Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexiest swimwear (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2522)

wemabikiniguy 07-15-2019 07:26 PM

Sexiest swimwear

Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here

nespeedoguy 07-15-2019 09:26 PM

Hi

Skinz looks neat! I’ve been looking for new suits too , too many to choose from ! Daily jocks has some good looking suits. See few on beach not many . What’s your favorite place?
Peace

Glenda 07-15-2019 11:26 PM

Check out Dubiobikinis and US4MEN Bikinis.

MrMusik 07-16-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wemabikiniguy
Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here

I like a lot of the offerings at www.koalaswim.com. I'm not much for the fem suits, but a lot of the others are really great. All the ones I have purchased are pretty awesome.

wemabikiniguy 07-16-2019 08:33 PM

I have checked out koala they definitely have some sexy suits...some seem a little out there though. Thanks for all the suggestions I'm definitely going to check all those sites out. As of now skinzwear may be my favorite. So many options.

I have tried on here before with not much luck finding out any good public spots to swim in a bikini. So if anyone has a suggestion on that pool, ocean, or lake in new England. The weather here the next few days is going to be perfect for some sun and swimming in sexy suit so any suggestions will be very appreciated!

nespeedoguy 07-16-2019 09:31 PM

Swim spots

Rock River in southern Vermont great nude spot. You park and hike in a bit
Till see sign for clothing optional. Nice cool pools in river to swim. First spot is family area next few can be mixed m and w, last few all guys.
Also place near by men’s bed and breakfast. Also give massages called Frogmeadow looks great I haven’t been yet.

Ogunquit beach in Maine go down beach a little ways be speedos for sure nice town. Got new boogie board hope to get there soon. Hope this helps not sure what u like

Any guys into cycling ? The gear is fun !

Peace

wemabikiniguy 07-17-2019 12:56 AM

If the weather participates I think I may make the drive to ogunquit (sp) I've heard about it for a while and just think I should go! Unfortunately I don't think I'll have my new suits from skinzwear by then. But I have plenty more in my collection and a bunch that have never seen water or sunlight..lol

nespeedoguy 07-17-2019 01:05 AM

Beach

Enjoy suit time! Sent pvt. about beach

Be cool if guys got together in their suits
Peace

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2019 07:00 PM

I never made it to the beach this but my skinzwear arrived today! And the definitely met all my expectations! The one I'm in now (on my lame back deck) has a 3/4 contoured rear and a small front pouch. It covers everything just fine until I get any sort of excitement down there then. These suits are definitely sexy cuts, but for now they are going to be for private areas and I'll keep the more traditional bikinis for when I venture out onto a public beach.

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2019 07:17 PM

What do you guys think of the coverage of this pouch?