Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thoughts on just being a guy (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495)

sebbie 03-05-2020 01:48 PM

Part LXXXX

Part LXXXX

For guys of any age, I see the ability to get aroused, get an erection, sustain an erection and conclude with a wonderful orgasm as a “great gift” perhaps the greatest gift ever to human beings, at least for male human beings. I do not want to start sounding religious, but this is marvelous stuff in all sorts of ways.

Of course, there are always complexities. The major complexity is that when most guys think about this, thoughts generally trend toward thinking about enjoying one’s own body by having some form of sex with a partner via one of three orifices, mouth, anus or vagina. The idea of perhaps maybe just kicking back and enjoying yourself without getting involved in anal, oral or vaginal sex seems strange indeed, perhaps somehow “unnatural”? Indeed, isn’t one of these three what two adult human beings are somehow “supposed” to do?

With each chapter I write, I try to “mess” with my readers in some way, and toss ideas out that at first may seem more than a little odd or strange, but particularly strange for those who equate sexual enjoyment with the specific kinds of partner sex I just described.

Questions like “Is it possible for a guy to enjoy his own body and sexual being without having a partner willing to engage in the aforementioned “partner sex?” If a guy admits to doing this is he somehow mentally deformed or otherwise inferior to the other guys wandering around who regularly engage in partner sex?

Part of the problem here is that we know that every guy loves to masturbate but this is particularly so if the guy (gay or straight) lacks a sexual partner. Pretty much guys grew up engaging in “self abuse” probably nearly every day (or night) and most are so hooked on a regular schedule that they will only reluctantly give up on doing (what they always did) when they lacked a sexual partner. Bringing a sexual partner into this, as in mutual masturbation, might very well be seen as abnormal or otherwise somehow unnatural but an activity particularly so if the partner is female. I have frequently thought that two gay guys probably have an easier time unraveling this given that both understand the important role that masturbation played in their lives when they did not have a partner and they can drag what they have both learned on the subject into the partnered relationship without embarrassment. At least that is what I conclude from my vantage point.

Most men are experts in the nuances of masturbation by the time they are young adults, and most love it. Some are really squeamish about how their lives might change in this respect once they partner with a female. Does the guy tell her about the stuff he has long loved doing with and to himself? Can some of this be brought into the relationship for both to potentially enjoy? What role if any does this play relative to plain ordinary vaginal or oral sex in the relationship? Is a guy supposed to quit abusing himself and rely solely on vaginal and oral sex because he now has a female partner? Having a male partner instead seems far simpler because both guys can just keep doing what they always were fond of doing, with the added twist of additional enjoyment from being able to get “help” from your partner. Neat stuff for two guys who are fond of their penises! But, male-female mutual masturbation? That is a different topic entirely.

Of course I am all about guys enjoying their own bodies safely regardless of whether or not the guy is in a relationship with a partner or not. I think every unpartnered guy has just as much right to be able to enjoy his own body as the partnered guys do. But adding a partner for mutual masturbation (male or female) adds a whole new dimension, even if the two do not engage in penis inside of some body part. There are endlessly fascinating ways of engaging in mutual masturbation that do not involve penis in a hole of some sort.

For guys without partners there are also fascinating ways to creatively masturbate. If some of this involves a stretchy clothing item that contains Lycra® there is nothing at all wrong with that. Guys learn how to masturbate while wearing snug-fitting garments almost from the point in time where they first discovered that touching their own sex organs produced some interesting sensations in their own brains. This revelation does not somehow go away once a guy reaches adulthood or gets married. It is a major part of who a guy is for his entire life. I realize that some women might have trouble getting their heads around the implications of what I have just told you, but it is the truth and be that as it may be. My sympathy goes out to the married guys whose wives see this all differently and become fixated on what she thinks a guy should be permitted to do with his own body once she has snared him as her husband.

To be continued…

Part LXXXX

Part LXXXX

For guys of any age, I see the ability to get aroused, get an erection, sustain an erection and conclude with a wonderful orgasm as a “great gift” perhaps the greatest gift ever to human beings, at least for male human beings. I do not want to start sounding religious, but this is marvelous stuff in all sorts of ways.

Of course, there are always complexities. The major complexity is that when most guys think about this, thoughts generally trend toward thinking about enjoying one’s own body by having some form of sex with a partner via one of three orifices, mouth, anus or vagina. The idea of perhaps maybe just kicking back and enjoying yourself without getting involved in anal, oral or vaginal sex seems strange indeed, perhaps somehow “unnatural”? Indeed, isn’t one of these three what two adult human beings are somehow “supposed” to do?

With each chapter I write, I try to “mess” with my readers in some way, and toss ideas out that at first may seem more than a little odd or strange, but particularly strange for those who equate sexual enjoyment with the specific kinds of partner sex I just described.

Questions like “Is it possible for a guy to enjoy his own body and sexual being without having a partner willing to engage in the aforementioned “partner sex?” If a guy admits to doing this is he somehow mentally deformed or otherwise inferior to the other guys wandering around who regularly engage in partner sex?

Part of the problem here is that we know that every guy loves to masturbate but this is particularly so if the guy (gay or straight) lacks a sexual partner. Pretty much guys grew up engaging in “self abuse” probably nearly every day (or night) and most are so hooked on a regular schedule that they will only reluctantly give up on doing (what they always did) when they lacked a sexual partner. Bringing a sexual partner into this, as in mutual masturbation, might very well be seen as abnormal or otherwise somehow unnatural but an activity particularly so if the partner is female. I have frequently thought that two gay guys probably have an easier time unraveling this given that both understand the important role that masturbation played in their lives when they did not have a partner and they can drag what they have both learned on the subject into the partnered relationship without embarrassment. At least that is what I conclude from my vantage point.

Most men are experts in the nuances of masturbation by the time they are young adults, and most love it. Some are really squeamish about how their lives might change in this respect once they partner with a female. Does the guy tell her about the stuff he has long loved doing with and to himself? Can some of this be brought into the relationship for both to potentially enjoy? What role if any does this play relative to plain ordinary vaginal or oral sex in the relationship? Is a guy supposed to quit abusing himself and rely solely on vaginal and oral sex because he now has a female partner? Having a male partner instead seems far simpler because both guys can just keep doing what they always were fond of doing, with the added twist of additional enjoyment from being able to get “help” from your partner. Neat stuff for two guys who are fond of their penises! But, male-female mutual masturbation? That is a different topic entirely.

Of course I am all about guys enjoying their own bodies safely regardless of whether or not the guy is in a relationship with a partner or not. I think every unpartnered guy has just as much right to be able to enjoy his own body as the partnered guys do. But adding a partner for mutual masturbation (male or female) adds a whole new dimension, even if the two do not engage in penis inside of some body part. There are endlessly fascinating ways of engaging in mutual masturbation that do not involve penis in a hole of some sort.

For guys without partners there are also fascinating ways to creatively masturbate. If some of this involves a stretchy clothing item that contains Lycra® there is nothing at all wrong with that. Guys learn how to masturbate while wearing snug-fitting garments almost from the point in time where they first discovered that touching their own sex organs produced some interesting sensations in their own brains. This revelation does not somehow go away once a guy reaches adulthood or gets married. It is a major part of who a guy is for his entire life. I realize that some women might have trouble getting their heads around the implications of what I have just told you, but it is the truth and be that as it may be. My sympathy goes out to the married guys whose wives see this all differently and become fixated on what she thinks a guy should be permitted to do with his own body once she has snared him as her husband.

To be continued…

Part LXXXX

Part LXXXX

To be continued…

sebbie 03-07-2020 02:41 PM

Part LXLI

Part LXLI

I strongly believe that it is extremely important for guys of all ages to maintain their bodies in as healthy a condition as possible. And a guy’s sexual health is one key aspect of all of this. As a guy enters adulthood, he perhaps gets into a sexual relationship with a partner, or for a variety of reasons, maybe not.

Being in a relationship with a partner (at least initially) pretty much ensures that the guy is going to get aroused on a regular schedule. Well, maybe I am assuming too much about relationships, but at least I like to believe that is happening on a regular basis. As relationships continue, on occasion (LOL) the amount of partner sex that goes on may go into a persistent decline. This is a sad part of a relationship, and three cheers o the guys who do not face this problem.

I could go on and on about the importance of having sex in a relationship is, but my main concern in this chapter is to deal with the issues faced by guys who are not in a sexual relationship with a partner. This could be for any number of reasons. One real possibility is that the guy did have a sexual partner for whatever reason the relationship came unglued and the guy is now very depressed about the situation he finds himself in.

Having said that, some guys are simply better equipped to live single without a sexual relationship and deeply enjoy the freedom that brings to all aspects of their lives. Personally, I am deeply grateful for the opportunity I have had to have never gotten stuck in a relationship of any sort. This has been a wonderful life never mind that so few guys try it. I suspect that most guys think of living without a sexual partner as merely a temporary way of slogging through life that at some point in time will once again revert back to living with a sexual partner. And there is no question in my mind that most guys are fixated on this. Feeling good in your groin area is so intertwined with the sexual and non-sexual aspects of forming a bond with another person that it is difficult to separate the two. But relationships even at their best are complicated and messy stuff and I also understand where guys are coming from that see this stuff as being an unending series of problems.

So, there will always be some subset of guys who would prefer living unpartnered and the lifestyle choice ultimately becomes a way of life.

Just before and after I had prostate surgery I learned some things about my body that I did not fully understand before. A guy’s prostate is encircled with a bunch of very sensitive nerve endings and these nerves are directly wired to the part of the brain that I refer to as arousal-central. A guy sees (or even just thinks about) something that is sexy and the brain springs into action and sends a signal down to the nerve endings surrounding the prostate.

When a guy says “I am feeling horny” that is exactly what is happening. An interesting signal got sent from the guy’s brain to the nerves around the prostate. Already this feels really good. What the triggering event was can and does vary widely. This could be the sight of another sexy person but maybe not anything to do with another person.

A guy being told by the coach that he must now wear an undersized swim brief or wear a strap in order to participate has likely had the same mechanism powered up. Any guy past puberty knows this and tries his best to convince his male peers that for him at least the only possible triggering mechanism involves a sexy female. The guy tries his best to simply ignore the possibilities other than observing a “sexy” female even though this is normally impossible to do. But survival with your male peers depends on the guy successfully coping in secret with whatever his peers would find unacceptable if the male peers only knew. Never mind that the male peers often face the same “problem” of feeling horny because of something they thought about or observed that was not a sexy female and they are struggling with how to deal with this too.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the role that nighttime erection cycles play in men’s overall health. And dreams with sexual components may play an important role in all of this in terms of cycling a guy back and forth between erection and being flaccid. If you are sleeping with a sexual partner, you cannot expect that the partner likely will be willing to wake up and copulate with you every time you go through one of these cycles. So at some level you need to come up with ways to manage your sexuality on your own a lot of the time, sexual partner or not.

This is equally important for guys who do not have a sexual partner sleeping next to them. And that is where I want to focus my thinking.

Even if you are not using your sexual equipment for partner sex, it is important to keep it in top running condition, and the only way to keep everything running smoothly is to have times where you have regular arousal and erection cycles. You can do this manually during the day or when you are otherwise awake, but, believe it or not some guys get so busy at work or at school that they do not carve out a good time of day for a nice session. For other guys the shower is the place to play with yourself. But ejaculating then can be inconvenient because ejaculating then may very well turn into a general feeling of sluggishness that may last for much of the day. The evening hours or just before bedtime is much better as the ejaculation experience can aid in sleep. How many guys have never had the experience of ejaculating in bed and discovering that one consequence is that you may fall asleep entirely within a few minutes? This is an alternative “use” for the sluggishness you likely felt for hours after ejaculating in your morning shower.

Me, I always like to “mess” with my arousal. I like to go to bed already feeling somewhat horny, but not horny enough to be anywhere near an orgasm.

Now I know guys have different ideas about what to wear when sleeping. Some guys like to sleep nude, with the penis just flopping around. Another option is a loose-fitting pair of cotton boxers. These do not confine, but limit the penis flopping somewhat. And the boxers at least provide a place for the semen to go other than directly onto the bed sheets.

Me? When I sleep I want to have my penis much more confined inside a garment that is tight enough to put pressure on my penis as it goes through the normal nighttime cycles. I will pull on a favorite garment, a swim brief, an underwear brief or thong, maybe even a jock strap and then pull on a looser fitting garment over such as a pair of boxer shorts. I like to mix this up each night so my penis has a different experience to deal with each night. The correct garment is one that your penis definitely knows is there, but not so tight that it feels uncomfortable, and the trick is in finding the right mix of snugness and comfort.

For a few nights I was wearing a nylon underwear brief under sleep pants but it fit so loose that my penis was not responding as near as I could observe. But last night I switched over to a cotton thong that seemed pretty tame. When I woke up this morning, however, I was quite aware of it. And as I looked inside the pouch there was a bunch of really neat precum stains that must have been accumulating all night long. The funny part is I slept like a log with my erection cycles still working overtime.

You probably will not be able to do this precumming if you have had an orgasm only an hour or two before you went to bed, but every guy is different. Those precum stains are strong evidence that the entire system including those nerve endings around the prostate is functioning exactly as it should. I was so happy to see those clear viscous stains. And I had chosen the perfect sleep time garment.

Every guy has access to this system. It is merely the problem of engaging yourself and taking full advantage of it. The specific garment I wear that acts as a triggering method might or might not work for you. But you might already have something in your dresser drawers that will be perfect for your own experiments.

To be continued…

sebbie 03-18-2020 06:41 PM

Part LXLII

Part LXLII

Not long after puberty, I learned fully about the sheer joy of the male orgasm. Like other guys my age, I worried a lot about what I had discovered and what I was doing to myself, but in particular I worried about accidentally being discovered enjoying myself. Still, there was much to be learned. The thought of accidentally being discovered—it did not matter who—initially shaped how and when I masturbated. Under the covers in darkness was a lot “safer” than being caught enjoying oneself in the bathroom. Besides, when done in the bathroom it seemed that everything had to be done as quickly as possible, lest prying eyes figure out what was going on.

Only gradually did I manage to learn that like a lot of things in life, going slow is generally better than going fast and leads ultimately to a much more powerful and enjoyable orgasm. I experimented with something I now know as edging—getting aroused and hard nearly to the point of ejaculating, but then suddenly stopping just before I was about to go over the edge and cooling down a bit, then returning to the stroking technique I had been using, only to once again stop just in time to delay ejaculation. I quietly learned that a guy (me) could train myself to go through these stop-start episodes multiple times, and I started to notice that each time I pushed this right up to the edge, then pulled back, then waited a bit before restarting, my penis would keep getting a bit more erect, big and hard with each successive cycle. But playing with myself this way took time, lots an uninterrupted time, maybe a half hour or more instead of two or three minutes. For a young person, that much uninterrupted time is often tough to obtain. Still, the orgasm I would get after one of these multiple start-stop sessions was so good in comparison to the ones I had trying to get everything done in two or three minutes, that I knew I wanted to keep finding times and places where I could just be by myself without being accidentally interrupted.

Somewhat later in life I learned that what I was doing to and by myself in these extended sessions was in fact a commonly-employed method used by sex therapists to treat the male problem of premature ejaculation, whereby the guy comes far too quickly for his female partner to also have an orgasm. This problem leads to a host of other issues such as women “faking” orgasms in a not-very-successful effort to convince the guy that she came about when he did. So learning how to maintain a high level of arousal without ejaculating is a really useful skill for males to be able to accomplish, and this is what is generally meant when a guy is called a “great lover”. Great lovers have the edging technique down very well. There are a few other components to being a great lover but I will not take those up in detail right now.

So, here I am, a 72-year old who has had his prostate removed, and I am interested in getting back to my life pre-surgery even though I live alone without a sexual partner. Any of my readers here know that I am extremely fond of masturbation and had developed a lot of techniques prior to surgery that work very well. Post-surgery the medical people assured me that I could still have an orgasm sans ejaculate but that I might not have an erection. This is because the nerves that control blood flow to the penis are damaged and can take a long time to heal, if they heal at all. Yup, that is correct. But also I knew that an orgasm without being big and hard was not going to be as enjoyable as an orgasm that happened when I was rock-hard before the surgery.

But for surgical patients, the ability to get and sustain an erection is not only nice, but essential if a couple is to have penis-vagina sex. So rebuilding one’s ability to do this is a very practical problem. The four methods commonly employed are pills (i.e. Viagra, Cialis), injections, surgically installing a bladder that can be deflated and deflated, and the least invasive route, a widely-available penis pump.

My goal was to be able to come up with a method that would help my solo-sex orgasms feel as close as possible to what I was able to obtain via my multiple start-stop method prior to surgery, without having to take a pill, have an injection into my penis, or go in for another surgery. A penis pump seemed like the logical choice. I am very much aware that these devices are sold via prescription for treating erectile dysfunction including that arising from post-surgical prostate removal. But the devices are also sold as sex toys for recreational use by guys who are not treating a medical issue relating to erection but simply want to experiment with seeing how big and hard they can get.

I suddenly feel like I am once again only 13-years old, and learning something new about employing penis pumps day by day. Here is some of what I have learned.

The silicone rubber sheath that goes on the end of the pump where your penis enters should fit quite snug around your flaccid penis. The pump when activated will pull your penis right through the hole in the sheath even if it seems a little undersized at first. The problem with a looser fit is that the vacuum pump will start to pull your groin into the cylinder if not your balls, and this quickly ends up being quite painful. You really don’t want any body parts other than your penis inside the cylinder of the pump. At worse, once you are out of the pump you may need to wait a bit to remove the sheath. But think of the sheath as simply a slight variation on a silicone penis ring.

I still like the manual pump better than the electric-powered version. The manual pump gives better control over the exact moment my penis gets hit with a bit more vacuum. Once you are inside the pump, each squeeze of the bulb will inflate your penis by between a quarter to three-eights of an inch, and you will see a color change to a deep red as this goes on. Do this slowly. Go back to the idea of adding just a bit of vacuum and then waiting for a couple minutes while your penis adjusts to the new situation it is in. Go ahead and squeeze again. Gradually continue over a period of several minutes, then hold it that way.

Now release the vacuum pressure and your penis will quickly get smaller, but generally not as small as it was when you started. The snug fit of the silicone sheath hole helps in this regard. Again wait a couple minutes, and then gradually begin to build vacuum again but again slowly. This time you are going to try and make your penis just a bit harder, bigger in girth and longer so you want to edge up to just a little more. Again, once you get there, hold it that way for a couple minutes, and then again release the vacuum for a couple more minutes.

You are now getting the hang of it. This is a variation on the same edging technique you employed when you were 14 or so. The basic idea is to go through this same cycle several times with each cycle giving you a harder and longer penis. When you get to the point where you no longer think you can take another start-stop cycle, pull the cylinder off but leave the sheath still around your penis to help restrict blood flow out. Even with the pump out of the way you should be nice and big and hard.

I have had no problems maintaining a nice erection for quite awhile when the pump is removed. But if you fear losing your erection too quickly, you can also put a silicone penis ring around the sheath and put that on as you remove the pump and sheath. If you have a sexual partner who has been observing all of this, now is the time to try copulating. But if you don’t, not to worry. You are now in great shape to finish yourself off by stroking your erect and hard penis just like you have always done. Personally, I had the best and most powerful orgasm that I have had since before the surgery by employing this penis pump technique followed by stroking the underside of my penis.

If you enjoy masturbating in a swim brief like a lot of readers here do, this is also a great time to pull on your snuggest one and bring yourself to a full orgasm that way. And the methods I am suggesting here work equally well for guys who are just doing this recreationally and are not concerned with erectile dysfunction rehab.

To be continued…

sebbie 03-26-2020 06:15 PM

Part LXLIII

Part LXLIII

Part of the sheer fun of just being a guy is a fondness for jerking off. You may think this is only something that young teens without sexual partners really enjoy doing but that is not the case at all. This fondness is not something guys necessarily abandon once they find a partner interested in sex. Quite the contrary! It is just that guys with partners tend to get very embarrassed even discussing the subject with a sexual partner. This is particularly a problem for guys in straight sexual relationships.

So, let me take you back to when you were only 13-years old and maybe even 12, and still learning every day about your male body. If you were like me at that age, you probably jerked off, a lot. As you got older, you always sensed that your male buds were farther along than you in getting to try relationship sex. That may not have been true but you sure noticed that they liked to behave as if they knew a lot more about what this all involved than you did. You? You were still engaging in increasingly elaborate jerk-off sessions.

I got to thinking about the most popular methods guys use when jerking off. The younger a guy is, the more he worries about being accidentally discovered doing it.

Method 1: At night, under the covers. The technique involves gripping the penis and stroking it all the way from base to glans, while devoting special attention to the parts that seem most sensitive to the touch. This feels oK but would be a whole lot better and more enjoyable if only a water-based lubricant could be used. The slickness of the skin doused in lube adds an extra dimension and generally makes the penis more sensitive to the strokes. This not only feels better and makes you hard in a hurry, but it makes a mess on the sheets.

So most guys when they to a lubed jerk-off like to be sitting or standing. But the covers provide privacy, and if you don’t want company when you do this, you need to make sure that if you are sitting or standing stroking yourself that no one wanders in unexpectedly. And depending on the circumstances this can be tricky.

Method 2 The same as 1 but in a shower or bathroom. Teen males are famous for taking very long showers. The water is a lube of sorts, and the evidence gets washed right down the drain. Too, Liquid soap is actually a decent water-based lube worth trying. Jerking off in a bathroom not in a shower is trickier because almost invariably the guy ends up hurrying so as to not raise eyebrows with respect to staying in the bathroom “too long.” Plus, the evidence is tougher to get rid of than in the shower.

Method 3. Jerking off wearing an article of clothing. There are a bunch of alternatives here and each option has its own “club” of fans, even though generally guys are very apprehensive about sharing what they like to wear while masturbating. This is an abnormal sexual fetish of sorts, or is it? Maybe this is just a very normal thing that a lot of men somehow love to do.

What kind of garment do you like to jerk off in? Think of the four words Smooth, Snug, Slick and Tight. Penises love to be in garments that fit this description. Besides, if it makes sense to use a jerk-off lube then it can’t make any less sense to want to have your penis enclosed in a garment that is smooth, snug, slick and tight.

The obvious garment that fits all these criteria is the Spandex/Poly blend swim brief. But there are a lot of other options as well. Jammer shorts, Compression shorts of all kinds, wresting singlets. Assuming you are now a young adult, you probably have had experience with all of these options and you have probably decided what your favorites are. In jerking off activity this is really no different than picking a water-based sexual lube. This is not something that you should in any way feel weird or embarrassed about. It is just your personal way of doing it. If there are guys who do not feel that way, that is their problem.

So, jerking off is great fun and is the one sexual activity where no partner is needed. That a guy can do this all alone is a big plus. Every guy has found some way of doing this. What you do and how you do it you may want to hold as a personal secret. Or not, if you dare and have the necessary courage. What you do in that regard is your own personal choice.

To be continued…

sebbie 04-03-2020 06:14 PM

Part LXLIV

Part LXLIV

If you have been following my stories you realize that I have been experimenting with penis pumps as a method of rehab now 6 years after prostate surgery. The fun thing about penis pumps is that they are both a serious medical device used in treating Erectile Dysfunction irrespective of cause, but they are also sold as sex toys for what can be called “recreational” purposes which, translated means making masturbation more fun. The pumps do not discriminate: young old, ED issues, Penis repair or just kicking back and enjoying yourself.

Furthermore, as fun things to own go, a decent pump can be had on Ebay for $15 or even less. And as ways guys can enjoy themselves there are few if any issues. Cheap and fun: I like that.

Let me walk you through a single day in my lie sheltering in place, starting with the evening, about 9 PM. It’s pumping time. I set up the pump and pop my penis through the sleeve. I enjoy watching that with each pump stroke, I may add a quarter inch or so, And the color of my penis is changing from pale flesh white to a deeper, ruddier color. The vacuum with each stroke of the pump is pulling blood right into my penis and changing its color. Things feel tighter (After all there is a rubber sleeve around the base and my penis is expanding both in length and girth.) This is neat to watch. Way neat.

I can search xvideo on the term “penis porn” and watch young healthy guys doing the same thing, clearly enjoying themselves with each stroke of the pump too. These videos make an “impression” on my brain.

I start a technique I call edging. It involves pumping myself up, hanging there turgin for awhile, then suddenly releasing the vacuum using the valve conveniently located on the pump. My penis immediately goes down, but remains larger than when I started. I hang a few minutes in that condition. Then I gradually start pumping again in fits and starts. Quickly: Slowly: then quickly again. I get to a point then suddenly stop releasing the vacuum again. I keep doing this many times over the course of 20 or 30 minutes, then suddenly decide it’s now time for the pump to come off. I pull my penis out of the sleeve hole, somewhat difficult now because I am bigger than when I started. I have been using Soft Soap as a penis lube, and now that I can touch my penis it feels really neat. The nerve endings near the glans are especially sensitive and I conclude that I am not starting to lose my erection no longer in the pump, but maybe gaining a little. Blood seems to be flowing in not out. My penis was just hanging downward, but now its moving upward as in nearly horizontal. This is all great news on the rehab front. Stuff is working like it should and once did.

But I don’t want to get too carried away. What I do is keep stroking myself but always being aware exactly where I am relative to the need and urge to have an orgasm. Thinking about getting off is fine, but I want to stop just short, calm down, then restart. This is how classical masturbation edging is done, something I have engaged in since I was, maybe, 13 or so. I’ve had LOTS of practice doing this.

But I am feeling really good. I’m horny as all get out. Just stop, cool down a little, then restart. I keep doing this procedure over and over. Just till I am slightly under the point where an involuntary orgasm happens. The orgasm would be fun but I need to keep edging. Other things are going to happen, Fun stuff! Really fun stuff.

Suddenly I stop masturbating myself entirely and dive into the warm bath I had been drawing. My penis shrinks a bit from the warm water, but is still a ruddy, healthy, reddish color. The soap that served as a lube is now cleaning my favorite organ. Being in this situation feels really good too.

After lounging in the warm water studying my penis, I get out of the water and dry myself with big towels. I am not as erect as I was before the bath but I am not flaccid either.

What next? I contemplate and decide its time to put on a favorite tight-and-snug swim brief and crawl into bed. The brief has vertical blue and white stripes and the slick material feels wonderful against my skin. What I really mean to say is that my penis that has been through so much tonite really loves the spot it is now in and is letting me know that in no uncertain terms. The pump was fun: The :self abuse was fun: The slick swim brief just adds to the pleasant experience.

I crawl into bed and go out like a light in about 2 minutes.

sebbie 04-03-2020 06:16 PM

Part LXLV

Part LXLV

What I am doing is all very serious and done in the name of science. From the perspective of penis health and rehabilitation as well as for the more general treatment of Erectile dysfunction, it is generally known that the cycles guy ordinarily go through with the penis filling with blood and then becoming flaccid ideally occur several times a night. (Some of you probably thought these cycles along with an occasional wet dream were simply a nuisance.) It turns out they are vital in male equipment maintenance. So anything that can be done to encourage these cycles is good. How about doing some penis pumping followed by some traditional masturbation to just below the orgasm level, a warm bath and finally a snug swim brief as sleepwear. Fine, but how I will know if I accomplished anything with respect to my penis rehab?

Last night, for example, I had gone to sleep quickly but then woke up at 1 AM feeling like I had just watched an erotic dream, but I had no recollection of the plot. Guys each wearing penis pumps and pumping each other? Who knows? Except to say that my penis was telling me that it felt really really good surrounded by the swim brief down there. At minimum I was pretty convinced that my organ had gone through a cycle.

I fell back asleep. It was now 5 AM. I woke up again and my penis was still telling me it really liked where I was and I was still feeling horny as all get out.

Anyone who has followed me at all realizes I am a big fan of precum and precumming. After my prostatectomy I discovered that my Cowper’s glands, the biological source of all of this fun drops of ooze were still a part of me except that they were wired through the same nerve structure that gets damaged when the prostate comes out. At 6 AM this morning I pulled off the swim brief I had worn all night long and there were some telltale drops of precum. All of this is working as it was designed.

But remember I still had not gotten off. I was still feeling way horny and focused on my male body parts and the sensations they make. Its daytime and I need to get though the day so I could get back to pumping, masturbating and all the rest of my evening activities.

Also, if you have read any of what I have written you realize that I am really fond of wearing thongs, straps, cups and compression gear. Why not dress today wearing everything that seems to make me feel horny? Then I can go into my pumping this evening still feeling quite aroused. Things are slow, and I’m pretty much sheltering in place. Since I live alone I can wear whatever turns me on, literally.

I must have one of those thongs with the elastic cord narrow enough to cut between my glutes. Oh, here in one. I get into that with a bit of struggle. Now a pair of undersized tighty whites and a long sleeved compression tee. Next up, a strap with a cup, one of those nice hard undersized cups that always feel so deliciously good down there. My snug black Tesla compression pants over that as well, and then to top everything off a pair of black Russell football pants, undersized as well and cinched up snug with those strings and a belt. This stuff, taken together feels great and keeps me feeling way horny.

Hey wait. I’ve got my exercises to do. My rowing machines and my stationary bike. Can I really engage in all these activities wearing this stuff? Already my thong pouch has a lot of precum in it not a little, and I remain quite aroused. Still the medical advice is to make sure you get into a situation where you feel horny in order to build a healthy penis. And tonight I am going to crawl back into the pump again and do some pump edging, followed by some masturbation edging. A warm bath. A tight swim brief. I’m starting to like this a lot. That thong strap feels really great. I like how much precum the thong pouch is collecting. The cup keeps me from touching my penis. I couldn’t get to it even if I wanted to touch it. But that frustration is part of the fun. Nothing like wanting to do something you aren’t able to do.

What will happen tonight Will I get off, or will I keep edging near the limits of what I can tolerate. I don’t know. But this has been a great way to spend time “sheltering in place.”

To be continued…

sebbie 04-04-2020 11:40 AM

Introduction to edging and pumping

Guys

You are probably bored stiff in self isolation. Here is an interesting way to keep you both entertained and happy and make use of your favorite swimwear.

1. Order yourself an inexpensive penis pump. Here is one I found that works very well and is shipped from the US there are many other options.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bigger-Peni...53.m2749.l2649

2. Allocate 20 or 30 minutes before bedtime for pumping yourself up Hang there pumped up for a few minutes, Release the vacuum. Hang in that state for a couple minutes, then re-pump yourself. Try to make yourself bigger than you got the previous time. Do this 6-8 times. This is called edging with a pump.

3. Pull the pump off. You will be really sensitive to the touch. Lube yourself up using a water based lubricant. You can use a real lube or, I just like Soft Soap gel.

4. Play with yourself, tapping, touching, stroking, rubbing and just generally having old school masturbation fun. See how many of the really sensitive areas of your penis you can find. Your goal is to do some more edging using the lube. Bring yourself right up to the edge of no longer being able to avoid ejaculating, but if possible do not ejaculate. You want to be messing with yourself right at the very edge of getting off. This is a way fun place to be. If you feel you are on the verge of spilling your seed, stop cold. Cool down for a minute or two, then restart. With practice you can keep going higher and higher, maybe to a place you have never visited before.

5. Quit all of a sudden. Dive into a hot tub of water. That will cool you down but only a little.

6. Pull yourself out and dry yourself out, thinking about the swim brief choices you have in the drawer.

7. Pick out a favorite, one that is not only stretchy smooth but maybe a little too skimpy and tight. You know the one I mean. And crawl into it.

8. Now you are going to attempt to fall asleep without touching yourself down there. I know your penis loves where it is at in the condition it is in, but try to ignore that for now.

9. Assuming you keep your composure and fall asleep you will likely wake up at 1 AM in a most delicious agony. Your penis should be screaming at you "I want to get off! I want to get off! Ignore the pleas, if you can. You may touch yourself but do not work yourself up to ejaculation no matter how much you want to.

8. You are still in an edging mode. Try and fall back asleep.

9. If you are successful in drifting off you might wake up again at 5 AM with your penis still pleading with you. But you are still edging.

10 Success means that you get to do the same exact thing the following night with the same constraints. Edging over multiple nights is way fun but over multiple nights it keeps getting more and more difficult to keep from ejaculating. Do the same thing the next night and the next night and so on.

11 Eventually you will reach a point where you simply can endure the various tensions no longer with all of the stuff your mind and body is being bombarded But the really fun part about that is this might end up being one of the most powerful and memorable orgasms you have ever experienced. There are good reasons by a lot of guys love to edge and what you are doing to and with yourself is really great fun.

Above all, enjoy yourself!

sebbie 04-04-2020 11:40 AM

Introduction to edging and pumping

Guys

You are probably bored stiff in self isolation. Here is an interesting way to keep you both entertained and happy and make use of your favorite swimwear.

1. Order yourself an inexpensive penis pump. Here is one I found that works very well and is shipped from the US there are many other options.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bigger-Peni...53.m2749.l2649

2. Allocate 20 or 30 minutes before bedtime for pumping yourself up Hang there pumped up for a few minutes, Release the vacuum. Hang in that state for a couple minutes, then re-pump yourself. Try to make yourself bigger than you got the previous time. Do this 6-8 times. This is called edging with a pump.

3. Pull the pump off. You will be really sensitive to the touch. Lube yourself up using a water based lubricant. You can use a real lube or, I just like Soft Soap gel.

4. Play with yourself, tapping, touching, stroking, rubbing and just generally having old school masturbation fun. See how many of the really sensitive areas of your penis you can find. Your goal is to do some more edging using the lube. Bring yourself right up to the edge of no longer being able to avoid ejaculating, but if possible do not ejaculate. You want to be messing with yourself right at the very edge of getting off. This is a way fun place to be. If you feel you are on the verge of spilling your seed, stop cold. Cool down for a minute or two, then restart. With practice you can keep going higher and higher, maybe to a place you have never visited before.

5. Quit all of a sudden. Dive into a hot tub of water. That will cool you down but only a little.

6. Pull yourself out and dry yourself out, thinking about the swim brief choices you have in the drawer.

7. Pick out a favorite, one that is not only stretchy smooth but maybe a little too skimpy and tight. You know the one I mean. And crawl into it.

8. Now you are going to attempt to fall asleep without touching yourself down there. I know your penis loves where it is at in the condition it is in, but try to ignore that for now.

9. Assuming you keep your composure and fall asleep you will likely wake up at 1 AM in a most delicious agony. Your penis should be screaming at you "I want to get off! I want to get off! Ignore the pleas, if you can. You may touch yourself but do not work yourself up to ejaculation no matter how much you want to.

8. You are still in an edging mode. Try and fall back asleep.

9. If you are successful in drifting off you might wake up again at 5 AM with your penis still pleading with you. But you are still edging.

10 Success means that you get to do the same exact thing the following night with the same constraints. Edging over multiple nights is way fun but over multiple nights it keeps getting more and more difficult to keep from ejaculating. Do the same thing the next night and the next night and so on.

11 Eventually you will reach a point where you simply can endure the various tensions no longer with all of the stuff your mind and body is being bombarded But the really fun part about that is this might end up being one of the most powerful and memorable orgasms you have ever experienced. There are good reasons by a lot of guys love to edge and what you are doing to and with yourself is really great fun.

Above all, enjoy yourself!