Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Lycra Chat (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "How do you feel while wearing lycra?" (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605)

Lycraguy67 01-29-2013 05:44 AM

"How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Time: 1:45 A.M.

Hello: I'm new to this site. My question to all the guys out there who enjoy wearing lycra:

When you're wearing your lycra, do you feel "masculine/manly" or "gay/fem/fairy-like"?

I know this may seem like a real odd or weird question, but it's one I've been wondering for a long time.

sebbie 01-30-2013 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm...I never really thought about that...i feel great...have lots of stuff from skimpy shorts to wrestling singlets to running tights to football pants..

What do you have?
Here is my latestAttachment 135

Sebbie

singletlover 01-31-2013 10:50 AM

Really depends on my mood. Masculine with a wrestling singlet on. Much less with short shorts, and anywhere in between. Speedos and dance tights, I'm in shape. UA items and I'm tough.

Wearing anything lycra, no matter what the intended purpose I am always hard.

Sebbie give me the details of those tights, please!!!!

sebbie 01-31-2013 04:25 PM

I ordered those direct from China on aliexpress.com. about $16. Took about 3 weeks to get here to US ..free shipping. registered mail USPS which you have to sign for.
Other than the extra time involved just like buying on Amazon or Ebay
Those are Seobean
Drop me a private message and I will give you more of the praticulars on exactly how to order and what to expect. I found the whole process to be a lot of fun.

kumu 02-04-2013 05:01 PM

I just like the physical sensation of wearing a speedo. The kind of tightness around that male area and on the ass, the fabric is smooth and slinky, its erotic. Its not just a swimsuit, oh no, not just a swimsuit at all. I wonder if the ladies feel kind of erotic in the same way wearing their skimpy little bikinis. I feel pretty gay wearing the solar, kind of like a jock stud wearing the tyrs and turbos and still enjoying that physical sensation.

KungFuBodybuilder 09-06-2013 05:55 AM

Masculine just like when I wear speedos

knikon 09-10-2013 05:53 AM

Im Straight and I love it... The support it offers is a confidence booster for sure...

KungFuBodybuilder 09-13-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebbie
Hmmm...I never really thought about that...i feel great...have lots of stuff from skimpy shorts to wrestling singlets to running tights to football pants..

What do you have?
Here is my latestAttachment 135

Sebbie

I have a huge collection of N2N Bodywear, Rufskin, California Muscle, and I have custom tights made by Spandex body for competition. For working out I wear Underarmour, Skins, 2XU

swim suit eddie 06-26-2014 12:47 AM

Wearing lycra for all seasons

I love wearing nylon, lycra speedo, TYR or Adidas swim briefs during the summer months and as expected they fit very nicely, soft and snug. The material fits so close, keeping my lower body parts secure. Sometimes I'll wear them as summer underwear too. In the autumn and winter months, I'll be in lycra running tights and a long sleeve leotard, keeping me nice and warm underneath. During the summer months, after swimming at the club pool, when I'm showering, I get sexually turned from the feel of the lycra swim suit. I keep my my suit on for a while in the shower, rinsing off the pool water, then slowly getting it down and off. The tight wet swim suit coming off gives me a beautiful sensation and after showering,I'll feel very good and relaxed. In the winter months getting the lycra running tights and leotard off, takes more time and effort,yet enjoyable, loosing the warm snug feeling, from wearing my sexy running tights and leotard. Lycra swim suits,winter tights and lycra leotard are the best clothes for all seasons. :rolleyes: "Yep!"

SwimTeamSpeedo 07-05-2014 11:11 AM

Depends

For me it depends on the situation. If I am swimming, the swimsuit becomes more of a functional piece of equipment and I usually don't find it sexual. To be sure, I have to like the suit I have on and certain suits signify certain things, like my race swimsuits get me pumped to go fast, my triathlon briefs get me psyched to race, and my practice suits get me ready to work hard. I enjoy when I get to show off a new swimsuit. If I am hanging out at the lake or beach, then the suits take on more of a fashion meaning and that can get more sexual in nature. It depends on who I am with and what we are doing. Narrower sides, bolder colors and a more modeling fit are cool.

I wear running tights in the winter to run, and have been known to hang out in them all day after. I love how they show off my legs and body, including a little show of my manhood bulge. Years ago, running tights were far more fun, with cool prints and colors. I used to have several pair of Tinley brand tights that I thought were really hot looking... cool prints. I think running tights on the right frame look really great.

I have never been into wearing cycle shorts, except to cycle. The padded butt and the way they are sewn to fit cycle position makes them awkward to wear for other purposes. Never have worn a wrestling singlet, but one day I'll try that. They look really cool on.

Byron 07-05-2014 06:52 PM

to follow.....

Designs in wrestling singlets now can be very cool too and I see post#8 but nothing more of late from KungFu. I hope he is reading here and might submit a pic or two for us.:)

Byron 07-13-2014 02:58 PM

also the wrestler question...

As with the Scotsmen in wearing their kilts, do they or don't they?
This guy appears to say yes, with a belted jock under his singlet:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/de5f6a10d...0xcxo1_400.jpg

(KF - where are you?)

sebbie 07-13-2014 03:30 PM

Thats a nice costume for doing stationary rowing. Somehow Lycra briefs do not quite cut it in that world! I like wearing s nice 'n tight strap underneath too!

nikey2k27 10-07-2014 09:41 PM

I just love the feeling of speedo on my body i am gay. I live in tropics so hot he lots of the time so I spent most of days just lay around in speedo. we have pool so i walk around in my yard with them on. my BF love have then on went he not at work. As i work from home i where then in my office. i only real put on clothier to go to shops lots of the time i keep my speedo on under them once i am back home off with the clothier back into my speedo i have 25pairs now. if friend come lots of them just love lay around in there under where.

sebbie 10-08-2014 12:53 PM

I like to alternate

I have a large collection of swim briefs, some as big as a 34 Standard Speedo brief, but as small as the tiny tiny Seobeans. I also have quite a few thongs ranging from half-back Rio cuts all the way to pocket thongs with no rear coverage at all save a mean thin cord wedged between my glutes. Then a collection of straps some with cups and others without. Then Jammers, some bigger, some small and tight, Asis Wrestling singlets, And a bunch of football pants. Sometimes I wear these in some combination, and sometimes under street clothes. (why wear football pants without a snug strap and cup, for example?) I like to surprise myself every day with a new look and feel. I love the feel of a snug hard cup, especially in combination with a thong. The thong pushes me into the cup, and the cup puts downward pressure on the same. Quite a "predicament" to be for sure!

Here is to enjoying it all! Sometimes guys write me with questions, and I get to provide them with detailed individualized instructions on what combination they might want to try next. I always answer specific individual questions. It's something of a "learning" process in discovering what works best.

Sebbie

louievlahopoulos 11-22-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycraguy67
Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Time: 1:45 A.M.

Hello: I'm new to this site. My question to all the guys out there who enjoy wearing lycra:

When you're wearing your lycra, do you feel "masculine/manly" or "gay/fem/fairy-like"?

I know this may seem like a real odd or weird question, but it's one I've been wondering for a long time.

I love it.The feel,the look and especially when they're unlined and wet.When people (men and women) stare at you,because they do,and can see every detail crystal clear l can assure you l feel manly.And if gay men are enjoying the view aswel...well let them.l usually get an erection anyway which makes them look even more.Sometimes things happen,sometimes they don't.lt's all good 😊

7_of_Fine 11-24-2015 03:49 PM

Depends on the gear. Some items blur the line between. My fem gear (catsuits, leggings, shapewear, etc) tends to be costume only, so no fetish value is placed on them for me; I am un-arousable while in drag (I think my drag persona is asexual, which is cool). Now, if I were to put on a singlet, speedos or some sort of hoodless zentai/superhero suit, I feel both gayer and more masculine... the synergistic effect being constant arousal. :p

singletlover 12-05-2015 01:16 PM

First: Never, with credit card in hand, browse lycra sites.

Second, if you like singlets there is a sale going on. Do not know the brand, but will soon.

http://www.suplay.com/Closeout-Singlets~4-CSINGLETS

7_of_Fine 12-09-2015 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singletlover
First: Never, with credit card in hand, browse lycra sites.

Second, if you like singlets there is a sale going on. Do not know the brand, but will soon.

http://www.suplay.com/Closeout-Singlets~4-CSINGLETS

care to share your pics when you receive said singlets?

singletlover 12-09-2015 11:06 AM

Sort of got out of my exercise routine, so I will have to think about it. But in my eye, I am looking good.

SpeedoRay 12-09-2015 11:21 AM

Singlets

I wear lycra Wrestling singlets when I do workout at home in my gym, just because it's more comfortable (and I think it's masculine too), and also when I want to relax.

louievlahopoulos 12-12-2015 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikey2k27
I just love the feeling of speedo on my body i am gay. I live in tropics so hot he lots of the time so I spent most of days just lay around in speedo. we have pool so i walk around in my yard with them on. my BF love have then on went he not at work. As i work from home i where then in my office. i only real put on clothier to go to shops lots of the time i keep my speedo on under them once i am back home off with the clothier back into my speedo i have 25pairs now. if friend come lots of them just love lay around in there under where.

I am bi and love wearing my speedos.When I had my first homosexual experience I was wearing a bright blue pair with 1" side seams.We'll leave that story for the story centre.I haven't worn anything but Speedos since I've worn swimwear.I love the way they look on me and even more on other men.They don't have to be built like Olympic swimmers.I just love looking at their bulge,especially when wet.I now have many pairs of speedos and like wearing all of them the same.I love it when men and women look at me,especially when I'm getting out of the water.I usually have an erection the whole time as they feel so good......and it's more than obvious.

aquabikini 04-05-2017 11:12 AM

My lycra

I love my lycra shorts and pants, I have lots. I wear them around the house and everywhere I go. I feel sexy and manly all at the same time. I love the looks and comments from the girls.

swim suit eddie 04-13-2017 05:19 PM

Wearing lycra leotard and swim suit.

Another spring season has begun. I went to the doctors, getting a full yearly checkup and got a clean bill health. Like the other member, to celebrate I bought myself, a men's nylon lycra summer light blue leotard with a a red and blue speedo swim briefs. I wore the leotard yesterday and felt great in it. I also tried the speedo swim suit on and a perfect fit. While wearing my blue leotard as underwear, she told me it was time to take a late day shower and change out of my sports clothes. She didn't know I was wearing my leotard underneath. I did blush, as we were both in the bathroom while she watched me strip off my outer sports clothes, when she saw my extra snug blue leotard, was admiring how well it fit me, but it also has to come off now for my shower. Soon I was pulling it off my shoulders, slowly peeling it down my waist and getting closer to coming off. Feeling the clinging lycra slowly coming down really tickled and I certainly was feeling good, as she joyfully readied the nice warm shower. After a lot of firm pulling and tugging it off my now excited lowers, the soft tight lycra leotard slipped down to my ankles exposing all of me. She then gave me a big hug and kiss, saying she was glad to know I was in good health. It was a great way to start the warm weather season in good health, wearing an extra soft snug nylon lycra men's leotard and a speedo lycra speedo swimsuit

peteralan 08-09-2017 11:16 AM

I am bi and love wearing my speedos.When I had my first homosexual experience I was wearing a bright blue pair with 1" side seams.We'll leave that story for the story centre.I haven't worn anything but Speedos since I've worn swimwear.
Ladies Tank Comfort Color

need4speedo 03-20-2018 10:59 AM

There's definitely something sexy about wearing spandex. I think wearing spandex is more masculine than feminine. You're a dude wearing spandex showing off your what it is to be a man. I don't know what would be so feminine about that other than the labels that society has put on men that wear skin-hugging materials. If spandex became more trendy and women loved the look, I bet more guys would wear spandex.

swim suit eddie 10-26-2019 07:46 PM

"How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

i feel very comfortable wearing any lycra, especially if it fits well. I like wearing bright colored well fitting lycra Speedo swimsuits or snug lycra running tights with clinging lycra briefs underneath, but in the right circumstances. I enjoy the soft, snug and secure feeling in them before it's time for my lycra outfit or sexy tight Speedo to come off.

swim suit eddie 02-08-2020 02:43 AM

How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

one of my special times being snug and erect in lycra,is like when in my rather snug and tickling spandex tights and shiny tight fitting sports microfiber briefs when on a doctor's last minute reschedule physical examination. I don't have time to change, so I go for my doctor's rescheduled appointment. of course, I have a change of loose fitting clothes to put on after my rescheduled appointment. After sitting in the waiting room a while, I have a full hard on from the tickling snug feeling in the lycra tights and microfiber briefs. I'm soon called by the lovely nurse, wen she compliment how nice my snug outfit fit me, but it all has to come off for your physical exam and she'll help me out of them. I really felt so snug and sexy in those lycra tights with a nice hard on well encased in all that lycra. Soon while in the exam room, it was time to strip naked, but the nurse said she'll strip me out of all that lycra. I felt so good in those lycra tights and briefs with a full erection in them. The pretty nurse began undressing me, first my long sleeve sports shirt was firmly pulled off my raised arms, then she let me stay in my sexy clinging spandex lycra tights and sexy microfiber undies a little longer. Now the time to give up all my clinging lycra sportswear had come, when the nurse slowly untied the long drawstring on my lycra spandex tights. then stretching the tights waistband. Those tights and microfiber briefs felt so snug while still on me and my erect penis felt so secure under all that clinging lycra, when once the tights draw strings were untied, she smiled and began tugging the snug lycra tights down, I felt like a little boy, loosing his favorite outfit, as the clinging spandex lycra tight slowly slipped off my upper waist. They felt so nice and snug while still on me, but to no avail, as the still clinging tight were coming off. The nurse would continue trying to strip them off me, as more and more of the microfiber briefs began to show. She managed to strip those sexy spandex tights off me, as I whimpered like a little boy who just had his favorite spandex underwear stripped off him. Now only in microfiber sports briefs,still keeping my erect penis snug and secure in lyca and after more squirming and whimpering she had those beautiful microfiber briefs down and off male genitals and now naked with a fully exposed bouncing hard penis. The nurse would give a big smile while saying " okay, you're ready for the doctor. It certainly was an erotic experience loosing all my sexy snug lycra spandex sports tights and soft clinging microfiber briefs to the lovely nurse and female doctor examining my now naked male body.

need4speedo 05-31-2020 11:59 AM

I guess I would say I feel sexy when I wear lycra. Depending on the garment, I would also say sporty or athletic as well. When I go cycling while wearing spandex shorts, it's such a great feeling to be out there riding and knowing that the only thing separating me from the world is a thin layer of spandex.

nespeedoguy 06-01-2020 02:03 AM

Feeling

Speedo briefs and tight cycling gear feel erotic on a tight bulge. Sleek and sexy too. Masc guy but enjoy the fun gear! Need buds to enjoy it with. Anyone every plan summer speedo gathering ?
Cheers

Ethanroy011 02-22-2021 06:38 AM

I feel like i wear the speedos. I also love to wear the mens bikini as well.