Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Speedo friendly New England (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2372)

wemabikiniguy 08-20-2018 12:16 AM

Speedo friendly New England

Hey all, the wife is taking a trip to Europe with her sister next month, which leaves me with a few vacation days to use up all alone. I'm located in Western Massachusetts and am looking to find somewhere within a few hours away where I can soak in some late summer sun in my swimsuit of choice..a speedo or thong of course. I would prefer if it was near water, either ocean, lake or pool..but can any of you guys recommend any places. Thanks!!

need4speedo 08-23-2018 11:00 AM

The most common places in New England are the usual Old Orchard Beach, Ogunquit, and maybe some beaches in Provincetown. I've never been to OOB or any beach in Provincetown, but I've worn my speedo at other beaches in New England. My go to place is Salisbury State Park in MA. I've seen a speedo here and there, but not usually. I go early, stake my spot away from the areas that crowd up with families and drop the shorts. Nobody has ever said anything or bats an eye. Display confidence when you walk in and out of the water and you're good to go.

MrMusik 08-23-2018 01:52 PM

wemabikiniguy> if you were anywhere around west central Alabama or east central Mississippi, I'd love to join you.

Alas, MA is a long way from AL/MS.

wemabikiniguy 08-24-2018 05:04 PM

Mrmusik I would've enjoyed the company of another like minded speedo wearer.

Need4speedo I may look up that park and check it out, thanks for the information. I read that olguncuit is predominantly gay, as well as province town. Does that generally mean that there are more guys in Speedos or thongs? And if I chose to wear a more daring thong swimsuit would I draw less attention to myself at one of those beaches?

jcorrola 08-27-2018 05:46 AM

How are you making out, my friend? I have never been brave enough to wear a speedo to a local beach - I guarantee I'll run into someone I know! Have kept it restricted to local run down gym pool.

Tnline 08-16-2019 12:40 PM

My beach options are Crane Beach in Ipswich, MA and East Beach in Charlestown, RI

OhioSpeedoGuy 08-16-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcorrola
How are you making out, my friend? I have never been brave enough to wear a speedo to a local beach - I guarantee I'll run into someone I know! Have kept it restricted to local run down gym pool.

Don't worry if you bump into someone you know. It's a swimsuit... Just wear something for conservative like a 3 inch classic speedo.

Once you finally break that barrier you'll wonder why you ever cared what other think and will just wear it.

vega1210 08-16-2019 11:05 PM

i agree dont worry about it. I wear my seobean swimsuit to swim laps in at my gym pool. Also wear it at our neighborhood pool as well. Everyone has gotten use to me wearing it. My gym pool is an outdoor pool so i have nice tan lines. Wouldnt want to mess that up just for my neighborhood pool.

ucstr8 07-18-2021 03:09 PM

Crane beach

Crane is nice, need to walk about a mile east and you will know you landed in the right spot, guys are in speedos or thongs and g-strings.
I don't get up there often, I have laid out in my speedo at the Charles river in the park across from Harvard Stadium and never encounted a problem.

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2021 06:15 PM

Hey guys another speedo friendly beach in New England is Sherwood island in CT. I was there last summer and on one end the "gay" end all the guys were in some sort of bikini and even a couple in thongs! Evidently thongs are ok at CT beaches. I'm thinking of playing hooky tomorrow and head back down to this beach