Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you guys cut out your liner of your swim briefs? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2312)

Happyhappyy 04-16-2018 05:41 PM

Do you guys cut out your liner of your swim briefs?

Do you guys cut out your liner of your swim briefs?

And does it expose your gentials more?

Cheers

speedorob86 04-16-2018 06:39 PM

ya it does.

don't like doing it just because it's messy and sometimes u accidently chop the suit

Torchwatch 04-16-2018 07:00 PM

Just buy or make suits without lining.

Happyhappyy 04-16-2018 07:08 PM

Thanks guys for your input!

Cheers!

misteranonymous 04-16-2018 07:11 PM

I have for suits that were just way too tight. However, it is a challenge to not cut the actual suit. Sometimes it gives you a more comfortable fit, but with lighter colors, it can reveal a lot.

I always wonder how the married men would deal with a wife who is curious about the missing liner!

Happyhappyy 04-16-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misteranonymous
I have for suits that were just way too tight. However, it is a challenge to not cut the actual suit. Sometimes it gives you a more comfortable fit, but with lighter colors, it can reveal a lot.

I always wonder how the married men would deal with a wife who is curious about the missing liner!

Reason why I ask about liner because it kind of hurts when it rubbing on your skin, 😔

need4speedo 04-17-2018 10:27 AM

I may have done it once or twice, but I don't do that anymore. I feel like I have destroyed it once I've cut the liner out plus I really don't like showing that kind of detail. A smooth bulge is my preference.

Hotbunz1969 04-18-2018 01:39 PM

I always look to buy suits that are unlined in manufacture, if they are not I ask the vendors to make me a suit without a liner. I (and my SO) much prefer the look of an unlined suit. If there is no option but to buy a suit in a style that we like and it is only available lined my SO will very carefully cut the liner out for me. She knows I prefer the look of an unlined suit and the detail it show and she enjoys the looks I get wearing them, that said, I’ll only wear unlined suits in appropriate venues, I have 2 suits which still have the liners and I wear these when needed.

Aussiesports78 04-23-2018 05:39 AM

I go through stages, but generally like the liner removed. Feels better and things hang better too. Bit of care, it's not very hard. The liner removed and super used/trashed out are the most fun!

Chris997 04-23-2018 08:00 AM

No.... and dont see why, very obvious when its done