Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Should I buy or pass ? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=636)

NJHunkguy 03-16-2013 01:03 AM

Should I buy or pass ?

Love this swimsuit from Timoteo for a while. But there were only XL size available.

Recently, there is an offer on Ebay, but still in XL. XL is for 36 inches waist. It has internal drawstring.

Myself is 33 inches waist, my butts largest measurement is 36 inches. Swimsuits I own which fit really good is at 32 inches or M or L(measured with tape).

Question is, should I buy it, even through it might be too loose? It is going to stick our 4 inches at the minimum.

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-16-2013 01:57 AM

pass... it will fit like a bag.

NJHunkguy 03-16-2013 11:04 PM

I was really attached to the suit, need someone to pull me back and start saying NO ! :o

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-16-2013 11:34 PM

However, the picture is awesome.... he looks great in that suit... :)

louis 03-17-2013 01:32 AM

Should I buy......

Dont buy it pass... its to big for you, you will have spent money needlesly, knowin that you would have liked the suit and how disapointing for you not to have it, its better for you not to take chances, I miss havin suits under the same circumstances and know how you feel
btw hunk would you be kind enough to email me i have a suit to geve you as a consolation to make you feel better, its a most beautiful suit that i will describe if you email me at vousmauvais@hotmail.com Im just doing this knowing how sad you must be , and after all we are speedo lovers ==right==

NJHunkguy 03-17-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
However, the picture is awesome.... he looks great in that suit... :)

Agree, the model look awesome with that suit.

For myself, from past experience, I have to try out wearing it to see if a specific suit actually looks good on my body.

NJHunkguy 03-17-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louis
Dont buy it pass... its to big for you, you will have spent money needlesly, knowin that you would have liked the suit and how disapointing for you not to have it, its better for you not to take chances, I miss havin suits under the same circumstances and know how you feel
btw hunk would you be kind enough to email me i have a suit to geve you as a consolation to make you feel better, its a most beautiful suit that i will describe if you email me at vousmauvais@hotmail.com Im just doing this knowing how sad you must be , and after all we are speedo lovers ==right==

I am not really that much disappointed. Since I have been looking at that suit on the internet, knowing out of my size for the last few years. Recently, the same suit XL surfaced on to Ebay again!

I will e-mail you shortly, to see what wonderful you have. ;)

louis 03-17-2013 01:57 PM

should i....,.

please do looking forward

NJHunkguy 11-09-2018 08:28 PM

Update:

I ended up purchased the Aussiebum Lowrider-Blue-Wave when it was on sale in the summer. All the sudden this year (2018) Aussiebum produced a suit looking 95% similar to that of my favorite Timoteo suit which had long been sold out.

https://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/l...blue-wave/4109

I believe I wear it looking pretty nice on my body too !

The suit is on sale again now.

So there is a Happy Ending !!

Torchwatch 11-09-2018 09:50 PM

Somehow I missed this thread in 2013, this was you dream suit, if you had bought one too big and it had flapped about in all the wrong places your dream would have turned to dust.

You did the right thing waiting and buying the Aussibum version.

Timoteo's loss, they should improve their customer service.