyester underwear with legs extending to mid thigh and fabric blended with perhaps 5% Elastane
2. Compression gear made of polyester with perhaps 10-15 % Elastane
3. Swimming jammer typically made of polyester and 20% Elastane
The underwear is designed to be worn as an undergarment and usually has a sewn separate pouch made to fit the penis. The compression gear is interesting. Most versions have a sewn built in pouch, but a few versions do not. Generally the compression gear fabric is designed to compress more and squeeze everything snugger than the underwear fabric does. After all, compression gear is designed to compress!

Part of the issue with shorts made as compression gear is the debate as to whether or not guys can wear these, say, to the gym, without another layer. The issue seems to be mainly focused on whether a specific design has a sewn pouch or not,and if so, how prominent is is. Some guys seem to be more nervous about being seen in public wearing compression shorts that have an obvious pouch than other guy are. It is interesting to read the comments on compression shorts with pouches when someone asks the specific question as to whether these can be worn without another garment on top.

Generally, swimming jammers are made without a sewn pouch and are constructed to press the male anatomy down as flat as possible, all in the name of having a sleeker surface in order to swim faster. But guys still have the problem of finding a comfortable position for the male body parts and just as in a brief, a “penis up” position is certainly a possibility. In which case, for the guy wearing a jammer it may be just as obvios that he has male body parts as it would have been wearing a swim brief.

Finally, I come to the topic of whether or not a jammer is as likely to create an arousal issue for a swimmer as a brief. Is the idea of jerking of in a swimsuit apply only to briefs, or equally to jammers. Jammers do not have quite the reputation briefs have in this regard.

Having said that, more and more members of high school and college swim teams seem to be going away from Jammers and back to briefs especially in competitions. I think it kinda depends of what the guys generally regarded as the top competitors do. If the fastest swimmer on my team set a very good time then I might be more inclined to switch to a brief too. If I go to a meet where teams from other schools are competing and one of the swimmers from another school sets a record while wearing a brief, briefs might start proliferating even with guys who previously lacked the nerve to wear one. Interesting stuff, all of this is!

Me, I wear swimming jammers or compression shorts along with a compression top not to swim, but to use my stationary rowing and bicycling machines. I have no problem with others in the neighborhood seeing me irrespective of whether the shorts have a pouch or not.

To be continued…

sebbie 09-14-2019 02:13 PM

Part XXXVI

Part XXXVI

The iconic swim brief was invented in 1928 by a Scott named Alexander McRae who started the company that became Speedo® and gave its name to the iconic swimwear. The Jockey brief was invented in 1935 and sold by Coopers Inc., a company that was founded by Samuel T. Cooper in St. Joseph, Michigan in 1876 originally for making socks. The history of the male athletic supporter goes back even farther than that. The original athletic supporter was invented by C.F. Bennett of a Chicago sporting goods company called Sharp and Smith introduced in 1874, and was intended for wear by guys who rode bicycles as messenger and delivery boys over rough streets. It was not until 1897 that this was so successful that Bennett formed what was to be called the Bike company with the major product being the male athletic supporter.

Having grown up in the 1950s and 1960s, athletic supporters were all but mandatory for any sort of gym-related physical activity. Guys routinely wore straps under loose-fitting shorts given that stretch fabrics were in their infancy. A strap was something that told the other guys that you were engaging in sufficiently rigorous athletics to “need a strap”. After all, a strap was what the bigger and more highly-skilled athletes wore.

Interestingly, for a lot of guys, getting your first strap was something of a “coming of age” thing that occurred at or shortly after puberty. Females had their first period or menarche typically around age 12. For guys, the big life event was the first conscious ejaculation of semen, analogously but rarely referred to as the thorache. Females have no direct control over exactly when menarche occurs but males do at least to a degree. For most males, this is likely a very private event. To a certain degree guys are proud of having reached that life milestone but it is not something they would talk about.

Wearing a strap for the first time becomes something of a substitute for conveying some of the same information about becoming an adult without words. The strap says I am a good enough of an athlete to be engaging in activities where I need the protection, but also, I am mature enough sexually to need to be concerned about this part of my body.

So, guys grow up with some similar misgivings about wearing a strap to wearing a Speedo®. Any guy realizes that the strap will fit snuggly around the penis and balls and the mere thought of that tends to cause certain body parts to get bigger. But a strap that doesn’t fit snug would be useless for protection. Given that everything is snug when properly in place, getting even a slight hard-on could be interesting but also make matters worse. What if I should ejaculate while wearing or even just getting into a strap? Does this happen to the other guys? The bigger guys seem to take this all in stride. How do they learn how to do that so nonchalantly, anyway?

It’s the same problem guys have when they begin to focus on the need to wear other kinds of snug-fitting clothing. In the 1950s and 60s, manufacturers were a long way from being able to sell other kinds of stretchy body-protective gear like we routinely see today.

The other problem straps have is that the basic strap leave’s a guy’s butt crack completely uncovered. Wearing a strap in the locker room is not THAT much different from wandering around the locker room nude. Why this was such an important part of the design of traditional straps has never been entirely clear to me. The leg straps clearly kept the ‘nads in a “safe place”. These were the “bicycle helmets” of the 1950s and 60s. If you engaged in sport, you had to wear one. All the guys did and you needed to do likewise or you were not an athlete. But couldn’t anyone come up with a design that had leg straps yet covered your butt with some cloth. What was this idea of athletes all being butt-naked, anyway?

True, in later years, after thong underwear and swimwear for men took off, some of the companies did come up with a thong style supporter, one that put a narrow piece of elastic between a guy’s glutes, but was that really a significant improvement? Straps were great in the locker room so long as all the guys had to wear them, and getting over the initial embarrassment of being seen by your peers wearing one was mitigated if all the guys were wearing them. But, as soon as other possibilities emerges, say a compression brief with a pouch for a hard cup, the traditional straps declined rapidly in popularity. It was an “everyone does this or we all do not kind of thing”.

So, the market for straps evaporated as other options became the accepted norm and coaches everywhere no longer required them as a condition for playing a sport. The traditional straps are still sold mainly by online vendors, but most of these I suspect are for what I call the recreational wear market. Guys are buying these because they thing being strapped is a fun way to masturbate or perhaps engage in sex play with a male partner wearing something similar. Part of the market also caters to the “strap-curious” teen guy who simply wants to see how he would look wearing a strap and whether or not the fit and feel is erotic. This is all just part of growing up!

To be continued…

sebbie 09-16-2019 12:17 PM

Part XXXVII

Part XXXVII

Then there are the cups, traditionally worn over parts of the body where contact in the groin area is a real possibility, say a baseball player dealing with a pitch that went way awry, with the danger of doing serious damage to the male sexual organs. Since the strap held the guy’s nads close to the body, it was only logical to think about using the pouch to hold a cup made of an impact-resistant plastic to protect the area.

The cups that were made for the traditional straps, to put is bluntly, were not very big. They were designed to contain a guy’s flaccid penis, with little room to spare. The smaller size also meant that the presence of a cup would not be easily observable once a clothing item, say baseball or football pants were placed over the cup.

All well and good, except of course, every guy knows that his penis does not always stray the same size. There is a “normal” variation that occurs over the course of a day. Further, generally penises are fond of being in a confined space. And a modestly-sized hard cup is, well, a confined space, perhaps not the “perfect” confined space, but still not a “normal” situation either. The mere thought of being in a confined space sometimes causes interesting “reactions” on the part of a penis. Let alone actually being in one.

Penises are expert in a seeming 6th sense about the situation they are in, space-wise and knowing exactly how to use the available space. Put a penis inside a cup of sufficient size to hold it flaccid, and unless the guy attached to the penis is completely brain–dead the penis will expand just enough to fill the available space, seemingly sensing exactly where the walls of the cup are reminding the guy on a constant basis where the cup walls are. These sensations can be fun, but they can also be infuriating especially if a guy is trying to focus his brain on playing the sport, not the interesting and happy sensations emanating from the groin area. Is this really a situation where you want to be horny.

Some guys may think that getting off while wearing a cup would be an easy task and the game would be much better played post-ejaculation with perhaps no one being the wiser. But getting off while wearing even a snug-fitting cup is not easy. True, the penis is sending back all the interesting signals about what is going on in the immediate vicinity, but it likes to just hang there enjoying itself. A guy can press on the cup or tap it repeatedly while still wearing it, and this may have the net effect of sending the penis off into a slightly higher arousal level but normally still not enough for a full-scale ejaculation to.

Another option is to pull the cup away from the body for only a few seconds. Momentarily relieved from the confinement of the cup, the penis expands a bit more. Then the cup snaps back to the body, the now slightly bigger penis entering a more interesting state still. This is great fun to do but you probably don’t want to be engaging in a team sport if you try this.

So, the strap and cup manufacturers probably figured out that the snug-fitting straps and cups they were selling had these “problems” for guys, and set about to fix the problems.

The so-called Banana® cup was one of the first attempt to design a larger, not as confining but still protective cup, with enough space inside so that a guy’s penis could flop around inside the cup without feeling that it was “confined”. (Banana is a registered trade name) The cup was shaped more or less like a hollowed out banana.

A basic problem with the banana cup was that it was a big piece of “hardware” that had to somehow fit between a guy’s legs. It was not like the smaller traditional cups that were easy to disguise. These have proven popular with college and professional football players, and photos you see of them often reveal either that the player is very amply endowed or must be wearing one of these.

These cups are typically so big that they really don’t work for all but a few sports, football being the major example. So, there have also been attempts to design smaller versions of these cups that are not as big a piece of hardware. But as the size comes down, so does the amount of available space. An adult can wear a cup made for a young teen, but that may very well be about as confining as an old-style cup.

To be continued…

sebbie 09-19-2019 12:59 PM

Part XXXVIII

Part XXXVIII

A guy getting into his first strap, but especially one with a hard cup, is probably at least as apprehensive as he would be contemplating getting himself into his first swim brief. How does it feel? Will I immediately get a hard on? What happens if I get a hard-on inside a cup? These are all important and interesting questions, and parallel the concerns guys have about first getting into and then wearing a swim brief in public.

It is funny how these kinds of concerns “play” with a guy’s brain. Guys think that somehow it should be easy to ignore being apprehensive about it all. Still, it doesn’t take long for a guy to discover that his brain and body “like” feeling horny, and in the absence of engaging in sex with a partner situations like this are something of a substitute, embarrassing as the thoughts might be. Male sexual arousal triggering mechanisms quickly get into complicated stuff, including some stuff that happens and appears to make no sense at all. Guys keep thinking that they should be able to turn arousal on and off and that a guy’s penis should be readily told what to do on orders from the brain. Well, yes and no!

At some point most guys probably realize that getting aroused in the absence of a sexual partner is a good thing not a bad thing to be able to do, and if a swim brief, strap, or whatever aids in the process that is a good thing not a bad thing as well.

I have found that straps with cups can be really enjoyable to wear. Sometimes I like to just slip on a strap, kick back and see where my body wants to take me. I guess practically everyone has things they like to do to kick back and relax from the daily grind. The fun part about straps and cups is that they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and each one fits and feels a little different on the penis. Some of them feel simply more than a bit uncomfortable with no real erotic sensations at all, then all of a sudden the sensations morph from uncomfortable to something really erotic and wonderful, and this transition may occur quite rapidly, in the space of but a few seconds.

I recommend that every guy run some experiments on his own body and see exactly how you respond. What makes arousal so interesting is that the sensations change from one moment to the next, like riding a giant wave. Your penis will tell you if it is in a happy place or not when it is confined.

This is generally a core part of male sexuality, alone or with a partner, and there is absolutely no problem running a few experiments with your own body in private. In the process you may learn some things about being male you did not know before, and be able to use that information in subsequent partner-sex episodes as well. With something this interesting and essentially no down side, why not?

To be continued…

sebbie 09-20-2019 11:43 AM

Part XXXIX

Part XXXIX

The history of companies like Speedo® Jockey® and Bike® go back a long way to the 1930s, 1920s, and in the case of Bike back into the 19th century. Each of these companies came up with an iconic design (The Speedo® swim brief, the Jockey® brief underwear and the Bike® athletic supporter) that changed in fundamental ways how guys needed to deal with clothing that fit snugly in the groin area. A “dark secret” is that each of these offerings probably also changed in fundamental ways how guys “played” with themselves as well as each of these items ended up being used while engaging in masturbation.

No guy ever wants to admit to others that he gets himself off while wearing certain items of clothing—it’s just too embarrassing on a host of different levels, not the least of which such an admission could be interpreted as having some sort of abnormal clothing “fetish”. Indeed, the so called sex experts, psychologists who counsel patients, seem more or less stumped by this too. There seems to be general agreement among these experts now that masturbation—even frequently—is OK and this is not a sign that a guy has a problem of some sort that needs to be resolved in relating to the inability to pair with possible sexual partners.

Indeed, these same experts have become advocates for masturbation “aids” such as lubricants, vibrators and a variety of other sex toys such as electronic masturbation sleeves. Still, the guy who likes to get off wearing a simple swim brief or strap must have a problem of some sort, and he could make himself normal again by instead purchasing one of these expensive sex toys designed for males!

Besides, a swim brief or a strap used in this fashion can be far more easily explained away as being for something other than masturbation play if discovered by your college roommate than some goofy vibrating male sex toy that has only one purpose. Being able to conceal one’s personal masturbation methods is important for a lot of guys, guys in a sexual relationship with a partner or not.

So the history of compression gear made from snug-fitting fabric is much more recent than for the other items I have discussed. One could argue that compression gear only became popular with guys to any real degree after the Under Armor® company was founded, and that did not happen until 1996. If you read the history of that company, their first important product was not the compression shorts but the compression tee, a shirt that covered a guy’s chest in a snug-fitting fabric that, unlike cotton, wicked the sweat and moisture away, while also claiming compression benefits for upper body muscles. By the late 1990s compression tees were hugely popular with male athletes and the fact that they put chest muscles on display while still covering the chest was part of the appeal.

But the compression tee was shortly followed by the compression shorts, that kept everything snug and tight down below as well. Suddenly wearing a strap to do this as well seemed unnecessary. Besides, the sloppy shorts the major NBA stars were wearing suddenly started showing another kind of short underneath, a short that fit snug to the thighs. What was that, anyway? Why compression shorts as well. A lot of guys in the NBA were wearing a compression tee under their team sleeveless jersey, and compression shorts under the sloppy team shorts. A well-appointed athlete had compression undergarments both top and bottom, and Under Armor® compression gear sales soared.

Several things were going on here of interest. First, the compression shorts were seen by a lot of guys as a reasonable substitute for a traditional strap in terms of keeping the ‘nads in place. If a guy needed to wear a hard cup for additional protection, why not just build a pouch inside the compression short to hold one. Sales of traditional straps floundered, as a result.

Beside, most guys think of their upper thighs as being important, potentially erogenous zones of their anatomy, and a lot of guys like garments that fit really snug to the upper thighs. Compression shorts did that.

The fact that the compression gear fabrics were really slick and smooth helped as well. Wearing compression gear as shorts took off at about the same time that competitive swimmers started wearing jammers instead of briefs. It is not possible to know exactly how guys were dealing with all of this from a self-pleasuring perspective, but one could certainly make some educated guesses as to what must have been happening on that front too, that compression gear, like other clothing items that fit snug in the groin area, became important to a lot of guys as a convenient method to employ while self-pleasuring. Not that any guy would ever admit that was going on for sure! But it almost had to be. A guy would likely put on his compression gear, tees and shorts, and have some fun with himself whenever he had a degree of privacy.

Like I said, sales of compression gear from Under Armor® and other sports clothing manufacturers took off starting in the late 1990s. You don’t think all of this stuff was sold to serious athletes, do you?

Like so much else in male self-pleasuring, one must try and put two and two together! Can reality be that mysterious? The teen non-athlete will have a lot easier time explaining to his parents that he needs a pair of compression tee, than, say a swim brief or strap! Did I mention that you can walk into the male underwear section of any Walmart and see a host of different designs for underwear that look and feel almost like compression shorts? I like to put two and two together. If guys want to buy underwear to use when masturbating, why should the manufacturers care? A sale is a sale!

To be continued…

sebbie 09-23-2019 02:39 PM

Part XXXX

Part XXXX

I have been looking into the history of the wrestling singlet, in part in search of information as to whether or not there was a particular company that introduced the idea of a snug-fitting one-piece suit, in the same way that Speedo was important to the idea of a swim brief. I did not come up with a specific name, but here are three links I read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_singlet
https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/17094
and
https://www.ciscoathletic.com/blog/e...tling-uniform/

The closest I have been to coming up with a name is Russell Athletic, but that gets complicated as well, as does the history of Russell. Into the 90s, Russell was by far the largest supplier of major league baseball uniforms as well as uniforms for a variety of other professional and college sports, but more recently they have been overrun by the big names Nike®, Adidas®, and even under Armor®. Russell was bought out by Fruit-of-the-Loom, which itself became part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, and now appears to be largely out of the business of making team uniforms at least beyond the high school level.

What I learned from my reading is that the idea of a one-piece singlet dates only back to the 1960s when the NCAA made those required wear in college wrestling matches. A basic rule in wrestling is that grabbing an opponent’s uniform during a match is not allowed and, even if accidental could result in disqualification. The one –piece snug-fitting singlet made that more difficult. But wrestlers over history have often engaged in the sport bare-chested, wearing only a jammer-type of short, and that there are also two-piece uniforms called doublets which consist either of a compression tee or sleeveless A-shirt and compression-like shorts.

The debate going on currently is by high school coaches who believe that for potential young wrestlers the idea of wearing a snug-fitting singlet deters participation if only something else would be allowed for attire. Whenever I hear about guys being scared to wear something, I keep thinking back to the uneasy relationship a lot of potential male swimmers have with the idea of wearing a swim brief. That the briefs are “too revealing” is a way of communicating the idea that the potential swimmer is scared (terrified) of getting a hard-on while getting into a brief in the gym locker room or worse, showing that he is hard out in public and therefore if this ids the required costume for swimmers the only way out is to not participate at all.

So too, probably with wrestling singlets. Even though a singlet covers a lot more of the body than a swim brief, the fit is skin-tight, and the “unfortunate”condition of the engorged penis under the singlet is not easily hidden. This is complicated by the fact that there is no specific rule regarding what is worn in the groin area under the singlet. A traditional athletic supporter? That has its own set of issues. A pair of underwear briefs such as tighty whiteys? Or maybe nothing at all! So guys who might make good wrestlers opt out because of a similar fear that some male swimmers have of wearing a swim brief in competition.

I own several wrestling singlets. They make, well, an interesting choice of uniform when I engage in stationary rowing. Many competitive rowers wear something very similar. Wrestling singlets come in a lot of different sizes from XXXS to XXXL, so that no matter what the wrestler’s weight class is, the fit will always be very snug to the body. So it behooves the wrestler to get the size right.

Getting in and out of a singlet can be tricky. The especially tricky part is getting the shoulder straps in place. Generally the shoulder straps seem short. In an effort to get the shoulder straps in place given this, one must tug the suit up into the crotch. This ends up being an interesting experience for me, as this involves tugging the suit into the groin area. If this is, well, interesting to try to do, I can’t imagine the complicated problem that a beginning male wrestler might suddenly be facing. Well, I guess I can. And therein is the dilemma. Of course, a larger size could be chosen, but that will mean that the wrestling “fit” is lost.

My other singlets are Asics® and they go on without too much difficulty, but I do have one Russell® branded singlet that is labeled M rather than SM. The shoulder straps on that one are all but impossible to get into without some major tugging and pulling. Quite an adventure, to say the least.

The other problem with a singlet is that if a guy discovers he needs to use the rest room after he is in the singlet, getting out may be even more difficult than getting in. It appears to me that high school and maybe even college wrestling is about to move away from the requirement of wearing a one piece suit in order to participate, but right now this is by no means universal. Amazon and other on line retailers are filled with firms willing to make custom wrestling singlets with designs specific to a particular school or team. I do not see this going away any time soon.

To be continued…

sebbie 09-26-2019 01:18 PM

Part XXXXI

Part XXXXI

A wrestling singlet may not be the garment of choice for every guy interested in all of this, but compression gear nowadays is so commonly available that it doesn’t even attract a second glance if a guy is seen wearing it. The only real debate centers on the idea of whether or not compression shorts are themselves an undergarment and thus should be covered with a looser-fitting, if shorter, pair of shorts (like some of the NBA players) or whether compression gear can be worn as an outer garment. Both are commonly done, and the manufacturers seem to not be certain either, given that some garments that look like compression gear have a fly, which says this is being sold for wear under a looser-fitting pair of shorts.

Me, well I am stationary rowing, cycling, and weightlifting every day, and the outdoor temperature these days is running 95 degrees F. I’m sure all my neighbors have seen me wandering about my yard in just my gear, and no one has said anything to me about it. I got up this morning thinking about what ideas or tips I would like to give other guys who want to wear compression gear and the possibility of doing this starts to trigger the familiar arousal mechanism that we all enjoy so much.

There is nothing quite like some new compression gear to set a guy off and get him moving in this regard (other than a new swim brief, perhaps). Here are some ideas for making your encounter most enjoyable.
1. Undersize! Undersize! Always undersize a little, but particularly on the shorts. Having the question “Am I ever going to be able to get myself into these shorts?” bouncing around in your head on the first encounter is a good thing not a bad thing to have happen. Merely contemplating that question should help you along with where you are wanting to go. Can you undersize too much? Possibly, but you won’t know that until you run some experiments to find out. If you undersize the compression tees too much you might have difficulty getting yourself out of them.

2. What to wear underneath? Some guys probably go commando, but I have long felt that the proper garment worn underneath compression shorts is part of the overall experience. If you are into swim briefs, a skimpy swim brief might make sense. But this is also a place to try some of the other options I have been discussing. An old school strap is an interesting choice, for example, or that pair of thong underwear that you found stuck back in dresser drawer. But my personal favorite has long been an undersized pair of tighty whiteys, which have the extra advantage of padding my butt a bit when I am exercising on my rowing and cycling machines. I keep a fresh supply of tighty whiteys on hand in various sizes, and make a sizing choice on any given day based on how horny I would like to feel that day.

3. Getting into your gear, just let nature do what it wants to do and try to avoid sdirectly troking or rubbing various sensitive body parts. Part of the fun is getting to experiment with how your body responds to the new situation it faces once inside the gear and you won’t be able to research this if you immediately go into a stroking and touching mode. Your body is fully capable of adjusting to a situation like this, and it is important to understand exactly what happens in your particular situation without using your hands in an effort to move things forward. Just let whatever wants to happen, happen.

4. I want to impress on you the importance of learning that sexual arousal is not just about your penis and balls, but is a total mind and body experience encompassing your entire being. Further, parts of your body that you perhaps did not realize, your upper chest, your thighs, etc are sexual hot spots as well, at least for a lot of guys, and having these body parts encased in the gear is part of the experience. Once you are in, take a look at yourself and make mental notes of how everything you are wearing fits and feels. You might observe that your penis on its own seems to be reacting to the situation, but that is part of the fun and part of the discovery process.

All of these ideas obviously are excellent for a guy who does not have a sexual partner and simply wants to add something interesting, new and potentially exciting to what otherwise was a simple jerk-off experience. But these ideas could also be very valuable in partner sex as well, but especially if you have somehow landed a sexual partner who also enjoys wearing snug-fitting compression gear. The sexual partner could be either male or female. This is an “equal opportunity” activity for both sexes. If the partner is into the gear as well (given what you know from your solo experiences you quickly gain status as a “teacher”). Or perhaps you and your partner can both teach each other some interesting stuff about taking full advantage of the gear as part of the arousal mechanism.

Exploring a potential partner’s interest in this sort of thing is the trickiest part. Once again, I think two gay guys may have an easier time with this part than a male-female couple, but drawing any general conclusion in that regard is difficult to do.

Also keep in mind that although seeing how rapidly you could take yourself from flaccid penis to full erection and ejaculation may have seemed to be a noble goal when you were, say, 13, and still in an early-learning mode, the goal now is always to see how long you can maintain not only arousal but also a firm erection without coming. And in this regard you may find the compression gear to be quite helpful in getting you to the point where you want to be without going over the edge. Unless, of course you hear your college roommate walking down the hall and about to enter the room!

My final recommendation is that if you do not have a partner, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to avoid proceeding. If your college roommate wants to join in the fun, that is between you and him (or her, as the case may be!) As always, make sure to enjoy yourself!

To be continued…

sebbie 09-29-2019 02:07 PM

Part XXXXII

Part XXXXII

For some time I have been thinking about writing a few chapters dealing with snug-fitting skinny jeans. This may seem a bit off-topic from the subject of swim briefs and wrestling singlet. But I keep thinking that some of my earliest and best experiments in “self abuse” involved tight-fitting jeans. And, come to think of it, a couple of my most embarrassing instances where my fondness for my own body happened rather unexpectedly and in a semi-public setting. Still, all of these schemes have been bubbling inside me for a long time, and it is time to write about what was going on.

But, where should I start the story? The best strategy would be to start at the beginning, or at least the beginning for me. The first thing to note is that jeans styles for men go from skinny to loose and back again over very large cycles. We are currently at a point where really form-fitting jeans are at the height of fashion for men, and this latest cycle really only got going 7 or 8 years ago. The last time form-fitting jeans were really popular was when I was in high school and then in college, from about 1961-1969. In between, jeans generally got very loose or relaxed.

Maybe I can help you understand this better by talking about the brands and colors of what were then called slim fitting jeans in the decade of the 1960s. During that decade, jeans sales were dominated by two brands, Levis® and Wrangler®. There always has been two markets for jeans, a so-called western wear market and a general public non-western wear (general public) market. Western wear styles were made to go with the other aspects of the “cowboy” look A form-fitting colorful shirt with snaps rather than buttons, the cowboy hat, the leather cowboy boots etc. This was a look popular is much of rural north America, but seemed odd in most urban areas (except maybe in Texas). The tricky part is that guys always wanted to wear their jeans OVER their cowboy boots, (boots over jeans is universally thought of as nerdy) which meant that even a snug-fitting jean could taper to no narrower than a 15-16 inch cut.

Generally, the cut for western wear featured a fairly high rise and a very snug-fitting butt, along with a snug taper in the thigh, but then the taper from the knee down was less severe co accommodate the leather boot.

Levis competed with both the western wear designs and in designs for the urban public. Wrangler focused on the western wear designs with the snug-fitting butts aimed at markets the rural areas. This look was so popular in many rural areas that the guys who wore the Wranglers were referred to as “Wrangler butts.” Even today, the jeans with the iconic vinyl “Wrangler” patch on the right rear pocket are sometimes referred to as the “real” Wranglers and the ones without as not the real thing, even if Wrangler-branded.

Some of the Levis designs focused on the same western wear market to compete directly against Wrangler, such what we currently know as styles 505 and 501, and cowboys divided themselves into Wrangler or Levis guys. Levi tried to emulate the look of the Wrangler butt but somehow never quite succeeded to the extent that Wrangler did on this score.

But Levis was also selling jeans into the urban market—that is, those who would not be wearing cowboy boots, and that meant that they could make jeans that tapered much more sharply than Wrangler from the knee to the ankle. This was a long time before the addition of Elastane to denim was common, and so the minimum taper was about 13 inches.

In that same period, prewashed jeans were all but unheard of. Blue jeans were mostly sold as stiff, unwashed blue denim, with the idea that the buyer would purchase these an inch or two oversized, and via multiple washing the denim would shrink to conform to the guy’s particular body. The original 501 jeans were all shrink-to-fit with charts that showed exactly what size you need to buy in order to get a snug body-conforming fit over several washings. The 501’s probably shrunk more than, say a 936 slim-fit Wrangler jean, but guys started slightly oversized there as well recognizing that they would get the Wrangler butt fit they wanted.

Still there was another option that was very popular in the 1960s, and that was jeans made from denim that had not been dyed blue. Undyed denim is softer than dyed denim, and is an off-white color that at that point in time was referred to as “sand”. Form-fitting jeans made from sand-colored denim were very popular in the 1960s, but especially those with leg openings that tapered to only 13 inches. All the well-dressed guys were wearing them, and even Wrangler started selling their 936 slim tapered jeans in the popular sand color. It was possible to dye the off-white denim other colors, say a light blue, but none pf the other colors were ever nearly as popular as the sand color.

In the 1960s, guys my age would all seem to be vying to see who could wear the snuggest-fitting jeans, usually the sand-colored ones. Me too. Shopping for my first pair of sand-colored jeans taught me a lot about precumming and the odd situations where it would happen.

All of this ended more or less in the 70s with the introduction first of bell bottom jeans that tapered sharply through the thigh to the knee and then flared out to a 17- or 18-inch cuff. After that we went through 30 years or more of relaxed fit jeans where almost none were tapered and form fitting save the Wrangler patch jeans destined for the “cowboy” market.

To be continued…

sebbie 10-02-2019 06:15 PM

Part XXXXIII

Part XXXIII

The Wrangler® jeans with the iconic patch have long been worn as work wear by guys in rural areas, but in particular by guys living in rural areas designated as ranching rather than farming. They are part of a larger “cowboy dress” that also includes leather cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and a tapered western shirt that fits snug to the chest with pearl snaps instead of buttons. Interestingly, over the years, the popularity of most of these items has gradually declined in recent years, as more general work shirts gradually replaced the form-fitting ones with the pearl snaps, wide-brimmed cowboy hats got replaced with wide-brimmed baseball style caps with an appropriate farm-related logo, and round-toe work books with low heels replaced the narrow-toed boots with the higher tapered heels favored by “real” cowboys (who actually own a horse).

But, the one item that stays is the patch-logo wrangler jean—the jean associated with the so-called Wrangler butt look. Do a Google image search on “wrangler butt” and you will get a good idea of what exactly this entails. The tailoring of the jean fits snuggly to and really emphasizes the glutes of the cowboy and is nearly a trademark in itself. In addition, the jean tapers sharply through the guy’s thighs, which are also emphasized in the look, but then from the knee downward the jeans have only a slight taper. Wrangler sells two versions, the regular (937) cut and the more form-fitting (936), but guys looking for a better Wrangler butt fit squeezing themselves into the 936 version.

Both versions are also sold made of rigid unwashed denim as opposed to the prewashed versions, for guys wanting to shrink the jeans to fit their specific body. The whole idea is that the normal work of the cowboy accompanied by regular washings will create a jean with body-conforming wear patterns.

I’m not certain where the term “Wrangler butt” originated but it is now widely used as slang (usually by women) for a young ranch hand who lives on a ranch with cattle and horses and lives the life of a “real” cowboy who works with cattle and perhaps rides a horse regularly as well. It is something of a female term of endearment that also happens to apply to the fit of the jeans! Of course, at professional rodeos the Wrangler butts are everywhere, and this is part of the appeal of that sport to young women, who go to such events as much to see the Wrangler butts as to watch the competitions!

With a properly-fitting Wrangler butt fit, the jeans will not only fit snug to the glutes, but the center rear seam of the jeans will cinch up between the gluts, almost like the cord of a thong back. https://rugby.blogberth.com/2018/09/...glers-ought-t/

If you wander into any Walmart, you will find many jeans with the Wrangler brand name. But you will only find those with the iconic large Wrangler right pocket patch on what are called in some circles the “real” Wranglers. For a lot of young guys growing up in the country, getting one’s first pair of real Wrangler jeans is something of a male rite of passage of sorts, with the realization that many females their age might also take note of them and their bodies.

Whatever else has happened in the design and cut of jeans over the past 50 or more years from the 1960s onward, the Wrangler-butt jeans for the real cowboys have stayed nearly constant in design cut and fit. Today I could purchase almost an exact copy of the same jean that was readily available in the 1960s and before.

To be continued…

sebbie 10-05-2019 11:02 PM

Part XXXXIV

Part XXXXIV

It is always an interesting moment when a guy is able to purchase and then get into a new pair of jeans for the first time, but especially so in the case of a pair of jeans the guy knows will have a snug, body-conforming fit. While there are no data on this, I suspect that there have been lots of instances where young “cowboys” acquiring their first pair of Wrangler jeans “celebrated” the occasion not only by getting hard for the occasion but probably jerking off in them. An embarrassing moment perhaps, but also an opportunity to put the jeans through the washing machine which would tend to shrink the denim a bit, making the fit even snugger the next time the jeans are worn. These cycles could continue over and over.

Meanwhile, the city kids from the mid 1970s on were stuck mostly wearing what were called relaxed fit jeans. We went through this period in the early 1970s when bell bottom jeans were the rage. Typically these fit snug in the butt and thighs but then bid not taper to the ankle but widened to an 18 or even 20 inch leg opening. Thankfully, these designs did not stay around very long.

Throughout the 80s and 90s and even into the 00s, most jeans seemed to be cut as much to hide a guy’s body as to display it. What did happen is that manufacturers came up with new ways to prewash denim to leave the appearance that the denim was worn not new, even adding wear points and tears to the new jeans. Of course women were increasingly wearing form-fitting jeans as manufacturers experimented with adding small amounts of Elastane to the cotton or cotton-polyester denim. This mafe the denim easier to move around in as well as getting in and out of the jeans and resulted in narrower tapers than would be possible with a fabric not containing Elastane.

Initially, manufacturers were wary about adding stretch to the denim used in men’s jeans thinking that men would react negatively to such a “girly” feature. But since the Elastane-laced denim gave more freedom of movement than standard denim the initial efforts were marketed not mentioning that the denim used contained Elastane.

What happened of course is that the stretch denims soon were a big hit with men, and this in turn ushered in the current era of form-fitting jeans for men, as the relaxed fit jeans were increasingly being seen as something only the old dudes would wear.

And we now have in front of us this new era of men’s jeanswear featuring skinny and super skinny jeans for men with tapers to the ankle as low as a 10.5 inch leg opening. A stretch denim also made it possible for the ankle opening to stretch as well for easier on and off These still look like washed denim jeans but in reality these are made like stretch running tights and very form fitting from waist to ankle. Some manufacturers marketed the snuggest fits as “spray on” jeans since they almost looked like they fitted a guy’s body like blue spray paint.

In addition to Elastane (the generic term for Lycra®) other rayon-based fibers could be added under names such as Model and Lyocell added even more stretch to the fabric while still maintaining the appearance of denim. Therefore the waist would also stretch more, meaning that a guy who normally wears a 32 inch Waist could downsize to 31 or even 30, making the entire jean still tighter and more body conforming, much like a denim-like running tight.

https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/...&faceout=model

I have been trying to determine exactly where and how the trend toward guys wearing really snug-fitting jeans got started this time. As best I can determine, jeans production employing the elaborate washes largely moved to Asia, in part because the washes rips and worn spots were labor intensive to make in scale at the factories and Asia had the cheap labor. And the Asian guys on average of smaller stature than the Westerners liked the form-fitting look that seemed right for their bodies, and the Asian guys seemed not at all apprehensive about wearing a form fitting (what in the 80s and 90s we might have called a “girlie” jean) but some of these jeans got exported to America. And interestingly, soon a lot of the guys here were stretching the envelope, so to speak, and wearing them as too perhaps because the look was being picked up first by a lot of male entertainers the females liked.

For guys who on occasion like to jerk off in a really snug-fitting pair of jeans, this is a wonderful world to be living in! If you like the look and feel of snug-fitting compression running tights, but this look is not appropriate for, say, work days or going out and about, you can now purchase denim jeans that fit almost as snug as a running tight fits, yet still appear to be made of a washed denim.

If you are one of the guys who enjoys wearing snug-fitting clothing of all sorts, it is possible to combine your jeans using some of the other options listed here as an undergarment with the jeans. A neat pair of swimming briefs would make a great choice for wearing under the jeans. Or, maybe a strap, or even a thong. There are lots of possibilities to try here as daily wear that should make you happy.

To be continued…

sebbie 10-19-2019 12:28 PM

Part XXXXV

Part XXXXV

I have been doing some Internet research on the broad subject of male masturbation. Being a lifelong participant in the activity myself, and finding the various ways of getting off by yourself to be tremendously enjoyable over the years, I have always been curious about how other guys see the activity and exactly how it fits into the larger scheme of things with respect to all aspects of male sexuality including partner sex.

First, I am quite aware of the fact that for many, perhaps most, guys once they achieve adulthood, the ideas of having an wonderful orgasm and being with a sexual partner are so intertwined that it is difficult if not impossible to even think of separating the two. I understand all of that, and I respect the guys who see their sexual lives as being totally intertwined with being with a partner for sex.

At the same time, I am also aware of the fact that the entire subject of sexual orientation can be and often is very fluid. I am not the one of being able to conveniently place every guy into either a straight or gay box. On occasion, at a doctor’s office, I am asked on a questionnaire whether I am “straight” or “gay”. I always respond “straight” even though in reality the correct answer is “I have no clue on that one”. Psychologists readily admit that guy’s (people’s) sexual orientation does not fit into two neat categories but exists along a continuum. Another way of posing the question I suppose is “what was the sex of the partner you most recently had sex with?” Never mind that I can’t honestly answer that question either. I’m still stuck.

This all brings me back to the topic that I really wanted to discuss, and this is the role that male masturbation plays in the lives of guys. There are a few Web sites that are now treating masturbation not as some form of sexual activity for immature, socially-challenged guys who have grave difficulty relating to other people male or female, but rather as an important part of who we are as sexual human beings. Masturbation not only fun but plays a critical role in our well-being on a host of different levels.

One estimate that I saw was that for guys, looking at averages that occur over a lifetime, the average male has engaged in 50 acts of solo sex (aka male masturbation leading to orgasm) for every single act of partner sex. That is both profound and interesting. As young people, nearly every guy thinks he masturbates “too much” as in maybe as often as two or three times a day and the major problem most post-pubescent guys face is finding enough privacy so that they can masturbate to orgasm without being “discovered”.

As guys form relationships with sexual partners, they then start “pining” for being with a partner of choice for sex when they are not with the partner, and, of course, this leads to more fantasy about having sex and, invariably, more masturbation. Indeed, the frequency of masturbation may ramp up under this situation not down. Granted, the guy is now occasionally having “real” sex with a real sexual partner, but fantasyland remains an important component of what the guy is doing to and with himself.

In short, once a guy finds a partner for sex, he doesn’t normally just quite masturbating. Indeed, the masturbation part may ramp up not down, as the guy gets increasingly focused (if that is even possible) on the sweet sensations that are coming from his groin area.

Then marriage, of course, where the guy is now permanently attached to a specific sexual partner. Then solo sex must stop cold, right? Wrong too! I have often thought that if partner sex is such a wonderful thing, why do so many marriages end in divorce, and often quickly? I am convinced that a lot of guys in a “permanent” relationship of this sort spend a lot of time now pining for the fun they had when they could masturbate without having to deal with the complexities of partner sex mixed in with a complicated relationship.

It goes without saying that a lot of guys struggle with all of this relationship and sex stuff. That some guys manage to somehow successfully navigate all of this I suppose should be seen as something of an accomplishment of sorts. But, I’m still betting that a lot of these guys that are tied to a partner relationship are still masturbating whenever they are apart from their sexual partners and even maybe in secret even when they are near their partners. How this all works in a relationship that lasts a half century or more is an interesting question to try and study.

But somehow, the estimate that the average male over a lifetime has solo sex 50 times for every act of partner sex no longer seems that far off or unreasonable, but particularly if one starts to contemplate that guys still masturbate, often regularly, even when they are in a sexual relationship. And remember too, a major sexual fantasy for a lot of guys seems to be to be able to be able to masturbate while a sexual partner watches what is happening.

To be continued…

sebbie 10-19-2019 12:30 PM

Part XXXXVI

Part XXXXVI

So, what advice do I have for guys who want to enjoy their own bodies but do not want to get bogged down into the complexities of a sexual relationship? And for goodness sakes, what does this all have to do with brief-style swimwear? I’ve often thought about the entire subject of looking back over a lifetime, where would I start and what would I have done differently given the wisdom that comes with growing older?

First there are all sorts of neat and fun ways for a guy to enjoy his own body, and the ways I advocate are not dangerous in any way. Second, the underside of a guy’s penis has some of the most sensitive and enjoyable nerve endings to be found anywhere in the groin area. There are lots of psychosexual hot spots down there, but the underside of the penis seems to be almost directly wired to your brain.

So, my best advice, if you are new to these ideas but want to see how your body operates, the starting point is what I call the “Christopher Atkins method” named after what Christopher Atkins was doing in those famous episodes of the nighttime soap “Dallas”.

First, go out and buy yourself a standard royal blue Speedo® swim brief. Make sure you undersize it a bit. For example, if you think of yourself as normally wearing clothing with a 32-inch waist, go for the 30-inch one instead. These briefs are standard old school racing style with 2 ½ inch wide sides, just a “normal” swim brief.

Except, of course, with the slight undersizing, you will struggle a bit to get yourself in. This is all normal, and good, and unless you are brain dead, you should start to feel horny just thinking about getting into the brief.

Once you are in, you might be feeling like your penis is getting a little hard and the brief is not that roomy. So, what you will want to do is put your penis in the “Christopher Atkins position” pointed up, so that the underside of your penis fits snug against the slick royal blue cloth in the pouch of the brief.

Now, using the tips of your fingers, start lightly touching or tapping the underside of your penis through the cloth. Use a light touch, savoring each sensation that happens as finger meets penis underside under the neat slick blue cloth. The more you just think about what is happening to you the more your penis will respond. What was snug and tight quickly becomes snugger and tighter. Explore yourself. You are messing with some really interesting nerve endings all right there, the same ones that play a big role for the male in penis-vagina sex, but you are in complete control of how fast or slow things move along.

If you really want to have an orgasm right now and can delay no further, remember that the most sensitive part of your penis, the glans area, at the underside of the tip, is also right there pressing up against the slick blue cloth as well. If you have been working at this for any length of time and have gotten quite hard you should go off into a strong orgasm with just a slight stimulation of the glans area with the tips of your fingers

This should be a marvelous orgasm. You are messing with the exact same nerve endings that play critical roles when you are having penis-vagina sex, but in a much more controlled setting where you get to determine exactly how fast this all moves. At the same time you have learned a wonderful new way of enjoying your body safely and without having to be in a relationship in order to accomplish. If you have a partner who you think would like to watch or even “help you out” with your “experiment”, fine, but if not, you can still have a lot of fun just enjoying yourself!

To be continued….

sebbie 10-21-2019 01:13 PM

Part XXXXVII

Part XXXXVII

If you have been reading this for some time, you no doubt realize that I am an advocate for the idea that every guy, even guys who do not have a sexual partner, has the opportunity to enjoy his own body and sexual feelings. Moreover, oftentimes life can be simpler, yes even more enjoyable without a partner than with a partner for a variety of reasons both sexual and non-sexual.

The complicated part about having a sexual partner is that a guy’s attention and focus almost invariably has to turn from a guy’s own feelings to what the partner is feeling. This is complicated by all the non-sexual aspects of bonding with another person and the complex situation guys can and often do get into in that respect. This all becomes a discussion of how relationship form and how two people connect with each other or not. Certainly happy long-term situations can and do occur, But a lot of situations that are unhappy for both partners can and do happen as well. This is tricky stuff, and stuff a guy dare not take lightly in an attempt to form a psychosexual and non-sexual bond with another person.

Somehow I seem to have ended up as the “wingman” for guys who manage to go through a divorce—several times. I try my best to maintain a connection with both parties in the divorce but this can be really difficult to do, in part because one invariably is confronted with a situation whereby one partner expects me to take sides in the dispute. Almost invariably I come away feeling that if penis-vagina sex is such a marvelous part of being alive then why is it that both partners are so anxious to separate. I know that some partners separate because one of them has started having sex with some third party—the TV shows drum into us that this is by far the leading cause of divorces.

Yet, at the same time, I have had all this practical experience dealing with people undergoing divorce. I have yet to deal with a case where the cause was linked to one of the parties having sex with a third person. Basically, the divorcing parties go in different directions career-wise, ultimately realizing that the two of them share little in common. One party starts to think that the other party is “holding them back” and by then it is all over. At this point the sexual aspects of the relationship start to matter less and less. The relationship is not about sex, but about two people sharing common non-sexual interests, and if the latter doesn’t work then it is only a matter of time before the sexual part comes unglued as well.

So, even though some guys may manage to get all the moving parts of a sexual and non-sexual bonding to work, I am not only not critical of the guys who do not manage to make this work, I applaud them for the choices they make.

And I certainly believe that orgasms are a great deal of fun and should not be restricted only to those guys that have a readily available sexual partner. If you do not have a sexual partner, there is absolutely no reason to miss out on getting horny and enjoying. You can do that in private and at a pace that you enjoy without having to worry about another person. Run experiments using your own body. Try different things. You will learn about yourself and how your body responds to different sensations on your own.

I know masturbation has bad “press” for a lot of guys for a bunch of different reasons. But it shouldn’t be that way. Not at all! One of the key “learning” aspects of all of this is getting your head around the idea that you can be sexually happy even without having a sexual partner. The scary part for some guys is the thought that your happiness does not depend simply on being with another person.

I suggest stuff you can try that you perhaps would be reluctant to try in the presence of a partner, anyway. You might discover that some of these ideas are so interesting that they actually work better for you without than with a partner, anyway. Some guys find that thought scary as well. Or perhaps the realization that your own sexual happiness might not depend on being with another person can in itself be a source of emotional pleasure.

Now go slip into your snug-fitting royal blue Speedo® and discover what life really holds for you! Savor the moment and don’t feel guilty at all about what you are doing with and to yourself.

To be continued…

sebbie 10-23-2019 12:32 PM

Part XXXXVIII

Part XXXXVIII

As he is growing up a guy often starts collecting an assortment of different clothing items that he enjoys using to jerk off in. At the same time, these expanding collections are frequently kept in a near-secret place, largely hidden from anyone else discovering them. No guy would want to openly admit that he masturbates and clothing items often leave traces (sometimes referred to as “pecker tracks”) of starchy stains on the item itself. To have a sibling or peer discover this is a source of some embarrassment, even though the “discoverer” may be coping with a very similar “problem.” Occasionally, if an item starts getting too stained, it could end up getting tossed in the weekly wash along with a bunch of other male clothes in hopes that no one will even notice it is there.

There is lots of information on male masturbation and the techniques employed, with some of the sites specifically catering to the male teenager’s sexual problems and issues. Generally the younger guys often indicate that they are embarrassed to admit to anyone that they are doing it, and nearly every guy thinks he is somehow doing it too much and that this could adversely affect his ability later in life to engage in “real” (partner) sex.

Those offering advice usually seem to be females who believe that interest in masturbation is merely a temporary phase for most guys, a phase that guys will commonly abandon almost as soon as they get into a relationship with a partner that involves the real thing. Moreover, solo sex is really not sex at all, just something guys occasionally have been known to do.

These same sexual advice therapists seem to believe that if a guy masturbates that this normally happens in the nude, in the shower, perhaps or with the use of hand lotion as a lube. The idea of masturbation while wearing a snug-fitting clothing item is never mentioned, even though this could be the most common method of all. Part of this gets messed together with whether or not the clothing item represents some sort of abnormal fetish for whatever clothing item might be employed.

In reading these chapters and essays on the subject, you have been given a long list of clothing items that you might find to be useful and interesting for this purpose. I realize that no two guys are going to necessarily respond the same to each possibility and the ideas that seem to work for me may not necessarily work for you, but in my mind the entire process of discovering what exactly works for you or not is part of the fun. Plus, if I can introduce you to some possibilities here that you discover work in your participation I feel that I have helped you.

Sebbie

sebbie 11-03-2019 12:57 PM

Part XXXXIX

Part XXXXIX

Up until a few years ago, it was a simple matter to wander into the store of almost any mass merchandiser, and pick yourself up a package usually containing 5 or 6 pair of tighty whiteys aka white ribbed cotton briefs. Over on the men’s side the sizes were usually SM. MED, LRG and XLRG. But you could also go on the side with underwear for younger guys and find practically any size smaller than SM as well.

Two things have happened recently. First, over on the men’s side everything is now labeled “full cut”. I guess this is the underwear maker’s attempt to convince guys that tighty whiteys aren’t that tight fitting after all, even if they are still white cotton. Over on the boys side, where traditionally sizes are listed as 16-18, 12-14 etc (I never did figure out if these numbers were somehow linked to the age of the wearer, but the numbers did not seem very close) I’ve noticed that tighty whiteys have basically disappeared from the racks mostly now in favor of briefs with cartoon characters. So the idea of having a “seamless” transition from really tight-fitting to not so tight-fitting can no longer be done with the ease that was possible just a few years back.

I’m not sure what precipitates changes like these. I hear that is some places guys are fearful of wearing tighty whiteys because they think they will be teased and bullied by the other guys their age. But cotton briefs bearing batman or other cartoon character would seem to leave a guy open to more teasing and bullying. In the current environment, just what underwear design is “safe” from potential bullying in a gym or locker room situation is not clear. Loose-fitting blue boxers? I’m not sure anyone knows!

I guess all of this also has roots in the fact that many guys are deeply fearful of allowing any peer to see them in what could be a state of semi-erection, and the snugger the fit, apparently the greater the potential for an unwanted situation like this to inadvertently occur.

Still, generations of guys learned the basics of masturbation by employing a pair of tighty whiteys. And they also quickly learned that the snugger the fit of the pair, the more potential that pair of underwear had for running useful “experiments”. It would be the rare adult male who could honestly say that he never ever got off wearing a pair of tighty whiteys as a teenager or perhaps later in life. For me, a snug-fitting pair still holds the same “appeal” that it did decades ago, perhaps as far back as when I was 14. Masturbation is both easier and a great deal more fun wearing a snug pair of cotton briefs that a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts. So why the sudden shift in all of this with respect to what is available?

That is a good question to ask the underwear manufacturers. For most guys, getting the weekly wash together typically involved collecting all the pairs of tighty whiteys you got off in during the past week and hoping that the washing machine would be powerful enough to get the starchy yellow come stains out of each pair, and that no one would notice if the stains did not quite come out completely. As any 16-year old even knows, cum stains are not that easy to remove and frequently leave telltale remnants of slightly-yellowed cloth where the treasure tracks recently were.

But for the tighty whitey manufacturer, if this means selling more pairs of cotton briefs not fewer pairs that is a good thing not a bad thing. Besides, it is common for guys to collect a few pair of briefs that for whatever reason are deemed better than the others for jerking off in. This may sound crazy to females, but guys somehow just learn about this and accept it.

Now I suppose my readers are wondering what the characteristics of these special briefs are. Well, I suppose a particularly snug fit is essential. Once in a pair of tighty whiteys, a guy will have difficulty getting his penis to point straight up like some of the guys do when in a snug swim brief. The material doesn’t have enough stretch to do that. But a penis forward position is possible, but especially easy to do if the cotton brief itself is undersized.

Once a guy’s penis is in this simple forward position all sorts of neat things can happen, starting with the guy touching or fondling the underside through the tighty whitey cloth. This feels good. Really good. The move feels even better if the guy is feeling horny and at the beginning stages of a hard on. Somehow the penis underside just lights up with interesting sensations that are worth enjoying.

This is no great trick, nor does it require any expensive gear, just a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys and some privacy. It’s a chance for a guy to enjoy himself while learning some of the nuances of the body at the same time and exactly what feels best to him. Exactly what he likes a lot versus not so much. Useful education, all of it. And I suspect most guys already have a few pairs of cum-stained and undersized tighty whiteys in their dresser drawers that are there just for this purpose. And the guys that do not will likely find themselves a few pair to use after reading this. Ahhh the fun of just being a guy!

To be continued…

sebbie 11-09-2019 12:01 PM

Part L

Part L

So I awaken this morning, and my penis is clamoring for my attention. “Hey you have been ignoring me for some time now” it seems to be telling me.

I think “Well, I have places to go and things to do today. And I can’t give you the attention I am sure that you would like to have. Still, I understand why you are frustrated with me for just acting as if you hardly exist at all.”

Well, penises are a lot like many of us. We often operate in a world in which we cannot get everything we might want at that moment, but we will perhaps be willing to settle for something less. But what? “Well if there is obviously no time for a full-scale masturbation session, at least put me into something that is snug and tight.”

In case you have not already figured this all out, penises love being stuck in snug and tight places. I guess this all must be into built into their DNA or genetic code, so to speak. But even here there are snug and tight places and there are places that are really snug and tight. There are degrees of all of this. Really snug and tight sets off an irreversible chain of events that invariably leads to a full-scale orgasm. I just told you I had things to do and places to go and I really don’t have time for all of that this morning. But my penis is still clamoring for attention.

So, what can I o this morning to make my penis happy without getting into something that will take some time. And that is where the super undersized tighty whiteys come in.

I have long worn tighty whiteys as my basic undergarment. I have lots of pairs of them, and they vary in size a lot. Each morning when I get up I make a decision as to what size I am going to wear that day, and my penis essentially tells me what size I should choose for that particular day. Let’s face it: Some days are just good days for feeling horny—I know that sensation of being tugged around with my penis calling me for attention without getting too aroused. Some days I have so many complex things to do that have nothing to do with my groin and I simply don’t want to be “bothered” with feeling horny. So, the latter days are Men’s cotton briefs size 30-32.

But I have other choices in snugger sizes. Boy’s white cotton briefs traditionally come in sizes 16-18, 12-14, and 10-12. 16-18 are nearly as big as a men’s SM, 12-14 are clearly smaller. But I have discovered that a guy with a nominal waist size of 30-32 can fit into a pair of briefs labeled 10-12. The fit will be really snug and tight, but cotton briefs do stretch a lot, and from your penises perspective, this is a great place to be. Your penis in its most comfortable position will be pointing forward.

Then, I have discovered that cotton briefs are a great lining for compression gear as the Tesla® shorts I have that fit snug to the thigh. I’m not sure if they are supposed to be underwear, athletic compression gear or both, but it doesn’t make any difference.

Topping that of course is a neat pair of Pac Sun® skinny jeans. I like how all the layers work together to make me feel horny, even as I go about my daily tasks. The tighty whiteys feel great under the tesla shorts, and the fit and feel of the Tesla shorts on my thighs is especially nice under the Pac Sun® jeans. I am feeling horny this morning, of course. My penis seems happy for the attention. Yet I am OK to go out and about this way to do the things I need to do.

It is a fine day for me today. You should try this just to see how your body reacts to the combination.

To be continued….

sebbie 11-12-2019 01:27 PM

Part LI

Part LI

The weather is suddenly turning colder, and the guys who enjoyed wearing Speedos® and compression shorts all summer long are now thinking about how to stay warmer but still horny during the colder winter months. That is where a nice pair of undersized running tights comes in.

I’m fond of brief-style swimwear and underwear, but skimpy clothing like a swim brief is not going to be that comfortable during the colder months. Except, of course, there is an alternative for staying warm and cozy, and that alternative, of course is a snug-fitting pair of running tights.

I also confess that I am very fond of how the “right” pair of running tights fit and make me feel down there. Guys who like to wear a skimpy swim brief as a base layer instead of “real” underwear are probably also aware of the possibility of slipping on a pair of running tights right over the top in cooler weather. Or, if you normally wear tighty whiteys (aka white cotton briefs) as your base-level garment, as I do, the running tights work equally well as a secondary layer. Try both options and see how each works in your own case.

Growing up as a kid on the Northern Plains, we normally made a transition from short cotton underwear to long at about this time of year. Now the traditional long underwear (aka long Johns) were designed to be worn under other clothing, say jeans, so the stretch cotton was designed to fit snug all the way through the thigh and calf to the ankle. This left room for at least one additional bottom layer (in the coldest weather, maybe even two additional layers.

The traditional long johns were coarse textured stretch cotton that felt not that comfortable against the skin. But the new stretch nylon running tights are much slicker and sleeker, fitting almost like a second skin. The sensations are on the edge of feeling horny. Plus, at the on line vendors there are a lot of quality running tights available for $10 or $15 a pair.

What I like about the fit of a pair of running tights is how they grip my thighs and then my calf muscles. If you are into body conditioning (in my case stationary rowing) the right pair of running tights will allow you do display the results of your work. Today I am functioning wearing a pair of undersized tighty whiteys as a base layer, next a pair of slightly undersized running tights and a compression tee, followed by a layer of looser fitting navy cotton sweat pants and a gray long sleeved sweatshirt. The combination feels a little erotic but not too much so. It is perfect given the 20-degree outdoor temperature and the workout I have planned for this morning.

If you want to have some fun, read the Web question and discussions related to specific running tights and what is the correct size to purchase. They run all over the place and to a certain degree follow the discussions related to what size swim brief is correct.

A lot of guys seem nervous about undersizing even a little despite the fact that running tights are made to stretch a lot. (I wonder why!) But it’s the snuggest fits that really feel good on the body, and guys really need to have the opportunity to experience exactly what I am telling you for yourself. With the right-sized (undersized) pair of running tights your workout time will pass much more quickly as you feel better and better as your workout progresses. Some guys are probably fearful of all of this and how their body might react for the same reason they are fearful of getting into a swim brief they think is a little too small for them. Same deal. Do I have to make myself even more explicit with respect to exactly what I am trying to convey?

My readers are smarter than that, I think, and I hope all of you can not only get your heads around what I have just told you and that your cold winter days turn out to be as enjoyable as the hot summer days were.

If you need help with on line purchases of such compression gear, I recommend the Tesla® brand of compression gear as being excellent quality with a nice snug fit and at a very reasonable price.

To be continued…

sebbie 11-13-2019 07:54 PM

Part LII

Part LII

I confess, on some days just layering a pair of running tights over a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys is not quite enough, and I get an urge to add something more into the mix. For me, that something more often centers on the idea of adding a nice snug-fitting jock strap with a hard cup.

How about layering everything, and putting the strap and cup OVER the running tights and then maybe adding a second pair of compression shorts OVER the running tights to hold all the pieces securely in place?

I confess, I’m a great fan of old school jock straps. I’ve long thought that jock straps were a really neat piece of sports gear for a number of reasons. I’ve always loved how a strap fits a guy’s body, a traditional strap with the wide elastic waistband and leg straps that repeatedly tug against the strap pouch that contains a guy’s most sensitive and interesting body parts.

Then adding the hard cup somehow just seems to add to the pleasure. Not any hard cup mind you, but one that is just barely big enough to be able to contain your still-flaccid penis. I realize a lot of guys make the mistake of somehow believing that a bigger cup is a better cup, even one large enough for a semi-erect penis to flop around freely inside.

Truth is, the really enjoyable cups are the smaller ones, ideally one one just barely big enough to fit around a guy’s flaccid penis. Part of the fun here is surely psychological, part of it is physical. Once a guy’s brain is aware of the fact that his penis is going to be contained with only a limited amount of space to grow into, the penis seems to respond by growing just enough so that the penis senses the presence of the walls of the cup, and psychologically when that happens this leads to all sorts of interesting and pleasant sensations and fond longings.

Think about this. In partner sex. Once a guy enters a partner the walls of his penis are snugly surrounded by the partner’s body parts, and the presence of the walls of the partner is one half of what makes partner sex so much fun.

OK, so a strap with a hard cup is not the equivalent to real partner sex. We all know that. For starters, the walls of the cup are firm and immovable. But this simple fact leads to the possibility of getting to explore some fascinating sensations.

The other feature of all of this that I have long thought makes cupped straps so interesting is that unlike in plain ordinary masturbation, it is extremely difficult to ejaculate while still being inside a strap and cup. The best a guy can do is try to move the strap and cup a little in an effort to limit the tension on the penis, but that somehow usually makes matters worse not better. Indeed, holding the cup in a near immovable position for me at least is part of the fun. Realizing that I can’t resolve the dilemma and simply go into ejaculation mode makes the situation at hand ultimately more fun not less fun.

So I simply crawled into the strap and hard cup by putting it on me over the top of the running tights which themselves are over the pair of undersized tighty whiteys. Then a pair of compression shorts goes over the strap and cup and the other layers below. Then a pair of sweat pants over everything else.

With all of this going on I really am longing to to ejaculate. The sensual pressure steadily builds. I’m precumming all over the place. My body is getting unmistakable urges. But I have a workout on a stationary rowing machine to do. That will take 30 minutes.

Still, even with the intensifying longing to ejaculate, I’m really enjoying myself and my body. I am very aware of all the stuff going on in my groin area. The rowing went along very quickly. But I still really need to ejaculate. I wonder how long I can stand this. The sensations seem to vary moment by moment. Just pressing down on the cup with my hand is a lot of fun. This strap and cup is terrific!

So, you have been enjoying yourself all afternoon by staying inside your cup while going through your exercise routine and daily chores. By now, you should be feeling more than a little horny as the urge to ejaculate steadily builds.

What is the best way to finish this all off? Once you get yourself past a certain point, I recommend stripping everything off that you are wearing layer by layer. But before you do that pick out your snuggest and Skimpiest swim brief, perhaps one by Desmiit® or Seobean® Once you get yourself out of the layers of compression shorts, the strap with the cup, the running tights and the undersized tighty whiteys, it’s time to pull yourself into the tiny swim brief. This might not be that easy to do as you could be pretty big and hard by now. Point your penis up with the underside pressed against the pouch of the brief. If you have a hand vibrator to touch the underside of your penis, dig that out and all the better. Touch the underside of your erect penis lightly and repeatedly, either with the vibrator or with the tips of your fingers, and just see what happens. You should be fully charged by now. With luck this will be one of your best orgasms ever, alone or with a partner.

To be continued…

sebbie 11-20-2019 01:48 PM

Part LIII

Part LIII

I have but a single mission in writing all of this, and that mission is to make certain that every guy irrespective of sexual orientation and whether or not he is in a relationship with a sexual partner or not is able to enjoy being a guy and all that this involves.

Some of you have long wondered why I seem to devote so little discussion with respect to partner sex. After all, is not being with another person sexually what sex is all about? And aren’t the guys who have orgasms without another person somehow missing out on what is really important in life and in being a guy?

Well, maybe, but maybe not. This part is confusing I know for a lot of guys. These same guys think that solo sex is often fun, but no substitute for the “real thing’ which is partner sex. To them I say, simply, “To each his own!”

I learned that my body had some interesting places that were quite touch-sensitive. But it has taken me a lifetime to sort through all of this.

Maybe I have somehow learned to enjoy my sleeping time more than most guys, I don’t know. I think I started learning about this when I was only 11 or 12 years old. I can’t believe how long ago that was and I am still enjoying myself in much the same way.

Last night, for example, I was starting to feel a little horny, or I think that is what was happening. It has turned cold here, too cold to wear simply a swim brief to bed, which I have been known to do on hot summer days. But still, some interesting “signals” were stirring inside of me. But this was a time for sleeping in a tee and sleep pants.

What to do? Why wear a swim brief UNDER the sleep pants. And not some old, stretched-out loose-fitting suit but rather one I knew was going to fit, errr, maybe a bit TOO snug and TOO tight.

What do I have in my collection that fits the bill and is consistent with how I am feeling about myself? How about this little “Club Swim” Euro brief. The size on the tag says 28. And these little briefs I know are sized snug. 2-inch sides, blue. I get into the brief and am starting to feel pretty good already. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Unlike the Aqux and Seobean briefs I have, this Club Swim brief will cover my butt crack, but only if I tug at it. And this means that with each tug there is even less space up front.

It is obvious that I am starting to precum, as a wet spot is already forming near the tip of my penis. My penis is almost straight forward and a little bit up. Can I stand this, and if so, for how long can I go?

I decide to pull on the sleep pants over the little blue swim briefs. Maybe if I crawl into bed everything will calm down, and I can make it through the night OK

Everything seems fine for maybe 20 or 30 minutes. I seem to have calmed down a little. Maybe I will fall asleep without getting off and make it through the night.

But then, I “accidentally” start touching myself. And not in any ordinary place, but just a light tapping movement on the underside of my penis. Not a stroke as such mind you, but just a light but repetitive touch.

And then the strangest but most wonderful thing happens. This might be the most wonderful part of all about male sexuality. The nerve endings on the underside of my penis now seem to be almost “hard wired” (no pun intended) right into the most profound pleasure centers in my brain. A couple taps on the underside of my penis and I start muttering out loud “I like that! I like that!’ A couple more taps and I am saying over and over again “This is wonderful! Marvelous!” I like it! I like it.” What a profound pleasure!

Tension builds as I engage in still more tapping on the underside of my penis, slightly more rapidly now. Well. You can imagine that I’m unable to last much longer in this state of arousal. Soon I am well into a most powerful, herky-jerky, repetitive, mind-blowing orgasm, and thinking to myself how truly wonderful this is. What I learned about certain places on my body at age 11 or 12 is still most marvelous.

After that, I quickly fall asleep, wakening the next morning fully refreshed but still longing to try this another time, perhaps wearing a slightly different swim brief.

And any guy can do this with only a minimum of “equipment”—in this case a “right-sized” swim brief. A complicated sexual relationship with another person is not necessary at all.

Why am I laying this story out in such detail? Well I don’t want any of you to “miss out” on what I experienced. Take full advantage of who you are (and your collection of undersized swim briefs!)

To be continued…

sebbie 11-28-2019 02:21 PM

Part LIV

Part LIV

One of the most interesting parts about male sexuality is how guys end up learning about all the fine details of what is before them. I know that for some of my readers, sexual thoughts almost immediately turn to thoughts about finding a partner that a guy is close enough to in order to enjoy sex together, but as any guy (or female for that matter) can tell you, the world of sexual partners can not only be extremely complicated but often times overwhelming to the point of being disgusting to try and deal with all of the complex nuances. In short,. A sexual relationship with a partner can be a lot of fun under the best of circumstances, but those circumstances occur less frequently than most guys would like to admit.

Still, I have to say that I am happy for guys who have somehow found a path to navigate all of this. I wish them all the best in that regard. What they have managed to do is no small accomplishment and usually requires great effort. Guys don’t somehow just “fall” into a rewarding sexual relationship with a partner. Indeed, for most guys, this requires work, hard work!

Then there are the rest of us. Those of us who perhaps consider ourselves less lucky. Maybe some of us even believe that the other guys are able to navigate a sexual partnership because they are smarter or better equipped to do so. That is an interesting thought. I need to think about that for a moment. Perhaps a lot of what we think might be happening for the other guys is delusional. Any relationship, straight or gay, has its rocky moments. Two different people by definition are not going to be wired the same sexually. At some level we all understand that. And maybe what we think is happening to our “lucky” friends at some level is delusional, well; at least some of it, anyway.

I like to think that most of what I know about male sexuality I had picked up by the time I was in the 6th grade. Heck, maybe it was earlier than that. I know it was a long time ago. My friends all seemed to be bouncing around in the early stages of what a close relationship with another person might turn out to be from a sexual perspective. All of this was at some level quite amusing.

This same plot of sorts has been played out in a myriad of coming-of-age movies. Guys discovering girls. Antics similar to the story line of “Summer of ’42.” What it would be like to “be” with an older woman even if for only once.

My path didn’t seem to follow that story line at all. In the 6th grade, I was masturbating a lot. I presume my male classmates were doing the same thing, but I thought that was far too private a subject to ever discuss openly. How a guy gets off alone or with a partner is a really private subject for most guys, despite all the movies. I guess some guys that age are fantasizing about being with women as they masturbate, as in, follows the same path as the coming-of-age movies did.

All of this means that solo sex, aka masturbation, remains a very taboo topic for a lot of guys, guys who are far more at ease talking about a sexual encounter with a partner than one that happened alone.

This is like the discovery of parallel worlds in physics. There is this world of partner sex that everyone knows about and accepts a world that a guy can hardly avoid not seeing. But then there is this other, hidden, parallel world that from the standpoint of sexual enjoyment is in much the same place and in many ways sexually at least as enjoyable but almost completely hidden. Some guys get off by thinking about having sex with a female (or male) partner and this is considered quite “normal” thank you. But for other guys this is all unnecessary. Interesting stuff, but in many ways scary at some level as well. In part one needs to understand that not all guys are wired the same with respect to a need to psychologically involve a sexual partner even when jerking off alone.

Like I say, I had figured out most of what I am telling you today by the time I had reached the 6th grade, but I was unable to write it down. Actually, had I written it down it probably would have been seen by others as strange, weird, embarrassing or even outlandish.

So, it is important to recognize that guys have two paths when they get off alone. The conventional path involves the psychology of imagining and thus rationalizing you are with a partner even though you are alone. Guys rationalize masturbating that way as being just the logical extension of what would be still better as an orgasm happening within partner sex.

But there is also this other hidden path. Guys discovering that they can easily get aroused and hard without even thinking about being with a sexual partner. The “penis operating on its own” mode where the penis just “decides” it’s time to get hard and”tells” a guy’s brain about what is going on in the groin area. Then guys quickly discover that it is possible to get a penis erect not by thinking about having “real” sex with a partner, but merely because a guy somehow got stimulated by something happening in the groin area.

And, not long after a guy “discovers” that the “right” (or wrong if you want to think about it that way) garment can prove “helpful” in turning this all on and off. To illustrate, guys discover that masturbating in the nude is fun, but it is even more fun to masturbate while wearing a snug,-fitting smooth-textured garment like a little swim brief. Shortly after guys discover this they start “collecting” clothing items that might prove useful in this regard. There are a lot of these, of course, and the manufacturers know that there is a demand for these items that is coming from this parallel world that guys do not even like to admit exists. For a guy learning the finer points of solo sex, it doesn’t take long to identify some items that might prove “helpful” in this regard, but admitting this to anyone else opens a door into a parallel world that a lot of guys think is somehow embarrassing, unnatural and somehow should remain closed to outsiders. The problem is that this parallel world can indeed be a lot of fun, but particularly so for guys who do not have a readily available sexual partner.

There is more to this story—much more!

To be continued…

sebbie 11-29-2019 01:28 PM

Part LV

Part LV

So there are really two paths for guys emerging from puberty, the first being what I call the path of awareness of the possibilities for having sex with a partner and all that entails. A male post puberty is bombarded with stuff related to this. The content nowadays is all but impossible to avoid seeing. Movies, the Internet, you name it. Almost every place a guy looks there is stuff that is linked to the basic idea of sex with a partner. Even a simple Internet search involving only a few words will take you to Internet sites that are explicitly sexual.

When I was growing up in a rural area in the 1950s, I admit that things were a lot different. There was no Internet let alone an Internet containing readily available explicit sexual content. Movies with explicit sexual themes or even coming-of-age dramas were uncommon. In the 60s, a movie like “The Graduate” was generally considered quite explicit. And by the 1970s it was a coming-of-age movie like “Summer of ‘42”.

So, lacking sources of visual information such as these, guys back then were pretty much left on their own to figure out exactly what partner sex was all about and exactly how body parts could be made to fit together. Just getting the basics proved difficult. There were libraries with encyclopedias that contained textbook-like information on male and female body part, but even these sources were rather limited. And there was little information dealing with the psychology that is involved when two people embark on a sexual relationship, “The Graduate” and “Summer of ’42” notwithstanding.

Still, guys (girls too) were built the same way with the same innate sexual wiring as they have today. There haven’t somehow been core biological changes in how human beings are built in the last 75 years. And human beings have always been blessed with some of the most sensitive and interesting nerve endings in the groin area. And growing up to be an adult, both then and now, means tapping into these and learning more fully how this stuff works both from a physical and a psychological perspective.

So, where does this all lead, anyway? One obvious conclusion is that guys don’t suddenly discover on the day that they have their first post-pubescent wet dream that they can immediately move into a relationship with a willing sexual partner. That is probably a long ways off still. Growing into young adulthood rather frequently occurs in a series of steps. At first a guy does not want to admit that he ejaculated at all during the night. Then somehow a guy starts to think that this must be OK because his body just did this “on its own”, erotic dream of some sort or not, despite those interesting starchy stains on his pajama bottoms in the morning (which, ideally, no one should draw attention to).

By this time the guy is probably thinking to himself that while only a few months ago a wet dreams was both unwelcome and messy, at some level it was also enjoyable in what seems to be an entirely new and fascinating way. Next, the guy starts to think that this could be even more interesting if instead of waking up AFTER ejaculation had already occurred why not see if it is possibly to wake up a minute or two prior to when ejaculation takes place. Who would know or care whether you were awake or asleep when this happens?

Once a guy gets that part of being a guy figured out and working, that same guy is only a short way away from identifying ways in which he can touch or play with himself at night in an effort to get his penis to grow, get hard, and then ejaculate while still lying in bed. Guys can try a lot of stuff at night under the covers and explore more heavily particularly the stuff that seems to work the best. Hopefully he won’t make too much noise or draw attention to himself when running the various experiments, and all of this requires a certain degree of privacy as in being alone.

Still, what I am observing here is a key element that every guy goes through growing up. Guys at this stage are somewhere in a place that is at once terrifying but at the same time truly marvelous. A world occupied also by male peers who are somehow also living in the same place containing a mixture of both terror and profound marvel at the wonderful sensations down there that can be easily coaxed out from a guy’s body once the experiments have been run.

At this point, the idea of somehow joining together with a sexual partner is still not an issue, except perhaps as a part of a disconnected fantasy going on as a guy dreams and masturbates. Mainly, a guy is still interested in finding ever more interesting methods of playing with his own body and doing solo sex.

And by this time, nearly every guy has discovered that a clothing item that fits snug in the groin can be helpful in aiding the process. And that erections and ejaculations can easily occur in situations where a sexual partner doesn’t exist. But, a guy at that age cannot simply go out and start purchasing items of clothing with the intent of using the items in order to masturbate. A guy has to be sneakier than that. Far sneakier.

Maybe what is needed are still items of clothing that appear to be just “normal” stuff for a guy to wear but can secretly be used when masturbating. Take, for example a package of tighty whiteys as a simple illustration. At night, slip on a pair of tighty whiteys UNDER the pajama bottoms. This strategy means fewer starchy stains on the pajama legs as the briefs will catch most of the semen, and the “soiled” briefs can just be tossed in with the rest of the laundry.

OK! OK! Now I am giving out ideas that I would have tried in order to surreptitiously masturbate myself as a 12- or 13-year old, looking back.

To be continued….

sebbie 12-01-2019 12:47 PM

Part LVI

Part LVI

So, guys begin their journeys into young adulthood facing a lot of complicated stuff. They are being bombarded with content from the media that communicates that adult-type male sexuality is almost exclusively about getting to the point in a relationship such that a guy can have sex with a partner. Yet, growing up, meeting someone, and somehow getting close enough to that person such that having a sexual relationship with the other human being is a long ways off, if possible at all.

I would suggest very strongly that many guys muddle through their adult lives without ever really fully resolving this puzzle. Some guys seem to have an easier time of it—these are the guys who for whatever reason have a lot of what I call “personal charm.” Some might say that personal charm is just another way of saying “sex appeal” or even being “good looking”. But sexual attraction between two people is far too complicated a part of being human to be able to conclude that this is all about the genetics of physical attractiveness. Part of this has to do with the physical, for both sexes (many women like to claim that in males the physical hardly matters at all, but of course that is not true either).

Real estate agents like to claim that “there is a buyer for every house!” Using that analogy one would also conclude that there is a sexual partner out there for every human being, no matter how much or how little personal charm or physical attractiveness a person has. But, of course, neither statement is entirely true.

If this were all simple, every guy would be happily married to a woman (no gay married men in perfect land for sure!) and each guy would be living with his wife and two kids in a 3-bedroom house with an 80 foot wide lot in the suburbs of some cookie cutter city, each place all but indistinguishable from all the others. He is happily living there with his stay-at-home wife and the almost obligatory 2.4 kids. This is an imaginary 1950s world where the big problems have all been solved and when the guy has sex and gets to ejaculate, it is always penis-vagina sex with his wife perhaps once each week.

The problem with all of this is it is not the real world, and if we were to admit it, this probably wasn’t the real world even back in the 1950s. All sorts of other stuff is going on, stuff that has always been (some might say, conveniently) hidden from view.

I love watching cable shows that deal with the science of space and time. These shows keep talking about an intriguing idea that says the universe is composed of stuff that we can easily see, because it emits light. But there is other stuff in the universe that we cannot see, because it emits no light, and worse, it seems to be able to pass right through the stuff we can see without in any way revealing itself. Weirdly, there may be more of this “dark matter” that we cannot see than the stuff we can see.

What does this idea have to do with the science of male sexuality? Well, for starters, any male post-puberty is likely going to be jacking off quite regularly, sexual partner or not. The urge to ejaculate in males is so powerful that it cannot be ignored. And, as a consequence, every guy is going to have to develop his own particular way of dealing with where he is in this respect.

For guys, the stuff you see in the movies and on line is largely focused on techniques for engaging a sexual partner. This is OK if you conveniently have a sexual partner. Remember the guy living in the 3-bedroom house in the suburbs with the wife and kids. The guy in the suburban home with his wife and kids is analogous to the stuff in the universe that we can all readily see.

But then there is this other place, the so-called “dark matter” of male sexuality that every guy needs to learn how to cope with and even enjoy. This entire subject remains a mystery for a lot of women in particular, because they were taught by their moms (who, in turn were taught by their moms) that for straight guys at least the female is the centerpiece of a guy’s sexual focus and pleasure. The mere thought of a guy enjoying his own body alone does not compute, except I guess in the context of believing that this is something only guys who lack access to a sexual partner might do as an inferior means of getting off when a guy is desperate for sex.

So, we have several things going on here. 1. Guys masturbate, alone, regularly, to the point that the average might be 50 solo-sex ejaculations for every single act of partner sex, but 2. Most guys try to keep this behavior deeply hidden from anyone else whether that someone else is a parent, sibling, peer classmate, a dorm roommate or the female you had the date with on Friday night—or even your wife or live-in girlfriend. In our society real intercourse is so valued that a guy dare not admit to doing anything else in order to arouse oneself and ejaculate. Growing up, a guy increasingly values a degree of privacy just for this purpose. Going to college with a male roommate makes the quest for privacy even more important. A logical question is “how is my male roommate going to navigate this?” but a guy almost never dares actually blurt out that question, for fear that a host of even more complicated questions could logically arise from that one.

Too, as a guy gets only a little older, the objective shifts from seeing how fast you can make it from flaccid penis to full scale hard-on to powerful ejaculation to an alternative mode in which the guy takes more time to get there while still remaining quite aroused. Every guy knows that the complete inability to delay orgasm via mind control only occurs rather late in the process, and learning how to delay orgasm while remaining for an extended period of time in a highly aroused state can be extraordinarily enjoyable to learn and do. This can be fun stuff!

What does all of this have to do with swim briefs, compression gear, tighty whiteys, jock straps etc? I’m sure you have all been wondering about that. Each of these items a guy might find useful if he is interested in maintaining himself for extended periods of time in a semi-aroused state. A snug-fitting garment of your choice may have a “nasty” but fascinating way of keeping a guy semi-focused on his own groin area and sexual organs and in the process create some fun and interesting sensations that are more than worth experiencing.

But since this all has nothing to do with sex with a partner, and further, admitting that a guy does this could suggest that you lack enough personal charm to even be able to find a sexual partner, you dare not admit to anyone what you are doing in your efforts. That means nothing can be revealed to your parents, siblings, peer classmates, or certainly not the girl you (sorta) like in school. And, most certainly, NOT to your college dorm roommate. Except, of course, last night your roommate may have observed that you pulled out a colored brief from your dresser drawer and got into what looked to him like a little swim brief and then pulled on a pair of long-legged sleeping pants just before you crawled into bed. Your roommate might have observed this but said nothing. You sleep well, while occasionally touching your body snug inside the swim brief “down there”. You suspect your roommate might be wondering why you dressed the way you did just to go to bed. You think to yourself that if you pull on a strap before putting on your sleeping pants he might find this even weirder.

Oh well. The next day you wake up refreshed and ready to tackle whatever the world throws at you! Early that morning the swim brief gets tossed in the laundry bag but the sleeping pants somehow are still clean. It is important to act nonchalant as if nothing at all has happened.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-02-2019 02:45 PM

Part LVII

Part LVII

As many of my readers know, I am interested in all aspects of being a guy and all aspects of male sexuality. But if I have any particular interest, it is in helping guys of any age who for whatever reason, find themselves alone as in without a sexual partner. This situation might be by choice or in coping with what once was or a partner situation but now is not. I’ve observed that a lot of guys who live as singles without a sexual partner behave as if they are truly miserable, as if somehow their own bodies are no longer fun to be in. To me, that some guys even think this way is sad. I am here to tell you that being alone is not the end of the world from the standpoint of sexual enjoyment. In fact the situation you are in can be a lot of fun. So, here is what I experienced, alone, last night.

A few of you might have read my “Spending the night in a cup” paper that is still on the Internet. In it, I explain in detail a solo-sex experience I had that I thought was really quite profoundly wonderful in a host of different ways. But, I somehow hadn’t “messed” with the techniques in exactly the way I described in that paper in several years. And I got to thinking to myself maybe what I did there maybe was not that great an experience any more.

So, I think back as to the methods I employed way back, and checked to see if I still had the necessary bits and pieces of equipment close to what I used back then. Turns out, I did even though the exact items may be more difficult to find today. More about this later.,

To fully understand what I have been doing, you need to learn a bit about male sexual biology if you have not learned about this already. Every male has a special spot called the perineum, which is a place on the male body that is directly behind the scrotum between your scrotum and anus. This is sometimes referred to as the male “G” spot, as it is a place that a bunch of sensitive nerve endings terminate—nerve endings that are interconnected with “feeling horny”. Not only that, the perineum is located directly beneath the male prostate, so if a guy puts pressure on the spot, he indirectly stimulates the prostate gland, which also feels really good. It is if there is a hard wire running directly from the perineum to the sexual pleasure center in your brain. This might be a spot a lot of guys, single or in a relationship, may not know even exists.

In the US, thong underwear for men really only showed up in stores as a serious option in the late 1980s, and, oddly enough, few chain retailers carry it any more. But it is still readily available on line. Thongs—actually merely getting into a thong, is an interesting process that has a not-to-be-missed sexual awareness component to it.

Any thong has a pouch designed to contain your penis and balls attached to a cord. Generally, the pouch made of a stretchy cloth is just big enough to contain a guy’s balls and his flaccid penis. And at the base of the pouch there is likely a sewn connector that connects the pouch to a cord or perhaps narrow band of elastic running to the rear of the waistband. The cord or elastic band is meant to run in the butt crack between the glutes. This means that the cord will be brushing against the anal area as well, which is also a more sexually-active body part than many guys fully appreciate.

The really fun part, of course, is to give the elastic cord a firm tug, cinching it tightly between the glutes. This does two things. The cord gets drawn past the anal area, which can be sexy fun. But the more important part is that the snugger the cord fits the more upward pressure there will be on the perineum—the area on a guys body that is really sexually active.

Meanwhile the penis and balls are contained in the snug pouch. Merely getting into the right (perhaps some would say “wrong”) thong probably will give a guy at least a bit of a hard-on. The thong is pushing all the best male body parts upward and forward. But even more interestingly, even a slight erection invariably puts still more upward pressure on the perineum. Tugging on the cord at the rear magnifies the sensations.

Why some guys like to wear thong underwear is that they have figured out what I have just told you. Why some guys refuse to wear thong underwear is that they realize they could easily get themselves into a situation where things start to happen that they cannot consciously control, and what could happen could easily lead to an embarrassing situation (if seeing a peer in a locker room wearing a thong is not already embarrassing enough).

So guys who have figured out more or less what happens end up with something of a “love-hate” relationship with male thong underwear. They love the sensations but worry that what they are doing to themselves might lead to a situation they would rather not have to face.

That is why if you want to mess around it is handy to be living alone and not be dealing with a sexual partner at the same time.

What to do? Find a nice thong and make plans to wear it at bedtime, though an entire night, and see how your body copes with the interesting things that are happening. In colder weather, one could wear a favorite thong under a pair of loose-fitting sleep pants. The idea is to keep feeling horny all night long but not to jerk off.

Of course, there is more to this. I have found a favorite old thong, one made by Jockey many years ago. It looks innocent enough, just white cotton with a simple pouch and a narrow band of elastic made to fit snugly between the glutes. But this simple thong I already know packs a wallop of fun sensations. Somehow it really makes my perineum feel good. It pushes my penis and balls up and forward into an interesting place. And every time I give the cord a little tug it feels oh so good as my anal area is brushed and the perineum gets punched just a bit more one more time. Sensation overload!

So the idea is to crawl into this thong and spend the night sleeping in it feeling horny but not jerking off, I want to keep control of my body for as much of the night as possible without going into involuntary contractions of an orgasm if I can while all of this is going on. But there is more to this. A lot more. A still bigger challenge awaits.

To be continued….

sebbie 12-02-2019 02:48 PM

Part LVIII

Part LVIII

As many of my readers also know, I am a big fan of athletic supporters aka jock straps, both those with a cup and those without. I’ve long thought that old school jock straps were interesting garments both for what they cover and what they don’t cover, and I have long admired the athletes who participated in a sport where they got a chance and a reason to wear one.

Traditional, old school straps with cups were very simple. Always made of a rough textured and very elastic fabric they were designed to support a guy’s male body parts to minimize the possibility of injury to the male penis and balls;. The three inch wide elastic waistband somehow also feels great. Straps without a cup are made to simply hold a guys penis and balls and provide support out of harms way in athletic competition. Hard cups are designed to take a forward hit, from say a baseball, without doing any injury to a guy’s important male body parts.

Old-school cups were designed with only limited space for a guy’s penis. Just enough to contain an average guy’s flaccid penis, but leaving no space for a guy to grow a bit, even if inadvertently. To me, that was the really interesting part, that is, every guy needed to somehow fit himself into a cup that seemed, well, less than generously-sized. A lot of guys struggled with this sense of containment these old school cups and straps offered. Thinking about what was going on down there, that the hard walls of the cup were touching a guy’s penis, led to, well, problems. The more a guy thought about where his penis was, chances are the harder he got. This made matters worse not better and the guy didn’t really have any real control over what his body was doing to him. Penises do as penises do! Every guy at some level realizes exactly that.

So what happened is that manufacturers started to build straps with bigger, roomier cups, still designed to protect from a flying missile, but allowing the penis enough room to flop around in a little more space without it seeming that the cup walls were closing in on the guy. This works, sort of. The small cups could be worn and were all but invisible once the outer garments for the sport were in place. But with one of the bigger, banana® style cups were in place in a sport like football, where the football pants are snug-fitting as well, it is more than obvious to everyone that the guy is wearing a big cup (or that he is hugely endowed, which might be part of the fun as well). I see lots of photos of fully-dressed college football players who either have wonderful male endowments or are wearing a huge cup, or maybe both.

Still, I find the straps with the old-style flat cups with limited space the most fun to mess around with. Think about my situation. I am wearing my favorite thong underwear that is doing neat things to my perineum and to my butt crack. I am enjoying having my penis and balls inside the less-than-roomy thong pouch with everything being pressed front and forward. Some really neat sensations are going on—sensations I am already truly enjoying.

Keep in mind that I am getting ready for bed and to run a bedtime experiment of sorts with my own body. A solo-sex experience at its most enjoyable. What to do? Why put on an old school strap with one of those undersized flat cups OVER the top of the thong, of course. This is a fascinating predicament to put my ‘nads in because the thong is pushing my ‘nads front and forward while the strap with the cup is pressing firmly downward. Of course the leg straps holding the pouch of the strap in place come together at the perineum that is already being hit with pressure from the thong. A nearly overpowering double whammy, of sorts.

The strap is bearing down on sensitive body parts even as the tong is pressing my penis into the hard cup. Two forces, both sexually changed and both endlessly fascinating to experience.

If a guy were doing this in the daytime, he would perhaps be readily distracted from the sensations going on down there. But this is nighttime and I know that once I crawl into bed my mind will be drawn to fascinating sensations in my groin area like an insect to a light

To be continued…

sebbie 12-02-2019 02:50 PM

Part LIX

Part LIX

At this point I am about to crawl into bed wearing my thong and cupped strap. My goal, of course, is not to see how rapidly I can get aroused to the point of not being able to delay an orgasm, but instead see whether I can make it through an entire night while still wearing these items and somehow still coping with the sensations that I know are bound to occur.

One interesting part about male sexuality is that the urge to ejaculate can normally be circumvented until very late in the arousal sequence. I can feel horny as all get out and continue in that mode for long periods of time should I choose to do so. Many guys I don’t think have experimented enough to fully realize this.

So here I am, wearing a favorite thong covered with an equally-favorite undersized strap and cup. I could make this even more difficult by pulling a pair of compression shorts over, which would make the cup all but immovable. But this time I just slip a loose fitting pair of black pile sleeping pants over. The weather has turned cold and nasty, but I should be warm and happy clad in my thong, cupped strap and pile sleeping pants. But can I make it through the entire night feeling way horny this way without getting overwhelmed by the urge to ejaculate? This is the ultimate test.

I crawl into bed last night wearing exactly the items I described. A fascinating part of this is that if I tried the same experiment during the day, I would probably get distracted enough so that I wouldn’t be paying a lot of attention to sensations coming from my groin. But being in bed, there is nothing to do but think about what is happening to me down there. The problem is that if I get too focused on that I will likely quickly get to the point where I can no longer delay orgasm, but my goal is to see what happens to me over an entire night in the thong, strap and cup without ever getting off. Essentially I am replicating what I used to do on a regular basis for fun.

Once in bed, my mind quickly goes to the cup bearing down on my groin, and the sensations that seem to be coming from the perineum. The firm pressure of the cup is already starting to get to me, at once feeling interesting but also a bit annoying. How did teens actually wear these old style cups for sport anyway?

Still, I like what I am feeling, a lot. The tendency is to try to adjust by moving the cup a bit to find a less challenging position, psychosexually, but as I do this I can’t resist tapping on the cup with my fingers a little. Somehow my penis seems to “like” what I am attempting to do. Just so it doesn’t like what I am doing “too much” and then the experiment would come to an abrupt but very enjoyable end. It’s only about 10:30 pm and I have managed to drift off to sleep neatly confined but without having an orgasm.

Suddenly, I wake up again. I look at the clock. It says 12 midnight. I have slept only one-and-a-half hours. Worse (or maybe better) I realize that the thong, cup and strap are feeling even more erotic (horny) than when I first drifted off. Everything going on down there seems to have ramped up a notch to super-sensitive from merely sensitive. I like what I am feeling very much, but for how long can my body “take this” intensity? I reach down and make some more adjustments to my beloved cup. Every movement of the cup I savor and each slight movement is somehow unique to my body.

Then I discover something still more interesting. If I roll over and try to sleep on my tummy, the weight of my body bears down on my groin area, and the cup gets pressed more firmly into my groin. This feels great. Too great perhaps. I decide I had better not mess with this too much or my experiment of staying really horny but not ejaculating will suddenly come to an abrupt end. I roll back again on my side and somehow quickly drift back to sleep.

I wake up again at 3:30 AM and decide maybe I should go to the bathroom. This will require that I pull down all my gear but what the heck! Another fascinating aspect of this is that if a guy pulls down the stuff that confines him, that provides a temporary “relief” from the groin tension. So getting out of the gear for a few moments may be simple compared to getting everything back in where it belongs.

Somehow, I manage to get out of the gear and then get myself back in. I crawl back in bed, still feeling really horny, still really confined, but I again almost immediately drift back to sleep. I am still feeling really horny but still have not had an orgasm.

I wake up again. The clock reads 6:15 AM. I made it through the night without ejaculating. I pull of my gear. The thong pouch has pre-ejaculate in it. A silver dollar-sized spot of my favorite clear but viscous precum. Truly neat stuff. It’s a way of measuring exactly how much I enjoyed myself during the night. I had a blast. And I did not ejaculate.

It’s time to get up and write this for all of you to read. Doing this is every bit as much fun as I remember from years back. For daytime wear I pull on a pair of tighty whiteys, a really snug-fitting pair of green Tesla® compression pants and cover everything with a pair of Levis 510 skinny jeans. Those items feel good too, but in a different way from the marvelous marathon experience I had with my body last night. Still, I really like that gear as well.

So any guy can try this. This is safe, erotic fun. Any guy can do this alone too. You do not need a sexual partner to thoroughly enjoy your own body this way. On the other hand what exactly would happen if a college dorm mate sleeping in a bed in a small dorm room only a few feet away were attempting to do exactly the same thing over a night?

But then, who says a guy living without a sexual partner can’t have a lot of fun?

To be continued…

sebbie 12-04-2019 11:19 AM

Part LX

Part LX

In the past few chapters I have described in detail some of the techniques I use to pleasure myself without having a partner of either sex with me. What I like to do to and with myself might prove helpful to other guys who for whatever reason find themselves in a situation whereby they are living alone and without a partner. It is in this spirit that I am writing this morning. Granted, some of what I describe might prove helpful to guys who do have partners as well in learning about how their own bodies work and respond to stimuli. This is actually an equal opportunity kind of thing.

Solo sex is a subject that is either not discussed or if it is mentioned in public, it is often in a derogatory way. “Oh yah! Surely some guys pleasure themselves, but this is something they do only until they develop the social skills required to find a partner for sex, and then it is easy to see that all guys clearly prefer partner sex and the solo sex part recedes into “things I used to do when I had no partner for sex, but abandoned once I became an adult.”

This attitude and outlook about solo masturbation is not only uninformed, at least for a lot of guys, it is probably also incorrect. A few of the sex researchers have actually tried to find the truth, by asking questions such as “When do you have your best orgasms, alone or with a sexual partner?” Surprisingly, a lot of guys (anonymously of course) will admit that they have more powerful orgasms playing with themselves than when they have sex with a partner.

No guy ever wants to admit that publicly, of course, because the entire idea runs counter to a bunch of different social and cultural norms, starting with all the women out there who are deeply ingrained with the idea that for straight men at least, being with a female is all that matters to a guy, sexually. Straight guys who do not have female partners are miserable in a host of different ways—perhaps emotional basket cases. And every guy is aware that women (ahem) often use sex to manipulate men as a means of getting what the woman wants which is often something unrelated to sex. I could push this idea some more but I will stop on that for now.

So, what I have described to you in the last three chapters is a marathon session of solo sex that I engaged in a couple nights ago that I thought was absolutely extraordinarily fun. Enough fun to write about. What I am trying to say that I went into a 10-hour long psychosexual “high” that lasted the entire night. Doing this I guess is something like a high on drugs but with none of the down side. Granted, I’m not the best witness on that one at all, except to say that I really felt good during this entire 10-hour period.

I tried to provide you with enough detail on exactly what I was doing to my body that made me feel so good as well as the special equipment that I used in the process (like the undersized strap and cup) such that the reader could try some of the same ideas. (If some of this all seems a little weird as in “that would never work for me for sure”, so be it. Don’t knock it until you try it yourself.)

Let us look at some of the facts. I had about 10 hours of fun without actually getting off at the end. I awoke restored and refreshed, and as I changed into my daytime clothing I was still feeling just as horny as I went to bed. I could have gotten off at the end and I thought about doing that, but I was enjoying myself so much by seeing how long I could just stay aroused I decided not to. Some guys may be uneasy about this.

That is not what is supposed to happen, is it? Encounters with sexual partners almost invariably should end with ejaculation, don’t they? And no partner would expect that a guy is going to stay aroused and horny for 10 hours straight, even while drifting in and out of sleep as I did several times during the night. Sexual encounters with a sexual partner need to have a clear beginning and an end, the end being a point where both partners have a really powerful orgasm, ideally almost simultaneously,…or do they?

In reality, what I described for you in detail is the specifics of how a guy can pleasure himself without a sexual partner. In going to bed, I knew I would be wearing a couple items that had given me a lot of pleasure over the years. That specific Jockey® brand thong and the Duke strap with the seemingly “mean” nearly-flat hard cup were both a lot of fun to wear, but almost unbelievably so when my body is hit with the combination of the thong pressing upward on my perineum in combination with the little snug-fitting hard cup bearing down on my penis that was attempting to get erect but did not have the necessary space.

I guess nearly every guy develops a collection of items that he enjoys wearing because they make him feel horny in some way. My collection could be a little bigger than many, but then I have lived my entire life single as well, something most guys do not do. I realize that a lot of guys end up with a collection of swim briefs not because they expect to go swimming wearing one but rather because they like wearing them in private but in particular they love how a guys penis feels pointed upward in a swim brief with the slick fabric relentlessly rubbing against the underside. And a lot of guys like to simply have the privacy needed to regularly do that.

At this point all of this is so enjoyable that even thinking about getting into a relationship with another person that might involves sex brings up thoughts about how I would ever explain all of this to another person and what parts of this if any could be brought into a relationship situation.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-04-2019 12:55 PM

Part LXI

Part LXI
Sometimes my mind wanders back to when I was a very young child. I have been trying to recall when was the first time I ever recall seeing a photo of a guy wearing a swimming brief. I do not recall exactly when this first happened to me, but my best guess is that it was when I was very young, perhaps only about 5 or 6 years old. All I remember is that when I saw that first photo, I was already thinking about how much I wanted to be that guy and be able to wear a swim brief like that.

For me, this would have been way before puberty, and I couldn’t have been more than vaguely aware of the fact that there were some interesting sensations that could happen in the groin area, but that was about it. I had lots to learn, but for me, the fascinating thing was how much I longed to be able to have an excuse to wear a swim brief, even at a very young age.

The problem in my early years was that I lived in a rural area, a long way from a swimming pool, and had essentially no opportunity to interact with boys who hung out at swimming pools. My only exposure to getting in the water involved going to “the lake” which was really the basin of a dammed up river. And the guys there were all wearing swimsuits that were usually plaid boxers. These suits were short, but they were made of woven cloth. They did fit high on the leg, like an athletic short.

There was, however a “secret” to these shorts. Inside they all had what was called a supporter inside. Not a jock strap-style supporter but rather a brief-style supporter made from an open weave fabric with the legs banded in elastic. This was a swim “brief” of sorts, but a something of a “secret” swim brief. Still, as I got a little older the mere thought of being in a brief, hidden or not, was giving me an erection. And because I liked that feeling I started to look for excuses to wear my swimsuit even if I was not going swimming.

As a young kid, on warm days I liked to get into my plaid swimsuit ostensibly to cool off, but practically I quickly got to like having the excuse to wear my suit with the neat-feeling internal support brief. I would spray my body with warm water out of a garden hose that had been laying outdoors. I knew my penis liked to get big once inside the suit. And after my suit was soaked I would pull the suit off and get back into my regular clothes.

Anyway, I did not quite realize this could happen. I looked down there inside the suit, and my penis had somehow grown quite big and hard. My mom was standing right there. Just as I pulled down the suit to get into my other clothes, I started to ejaculate, with my mom standing right there looking at me. My mom must have been somewhat taken aback by this but she remained composed. I expected to be scolded in some manner. I was terrified. I had probably had the occasional wet dream by then, but I think this was the first time that I had ever ejaculated in the daytime. I did not know what to think or expect next.

But mom did not scold me. She seemed to take what had happened all in stride. She did, however offer me some words of advice. “If you don’t want your penis to do that, you need to quit thinking about it so much when you are wearing your swimsuit!” I thought to myself “Easier said than done, mom.” But I said nothing.

My cousins and their parents from the west coast only occasionally drove home for a visit--a distance of nearly 1400 miles. We were all rural kids and lived a rather solitary existence. My cousins, similar in age to me, were growing up in a more urban setting, and had obviously got to do some things we rural kids hadn’t gotten to do. But then, we had some advantages too in that we had grown up around farm animals and thus we knew more of the details of stuff like how animals mated. The city cousins all seemed to wonder if farm animals bite if you try to feed them out of your hand. Of course they don’t and getting an animal to be tame enough so they would come and eat out of your hand was part of the fun, and then seeing the cousins watch in amazement as, say, a chicken would peck grain out of your hand (which was great fun because it tickled a bit).

So one year, (I am trying to think exactly when) my cousins came from the west coast to visit. One of the cousins was a boy about a year older than me, and the other cousin was about a year younger. I think I was about 12, so the older cousin was probably 13 and the younger one, 11. Exactly where I was on the puberty scale I’m uncertain, except to say that stuff was probably well underway. Parents and kids, we were joined by other local cousins and went off to the lake and to simply relax. We all wore our swimsuits under our clothes so we could get into the water. I was no doubt in my plaid trunks with the support liner. So my two urban cousins got out of their clothes and down to the suits they had worn to get into the water.

Lo and behold, both my cousins were both wearing swim briefs. And not sloppy, loose-fitting briefs either, but slick smooth briefs that looked very similar to those you see today. I don’t recall a brand name, but think 3” Speedo. I think both of them had been taking swimming lessons at school, so these were briefs a swim coach would have approved of.

The brief my younger cousin was wearing particularly interested me. It was bright shiny royal blue, and fit his body almost like a second skin. He looked great in it—the look was far better than the sloppy trunks I was wearing for sure.

We spent some time in the water, and then we were out. My cousins stayed in their swim briefs. I probably changed out of my trunks because my woven suit would have been sloppy wet.

My aunt (who was my cousin’s mom) said that my younger cousin did something she thought was a little strange. He liked to keep wearing his swimsuit even when he was in the water. What he was doing of course, was wearing the brief instead of cotton underwear.

My aunt may have wondered about this, but somehow I didn’t think what he was doing was odd at all. I had already figured out that my cousin had decided he liked the fit and feel of the swim brief better than standard underwear (I would have too).

So, my cousins slept in various places on vacation and my younger cousin was scheduled to be staying at my parent’s farm that night. In fact, he would be sleeping in the same double bed as I. Was my cousin going to sleep in the royal blue suit as well? I would be able to find out exactly what his plan was.

Turns out, not. Just before he crawled into bed he pulled of the suit and put on a pair of pajama bottoms and threw the suit onto the bed. It laid there shiny and blue, white piping on each side, still seemingly kinda stiff in pretty much the shape it was when he was wearing it. I would have loved to have tried crawling into it if only for a few minutes, but I was far too shy to ask. Still, that royal blue suit that day and night left an indelible mark on my brain, still vivid today, 50 years later. I have never dared ask my cousin if he remembers any of this. I don’t dare, and I never will.

To be continued….

sebbie 12-05-2019 12:05 PM

Part LXII

Part LXII

Interesting questions to ponder and my responses to each…
Why do guys want to wear swim briefs rather than another style that offers more body coverage?

1 The choice of swimmer-athletes. The design helps guys swim faster in competition. This is the original argument when they were introduced by Speedo® many years ago.

2 Dries quickly and once dry can be worn like underwear under street clothing.

3 Fun to wear. Many guys love to wear a swim brief and study their own bodies in detail. The smooth slick fabric against the penis is erotic fun. A lot of guys get turned on by seeing how their body looks under tension from being inside the brief, particularly watching as a penis expands and gets harder inside the limited space available. Thus, many guys like to use the swim brief as a masturbation aid while watching themselves in a mirror, and in this regard the snugger the brief fits the better.

4 Guys who admire fit swimmer-athletes sometimes want to look the part as well, similar to owning a jersey of a basketball star.

5 Lots of neat fun to get into a brand new swim brief not quite knowing how it is going to fit and how it will tug and pull your body.

Why are guys often apprehensive about wearing a swim brief in public?

1 The coverage is so minimal guys worry that they will be noticed teased an maybe even bullied if seen in public with an obvious penis even if it is totally covered by the brief

2 “That is not what the other guys my age are wearing” There is a male “herding” instinct going on here as to what clothing is OK versus not OK. What the other guys are doing is fine, but if I am the only one wearing a brief that is not good.

3 A lot of guys are apprehensive about the possibility of mild arousal leading to a full-scale hard-on in public and an inability to control one’s urges. The possibility of this happening is both terrifying but terrific fun and that both are going on at the same time makes a lot of guys, well, scared.

4 What happens if in public place I start to feel just like I did standing in front of a mirror and looking at my body clad in the brief when I was alone in private and what do I do if that does happen?

5 Swim briefs tend to be associated with gay guys. And a lot of people seem to think that if they see a guy in a swim brief, this is approximately the same as a “gay” guy advertising himself to other gay males. For better or worse, swim briefs are associated with gay guys.

Why do so many women claim to dislike even the idea of a guy wearing a swim brief however fit he might be?

1 They have bought into the idea that any guy in a swim brief not n a swimming or diving competition must be gay, and thus definitely not a “catch” for a heterosexual female.

2 Women are wired differently sexually from men. A lot of women are unhappy that male sex organs are so “obvious” and a swim brief makes it very clear and all too obvious that a guy is different sexually from a female and that a guy has balls and a penis that is symbolic of male domination.

3 Many if not most women in a relationship with a guy whether they are a girlfriend or married to the guy. As such, they feel very threatened in a situation where other women could easily gawk at their guy’s sex organs even if fully covered by the brief. A woman who is OK seeing her guy in a swim brief in private may be all but OK if he is parading around in a situation where other females could gawk.

4 Some women claim that they are OK with a guy wearing a swim brief but only if the guy is in “perfect” physical condition AND under 30. They set high standards reasoning that these standards will deter a lot of guys who are even only slightly less fit from ever “daring” to wear a swim brief. But that is the entire point.

5 What goes on in private between a heterosexual couple may be very different from what is permitted in public. Without the concern (threat) from other women gawking a woman is perfectly free to “enjoy” seeing her own guy clad in a skimpy swim brief and maybe in an aroused state. This all could be an enjoyable prelude to partner sex for both. A guy could keep a selection of swim briefs for the same reason a women might want to own a selection of erotic lingerie she knows her guy would like to see her wearing.

Many men seem more than comfortable with their girlfriend or wife out in public wearing a string bikini or thong with a swimming bra that barely covers the nipples. Why is this?

1 This behavior has its roots in the idea of a “trophy” wife or girlfriend and a guy feeling that his status with his male colleagues or peers is enhanced if they see how he obviously succeeded in the dating game. In short, most guys happily put up with some peer male gawking of his significant other, so long as it doesn’t go “too far”.

2 So long as the female is willing to simply play along with this, all is well. I suspect that the gawking in some interesting ways might be erotic for the female.

Are gay guys really into skimpy swim briefs?

1 Yes they are. At least many of them are. Compared with the male-female complexities relating to swim briefs, the male-male situation is easy to understand. Both males have the same wiring and so what one of the two does in this regards should come as no surprise to the other. If a gay guy enjoys wearing skimpy swim briefs and even (ahem) gets aroused and hard in them, the tricky part is to find a male partner who likes very much the same thing. Swim brief heaven!

2 There are lots of aspects of gay male relationships that are far easier to navigate than is true for heterosexual couples, and this is only one of them. I suppose it is possible for a gay couple to disagree about this, but I have trouble thinking that the disagreement could ever be as complicated as what it might be for a straight couple.

What do lesbians, feminists and other females who are not sexually attracted to males think about guys wearing swim briefs?

1 This is a fascinating but difficult to answer question at least with a general degree of certainty.

2 I presume that most women who describe themselves as falling into one of these categories are put off, or perhaps even described as "repulsed" by the sight of a male penis even if covered by a swimming brief.

3 The first reaction women who describe themselves this way is that on seeing a guy wearing a swim brief in public, if he is not a competitive athlete, then he must be a gay guy.

4 Socially and politically, gay men and lesbian women sometimes are grouped together. But they couldn’t be more different in all sorts of different ways.

5 Part of the anger some women seem to have with respect to guys wearing swim briefs in public seems to be tied to a feminist perspective that the only truly acceptable guy is one who appears to not have any male sex organs, and a guy wearing even a modest swim brief is still going to obviously have some body parts that are offensive to see

6 In short, a lot of gay guys seem to flaunt their maleness by wearing a swim brief in public and a lot of women who are in the lesbian/feminist mode find that highly offensive and out of order.

7 My bottom line is that most women on the lesbian/feminist side really do not want to see guys hanging out in swim briefs under any circumstance.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-06-2019 02:21 PM

Part LXIII

Part LXIII

I have frequently thought about what I call the “seasonality” of horniness. A general idea is that for both sexes tend to mere easily go into a state of feeling aroused in the warm summer months than in the cool or cold winter seasons.

If you enjoy ejaculating (and what guy doesn’t?) you might think about whether or not your frequency follows any sort of seasonal pattern. This can be either in self-pleasuring or partner sex or some combination of the two. Do you tend to want to do it more often when the weather is warm or cold or does it not matter at all to you as in about the same interest in every season?

Another aspect of this is age related. As a young man, I was probably much like every other young man who really treasured any opportunity I had to get a hard on and conclude with a powerful ejaculation. There was absolutely nothing more enjoyable than getting to watch my own semen spurt out of my body and I became very fond of doing this.

But as I gradually grew older, the herky jerky part, while extraordinary fun, was only part of what I liked so much. Gradually I liked to more and more just “simmer”. Simmering means maintaining a significant arousal level perhaps with only a minimal erection if any, but going for increasingly lengthy periods of remaining in this semi-aroused state without going into a full-blown ejaculation. As I got older, more and more I began to increasingly enjoy these subtle aspects of male sexual arousal, using precum production as a visual gauge for determining whether or not I was enjoying myself and certainly not how rapidly I went into full-scale ejaculation mode.

Now, as some would say, I am an old man. Going into an orgasm is still possible and really enjoyable, except that it may take me a day or more to fully recover. For 24 hours or more after, I now feel sluggish and disinterested in sensations from my groin area that I would have loved very much had I not only recently got off. This poses more than a small dilemma..Now that I am retired, I don’t need to go to work. I can go for hours and even days literally feeling aroused and slowly precumming away, Or I can go into a mode in which I get off, enjoy my full orgasm immensely, then feel sluggish for a day or two before I start to come around and again get interested in playing with my sexual body.

This may seems strange to a guy in his 20s, but generally overall I like the first option I outlined much better than the second. And the first option seems to keep me going through the cold winter months as well. Occasionally I will still get off but getting off every couple days is no longer my most important goal. I would rather see just how long I can simmer.

You have already been introduced to a lot of the clothing items I use to help me simmer. As we are now into December, I thought I would share with you a little more details as to how this all works in all seasons. All of you also know that as a septuagenarian I still pursue an extensive exercise program with stationary rowing, a stationary bike and a weight machine. Part of what allows me to keep this up is that I like to get clothing items that make me feel good down there while I am exercising. I’m 5’10” and this morning I weighed 149.6 lbs.

I like to layer the clothing. For daytime wear, summer and winter, you will usually find the first layer to be a pair of tighty whiteys, ideally Boys size 10-12. These way snug-fitting cotton briefs are absorbent (they soak up the precum) and always feel way neat against my body. Over those in the warmer months a pair of swimming jammers or some traditional thigh-length compression shorts (the TSLA ones from Amazon are good quality and inexpensive. Size SM fits me fine.The Jammers from suppliers such as TYR I like to undersize to a 28” waist.)

Depending on how horny I am feeling, sometimes I put on an old school strap on over the tighty whiteys but under the jammers—usually without a cup but occasionally with a cup. The cup makes the time fly when stationary rowing and stationary biking but some days I am not “up” to quite this much groin tension.

My top is usually a short sleeved compression tee. And I can always pull on a looser fitting pair of shorts over the compression shorts or jammers if I am expecting visitors.

Summer sleepwear usually is just a bit too snug swim brief but I sometimes wear a loose fitting tee with that.

Then as the weather starts to turn cooler in the fall I still start with the tighty whiteys, but then I like to pull over a pair of running tights instead of the jammers or compression shorts. Then genuine football pants are fun to pull over the tights. (And of course, if I am wearing football pants how could I not also be wearing a strap and an undersized cup too?) Stationary rowing is particularly enjoyable with that combo. Every stroke sends way interesting message to my brain. I am very fond of the “messages” I receive from down there.

At night I may switch from the skimpy swim brief to a square legged brief/underwear that still fits close to my body.

Then in really cold weather I stick with the tighty whiteys and the running tights, but pull on a pair of looser-fitting sweatpants over. I still wear a long sleeved compression tee but with a looser-fitting sweatshirt on top. And, on occasion you would still find a strap (either cupped or not) between the tighty whiteys and the running tights.

At night, in the winter, I like to wear pile sleeping pants and a tee. What I wear underneath the sleeping pants each night depends on how much I want to challenge myself. You have already read in detail my experience with an undersized thong, strap and cup as nighttime wear in the winter. Less challenging for this but still fun is an undersized Seobean® swim brief. I particularly like the ones that are just not quite big enough to fully cover my butt crack leaving a Y-pattern at the rear. I spend the night tugging away on the rear of the brief, which snugs everything a little tighter. I need to be really careful though, as at about 3 AM this can get the best of me, and I end up getting to a point where the only way out is to have a full-scale orgasm which then shuts me down for a day or sometimes two. The real trick of course is to keep myself aroused but not quite enough to go into ejaculation mode. Of course it is fun to see exactly how far I can take this,--right to the very edge, as the sensations keep getting more and more pleasant, but on occasion I have been known to slip right over the edge :) .

To be continued…

swim suit eddie 12-18-2019 05:38 AM

Thoughts just being a guy

WOW! Sebbie's long stories were great. It reminded me when I was several years younger, during the cold winter weather, wearing Speedo style briefs under a long sleeve leotard and opaque tights under warm polyester dark blue colored winter overalls. They really felt nice, warm and rather snug. I did have an erection under all those layers too. I had to go to see a medical specialist to check out my lower torso for a possible cancer mole I never noticed it nor felt any pain. I was rather nervous going there ,but felt better in the end. I met a lovely nurse while at the specialist's clinic. She was with me through the whole process and noticed my outlined erection under all those snug and secure layers of winter attire. While in the examination room with all the fancy medical equipment, she said I would have to completely undress for the doctor's examination. I was quite bashful, so she said she'll undress me and not to feel embarrassed about having a hard on. It was beautiful being in the examination with her only. Slow and gently she unfastened the shoulder straps, bib opened all the buttons and unzipped those rather snug winter overalls. It was certainly arousing me more, still snug in the unbuttoned and unzipped winter overalls with the leotard and tights underneath. She gave me a reassuring smile and telling me not to be so afraid, as many of these exams turn out to be false alarms. After the winter overalls were unbuttoned and unzipped with the bib and shoulder straps dangling down, she slow opened and removed my warm flannel shirt. It was so exciting with her slowly undressing me. It was difficult for me to realize, she'll soon have me totally naked. I would look into her eyes, as she was stripping me naked with pleasure, I had such an erection,still well encased in my winter overalls and leotards underneath. She then gently removed my winter boots and socks, while giving me another look over, when the specialist doctor entered the exam room, seeing me still in my unzipped winter overalls with leotard and tights. She went over my medical report, then left the exam room telling the nurse " let her know when he's all undressed and ready." the nurse would tell me to hold still, so she can finish undressing me. Now she was now happily firmly pulling and tugging my snug winter overalls down and off, as I did blush somewhat with her seeing my excited penis snug and secure in the leotard and tights. She told me that her undressing me was to calm me down, before seeing the doctor for the examination. It was a beautiful feeling, as she firmly worked them off me, then shaking the snug warm overalls off my leotard clad legs. I did feel like a little boy loosing his warm and snug security blanket, as she got my snug winter overalls off me. She would then say" we're not finished yet" as I covered my outlined hard on, tightly encased in leotard and tights, looking like a male ballet dancer. She stepped back a few minutes watching me squirm and try hiding my well outlined male genitals saying "let's finish getting you ready for the doctor." After a lot of wiggling and pouting she had those warm and close fitting leotard, tights and ballet briefs off me and it was all showing, especially my hard penis, fully exposed and standing at attention. It was so beautiful and very arousing the way she slowly and gently stripped off all my warm snug winter attire including the leotards, I,m now totally naked when the doctor returned and did the tests on me and much to my surprise, it was good news. I had no cancer and the biopsy was a false alarm. The pretty nurse smiled and said' I told you, it would be a false alarm, as I stood in shock fully erect and completely naked with my unzipped and unbuttoned warm snug winter overalls, leotard and tights in a pile by the examination table. It was a fearful visit to the specialist, yet turning out to be quite a reassuring time with the pretty nurse, especially loosing all my warm snug winter attire to her.

sebbie 12-19-2019 01:21 PM

Part LXIV

Part LXIV

So, let me assume that my readers are interested in finding garments that will be used in self-pleasuring and perhaps in conjunction with having sex with a partner. The basic questions relate not only to the specific type of garment (ie swim brief, strap, compression gear, singlet, snug-fitting jeans) but also what the sizing should be for such use.

A general rule to follow is to let your body “tell” you what it thinks is “right” for the purpose. Specifically, if the mere THOUGHT of buying and then wearing the specific garment gets you oozing precum, then it will probably also be something you will enjoy wearing in self-pleasuring. A guy’s body ordinarily does an excellent job of sorting this all out.

Having said that, I thought it would be perhaps useful for me to tell you some specifics of what seems to have worked for me over many years of hands-on experiments.

Swim briefs are a good starting point. I know a lot of guys tend to focus on the width of the sides, suggesting that the narrower the better. But I believe there is a more important measurement and that relates to the vertical length of the brief, which in turn determines if the brief will fit high enough to cover the Y at the top of your butt-crack.

In this regard, I think those Asian guys who like to wear the briefs that do not cover the Y have this figured out better than we Americans do. The other part of the fun is that if you are in a brief that does not quite want to cover the Y, you will find yourself probably repeatedly tugging away at the rear waistband, which, when you keep at it, can be a very enjoyable move.

Position your penis “up” in the brief with the underside of it pressing against the slick material, and you should be in for a really enjoyable time, especially if the brief is a little too short to fully cover your Y without some constant “adjustment”.

Thong swimwear and underwear has its own special way of getting “to” a guy. Part of the fun is just getting into the garment and getting your (hopefully hardening) penis along with your balls into the little pouch. You will have to “handle” your organ more than you normally would when getting into a standard underwear or swim brief.

The real key to successful “thonging is to put upward pressure on your perineum just behind your scrotum which indirectly also stimulates the prostate from below, and then the feel of a cord cutting between your buttocks. The combination of the two can get quite erotic quite quickly, but thongs vary in how much of each you get. I’ve experimented with many different thongs and found a few that I really “like” in this regard. You will probably end up buying a number of different ones as well, and running some comparison tests. These tests themselves can be both physically and psychologically interesting. I would love to test new thong models for an underwear or swimwear company, but the criteria I would base my judgment on might be different from what the manufacturer had in mind.

Athletic supporters can be a lot of fun to wear, cupped or not. Many of you realize I am very fond of the old-school straps with the three-inch-wide waistbands and the rough-textured elastic pouches. Any guy who has never had the opportunity to be in a strap and then get off in one should try doing so.

This is a male “rite of passage”. I suspect nearly every male who was “forced” to wear a strap in order to participate in a sport has done this, and you don’t want to be left out. Entire on-line stores now are devoted to selling straps in all sorts of shapes and sizes. You don’t really believe that customers are only guys required to wear a strap for a sport, now do you? Tell me another funny story!

I’ve already discussed cup shapes and sizes at length. The really fun cups are the old-style ones that seem barely big enough to hold a flaccid penis is going to drive a guy bananas worrying about what will happen if he starts to grow a bit. There is physical pressure but also psychological pressure as your penis will somehow realize the close proximity to the walls of the penis. Intercourse with a female involves much the same combination of physical and psychological stimuli, but there at least the surrounding walls are not hard-and-immovable plastic. Getting into a slightly undersized cup psychologically and physically can get interesting in a hurry. And you may learn something about how your body works and what really matters in penis-vagina sex. All for the better!

All of you also know that I am a big fan of compression gear shorts, tights and tops. Via experiments with compression gear, I learned that there are lots of body parts that are erotic that are not located in my groin. A guy’s thighs are a psychosexual hot spot, for example, and, in the compression tights, even the calf muscles. I like to undersize compression gear at least 1 size, and maybe two. What is the point in wearing it if it doesn’t “compress” Combine the gear with your latest swim brief or thong underneath, or maybe even a pair of undersized tighty whiteys.

Wrestling singlets are fun because in order to get the straps in place you have to tug upward in how the singlet fits in the groin area. Apparently a lot of teen wrestlers fear a hard-on just getting into the garment, and then what do you do if you get the uncontrollable urge to ejaculate wearing this one piece garment that takes time to get on and off? The body-suit swimmers face the same little problem. But if you are simply wearing your singlet in private or with a close male friend who is also “suffering” from the same “concerns” then this is not really a problem.

Finally, the guy’s jeans manufacturers keep putting more and more stretchy fibers in jeans allowing for a snugger and snugger, “painted on’ look, and for some years now guys have been buying jeans with a super skinny fit. First, with the elasticized fabric, the best versions now fit almost as snug as a running tight from the thigh through the calf muscles. This gives a great look. Plus you may discover seeing your legs from top to bottom in them in itself is erotic. Second, with the elastic in the fabric, this means that you can buy jeans with a waist one or two inches smaller than you could button when the denim had no stretch, making the look even snugger. A guy who comfortably wears a 32-inch waist in non stretchy denim can downsize to 31 or maybe even 30 inches, making the fit all around still tighter. You might get aroused just thinking about doing this, which is great. And learning how to control your urges while wearing undersized skinny jeans is also just part of the fun.

Enjoy yourselves guys, and I hope you find these tips for doing so to be helpful in your quest to have fun.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-20-2019 12:44 PM

Part LXV

Part LXV

One of the things I find so interesting from my vantage point as a male is the number of guys who seem to be having a great deal of difficulty in dealing with how to have a sexual relationship with a partner. I am fully aware of the fact that nearly all guys deep in their psychosexual being of who they are as a guy, are very fond of getting aroused and then ejaculating.

Having said that, every guy ends up following his own path with respect to how he deals or copes with all of this. There is something of a widespread belief that having penis-vagina sex with a female is the only truly acceptable way for a guy to cope with his urges, though in recent years this belief seems to have lessened at least a bit in favor of the idea that sex with a partner is an acceptable way for a guy to get off even though the partner might also be a male such that “gay sex” is one part of being normal even though that is not what most guys do.

Left out of this equation is the idea that guys without sexual partners still have the urge to get aroused and ejaculate and these people vary in age from boys all the way to nursing home residents in their 80s and 90s. Being a guy with all the urges and horniness is not an affliction of some sort that a guy should deny, but one of the wonderful aspects of who we are.

Then, one cannot help but observe how many guys get themselves in psychosexual messes that somehow involve a female partner. There are all sorts of examples of famous people who got themselves into deep trouble involving a female sexual partner. Bill Clinton and his rape and sexual harassment charges, Harvey Weinstein thinking it fun to masturbate in front of a female subordinate, Hunter Biden not realizing that sex with a stripper could lead to legal action seeking child support for something that as a consequence “somehow just happened”, Epstein thinking that if a guy is wealthy enough, sex with an under aged female was perfectly fine.

And so on. And so on.

Each of the guys I mentioned managed to take their psychosexual urge to ejaculate into a phase where they ended up with bad consequences, often illegal. Somehow each of them believed that they were wealthy and powerful enough that whatever they did could somehow be kept secret so no one else would know. Of course, it doesn’t work that way. Once a guy lets his penis control his brain it seems that a lot of guys engage in risky behavior because they somehow think they can.

My message to my readers is that there are other ways for a guy to enjoy his body without engaging in any sexual activity with a partner that is going to lead to problems. Aside from the fact that there are still lots of happily married couples who regularly engage in partner sex, there are lots of ways for single guys who lack a sexual partner to have a lot of fun too.

I have only a few worries or concerns. I worry that I am somehow the only guy that this seems to work for. I worry that the specific methods I employ for getting off regularly might be found as completely wanting or inadequate by any male “used” to having “real” sex with a partner. I worry that solo sex will be deemed always inferior by any guy who has ever in his life experienced partner sex.

Let’s first list the positives. No guy engaging in male “self abuse” alone has ever had to deal with the consequences that a Hunter Biden, Clinton, Weinstein or Epstein have had to face. Swim briefs, straps, cups and singlets don’t someday decide to “go public” and destroy your reputation or worse.

But, maybe a lot of this is just not that much fun. Guys always seem to rank orgasms from really great to not that big of a deal. Perhaps I have been overselling some of these ideas and thoughts.

So, every once and awhile I decide to do a self-check on what I am recommending. In the last chapter I talked in detail about thronging and why I thought it was so much fun for a guy’s mind and body. Snug fit. Perineum. Elastic band cutting between my glutes.

Last night I found a little 2x(ist) Y-back thong I hadn’t even realized I had gotten years ago. I decided to wear it to bed under my sleep pants. The first “problem was getting into it. The pouch was “limited in size and even in a semi-flaccid state I was having difficulty getting my penis and balls both inside. But then you talk about pressure on the perineum. And tugging on that Y-back only increased the tension.

I was off in 15 minutes. Great fun. Highly recommended. As solo sex goes this is way up there…

To be continued….

swim suit eddie 12-21-2019 10:47 PM

Thoughts on just being a guy

I liked Sebbie's story, but for me, I like wearing tight swim briefs when swimming. I think sometime there is a time and place for nude swimming, especially on a swim team or swimming at a YMCA pool. Wearing a singlet for me are sexy underwear and it's nice wearing one other than wrestling. A jock strap is a necessary item for healthy men when in very active sports. I'm not that active and find a jockstrap under sports wear feels somewhat uncomfortable. You don't have to be gay to feel this way, but a lot of straight guys do like wearing Speedos when swimming or a snug singlet as underwear than just for wrestling.

Fairfax 12-22-2019 11:52 AM

I had to smile when I read your statement "A jock strap is a necessary item for healthy men when in very active sports." in your last post swim suit eddie.
You don't seem to realise that the jockstrap as an item of mens athletic wear has never been adopted outside North America. In Australia where I live male athletes and footballers just wear everyday underwear. Up until a few years ago that was briefs now those things they call trunks.
I first discovered jock straps from the film "revenge of the nerds" when the nerds mixed hot sauce on the footballers jock straps. I was about 14 when I first saw that film and I already liked wearing small and snug briefs. In the film you don't see anyone wearing one so I wasn't sure even how it was worn but It was small and strappy and I wanted to know more.
Unfortunately this was before the internet and Australian sports stores did not sell them at all. They were simply unobtainable and all my interest was directed towards swim briefs which were very dominant swimwear in the late eighties. To this day department stores in Australia have never sold them or men worn them so they can't be that necessary.

Fairfax 12-22-2019 12:10 PM

I liked your observation swim suit eddie that there are straight men who like snug clothing.
I am convinced that part of the popularity of road cycling as an activity for fit men is the skin tight outfits and shaved legs that are part of the culture.
At the end of a ride, about 9AM, groups of male riders go to coffee shops and relax for a while in their bike gear.
No where else do guys socialise in active wear like that.
I'm sure its part of the appeal for lots of guys as its such fun to do.

sebbie 12-22-2019 01:46 PM

Part LXVI

Part LXVI

In this holiday season of gift giving, I oftentimes think about opening presents and getting things that were unexpected. Too, being a horny lad, I guess that somewhere deep in my mind was the idea that I could get a present that would somehow make me “feel good” down there. But that was not going to be the royal blue swim brief I really wanted, however.

One year I did get something I thought was “special" in this regard, however. It was one of the then newly available nylon underwear briefs for guys---silky smooth and golden in color not white. Oddly enough this came from an aunt and uncle not my parents. I was, in a word, delighted.

Still, there was other stuff on my “list” of fond “desires” that I was never able to obtain until I got older, and more or less out on my own.

From the perspective of economists, is an interesting process. The giver tries the best he (or she) can to find something that the recipient would “enjoy”. In the case of buying clothing for a horny male recipient or gift receiver, the term “enjoy” could take on a very special and unique meaning.

Economists talk about dead-weight loss in gift giving. No item purchased by another is going to quite provide as much satisfaction (utility) as if the gift had been picked out by the recipient. (Hence the increasing popularity of cash as a gift). This loss in satisfaction economists call dead-weight loss, which measures the extent to which the recipient thinks the gift is in some way unsatisfactory relative to what the recipient would have chosen for himself. We would all feel better during the holidays if we each only got the gifts we really wanted, but that is impossible given that another person is picking the item.

Experiments have been conducted with young people as subjects passing out different candy items at random in a classroom setting. Skittles, Milky Way bars, Nerds, Reese’s peanut butter cups etc. Then each student is asked to assign a number from 1-10 on how much they like the item they received. In one experiment involving 10 students the average score was about a 5, for a total score of 50 out of 100 possible points (10 students x 10 point maximum score). So the dead-weight loss in this example is 100-50 = 50.

Then, the students were allowed to trade items. For those who got some candy item they really did not like the incentive to trade for something they did like was greater, whereas for those who gave what they got initially a score of 10 would have zero incentive to trade with someone else. After trading, the items were rescored and the total was now 85. So everyone ended up being better off by trading by 35 points even though still not to 100 or a 50 point gain. Allowing people to trade gifts with each other after opening seems to allow everyone to go home at least as happy as they were if not significantly happier, not by buying more gifts and spending more money, but merely by allowing for the possibility of swapping.

OK, I talk at length about various items each of you might (or maybe not) “enjoy”. And, since that is a possibility, you might appreciate receiving each item as a holiday gift. So, what I want you to do is rank each of these items on a 10-point scale 1-10 based on how much you would appreciate getting it as a gift this year.

The items are
1. Royal blue swim brief size 30 (USA)
2. Package of 6 tighty whiteys size SM
3. Skimpy Swimming thong that reveals maybe too much 28-inch waist
4. Pair of thong underwear for men in navy blue (SM)
5. Compression shorts and short sleeved compression tee both MED
6. One-piece wrestling singlet in forest green size MED
7. Old school athletic supporter without a cup size SM
8. Old school athletic supporter with a cup that appears to be a bit too small to be able to hold me
9. Pair of navy blue running tights size SM
10. Pair of extra skinny PacSun® jeans with a 32-inch waist

So we also have 10 different items for you to put a score of 1-10 on each as to how enthusiastic or unenthusiastic you would be on finding this in a package with your name on it. Maybe you are too big to wear a size 30 swim brief. Well, just factor that into the score you give the item. One of the tricky parts of clothing as a gift is the sizing issue. Getting the wrong size is a common issue in gifts of clothing.

I need scores or a response from as many of you as possible. Be sure to rank all items from 1-10 with 10 being the most desired and 1 the least.

If I can get enough responses I can do a dead-weight loss calculation for each respondent. There are 100 maximum points for a guy scoring every item a “10” But you won’t likely do that. Instead you will like some of these items better than others and maybe some not at all (as in a score of 1)

If we get a number of responses we can think about assigning these gifts to respondents at random and then allowing everyone to do some trading in an effort to make everyone better off and no one worse off.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-27-2019 02:33 PM

Part LXVII

Part LXVII

I would be amiss if I didn’t share with you some of the gifts I received from myself this holiday season. This season, instead of focusing on straps and swim briefs as I have in several years past, I decided to make it a Lycra and compression gear Christmas. Now having a few days to mess around with the stuff I got, that was a very wise idea.

Somehow I have gotten hung up on the Tesla® brand of gear. Snug-fitting, well made and it comes in a variety of colors and styles. Plus, the price always seems reasonable. Too, I have figured out the sizing to the point where I can buy items and expect them to fit right. Snug, well, really snug, just like a second skin. This is the fit that makes me feel more than a little horny all day long. Perfect! I particularly like how my body looks clad in the compression tights.

A lot of guys seem to be scared about buying tights in a snug fit, but for me getting this just right is part of what a guy wants to try and do. With the Tesla running tights and shorts, any guy should be able to downsize one notch from normal size. If you have a 30 or 31- inch waist, you can easily downsize to what they call SM. Length-wise these work if you are 60 inches or shorter.

I got two pair of Tesla tights. They fit, well, perfectly. One pair is just a solid black with no contrasting stitching. Of course, I already have colors such as electric green with black stitching. The black ones are really neat. They look like my body has been sprayed with black paint. For guys who love wearing Lyrca® this is really the place to be. I like to wear an undersized pair of tighty whiteys as a liner. You might prefer something different, maybe a swim brief or even a strap.

The other pair is most interesting color wise. This pair also fits like a second skin. These are black with stitching in aqua blue. The color is called “Tron”. Remember the old Disney Tron movie from the 1980s where the cast members were clad in black tights and tops with aqua blue contrasting stitching? Well, this is it, exactly. In addition to having a running tight, I can play as if I were an actor in TRON. What fun.

There are tops as well. I ended up with three tops, two long-sleeved in solid blue and red, and a short sleeved version in black with contrasting stitching in red. Recently I have going with LG on the tops but SM on the tights. As I get older, I have more and more difficulty getting the tops on and off and particularly the long-sleeved ones and especially the undersized ones, so I have been giving myself a bit extra room on top. This works fine. The look is still great.

I’ve discovered that the combination of the tops and tights makes for a great combination under a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. As a retiree this makes for great wear during the day but especially well on cold days when I am working out on my stationary rower and bike and gym machine. One reason I have difficulty pulling myself into the tops is that all this exercise means that I, err, keep building a bigger and bigger chest. I once was a 95 lb weakling—not any more. I weigh about 150 lbs instead but keep my 31 inch waist. Exercise does pay off.

I also bought myself one more pair of super skinny jeans. I like the elasticized product that both PacSun® and Hollister® sell, and if I watch carefully, I can usually get a pair in my size (30 x 30) for a really tight fit. These jeans fit nearly as snug as the running tights do. That of course is part of the fun. The denim is very elastic not quite like a running tight but close—really close.

I’ve been wearing these jeans over tighty whiteys and a snug pair of compression shorts from Tesla®. I guess the full tights could also work but I haven’t tried that yet.

This year, I spent under $100 on all my Christmas gear. I’m having a lot of fun at what I consider to be a bargain price.

Above all, I hope you are able to enjoy yourself as well I’m off to my exercise equipment, comfortably clad for what is to come.

To be continued…

sebbie 12-28-2019 04:50 PM

Part LXVIII

Part LXVIII

Today I got to get serious about wearing a bunch of the items I got for Christmas, combining them with some of the items I have accumulated over the years. I needed to go out and get groceries, so the classic question is always “what to wear?”

The new pair of extreme skinny jeans were calling me. I had tried them on and, well they just fit with a bit of struggle. But this time I prepped better.

First I put on my snug new Tesla® long sleeved top, and slipped on a pair of tighty whiteys. Over the tighty whiteys went a pair of Tesla compression shorts.

After that, the jeans. The jeans fit, well, really snug through my thighs and calves, and the compression shorts felt really neat.

I pulled on my sox and shoes, and after that an old red Lands End “puffer” jacket, and I drove off to get groceries to last me another week.

By the time I was back to the house, I felt pretty good, if you know what I mean.

Still it’s a lazy Saturday with rowing and other exercising to do. I really wanted to stay “elevated” for the rest of the day.

The jeans needed to come off and the compression shorts too, to be replaced by those slinky black running tights I purchased. The red compression top stayed.

But I did something else. I slipped a little hard cup right inside my tighty whiteys. No strap at all. The cold hard cup just presses directly against my groin, held in place by the tighty whiteys.

So, I have all my gear on, well, nearly all. What about one more layer? I have a great little solid black asics® wrestling singlet, that can go right over the running tights and red compression shirt.

Looks great! Feels great too. The hard, cold cup is an interesting contrast with the snug-fitting stretch gear. I like it!! like it! What great fun!

To be continued…

sebbie 01-08-2020 12:39 PM

Part LXIX

Part LXIX

I acquired this compression A shirt and the semi-matching compression shorts a long time ago, maybe as early as the late 1980s. Technically, nowadays, a setup like this would be a called wrestling doublet. This was my first "exposure" to compression gear, and they fit me then really snug and tight. At that point in time manufacturers were very much still experimenting with exactly how to make compression gear but they did very well on these. Somehow I was instantly hooked, so to speak. Interestingly, over the years they have held up really well. As shown in this very recent picture, They still fit me and still fit snug, smooth and tight.

http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...6&d=1578488845

On a typical day I spend about an hour on rowing machines of two different designs, another half hour on the bike, but just a few minutes on the weights part. Been doing this nearly every day for well over 30 years. I just recently turned 72.

For a topnotch experience, I suggest strapping yourself in with an old school strap first. I am very fond of being fully strapped in when I am exercising and I like to put the strap on over an undersized pair of tighty whiteys instead of the strap alone in part because of the butt padding I get from them when I am stationary rowing and bike riding in my home gym.

I know a lot of guys have trouble keeping up a steady exercise program. Interestingly, many of the guys who like to wear swim briefs seem to have a more consistent interest in swimming as exercise than the guys who do not.

Maybe part of the secret to maintaining yourself is in finding gear to wear that you enjoy wearing while you are working out. I was just watching the reporting on a big swim meet where several high schools were competing. Everyone was in somber black gear, some in jammers and maybe 30% of the guys (3 of 10 swimmers in one particular race) in a somber but snug black swim brief. Interestingly the guys who came in first and second in the race I saw were two of the three guys in the race wearing the briefs! Part of what is contributing to the increased popularity of swim briefs at the high school levels is that word has gotten out that this is what the fastest swimmers at the meet wear.

For a topnotch experience in a number of different respects, I suggest strapping yourself in with an old school strap first. I am very fond of being fully strapped in when I am exercising and I like to put the strap on over an undersized pair of tighty whiteys instead of the strap alone in part because of the butt padding I get from them when I am stationary rowing and bike riding in my home gym.

Now I fully realize that no two guys are exactly alike, and what I particularly enjoy doing to and with myself might not necessarily work the same way for each of you. I can only suggest based on what has worked for me over a period of over 30 years.

So, what I am suggesting is that each of you seek out the specific gear items that you believe you might enjoy wearing as you work out, and not only will you enjoy yourself more, you might just look for opportunities to wear the gear, meaning that you will keep at it a stronger and more consistent exercise program. The guys wearing the briefs are the most serious swimmers, but a similar idea works for other forms of exercise as well.

To be continued…