Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Member Here (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1817)

schneiderc2004 04-01-2016 10:33 PM

New Member Here

Hello Swim Brief Lovers,
Nice to find a website for people who have the same appreciation for swim briefs. My name is Christian, male, 36 yr old from Southern California. Work in Accounting/Finance. Originally from Peru, South America. Been in the USA since about 11 yrs old. Growing up in South America, I remember swim briefs were more popular. Don't know when and who decided that swim briefs are not manly and a taboo in the USA. I can't stand those horrible board shorts, some of them as long as to the shins!

It's nice to find other people that have the same taste for sexy swimwear. I moved to the Palm Springs Area two years ago, and thank goodness I now have a private pool so I can parade my sexy Rio Bikini Swimsuits all I want...lol. I just love swimming in my sexy Rio Bikini Swimsuits...feels sooooo good...lol. I will go back to my bodybuilding program this year, so it will help too! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Look forward to exchanging ideas in this message board.

Take care everyone!

Christian

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-01-2016 10:44 PM

Welcome. I agree about board shorts. They are fine to wear as shorts, but not as swimwear.

STS

dm106 04-02-2016 02:12 AM

welcome

Welcome, Christian. I grew up on swim team and speedo briefs were always in style for that. But I agree, they aren't so popular otherwise, sadly.

paspeedo 04-02-2016 02:17 AM

Welcome to the party!!

Bede735 04-02-2016 10:48 AM

I find it weird how in the Summer, women walk around town in shorter shorts than men go swimming in.

Of course, that's in enlightened Western culture. Different rules apply in most other places.

schneiderc2004 04-02-2016 03:28 PM

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Christian

schneiderc2004 04-02-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bede735
I find it weird how in the Summer, women walk around town in shorter shorts than men go swimming in.

Of course, that's in enlightened Western culture. Different rules apply in most other places.

Well, as of today, women are allowed to show more skin than men! Men are not suppose to even show their thighs anymore, because is not manly. What a joke! Even in the 1980s, men's shorts were shorter that today's. Blame it on the "baggy hip-hop culture".:mad:

Christian

thisweirdthing1985 04-03-2016 12:35 AM

soy de Peru

hablas espaņol? soy de Lima

schneiderc2004 04-03-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisweirdthing1985
hablas espaņol? soy de Lima

Hola,
Si hablo Castellano. Me llamo Christian. Yo tambien soy de Lima, pero vivo en California desde 1990. Que peque~o es el mundo! Si quieres, me escribes un mensaje privado aqui.

Saludos,

Christian

TRANSLATION:
Hello,
Yes, I speak Castilian. My name is Christian. I'm also from Lima, but have been living in California since 1990. Such a small world! If you want, you can write a private message here.

Regards,

Christian

Mollyk 10-14-2018 01:20 PM

Welcome Christian

Mollyk