Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mens Lycra - Buy or Sell (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Time to purge (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2414)

singletlover 11-16-2018 03:51 PM

Time to purge

I have been collecting underwear, swimwear, wrestling singlets and other various items for over 20 years. Time has taken its toll and I cannot wear most of what I bought in the 70's, and they are taking up a lot of room. Not sure what to do with all of my items, over 300.

Not looking to make any money on them (or loose money), but I just cannot throw them away. Most are in pristine shape, as I treated them with care, and then immediately went onto another item.

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks,

singletlover

Dolph952 01-17-2019 03:05 AM

Hi mate - did anyone ever reply and do you still have the suits?

singletlover 01-17-2019 10:25 AM

You are the first. I have just bagged up a lot of underwear, with more to go. I have not dived into the speedos, wrestling singlets, jocks, bike gear, and bodysuits to date. Seems such a shame to throw them away. Underwear may go to a thrift store, but not sure.

MrMusik 01-17-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singletlover
I have been collecting underwear, swimwear, wrestling singlets and other various items for over 20 years. Time has taken its toll and I cannot wear most of what I bought in the 70's, and they are taking up a lot of room. Not sure what to do with all of my items, over 300.

Not looking to make any money on them (or loose money), but I just cannot throw them away. Most are in pristine shape, as I treated them with care, and then immediately went onto another item.

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks,

singletlover

What sizes do you have?

I'm looking for a couple (or more) singlets in a larger size. I typically get the biggest size offered as I am fairly tall and broad.

I would also be interested in any nylon suits in a similar large/XL size. You can PM me with any detailed information.

Captain.Jammer 01-28-2019 02:36 PM

Larger sizes for me, too

If you have them in larger sizes, I am interested as well. I need gear for 36-38 inch waist.

devildog 01-29-2019 10:05 AM

Yeah I'd like to know sizes and see pics too

singletlover 01-29-2019 11:15 AM

Most items are medium and some small. Back in the day large was out of the question.......now, not so much.

There are way too many items to photograph, would take me years to do that. Currently I have one 13 gallon trash bag full of underwear only.

NE_OH_thonger 01-29-2019 03:09 PM

Would you happen to have any swim thongs (or underwear thongs) in size medium? I'm sure there's already a line for the speedos

Mike7362 02-24-2019 06:11 AM

Sell on Ebay

You could sell them on ebay in job lots or bundles, sorted by type and size

PSDave 04-02-2019 06:15 PM

you mentioned the charity shop. A while back I had taken a load of items to the charity store and among them was a large bag of underwear and speedos I was tired of or were gifts.(a friend was a model for swim and underwear and often gave me items he'd modeled) I asked if they took such items. It was now obvious he was turned on by them. Said when they came in a guy with seniority always got them to sell on eBay or keep. I took the bag and tossed it back in my car and gave him my card. Told him to come pick them up when he got off. He was so excited to get them and we became good friends. He gets my hand me downs and shares when he makes a score at the shop.