Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What Is Your Age And Sexuality? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1336)

California Dolphin 10-01-2014 03:16 AM

What Is Your Age And Sexuality?

Here's are two questions I've been curious about asking all guys who actually wear (or like seeing other guys who wear) speedos and short shorts.

What is your age?

What is your sexuality -IE- Str8, Gay, Bi, etc.?

California Dolphin

area51tazz 10-01-2014 03:38 AM

I'm 32 and Gay, though I've been into speedos since I was 13 and gay :P

I first discovered them in the movie "The Never Ending Story III". I had never seen them before that, but I was hooked from the first sight. I asked my parents what they were, then went and stole my first pair (a glittery green one) from JC Penny #STOPthief!

VTspeedo 10-01-2014 09:26 AM

I am 54, gay, and a lifelong lover of speedos....

singletlover 10-01-2014 11:38 AM

Currently 58
Gay for as long as I can remember, and happy
Started when we had to take swim in gym. We were give fresh 100% nylon suits just out of the dryer. They were Ocean Brief or Ocean Swim (something like that). Royal blue with, I guess, 4-5 inch sides.
Still have a few I borrowed, plus one in the original box. And I promise I will take them back

Dooley67 10-01-2014 03:43 PM

I just turned 68 and am Str8 but do have an attraction to some males. My policy with regard to both M and F is to look but not touch because I believe very strongly in fidelity in my 45 years of marriage. Started wearing speedos at about age 16 and never looked back.

Bede735 10-01-2014 05:29 PM

50 years old and straight. Started wearing them at 27 because they were the fashion at the time, but wear them now because they're comfortable to swim in.

Dooley67 10-02-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Here's are two questions I've been curious about asking all guys who actually wear (or like seeing other guys who wear) speedos and short shorts.

What is your age?

California Dolphin

CD,

What are your answers to the two questions?

D67

NE_OH_thonger 10-02-2014 12:22 AM

I'm 38 and Gay. I was also introduced to brief swimwear in school mandated swim classes, and even with those Ocean whatever nylon briefs. As time went by, my swimwear has gotten progressively briefer until we got to the point referenced by my nick

paspeedo 10-02-2014 12:28 AM

39 and straight. Ive been wearing speedos for about 6 years now, enjoy wearing them to the beach and my pool outside. I also have a few good places in the mountains to wear them to get the outdoors feel.

California Dolphin 10-02-2014 03:41 AM

OK - Here's my answers.

Orientation: Mostly STR8, find both sexes attractive, however I'm not into anything XXX with guys.

Butt (no pun intended) I really like "window shopping" other guy's bodies -especially in abbreviated athletic wear, and especially in something minimal like speedos.

Add some aquatic activities (like swimming, W-Polo, or a Jacuzzi scene) and my adrenalin really starts pumping. :D

CD

knikon 10-02-2014 03:57 AM

Age 24 - Str8 & Loving Life. Just like speedos because I do.

fitnessjock 10-03-2014 10:17 PM

I'm 46 years old

I'm straight.

For some reason, I've liked the idea of wearing speedos since I was 13. I even went as far as to take up bodybuilding because that was the only place were it's socially acceptable to wear the type of posing suites that I like.

I really like the way I look in the mirror. A posing suite accentuates my build the best.

I know an attractive guy when I wee one. Out in the real world, I only have a sexual attraction for women.

Crail 10-03-2014 10:21 PM

What is your age and sexuality

Turning 81 in a couple of weeks and extremely vanilla gay :) In hindsight, my first awareness of my interest in swimwear goes back to when I was a couple of months away from my 7th birthday.

skinnykid 10-06-2014 09:44 PM

19 and straight!

nikey2k27 10-07-2014 10:01 PM

32 Gay only around 1year now i fell in love with them.

thisweirdthing1985 10-09-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by California Dolphin

What is your age?

California Dolphin

30 yo.
straight

50 Free 10-10-2014 03:54 AM

I'm 55 and straight

tightjeans 10-14-2014 12:27 PM

25 and straight.

luv4speedos 10-17-2014 05:23 AM

fifty and bi

LeanHunk 10-18-2014 07:38 AM

23 and straight, though I do like seeing a fit guy wearing a speedo.

speedoguy 10-18-2014 08:25 AM

49, always been gay and always loved speedos.

Drenalin 10-19-2014 06:53 AM

I'm 29 and straight. Only started wearing speedos in the last couple years but have been wearing bikini underwear since kindergarten. I love the water and being seen which surprises the heck out of me that I hadn't jumped on the speedo wagon much sooner.

zungaboy 10-19-2014 07:26 PM

I am 39 years old, I am Straight, I was born at 1976 that’s mean the swimming briefs was very common in my country, but beginning to dead the speedos early 80’s. I think my last speedo was at the year 1983
At 1985 in my country just few men wear swimming briefs (but always you could see some guys wearing it), and at 90’s wear speedos was “social sin” XD.
At 1994 (maybe) I was 18 years old and the idea to back to wear speedos begging “to walk in my brain” constantly, but I just do it at the year 2002 traveling away to my country (vacations in Miami Beach).
Finally I took the decision to use the speedo in front others in my same country at 2006 when I bought a lycra swim boxershorts, my next step 2 years later was bought a speedo brief at 2008 (maybe) currently I wear speedos all the time like my regular swimwear (Never shorts).

miloandtock1 11-16-2014 11:32 PM

gay/bi - gay for relationships/sex, but have had mmf threesomes throughout the past several years...but mainly prefer guys of course
never wore a speedo, just recently converted to a knee length jammer...LOVE IT! Should have changed over sooner, but I only officially learned to swim less than 3 years ago...
but always always a lover of speedos and guys in speedos or bikini suits...I am so glad I learned to swim and loved it.
And glad I can swim in a lovely pool of a Big 10 university with a competitive swim and dive team - whom all wear speedos for practice...

California Dolphin 11-17-2014 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miloandtock1
gay/bi - gay for relationships/sex, but have had mmf threesomes throughout the past several years...but mainly prefer guys of course
never wore a speedo, just recently converted to a knee length jammer...LOVE IT! Should have changed over sooner, but I only officially learned to swim less than 3 years ago...
but always always a lover of speedos and guys in speedos or bikini suits...I am so glad I learned to swim and loved it.
And glad I can swim in a lovely pool of a Big 10 university with a competitive swim and dive team - whom all wear speedos for practice...

You should consider upgrading from knee length jammers to speedo briefs ASAP!!! :D

Torchwatch 11-17-2014 01:13 PM

Milo, buy a pair of speedo briefs, try them on in the privacy of your home, look in the mirror and see how they fit, then head for the bathroom and switch on the shower. Run your hands over your chest, belly, speedo briefs and thighs as the warm water pours over you. If it were summer I would suggest heading for that secluded corner of the garden with a dry towel to lie on in the sunshine.
Maybe you don't feel ready to wear speedo briefs in the college or public pool but there is no harm in trying them out at home.
First time you intend to wear speedo briefs in the pool plan the shortest and quickest route from your locker to the pool and expect to dive straight in before anyone notices whether or not you are excited.

Dooley67 11-17-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Milo, buy a pair of speedo briefs, try them on in the privacy of your home, look in the mirror and see how they fit, then head for the bathroom and switch on the shower. Run your hands over your chest, belly, speedo briefs and thighs as the warm water pours over you. If it were summer I would suggest heading for that secluded corner of the garden with a dry towel to lie on in the sunshine.
Maybe you don't feel ready to wear speedo briefs in the college or public pool but there is no harm in trying them out at home.
First time you intend to wear speedo briefs in the pool plan the shortest and quickest route from your locker to the pool and expect to dive straight in before anyone notices whether or not you are excited.

Milo,

That's great advice that California Dolphin and Torchwatch gave you. I think you'll find speedo briefs to be very comfortable, much like you feel about the jammers.

Dooley67

Torchwatch 11-19-2014 10:06 AM

Warning to Milo

If you do buy a pair of speedos to "experiment" with at home it is likely that you will choose a 3" pair possibly in plain black. Once you have worn them in the shower and seen yourself in the mirror you will want to wear them to the pool or next summer to the beach.

After a while you will get used to your 3" speedos and wonder what it would be like to wear something with 2" sides. You will find the 2" speedos so much more exciting then the 3" ones that you can't wait to wear them in public.

Once you have one pair of 2" speedos you may want to experiment with other colours and even patterned fabrics.

Then one day you will wonder what you would look like in a 1" sided bikini, and beyond that even a thong. Of course these mini suits would be reserved for around the house and maybe that quiet beach you've heard of.

Have fun.

Dooley67 11-19-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If you do buy a pair of speedos to "experiment" with at home it is likely that you will choose a 3" pair possibly in plain black. Once you have worn them in the shower and seen yourself in the mirror you will want to wear them to the pool or next summer to the beach.

After a while you will get used to your 3" speedos and wonder what it would be like to wear something with 2" sides. You will find the 2" speedos so much more exciting then the 3" ones that you can't wait to wear them in public.

Once you have one pair of 2" speedos you may want to experiment with other colours and even patterned fabrics.

Then one day you will wonder what you would look like in a 1" sided bikini, and beyond that even a thong. Of course these mini suits would be reserved for around the house and maybe that quiet beach you've heard of.

Have fun.

Torchwatch,

Your description could be titled, "The Evolution of a Speedo Wearer."...lol

D67

Bede735 11-19-2014 08:34 PM

Don't think I've ever worn 3" suits. One day in 1991 I dispensed with my square cuts and walked into a sports shop and picked a 2" one out. There was just so much choice, then. Since then I've always kept to that type.

NE_OH_thonger 11-19-2014 09:09 PM

Torchwatch could have written that from my experience. I started with a black 3" speedo (Which I still have, though now worn beyond being suitable for use), then moved to colors, lower sides, more revealing rear cuts, until I was wearing thongs. My current beach bag is mostly thongs and strings now, but definitely has its fair share of brief cuts for when the mood strikes, or when public decency rules require them

Dooley67 11-20-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bede735
Don't think I've ever worn 3" suits. One day in 1991 I dispensed with my square cuts and walked into a sports shop and picked a 2" one out. There was just so much choice, then. Since then I've always kept to that type.

I used to wear 3" or wider side seam briefs until I started my journey to become a serious swimmer last June. That's when I began to buy 1.5-2" briefs and I can't see myself going back to the others.

D67

murray m 11-21-2014 07:28 AM

I'm late 30s and bi. Started wearing brief cut speedos sometime back in my 20s as a progression from square cuts. My motivation I guess was wanting to look as good as the guys at the pool in the brief cut ones. The first time I did it was sure everyone must've been staring, but of course no one cared! :) Wouldn't consider swimming in anything else now

Dooley67 11-21-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murray m
I'm late 30s and bi. Started wearing brief cut speedos sometime back in my 20s as a progression from square cuts. My motivation I guess was wanting to look as good as the guys at the pool in the brief cut ones. The first time I did it was sure everyone must've been staring, but of course no one cared! :) Wouldn't consider swimming in anything else now

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the board.

Dooley67

wanderinglust 11-23-2014 10:54 AM

Mid thirties and gay, grew up wearing speedos and developed a huge fetish for them. Now it is more of a private thing but I sometimes wear swimsuits as underwear or jack off into them.

Tampa Speedo 11-24-2014 06:17 PM

Bi

I have worn speedos all my life and enjoyed it. I am happily married and love women. I am coming to realize I love men as well. All good. I am also an exhibitionist and love to have people look at me.

Schoolspeedo 11-26-2014 08:32 PM

56 and sr8. Wore speedos first time at school and been wearing them ever since. Love really skimpy micro side bikinis with white, yellow and royal blue among my favourites colours. Dabble with thongs. Bit of an exhibitionist. Love women in tiny bikinis thongs and gs.

speedoguy82 11-29-2014 02:05 AM

32 and curious. I'm happily married with 2 kids, but I enjoy wearing speedos and other lycra gear and seeing other men in them too.

Mostly I wear them only at home, but I've worn jammers and square cut suits a few times when on vacation where I was confident of not running into anyone I know besides my wife.

afewgoodmen 12-14-2014 04:00 AM

35 and married. Although I have had a tendency to fantasize about men. Love checking out guys in speedos, especially in Europe!

Been wearing bikinis (or should I say MAN-kinis) since about 10 years old.

weedge 12-14-2014 01:32 PM

I am 49 and gay. Did try and go str8 in my late teens and early 20's but did'nt work. Had a fascination with speedo's (and undies) from early teens that has never left me. Wear them to swim, relax and for fun !