Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Speedo Friendly Beach List (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629)

LongIsland Tom 03-05-2013 10:34 AM

Speedo Friendly Beach List

While many of us are sitting around waiting for the warm weather to get here, why don't we start a list of good speedo beaches. I'll start.

Long Island, NY
Jones Beach. The east end is a great speedo friendly beach. Drive or use mass transit. Head for Parking Field 6 (fee $10.) and head east for about a half mile. The crowd thins out and the beach is beautiful.

LIT

kumu 03-05-2013 01:32 PM

Black's Beach in San Diego. The glider port trail is the safest trail but be careful there, too! Ends on the straight end of the beach, the gay end is about a half mile walk north up the beach. Its a rather natural beach, waves and rip tides can be dangerous there. Shuffle your feet on the bottom to minimize stingray problems. Its best to keep your feet off the bottom, to start swimming as soon as you can, stingrays breed there in the summer. Its real scenic at the base of 300 ft. cliffs. in Balboa Park south of the prado there is a speedo friendly gay area too.

LongIsland Tom 03-09-2013 12:50 AM

Thanks for your reply and addition. I tryed this to see if it would wake up this site but it appears nothing is going to help. It's a waste of time even checking it to see if there is any activity. I'm just about ready to pack it in.
Thanks for your effort.
LIT

epicinspeedo 03-09-2013 01:41 AM

Osterman beach, at the south end of the beach is an absolute speedo haven! In years past, one could go with a thong or g-string, if they wanted to go smaller than a speedo.

Personally I'm a fan of any quiet beach along the Lake Michigan lakeshore. They can be speedo friendly if you want it to be.

LIT, hang in there, summer will bring back some guys to the board.

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-09-2013 02:18 AM

Ogunquit Maine and Hatteras Island, NC

Agree, Epic, Lake MI has awesome beaches and the lake is incredible. Silver Dunes is too die for. As to fav beaches...Ogunquit, Maine and Hatteras Island on the Outer Banks are great beaches for totally different reasons. Ogunquit is an amazing Maine beach with a very open attitude, Hatteras is full of long stretches of private beach space and great for long morning runs.

speed.oh 03-09-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongIsland Tom
While many of us are sitting around waiting for the warm weather to get here, why don't we start a list of good speedo beaches. I'll start.

Long Island, NY
Jones Beach. The east end is a great speedo friendly beach. Drive or use mass transit. Head for Parking Field 6 (fee $10.) and head east for about a half mile. The crowd thins out and the beach is beautiful.

LIT

Thanks for the tip! I'm new to the NYC area and have only been out to Fire Island beaches before, which are also speedo friendly in The Pines and Cherry Grove especially (though I haven't been able to find much info on how they fared during Sandy.) Worried about the beautiful homes, boardwalks and beaches themselves...

but I'll definitely have to check out Jones Beach this summer!

louis 03-09-2013 11:51 AM

Friendly beach list

Well we here in Canada are not as blessed as thje US or Australia for beaches,never the less there are nice ones in Nova Scotia and British Colombia.
Here near Montreal is Oka beach on Lac des deux montagne, about 1 and a hallf mile long, life guard, picnic tables, camping permited, soft brown sand, and at the ouither end of the beach about a mille is the gay part where speedos are friendly and welcome.
Also there are great beaches on the great lakes, on the canadian and american sides, one that i liked in particular is a small beach near Blind River Ontario, on lake Huron , a very secluded beach that would be a heaven for gay and non gay speedos wearers.
And hey LongIslandTom you didnt do to bad after all, yes it is frustratiing not getting to many responses to our posts, I recently sent one about aquiring about fleshlights and didnt get any rrsponses at all-OH WELL..

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-09-2013 02:43 PM

And Louis, Canada and the northern most states of the US also have wonderful, crisp and clear lakes. I love swimming open water in a clear and clean wilderness lake and hanging out on the shore....

louis 03-09-2013 04:32 PM

Friendly beaches

Me also but prefer beaches like Provincetown and south beach etc.
I dont know if you are like me buy wearing a pair of jeans like wranglers and levis and a speedo gives me a sense of freedom, i feel like living in another worl without problems, contraints, and void of all responsabilitys, not to sat also shorts but short short one not those ugly long ones and those cargo ones.

Swimmboy 03-09-2013 08:08 PM

The main beach in Fort Lauderdale - the one near the International Swimming Hall of Fame, and pretty much along the shoreline many blocks north or south - is Speedo-friendly. And one benefit is that you often see swim team or dive team members along the beach tanning and swimming in their Speedos.....