Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brave Person Swimwear (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2216)

Chris28j 11-05-2017 02:06 AM

Brave Person Swimwear

Anyone else wear the Brave Person Swim Biniki to the beach. I've wore one the past couple days and my wife said u could see thru it.

lapswimmer 11-05-2017 06:07 PM

I purchased BP bikini and never wore in public. It was transparent dry, so I can imagine what it would be like wet. I would use it as underwear with no problem. They are a sexy cut and I am sure the wife enjoyed you in it. Probably did not want to share you with the rest of the world :)

Drenalin 11-06-2017 06:30 PM

I've got a white pair and, as you mentioned, is very transparent. I never hesitate to wear it alone in my pool or to tan. I have worn it bass fishin from a boat, along with other suits. The expectation of another boat passing close enough to see more than the law allows is very thin and the few times thats happened is when someone wants to see as much as thry can 😚 and on the weekend in the Summer does happen. I prefer small cut suits that reveal a lot anyhoo.

speedorob86 11-06-2017 07:29 PM

theyre very showy.

I reserve them for under my clothing or bed

very sexy when wet.

Chris28j 11-07-2017 01:20 AM

I've got the black pair and wore them for a couple days at Shore Drive Beach in Myrtle Beach this weekend. I got some looks for sure but no one said anything. The popo drove by while I was laying in my beach chair on the beach but I was wondering if they would have said anything if they drove by while I was walking the beach in them.

Captain.Jammer 11-10-2017 01:02 PM

Brave Person swim jammer

1 Attachment(s)
I got a Brave Person swim jammer some time ago. It is a bright lime green color, with a dark aqua trim. It looks nice, but the fabric is a little thinner than I was expecting.

BravePerson Jammer, green with blue, rear-right by C J, on Flickr

BravePerson Jammer, green with blue, front-left by C J, on Flickr

The privacy liner, up front, is not the usual white- or gray-colored material you would expect on a lighter-colored suit, but made from the same darker aqua material used for the trim. Even when dry, the liner can be seen through the swimsuit body...

But my 'wet test' in the shower revealed that it is even more prominently on display when the fabric is wet. You can also very clearly see the hair on my leg through the wet material, as well. So, yeah.. definitely a more transparent suit when wet.

snarkherder 11-10-2017 10:09 PM

I like the look of those, captain.

Captain.Jammer 11-10-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkherder
I like the look of those, captain.

Aww.. thanks, buddy.

speedo_guy 11-11-2017 06:33 AM

I got a white Brave Person brief from Amazon recently. Pretty happy with it especially given how cheap it was, but I agree that they don't leave anything at all to the imagination when wet. Don't think it's going to be something I'll wear to a pool here in the UK but maybe OK for the beach when the summer comes.

Chris28j 12-20-2017 02:57 AM

I'm going to continue wearing my black ones at the beach. I have the white and blue ones also but those are more revealing than the black ones.