Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rookie's first serious briefs: aussieBum WJ Loose 1.5 (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2402)

devildog 10-07-2018 02:01 PM

Rookie's first serious briefs: aussieBum WJ Loose 1.5

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys I'm a mature guy in my 30's but I'm a rookie when it comes to this. So far I've worn shorts or boxer briefs from no particular brand for swimming and the beach. But that will change now.

I ordered the aussieBum WJ Loose 1.5 Swim Brief Dawn this weekend.

I chose those because I'm interested in the loose effect, thin nylon with wet look and wonderjock technology/pouch. I just learned about all that recently.

And wondering about more, that's why I joined this forum. Thinking about the aussieBum classics and other brands. I'm making this switch because they will motivate me to work-out more and stay in shape. Are there like-minded guys here who have experience with aussieBum WJ loose? Maybe chat sometime.

Cheers!

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:26 PM

The white color Aussiebum swimsuit is going to be transparent when wet ! I guess it's ok in the Netherlands ?

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:27 PM

Welcome to the board, devildog.

devildog 10-07-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
The white color Aussiebum swimsuit is going to be transparent when wet ! I guess it's ok in the Netherlands ?

Not at a family pool or beach obviously. But I didn't have much choice at the shop I used. I have to see if I can use them on vacation. For my first I thought these could be good. I'm still learning

Quote:

Welcome to the board, devildog.

Thanks man

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:43 PM

I like Aussiebum brand for many years. I chose a couple favorite color and prints swimsuits over the years.

Just for the loose series, these suits are not going to be just put it up and will fit on your hip. Instead, the loose series are loose in the front. Before you tie the string, the front fabric will open and drop lower than you genital. Until you have tied the string, then the suit will fit perfectly as a regular shape of a brief.

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:45 PM

Have you buy from the original Aussiebum online shop ? Free shipping around the world for some amount $$ you spent.

devildog 10-07-2018 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK I understand that. I just ordered my first.. I'll workout more. For next year summer this is my goal:

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildog
Not at a family pool or beach obviously. But I didn't have much choice at the shop I used. I have to see if I can use them on vacation. For my first I thought these could be good. I'm still learning

Thanks man

Try wear the swimsuit in the shower and wet it completely. See how you like the transparency.

NJHunkguy 10-07-2018 07:50 PM

Sure, give it a try. Their nylon swimsuits are feeling like you are not wear anything. They are so light in weight.

devildog 10-07-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Try wear the swimsuit in the shower and wet it completely. See how you like the transparency.

I don't mind transparency but I probably go on vacation to Greece or Spain to wear those at the beach.

Quote:

Sure, give it a try. Their nylon swimsuits are feeling like you are not wear anything. They are so light in weight.

I like that