Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What to wear? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540)

sebbie 04-01-2015 05:24 PM

What to wear?

Part I

I remember being fascinated by articles of clothing even at a very young age. I’m thinking that I was probably only 5 or 6 when I first discovered this. Even at a very young age, I found myself being preoccupied with getting to wear clothing that fit very snug around my male body parts. Obviously, I didn’t know all that was about to unfold in front of me at that age. It was a curious mixture of feelings. I was at once apprehensive, fearful (what was going on with me anyway?), and yet very, very enthusiastic, and somehow at the same time strangely excited. It was a weird combination of emotions for a guy my age. For me, all of this happened well before puberty, and I certainly wasn’t yet having orgasms, but whatever it was still happened every time I thought about wearing clothing that fit snugly around my genitals, and even thinking about this happening was way fun. About as much fun as a little guy my age could.

At the same time, I was starting to have some vague awareness that my feelings were somehow related to sex and maybe to having babies, but what the specific connection or connections might be I had no clue. I remember waiting for the summer sale catalogs from Wards and Sears to come out. I discovered they sometimes carried brief-style swimwear, and invariably they had some available for sale. But I lived in a landlocked state, and a long ways from any sort of place to swim, so why would I need a swimsuit, let alone a brief swimsuit, thou I so longed to be able to order one of those brief suits.

I did eventually have a little pool, one of those three-ring inflatable ones. To use the pool, mom did need to get me a swimsuit, but it was a plaid boxer style. Of course, the boxer suits from late 1950s, and by then I was about twelve years old. I quickly discovered that there was something really interesting about those suits, a snug-fitting brief=style “liner”. Whenever I pulled the suit on, my penis got bigger and harder, and I was having to “reposition” my growing penis inside the snug liner. Sitting alone in the little pool, there wasn’t a lot to do other than contemplate the meaning of life and all the unanswered questions I had about my body. But here my body was, stuck in that suit with the little nylon liner. As you can imagine, one thing led to another and I ended up having my first real orgasm sitting in that little pool. I was not only terrified, but I also thought it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced in my still young life.

That same summer, I think it was, my cousin and his family came to visit from the west coast. The cousin I was closest to, age wise, was about a year younger than I, just past 11, and his older brother was about 2 years older than me, about 14. Both my cousins were good swimmers. We went to the lake, and they swam in, guess what, brief-style swimwear. I so envied them. Then my younger cousin came home to stay overnight with me. We had a small house, and both ended up sleeping in the same bed. So, the time for bed came, and younger cousin took off the clothes he was wearing, and lo and behold, there was the little blue brief suit I had seen him wear during the day! His mom, my aunt, thought it was really weird that he liked that suit so much he wore it even when he wasn’t swimming. I was beginning to think there was more to this than his mom was observing, but I was obviously too bashful to ask. That was a strange night for me, certainly the strangest of my young life. If I recall correctly, he started out sleeping in just the suit, but then at some point during the night the suit came off and he pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms. The blue suit was just laying there at the side of the bed. I so much wanted to try it on, but I didn’t dare ask.To this day, I still find royal blue briefs with white piping extremely erotic...

PSDave 04-05-2015 12:49 AM

I remember back when I was young the boy scouts had an "official" swim suit that was designed for camping trips. It was made of nylon so it dried fast and you could put in your backpack dry. They looked like they were made by Speedo and were gold and red striped with the scout logo on them. I had always had brief cut suits from my first suit, but these were that silky nylon and felt sooo good when I wore them. I think I joined the scouts just so I could get one of the "official" suits. It was that suit that started my long love affair with nylon suits. I remember almost living in them when I went to scout camp every year. Other guys had them and I recall that at least one of them had mentioned they liked the nylon too. I wish I knew how many of the nylon speedo type suits I have had since -- must be hundreds.

sebbie 04-22-2015 05:02 PM

Part 2

Part 2

When I was bout 14, really snug-fitting jeans were the height of style, especially for young males like me, who had just gone through puberty. I did not fully comprehend what was going on with me and my body. Especially popular was a color called “sand”, which was something of an off-white, sometimes referred to as wheat. I think it was the color of un-dyed raw denim, pretty much. What I did know was that I was also suddenly very fond of clothing that fit snug in the crotch and butt, and the jeans that were so popular then really fit the bull, and were “tugging” at me and my psyche, so to speak. I was at the age then where it was really easy to get a full-scale erection and orgasm going, and these sometimes happened in situations that were quite unplanned. Just the vibration of the ride is a school bus would sometimes do it, and I had to be really careful not to get into a situation where I would be dealing with a trying to hide a sticky damp spot for much of the rest of the day. Usually, my underwear would “contain” the moisture, but not always. Sometimes an orgasm would leave a tell-tale damp spot in a very unfortunate place.

But, I still wanted those jeans. We were about 60 miles away from a store that sold them, so getting a pair was going to be quite a trip. At 14, I was still in the process of trying to figure out exactly how my “new” body worked. I was vaguely aware of pre-cum at that stage in my development, and at least somewhat aware that whatever it was could easily leave a quarter-sized wet stain on my underwear and maybe through to my jeans, which, even without a full-blown orgasm, could be quite embarrassing.

I also knew I wanted jeans that fit really snug, which meant finding a pair that was almost too small for me. Mom was wary of this. If she was going to want me to get a bigger pair, a pair that would still “fit” me as I grew. Mom went with me to the store—she was going to be paying for the jeans. Mom had another rule. She was not going to let me get a pair of jeans without first me trying them on. That set up an interesting dilemma for me, because the mere THOUGHT of pulling on a pair of really snug jeans was getting me hard and immediately causing all sorts of interesting sensations down there.

I crawled into the boy’s dressing room, and pulled down my pants I had worn to the store. I was already starting to pre-cum big time. What to do now? If I pulled on the jeans, it was likely that they were going to get some damp pre-cum stains on them, or worse! And I was at the stage in my adolescence where I was not at all good at forecasting what my sexual body was going to do to me next. I knew that I may quickly reach a stage where I was not fully in control of what my body did and what was going to happen next. In some ways, I was terrified: In other ways I was elated. Those skinny jeans were doing to me exactly both what I had hoped (and feared) they would do.

The story does have a somewhat happy ending. Somehow I avoided having a (fully orgasmic) mess in the changing room. I considered myself both very lucky and at least a bit in control of what my body did, a significant learning process at age 14. The jeans I took off did get some (for me, at least) pre-cum stains, and mom seemed satisfied that they fit me OK. I was back in the dressing room. I pulled off the jeans. I knew they would have to go across the counter when mom paid for them. I carefully folded the jeans so the wet spots would not show. Neither mom not the sales clerk were the wiser as payment was made and the jeans bagged. I still love snug-fitting sand-colored jeans.

At other times, I was not quite so successful in containing my young orgasms…

Schoolspeedo 05-18-2015 06:10 AM

HI, I remember spending a week during the latter end of my school holidays with a friend and his family at a little cottage they had rented in a small sea-side village near our city. Being about 12 at the time I think, I had also started my love affair with skimpy swim suits and I recall my friend having a very brief yellow swim bikini and similar to this story he took it off just before bed time and it lay on the floor. I managed to put it on unseen beneath my pyjama bottom. When his mum finally left the room we shared, I whipped down my pyjamas and displayed his bikini on me, making some random silly comment. We both laughed though I found the tight skimpiness of the suit very erotic along with the colour. To this day I have 4 yellow bikinis of different brevity, ranging from 1/4 inch string side to a HOM 1.5 inch.

sebbie 06-16-2015 06:25 PM

Teaching your body how to “play” with clothing.

Part 3

A lot of guys realize that they can get at least a bit turned on by simply looking at or wearing certain items of men’s clothing, but they also may very well see this as something of an annoyance in their psyche that can be the source of a great deal of pleasure, if even perhaps the turn-on could be a potential source of embarrassment, on occasion.

It’s safe to say that this Web site probably would not exist were it not for the fact that many men see snug-fitting swim briefs as a potential turn-on, whether the interest is mainly in feeling how the briefs feel when wearing them or seeing other guys wearing the same, or perhaps often both. There is something profoundly erotic about the thought of another guy who is enjoying the same sensations and feeling you are, at least for a lot of guys, even regardless of their sexual orientation.

When I use the term turn-on, I do not necessarily mean having a full-scale erection. Instead, I am talking about something that usually happens far earlier in the arousal cycle, the erection being more closely the late- or at least later-stage arousal. A lot of guys associate getting turned on with being with another person in some form, but keep in mind that growing up at least, you probably noticed that your body was responding to all sorts of what then appeared to be oddball situations. In those days, you certainly were not focused or secure enough to want to try and have fun with what was happening to you, let alone even understand why it was happening. What at some level was interesting and fun was also a bit scary and annoying.
Generally speaking, to the extent that a particular item of clothing will be around any parts in your groin area, a turn-on is certainly possible. For that matter, seeing another guy facing a similar “predicament” could be equally a turn-on. Your body will respond if the conditions are right, whether you consciously “will” it to do so or not. This is one of the most interesting things to know about all of male sexuality, that you can’t easily “will” a turn-on to either happen or not to happen.

Your body, most likely, start sending a “clear” indication that you are turned on, not by an initial erection as such, but by producing a small patch of viscous precum right where the tip of your penis is on your underwear. The precum is viscous enough so that usually the spot will not be visible on your outer clothing, tho this is not 100 percent true always either. A dime-sized precum spot can easily turn into a quarter-sized spot, and a quarter-sized spot can become half-dollar sized. You are not ejaculating, nor even erect, significantly. You may sense some “tightness” both in your penis and in the pit of your stomach, as your sexual being starts to tell you that it is experiencing it likes. How much your body likes the situation it is in can be directly measured by the diameter of the spot made by the precum.

It is fun to set up hypothetical situations to see if they affect you or not. The classic one is a swim team being asked to wear briefs for the first time and the swim team is all in the locker room changing into their suits. Will this all come off without any incidents that might be embarrassing to the team members. What if one guy exits the locker wearing his suit with an obvious clear precome spot right at the place where the tip of his penis must be? Will the other guys “respond” the same way, involuntarily? A most interesting question.

A second possibility is that the swim team guys have all gotten “used” to wearing their “standard” briefs, and can get in and out of them virtually without any involuntary precum production. Then the coach announces that for the meet next week, they need to swim faster and a way to accomplish is to reduce drag, which means wearing smaller, tighter and skimpier briefs than they use for practice at the big meet. At this point we get into an entirely new “round” of potential events. The guys who were able to “stand” their standard practice briefs without incident may discover that their bodies behave in mysterious ways at just the POTENTIAL of thinking about getting into something that is going to be a whole lot tighter and skimpier. Each new brief presents a new set of issues and problems to be overcome. The situation is both potentially embarrassing but also joyously enjoyable and fun. By this time most guys have already discovered that when they are producing precum they are feeling really really good, somehow. This is a most interesting discovery as most guys thought the really fun part about sex did not happen until the penis became erect and the ejaculation took place. The new information is that there is a lot of fun stuff going on, and none of this is to be missed from the very beginning to the very end of the entire cycle.

sebbie 06-16-2015 06:27 PM

Part 4

The jock strap turn on is only a slight variation of the swim brief turn-on. In this case, a person who has never before had to wear a strap for some athletic endeavor is made to wear one. Let’s say the first experience is without a cup. Like swim briefs, a properly-fitting strap is really tight and snug. There are all sorts of new sensations from getting into the strap. I particularly think the wide elastic waist band provides a fun sensation, as does the leg straps, and of course that coarse-textured snug fitting pouch. This may lead to precum overload as well.

Then there are the hard cups, so much a part of sports like baseball. A properly fitting cup fits snug against the penis, tho manufacturers have been trying to make cups that work with a bit more space. Since the cup goes against the penis, there is the instant psychological sensation of the penis being enclosed. What generally happens is that the penis gets just a bit hard, and the consequence is that it presses physically against the immovable hard cup. It is not as if the cup is going to flex to accommodate to any degree. The poor guy is now even more turned on, and to solve the problem he tries to reposition the cup if just a bit in an effort to relieve a bit of the “pressure” both psychologically (the sensation of being “inside” something) and psychologically. Precum forms on the pouch containing the cup. I’ve discovered that if a guy is inside a cup it is very difficult to work into a full-scale erection followed by an ejaculation. Wearing a snug-filling cup is something of a “delicious” agony in which the guy can languidly precum for hours, adjusting the cup, pressing on it firmly and repeatedly with the palm of the hand or even tapping on it with the fingertips occasionally if he starts to lose the sensation. It’s a great way to just relax, entertain and enjoy yourself on a sleepy summer afternoon. It’s also a great way to build your stamina for delaying orgasm, which is a really fun exercise to work on. This is a favorite of mine.

Underwear of various sorts is always fun too. A simple one to try is just some tighty whitey briefs, ideally several sizes too small. For example, if you normally wear Men’s Med try buying a package of boy’s briefs size 12 or 14. This is a variation of the undersized swim brief technique. Ordinarily I wear a 30-32” mens brief, but I have discovered I can wear a boy’s brief down to about size 12. Below that gets iffy. The waist band should stretch enough, but the briefs get really snug. Plus, you will have to do some serious packing of your package to fit. All fun in a weird way.

Then there are other kinds of underwear such as thongs. Good thongs are like fine wines. The best are wonderful and amazing to wear, and the right one should cause you to precum in an instant. Each one fits a bit differently, and you will not know how successful a particular design is until you buy it. The best are wonderful. Many guys are apprehensive about the whole idea of having an elastic cord or band cutting between their buttocks, but that is all part of the fun psychological pressure. The best thongs cut rather deep between the buttocks, while putting upward pressure on the perineum area which is going to hit your prostate big time as well. What fun… Gotta try it if you have never done it… Nothing to be fearful of, and a real treat for the sexual senses.

I could write a book on the subject of Lycra and Spandex compression shorts, shirts and running tights. Maybe I will write a separate document on this another day, except to say it’s the same idea, here, basically. Combine this with one of the other garments discussed here, a brief, a strap or maybe even a thong

Finally, let me mention snug-fitting jeans on this list. Somehow I always get aroused wearing jeans that fit really snug in the thighs,---and the buttocks, and the calves. Again, combine these with one of the other options here, like the undersized tighty whiteys, or maybe a nice strap.

Now for the quiz question. You can tell for yourself whether your body has shown any “interest” in any of the ideas I have listed above. Specifically, did reading the descriptions of any of the techniques above cause your body to “respond” by producing precum? If so, you may want to try pursuing that particular idea on a sleepy Saturday afternoon. Show this to your partner, if you have one. If your partner is turned on by any of these ideas, then maybe you have found something that both of you would have fun with together, straight or gay.

sebbie 07-07-2015 01:37 PM

turn-ons

It is always interesting to experiment privately with situations (and items of clothing) that could have the effect of turning you on. These are useful experiments to run, in part because they are fun to engage in privately, when you have no sexual partner to engage in sex play, but they are also excellent learning activities that can allow you to learn about fun activities between you and a partner.

There is really no significant down-side to all of this, especially if you like to do this as a solo activity. Having said that, not too long ago, however, I got a letter from a guy who revealed that he got very turned on by just thinking about the possibility of getting into a brief-style swimsuit, and was anxious about how this might affect his life with a potential partner. Straight guys who have swimsuit turn-ons usually are particularly worried about how what they should “do” with such turn-ons when they get into a relationship, particularly in a relationship with a woman. Does a relationship with a woman mean that suddenly all of these other turn-ons will simply evaporate into the atmosphere? I do not think so!

These questions about clothing related turn-ons and what to do with them in a relationship are not easy to answer. Women are wired very differently from men when it comes to sexual turn-ons, and for a woman it is all about the relationship with the partner. For most women, clothing fetishes of all sorts simply do not compute, and many women are surprised to learn that they got into a relationship with a guy who, in at least some instances, the woman is not at the center of a guy’s sexual arousal. This is part of a larger set of issues relating to a guy’s interest in and engagement in solo sex while in a relationship with a woman. A lot of women start to scream and then cry uncontrollably when they accidentally discover that a guy is engaging in solo sex in the bathroom or shower, and a swimsuit, strap or other snug-fitting garment would make the screaming and crying only that much worse. This is just an extension of the ideas girls learn from their mom’s growing up about sex and guys. These same girls as adults simply cannot believe that what they thought they knew about guys from their moms was sadly incomplete and inaccurate.

Gay guys as a group seem to have fewer issues with these clothing-related turn-ons of all sorts. Why? Because most guys know that this was part of their sexual being dating from even before puberty. I must have been only five or six when I discovered that I really enjoyed getting into and wearing certain clothing items, particularly anything that fit realy snuggly around my genitals. In the early days, I did not fully understand what was going on and exactly why this happens, but I certainly did know that what I had “gotten myself into” was a heck of a lot of fun. Growing up, I thought that as I became an adult and started getting into relationships with a partner, then these silly “interests” would somehow evaporate as simply something I enjoyed in my younger days. But now, in my late 60s, I can confidently assure you that my interest in these activities did not decline in the least. OK, I admit, I have never had a partner or even been in a serious relationship, in part because I was struggling myself with what to do with these other “interests” in a relationship. Are there partners who would not only put up with such interests, but better still, enjoy similar kinds of things? That remains only a fond dream. No one here would ever admit to that!

I have this collection of “stuff”. The guys here pretty much know what this stuff includes and can pretty well guess what is is in the collection as many of you have analogous collections of your own. I keep seeking out things that keep me, sexually turn-on wise, a little out-of-kilter. The unexpected, and indeed, the anticipation of the unexpected, is part of the fun. Swim briefs always are a good starting point, but I am always in search of another pair that is going to be smaller and tighter than any I already own.

A lot of you appear to be on the same quest I am on. Unlike some of you, however, I keep swapping back and forth between swim briefs and other possibilities. Jock straps too, are always fun. The whole idea is to wear something that keeps me aroused and thinking about the sensations coming from my genitals, but not so aroused that I go into an orgasm quickly. Hours-long arousal is better. Far better. For me, this has all been a learning activity, learning how to stay aroused but not immediately getting past the point of no return and go into an orgasm. This has been something I have only gradually learned how to do, control I only wish I could have had when I was, say, 12 or 13. But it is also a set of skills that could prove advantageous in a relationship, especially a relationship with a (male) partner who would like to learn how to be able to do the same thing…an entire afternoon of erotic pleasure.

This, what I like the most are items that keep me somewhat aroused for long periods of time, perhaps, say, an entire afternoon. I got up this morning longing to spend some time in a strap, a really snug strap. I know just the one. It is right here handy in a drawer. It has one of those really wide elastic waistbands, but being a Youth “Large” it is not very big. Just big enough to fit, however snuggly. I’m going to engage in my usual exercise routine today, involving stationary rowing and bicycling, so what I am wearing has got to “work” for that. My exercise routine will go more quickly to the extent that I am continuing to “enjoy” myself while engaging in the activities.

I decided I could use a bit more “padding” on my bottom for exercise than just the strap, which leaves me bare-butt, so over the strap I slipped a pair of “youth size 10-12” tighty whiteys over the top of the strap. They just fit. And over all of that, a pair of neat steel gray Starter compression shorts, and a compression tee on top. I am all ready to exercise, but also, I am feeling really good in the groin area as I write this. The sensations coming from my groin area are “snug” but erotically not uncomfortably so. Sometimes just for fun I also add a hard cup, but not today. I’m getting plenty back from just the combination I am wearing. Somehow I just “know” when I have hit on the right combination, and this is certainly right. The idea of finding a training partner who would like to experiment with the same remains a dream, but only a dream. Perhaps there is someone out in cyberspace who would like to experiment and play with this. Maybe send me a message and we can share some more ideas for cyber fun.

Sebbie

sebbie 07-13-2015 12:58 PM

Precum fun

I ended up digging to the bottom of my underwear drawer this morning. I found a skimpy little pair of no-fly Jockey briefs in a navy blue color, with a white elastic band. Size SM, of course. These must date from the late 80s or perhaps the early 90s. I’ve noticed that Jockey stuff has gradually gotten “tamer” over time. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, they used to sell these thongs that were just excruciating fun. They were really snug, and often made from a cotton/Lycra blend. But what made them really feel neat was a very narrow elastic band in the rear, a band that was, shall I say, a bit short.

Actually the band was a lot short, and really cinched up snuggly between the glutes, to the point where it would disappear entirely. I still have a number of these thongs, and they haven’t lost any of their delightful “meanness” over time. If you wanted upward pressure on your perineum, something that feels really delicious (and that is an understatement), this tiny little Jockey was really the thong to wear.

Anyhow, back to the briefs. I really like how these fit. I can put my penis “up” and it just stays there, even (mostly) flaccid. Now THAT is snug. If you have been reading my stories here, you realize that I am a big fan of feeling cloth of various types pressing against the underside of my penis. I think most, if not all, guys get the same sensation, tho they are sometimes not willing to let things develop as they should. And seeing the outline of the underside of a penis rubbing casually against the cloth can be really erotic.

What to wear over the top of all of this? Why my pair of Forest Green “biking” shorts of course. They work fine for stationary rowing too, and I can easily see my penis is positioned “up even with the Hind shorts.

Many of you are aware that I have been in a long-term recovery from prostate surgery. I have been starting to get more nearly normal erections back. It’s happening but it has been slow. Many of my “experiments” with various items are designed to set me up with situations I found to be highly erotic (as in precum producing) before the surgery. In the surgery, the Cowpers glands are “downstream and left alone. I actually only discovered this about a year ago Many of you realize that I have always been a big fan of precum and the circumstances under which guys produce precum. I am pleased to report that in writing all this down, I now have a beautiful clear drop of gooey precum showing through my Hind shorts, right at the tip of my penis. This is great fun to see, and psychologically enormously enjoyable as well (and a great relief, too). Highly recommended!

OK, if you are wondering the details, post prostate surgery, orgasms happen and feel the same as before, but they are dry. This is actually convenient, if you like to play with yourself in bed!

Sebbie

sebbie 07-15-2015 01:48 PM

On straps, cups and swimsuits

This morning, I got up thinking about how much fun various combinations of these could be, and I decided it was time to once again put pencil to paper, well, not a real pencil, nor real paper, for that matter.

As a teen, I never participated in any sport (baseball, football) where a cup was recommended, and I was a young adult before I learned that there was more to this than I had known. I have always been interested in items of clothing that confine my groin area, brief-style swimsuits being just one of many possibilities, albeit an excellent one with lots of excellent possibilities and sensations. By the time I started experimenting with cups, I had already messed around inside a lot of suits!

When I got my first cup, I quickly realized that I would be confining my penis to boundaries that would not expand should I become erect. The cup was, well, hard. In the early days, it was common for cups sold to those participating in sports were relatively flat, and many left very little space to grow, if that happened. I admit that the sensations I got from the early cups were part physical and part only psychological, the psychological part not being the actual physical pressure surrounding my penis, but instead just the realization that if my penis expanded to any significant degree, I WOULD be feeling the pressures from the hard cup on all sides of my penis, a cup that was there, but not for the moment at least confining me to any degree. It is normal for guys experiencing this when wearing a cup to “experiment” a bit, by adjusting the cup to see if a more “comfortable” position for the cup can be found. The problem with this idea, of course, is that making attempts to “adjust” the cup to find a more “comfortable” position for the cup. The problem with this approach, however, is that with a semi-erect penis, taking pressure from one side of the cup may very well increase the pressures and sensations coming from the other sides of the cup, perhaps making everything feel more confining, not less confining. Guys who wear cups in sports have to find ways to resolve the dilemma, or they will probably have difficulty keeping the mind focused on the sport at hand.

To varying degrees, cup and strap manufacturers have attempted to deal with this problem for athletes. The first attempt was to move away from the flat cup that pressed tightly against the groin, and go instead with what is loosely termed as a banana shaped cup. These cups, tho narrower, typically had a lot more space for the genitalia to flop around with, and so guys got less of a sensation of confinement, psychologically, at least. The term banana cup is actually a specific brand name, as Speedo is to swim brief. A side benefit is that the guy wearing the banana-shaped cup were going to look like they had a bigger bulge than when wearing the older design that fit nearly flat against the groin. At this point, if you go to a mass market discount or sporting goods store, generally all you will find are cups with straps set up to hold a banana shaped cup. The interesting thing, however, is that these are commonly sold in all sorts of sizes to fit athletes of various ages and body sizes. Some of the youth-sized cups are quite small and in particular quite narrow. These small cups can be readily slipped into a pouch of any size, so an adult who still wants to get a sensation of confinement can readily do that.

I have cups of all sorts of sizes, and I like to wear whatever I want on any given day. I am also very fond of many of my old-school flat cups I have collected over the years. Sometimes the sensations from these are really over the top and the technique of pressing the palm of your hand against the flat cup toward your groin can produce some really interesting sensations.
This essay would not be complete without me discussing with you some ideas for enjoying cup and strap technique. First, generally speaking, smaller, snugger-fitting cups tend to usually produce better sensations overall than larger cups. This is one instance where small is good.

Second, keep in mind that it is very difficult, and sometimes impossible to go into a mode where you can have a full-scale erection and orgasm without first removing the cup. You would think this would be comparatively easy, given all the interesting sensations coming from your groin area, but it is not.

Generally, what happens instead is that under the cup you will end up getting, at most, as semi, and you will probably start to precum inside the cup, perhaps profusely, creating those neat little clear globules of wonderful fluid from the Cowpers gland. Once you get set up to do this correctly, I would encourage you to take full advantage of all the sensations emanating from your groin area. You might think that most og the sensations are coming from where your penis is rubbing against the walls of the cup as you try and adjust yourself to come from, but soon your mind is focused on the sensations coming from your entire genital area, not just your penis. You should be feeling also that the inside of the cup is becoming moister as you produce precum in increasing amounts. If you feel that you are starting to lose sensations from the cup, do not despair. Usually just a quick adjustment of the cup will do it. I can do this literally for hours at a time, and have discovered that it is an excellent way to enjoy a lazy summer afternoon.

Another option is to wear a cup not with a pouch strap but with a swim brief. If the brief is snug and skimpy enough, the smaller cups should stay nicely in place, and not be noticeable except that the other guys might notice that you have a particularly good-looking bulge but without any obvious outlines.

Most guys are not able to maintain a state of arousal and especially not arousal with precumming profusely without eventually getting to the point psychologically and physically where the can no longer constrain themselves and basically feel that they must go into a full scale orgasm and ejaculation. But I have always thought that it was most interesting to see how much stimulation a guy can endure while still not getting off. (This was the theme of that video by the Japanese guy.) Press yourself and see where your limits are in this regard. The cup and strap certainly helps in keeping arousal high with long periods without orgasm. This takes both practice and will power, and the practice is a lot easier to do with the cup in place.

Today I have outdoor work to do mowing my lawn. I sometimes wear a strap and cup to do this work, as today. That will keep me safe and odd branches from piercing my private parts. Straps and cups seem to go well with physical labor, even if I am not engaged in a sport such as baseball or football. The day is already going quickly this morning. Atr some point today, I will probably have a full-blown orgasm, but for now, no rush. I am just enjoying myself, immensely enjoying myself. The walls of my cup are confining me, and I have been precumming as I write this. An excellent day, for sure!

Sebbie

sebbie 07-17-2015 02:30 PM

Fun with swim suits

Let me suppose that you want to learn more about how your body reacts to situations that are (largely) outside your conscious control. Let me assume that you own at least a half-dozen swim briefs of various sizes. A basic stunt involves taking these out of the drawer, examining each one and checking its condition.

Next, it is fun to line these up in order, from least skimpy/confining to most skimpy/confining. It is always interesting to include in the group a new suit, one you have recently purchased but have not yet tried on.
Then, what you are going to do is try on each suit in private, but in front of a mirror, starting with the least confining of the suits you have selected for the experiment, and only gradually moving toward the more restrictive-and confining suits. In my case, the least confining suits often have a 32- or even 34- inch waist, and I gradually work my way down to something with a 24- or 26- inch waist.

As you try on each suit, do more than simply stare at yourself in the mirror. Examine exactly how each suit fits you, and what position for your penis in each suit looks best and feels best for you. How does your penis feel when confined in each successive suit? Also, as you pull yourself into each suit, are you starting to feel the tightening sensation that typically occurs at the very beginning of each erection. As you pull each successive suit in position, are you starting to get bigger? Explore different locations for your penis. Does one of the suits just feel better and more exciting than others?

Unless you are completely brain dead, the process of getting out of and then into a successively smaller suit is probably going to result in significant precumming, perhaps profusely. Take mental notes of all of this. Specifically, what was the suit that first got you there? Are we talking dime-sized precum spots, quarter-sized, or even larger? Take mental notes!

It will get increasingly difficult to try on, examine and adjust each successive suit. By the time you make it to the sixth suit in the row, you will probably be longing and clamoring more and more to have a full-scale orgasm. That is fine and to be expected as you near the end of the sequence of suits. Just take note that messing around like this probably not only taught you some things you did not know about your body and how it responds to what initially.

This is a great way to enjoy yourself and your suit collection when you are alone, but the same iea might work even better with a partner who is attempting to do the same thing in sequence. As you do this there is something hugely erotic about the simple realization that there is someone else near you who is experiencing much the same most interesting sensations and feelings.

Sebbie

sebbie 08-05-2015 02:47 PM

Part 8a Fun with your body

Every once and awhile I wake up in the morning, and my male sexual organs seem to be calling to my brain. This was one of those mornings. “Hey, we are here and we are fine, and we are ready to give you some incredible sensations and pleasure all day long to today if you will only pay attention to what we are capable of doing to your brain. If you only pay attention and give us even a little of what we want, we will reward you in ways that we know is really going to be a treat for you. And this is not a ‘one shot deal’. We were not thinking of 5 minutes of fun for you. We were hoping to give you fun sensations to experience for as much as the entire DAY, assuming you have the time and the inclination.”

When this happens, often once a week or ten days, but if you are lucky, still more often, should a guy just ignore all of this, and in essence tell his sexual organs to go back into hibernation. Big work day ahead, no time to spend the day enjoying oneself. Surely it is more convenient when one’s sexual organs play this game with the brain on a leisurely weekend, when a guy might have more time to pay attention.

When my sexual organs start to send these kinds of signals, as they did this morning, loud and clear, my body usually responds all but involuntarily by producing a few of those wonderful shiny clear glistening drops of precum. I love watching those most fascinating little droplets form one-by-one, as my brain realizes, again, almost completely involuntarily, that it is starting to feel some sensations that are simply too pleasant to be ignored.

This, I have always thought, is one of the oddest things about being a guy. A lot of guys are focused on having a big erection and a powerful orgasm, and the sensations associated with that, sensations that are terrific fun, but are all over in all too short a period of time.

Sebbie

sebbie 08-05-2015 02:48 PM

Part 8b Fun with your body

Me? I’ve always been enamored with the more subtly aspects of male sexuality, with a particular focus on what is happening to my brain and sexual organs that is causing me to produce drops of precum. Of course, I realize that the big “payoff” is always there, but I can “call up” a full scale orgasm quickly as desired. For me, the fun part is leaning how to maintain the arousal and precum production without getting into a “point of no return” situation where I go into an involuntary orgasm and lose out on being aroused for the rest of the day.

I have long advocated the view that for a guy, mastering control over one’s body so that orgasm can be delayed, perhaps indefinitely, while maintaining arousal as measured not by erection size but by the continuing production of precum droplets at the very tip of the penis. What fun to be able to do this.

If you just ignore what your sexual organs are signaling you as you wake in the morning, and get distracted by the other ordinary events of the day, your sexual organs will quickly go back into hibernation. In essence, you sexual organs will have concluded that there is no point in messing with your brain, as you are so distracted by the ordinary events of the day.

Or, if you have a partner, you might respond to the call of your sexual organs for attention by finding your partner, and perhaps both going into a mode of both having full blown orgasms. This probably will take no more than 10 minutes or so, start to finish. Then you can get back, perhaps somewhat exhausted, to the ordinary events that fill the day for both of you.

Sebbie

sebbie 08-05-2015 02:52 PM

Part 8c Fun with your body

But, there is a third option. What if you are alone, without a sexual partner. You love the sensations your body is sending, and you are not being distracted by other events. Is there a way to enjoy yourself for a much longer period of time, and without ending everything with a quick, full-blown orgasm? In short, can you keep the sensations coming from your sexual organs to continue over periods of 30 minutes, an hour, or perhaps, if you are really good at it and have truly mastered the skills, for periods as long as several hours. In this brave world of longer term sexual experiences, it is actually an advantage to being alone and be largely undistracted. At some point, you might actually want to teach a partner how to do the things that you have learned to accomplish and what the various signals from one’s sexual organs really mean. Once again, a fixation of having the largest erection with a very quick orgasm impedes the learning process. What you are about to learn to do is far more subtle, but ultimately far more rewarding. Enjoying yourself for longer periods of time is part of being a human male.

The title of my series of stories here is “what to wear”. Perhaps this could suggest, however subtly, that particular items of clothing could prove to be a key component of learning how to enjoy yourself over much longer periods of time. I guess I was only 5 or 6 years old when I figured out that certain clothing items felt really good to me when they pressed against my body. I was maybe 7 or 8 when it dawned on me that snugger-fitting clothing made me feel better down there than looser-fitting clothing, At one time, maybe when I was 9 or 10, I started to think that I was the only little boy out there who had discovered this. I thought this fascination with the sensations from clothing pressing on me was something that I might somehow outgrow by the time I reached, say, 11 or 12. But somehow, the fun sensations never abated and I ended up on what has amounted to a life-long quest for clothing items that felt good to wear.

Whenever I get to this point, I always am hesitant to recommend specific clothing items that I have found to be useful and helpful to me in enjoying myself. I have read enough on this subject to fully appreciate the argument that each guy’s sexual turn-ons are as specific and unique as a fingerprint. In short, every guy is “hard” wired a little differently, and what works for one guy may not work for another at all. I also think that the guys who claim they would never get turned on by this sort of play have largely spent their lives fooling themselves into believing stuff that simply cannot be true. Unless a guy is completely brain-dead, there will be clothing situations that generate arousal. The guy may be embarrassed to admit such to their partner, but that doesn’t somehow make the arousal go away.

I really have trouble believing that there is not some degree of commonality across all guys and how they respond arousal-wise to wearing specific clothing items. After all, this Web site is largely focused on brief-style swimwear, often the skimpier the better, and consequences of the issues guys face as they attempt to get their body parts do reside happily within a tiny wisp of cloth. Other guys seem to enjoy hearing about a guy who is facing that “predicament” and how he copes with the “unfortunate situation” of having a penis that for some reason grew to a size where it would no longer “fit” to any degree within the suit. This situation at the same time is amusing but also erotic for the guys observing all of this.

Sebbie

sebbie 08-05-2015 02:54 PM

Part 8d Fun with your body

We spend a lot of time here discussing the reasons why more guys do not wear swim briefs. I suspect that there are many more guys out there who would quickly get aroused pulling on a swim brief, and contemplating the idea of seeing oneself in the brief or, horror of horrors, appearing in public in a situation where it is obvious to all that the guy has male sexual parts, perhaps even parts that are quite functional.

This is not a new issue. I have been watching an old episode of “Batman and Robin” on Me TV. Both Adam West (Batman) and Burt Ward (Robin) wear brief as part of their batman costumes. These reruns are over 50 years old. The briefs the stars wear have quite wide, maybe 5 inch sides. They are made of a shiny material. Even given these large briefs, I was amazed at how obvious the outlines of the sexual organs of both of the stars were under the shiny material of the briefs. I can confidently tell you exactly how they positioned themselves in their costumes (in both instances, obviously sideways). Part of the fascination with the TV series for viewers of both sexes back then was in watching the male organs of the stars, and given that the shows have been restored, details on this in the reruns are more visible than ever.

In concluding this, given that this chapter is also part of the series “What to Wear?” I will explain to you a bit about what I am wearing this morning and why my arousal is being maintained so well over a period of nearly three hours, so far.

I slept in a snug brief last night, but this morning I quickly returned to a couple of my old favorites, First, a black pair of Joe Boxer thong underwear. The back on these is actually fairly wide, about ¾ inch, and I was curious as to how much sensation I would get from it this morning. Turns out, not to worry!

[As an aside, I realize that a lot of guys still think of thong underwear as “women’s wear”, and probably go into a fear or terror moment of having the thong cinch up snugly between the glutes. This is the “swim brief fear” but 5 times over. But normally a guy is not going to be wearing the thong in a public setting, so if the thong creates more arousal, that is actually very much a plus not a minus.

The way both men and women are set up is that there are a lot of nerve endings that terminate in the perineum area, a spot that when massaged, feels really really good. Guys have an advantage over women in that they have a prostate and associated internal nerve endings so thong wearing should be more fun for guys than for women. The rear of the thong will tend to cinch up between the glutes, putting a very cool pressure with fun sensations both on the nerve endings in and around the prostate. Still, thongs are being sold to women as underwear in huge quantities with big supplies even in mass-market stores, so its tough to believe that women aren’t getting something back in sexual feelings by wearing them. This entire issue deserves further research I believe.]

I am really hooked on the upward pressure a little pair of thong underwear gives specifically to my perineum, and this sensation feels very nice. I will start to precum in an instant as I experience this. This sensation I’ve found is never quite as strong or enjoyable in a swim brief, even a tiny one.
The other obvious sensation is coming from the back, which is fairly wide, about ¾ inch on this thong. In getting into this thong, the back simply stays on the outside of the glutes. But as the morning has continued, with each movement, I sense that the thong is cinching up slugger between the glutes.

You will hardly notice this at first, but suddenly your attention will be drawn into the details of the predicament the thong has made for you. As I focus my brain on what I am feeling in the perineum and between the glutes, the sensations I am feeling become stronger. This sends me into a mode of more intense focus on my maleness, and my body responds with more interesting sensations. The sensations will not be strong enough to send you into an immediate orgasm, but more like riding a continuing wave with surely something sexual going on. Your body realizes it is experiencing something interesting and says to you “I like that very much, and I want more of that”!

Over the top of my neat little thong goes another old favorite, a little Duke jock strap. I’ve always thought the combination of strap and thong tended to be multiplicative, sensation-wise, not additive. In other words the sensations from both the strap and thong together are far greater than simply the sum of the sensations from each.

It’s getting tough to find the old-school jock straps in bricks-and-mortar stores. All of the recent ones I have purchased I have ordered on line. The thong tends to push upward in the perineum area, pushing my penis and balls forward. The neat little strap has the opposite effect. I love the feel of the elastic leg bands crossing my glutes, glutes that are also being hit by the sensation from the thong back, which seems to be getting tighter and tighter between my glutes.

But even more I love the downward pressure from the strap, even a strap with a pouch but no cup, pressing downward as the thong presses upward. All these pressures in combination is simply not to be missed and I will spend most of the day enjoying their interplay.

Over the top, of course, goes a nice little pair of compression shorts and a compression tee. I have a nice bulge showing in front, in large measure because of what the thong is doing.

I have very much “enjoyed” writing this story for you this morning. I think you can appreciate exactly what I am trying to tell you.

I have a half hour of stationary rowing to do next, which I will do wearing these items. My body might be a little surprised at how this all feels on a rowing machine. I’m sure the thong back will keep cinching up on me as I row, but experiencing this will certainly be part of the fun today for me. Stay tuned. Eventually I might get to having a full-blown orgasm, but for now I am in absolutely no rush.

Sebbie

sebbie 08-07-2015 07:09 PM

Part 9 Even more fun!

I have been trying to better understand how my body works, and for that matter, the bodies of nearly every guy, when it comes to what exactly must happen when sexual arousal occurs. I think practically every guy realizes that the sexual signals most often involve things that are physical, but also things that are not physical at all, but almost always things that are purely psychological. Sexual arousal normally involves an intermingling of the two.

I have been doing some reading about a study that asked men to masturbate to orgasm using porn, a common way of obtaining a sperm sample in a doctor’s office. The basic conclusion reached in the study is that the more novel the sexual situation in the porn, the greater the quantity and quality of sperm the guy would be produced. In fertility work, the concern that was raised was that couples may not be bearing children because their sexual activity in the bedroom had gotten to the point where it seems no longer novel and interesting, but to a degree commonplace and boring. It is difficult for me to ever believe that arousal and leading to orgasm can ever possibly be boring, but that is what the researchers are concluding. The recommendation was that couples may be able to increase fertility levels by introducing novel activities as part of their sexual routine.

At least since I was only 8 or 9, I was fully aware that there were situations that seemed to feel really good and that I somehow enjoyed very much, whether involving anything physical or not. I vaguely remember mentioning this to a doctor one time, and he said “Don’t worry about that. It’s just part of sex. You will figure it out soon enough.” I am reluctant to disagree at this late date, but Having tried again and again, I still haven’t figured it all out. I finally came to the realizes that most other guys haven’t figured it all out either. Maybe there is more going on than most of us realize.

In large measure, this Web site exists because large numbers of guys who are willing to admit on line that they get aroused whenever they wear, or even think about wearing, swim briefs. The Internet to a certain degree has permitted a lot of guys to be more open, if anonymously, about sexual turn-ons, particularly sexual turn-ons that might be considered odd by normal standards.

Up until recently, very recently, the definition of normal meant having sex with a partner of the opposite sex. Same-sex partner sexual activity was not considered normal, and for a long time was considered deviant behavior. Not that many years ago gay sex was viewed as a form of mental illness. To a large degree, everyone, well almost anyone, has moved on from this, but the guys who seem to be still struggling are the ones who believe that are largely heterosexual, but can be and have been aroused by certain same-sex situations, particularly if the situation is sexually quite intense, say getting to watch two guys up close masturbate each other to orgasm. For a lot of guys, many who call themselves heterosexual, a situation like this might be more fun to watch than, say, watching a heterosexual couple up close having sex.
I have written quite a bit about this, and there are more details on this in my Amazon books, so I do not want to dig down further on this subject. I’m more interested here in developing some details about sexual arousal as it relates to solo sex and items of male clothing.

Obviously, the guys who like to hang out here do so because of their sexual fascination and arousal related to swim briefs. We write stories about guys encountering swim briefs for the first time, outlining n great detail how their bodies might respond. These stories could not be accurate without the author having some first-hand knowledge of what can happen based on their own personal experience, and that is part of what makes the discussions so enjoyable.

A simple story involves a shopping trip to a local sporting goods store to buy a brief suit, and what might happen. Currently, there are not a lot of bricks-and-mortar stores that stock a variety of briefs, so setting up a situation like this is becoming more and more difficult to do. I remain convinced that very few guys doing this for the first time, would not quite quickly get into a semi-arousal situation, usually involving spewing drops of precum. But, the extent to which the guy gets aroused largely depends on how novel the situation is for the guy. Will this be the first time the guy has ever attempted to wear, in which case we might be dealing with a veritable flood of precum. This contributes to the overall apprehension regarding the situation at hand. The guy worries that once inside the suit, he is not going to be able to consciously stop the erection from growing, and the thought of going into a full-scale orgasm wearing the suit in public is almost too much to bear. Mere apprehension about the situation becomes total fear. A lot of guys will run not walk away from getting into such a situation.

I remember shopping for a swim brief in a sporting goods store many years ago. I was scared to do that but somehow I also found doing so extraordinarily enjoyable. The one I chose was a black all-nylon brief, I think by Arena. I asked the clerk “What size do you think I should get?” The clerk said to me “Well, if you don’t know for sure you can try the suit on.” I knew I was aroused, precumming, and that I was getting pretty hard already, and I was terrified at the mere thought of getting into a dressing room with the suit to try on. I said “That’s ok, I think I will take this “32”. I paid for the suit and went out the door of the store, but I often think back to what I might have missed out on trying on the suit in the store. At the same time I was terrified, I really loved how the little black suit was messing with my brain and my sexual arousal that day.

Nowadays, in the era of Internet vendors, I can order a lot of suits on line that I would never be able to find in a physical store. Like the guys masturbating to a novel porn situation, I am usually in search of a brief that I think will be a bigger turn-on than anything I already have in my collection of briefs.

Of course, over the years, I have collected a lot of basic briefs from companies like Speedo and Tyr, win what I would call my normal size, 30-32 inch waists. But then I soon discovered that downsizing a little sometimes got me a suit that was more fun to wear from a turn-on perspective. First, I downsized to 28”, but then I discovered that I could fit myself into even smaller suits at 26” and even down to 24”

A lot of companies have grab bag deals that is the way they sell suits that they have accumulated that did not sell at regular prices. I have gotten a few interesting suits this way, including a skimpy orange plaid Tyr suit that was made for the European not US market.

The bag of suits will come in the mail and its always fun tearing into the bag and trying them on one by one. Generally, what I do is line the suits up in order from biggest to smallest and then try them on one by one from largest to smallest, going over my lower body carefully with each one to “check” the fit and feel. By the time I go through 3 or 4 suits. By the time I get to the last suit in the pile, having pulled all the others on and off, I am usually fully ready to have a powerful orgasm.

Then there are the Sporti “Euro” briefs that fall into a separate category all their own. There are great fun, and I have a few of these, especially my Kelly Green suit, that are really erotic to get into.

The last category for me are the Asian briefs, particularly those sold under the Seobean and Aqux brand names. All of these are cut really low in both the rear and front. But, I really enjoy wearing them. The low fit in the rear and only limited pouch space make for some really fun times just getting the suits in place.

All this sexual play using suits is at the very heart of who I am and how I get through life. I realize a lot of guys would be very embarrassed about admitting to this, but I am happy. Very happy!

All for now!

Sebbie!

sebbie 08-15-2015 01:47 PM

One more Time!

Human males over the eons have become genetically programmed to respond to novel sexual situations. This automatic response system works equally well to respond to novel sexual situations with a partner, but interestingly, in setting up situations for solo sex as well. Sexually, we are all programmed to seek out situations that we think will make our penises happy, and that we will know when our penises are happy because our brains will each tell us that we are getting a lot of pleasure from the situation our penis finds itself in.

A guy can go out and seek a partner for getting this enjoyment, and it really matters not at all if the guy is straight or gay as the mechanisms are the same. But interestingly, a guy can employ the same mechanisms to advantage in solo sex. The solo sex can be considered an end unto itself, but interestingly, a guy can also use solo sex experiments as training for what to try in partner sex at some future point in time.

What does this all have to do with finding clothing items that arouse? For starters, the penis has a remarkable ability to conform to the space it is given, big or small. I think that surely has a lot to do with the genetic programming designed to interest males in having heterosexual sex with a female partner and to focus on reproduction for the continuation of the species. Penises love confined spaces. There are tons of pleasurable nerve endings that spring into action as soon as a penis starts sensing that the guy will be putting it into a place that might be barely big enough to fit. Generally speaking, penises will size themselves to just barely fit into the space that they have available to them, expanding just enough to fill that space. At the same time, penises sometimes put up a lot of kicking and screaming before they get themselves into the space that they so much want to be in, and the guy attached to the penis has to confront all the emotions and pleasurable sensations that are slamming his brain in all sorts of ways. You penis has two basic modes: 1.”I could never fit in there as there is not enough space”, but 2. “If I COULD somehow fit in there I would really enjoy myself”.

So, think about all of this in the context of a guy getting into a racing swim brief for the first time? In anticipation of what is about to happen, all sorts of questions flood his brain, the two most important ones being “How can my penis possibly fit in there?” and “What will my penis feel like once it gets surrounded on all sides by the snug and slick Lycra material in the brief?” A third and fourth question might be “Will I almost immediately go into an erection, and worse, orgasm with ejaculate?” and “What if I immediately have to go from the guy’s locker room into a semi-public situation where my swim team members will see me in this unfortunate (but strangely, very pleasurable) state, and “What happens if I have to immediately go out in front of all the people around the pool, meet or not?”

A lot of guys, while finding the whole idea of getting sexually aroused just pulling on a swim brief for the first time to be fundamentally a pleasurable event, are also terrorized by these other thoughts about what could uncontrollably happen to them. I’m convinced that many if not most guys would live to get into a swim brief and their penises are telling them that, but they are terrorized by these other questions and concerns. First, if you are new to this, it is probably best to experiment with your first swim brief alone, in your room, in front of a mirror, to see exactly how your body will respond to what your penis is programmed to see as a novel situation, and then you might have a better understanding of what to expect as possibilities should you end up with these sensations in a public or semi-public situation.

These same mechanisms work in partner sex and in finding a sexually-compatible partner. They are the biological core of what drives people together into sexual relationships of all sorts. At the same time, guys not in partner relationships still love their bodies and the wonderful sensations their bodies are able to produce, so for these guys getting these things to happen in the absence of a sexual partner takes on top priority. More about this in a later chapter, but some of this may very well involve snug-fitting clothing items of various shorts such as swim briefs, not as a replacement for partner sex but as an alternative pleasurable situation when, for whatever reason, a willing sexual partner is not available..

Enough thoughts for one morning, except one final thought. A lot of guys don’t seem to quite know what to make of their body when it produces precum as part of arousal, but this precum production does not quickly lead to a full-scale erection followed by a powerful orgasm. Here is the part that to me is really interesting. Precum production, technically the secretion of the male cowpers gland, kicks in automatically (without conscious control, and that scares a lot of guys) at the very initial stages of arousal;, usually long before any significant erection takes place. If a guy wants to, he can stay in this aroused and precum-producing mode literally for hours, without proceeding to a full-blown erection and then orgasm. This takes a bit of experimenting to train yourself, but any guy can do it. A lot of guys I don’t think fully appreciate this. Drops of precum are the body’s automatic reaction to having confronted what the body believes is a novel sexual situation, perhaps involving a potential sexual partner, but equally interesting perhaps just an item of snug-fitting clothing. If you are precumming, something you are observing or otherwise experiencing is affecting you sexually for any number of reasons. Think of your precum as the neatest-ever signal to your conscious brain that you are observing or feeling something that is turning you on sexually. This system works with potential sexual partners, but with a host of other situations as well.

[footnote: Some of you may know I lost my prostate and seminal vesicles in surgery a little over a year ago. I still have fun full-blown orgasms, but they are completely dry as there is no liquid to propel the sperm. Sperm stain in my body and are simply reabsorbed. Interestingly, however, this surgery did not remove my cowpers gland, which is way downstream of the prostate. This means m produce precum at the initial stages of arousal much as before. This really has caused me to refocus my sexual play on setting up initial arousal situations that will generate lots of precum. But other guys with normal prostates would have fun doing the same things I have been doing.]

Enjoy your body! This is all a great treat!

Sebbie

sebbie 08-18-2015 01:43 PM

Unholy Terror meets Unbridled Euphoria

A mixture of unholy terror and unbridled euphoria. That is how I felt about my body as I was coming of age in the late 1950s and early 1960s. My body was sending me all sorts of signals, and some of these signals I knew I enjoyed very much, more so than I could have possibly imagined. I knew that a lot of these pleasurable sensations originated in my groin area, but somehow, there was a whole lot more going on than that. But what? If I was picking up sensations from my groin area, how could it be that my BRAIN suddenly felt so good? A mystery for sure, but certainly a mystery that needed to be further explored.

Young guys at that point in time are confused about stuff, a lot of stuff. Maybe young guys that age are less confused nowadays, with more open discussion about sexuality appearing practically everywhere. Nowadays, ads for Viagra and Cialis are everywhere on TV. Young guys can hardly helped seeing those ads some of which are rather explicit about what the problem is and how a little pill can (purportedly) resolve the problem being described in detail. Of course, in the late 50s and early 60, the little pills were not close to being invented yet. But let us just suppose that in, say, the year 1960, an ad had appeared on a then black-and-white TV that discussed a couple in love and that the guy was having trouble with “ED”. ( I always love it when the medical community abbreviates a problem or disease using initials, such as, ED, UTI or PMS, as if the initials will then make the discussion less embarrassing to a wider audience or somehow makes the discussion “G” rated.)

The current ads leave almost nothing to the imagination, and the typical 12-year old has to conclude from the ads that first getting and then maintaining an erection must be a key problem a lot of adult men face. The odd thing, of course, is that the typical 12-year old usually is trying to find a path that will lead to fewer unwanted erections not more. Unlike the guy in the ad for ED pills, the typical teen is struggling with dealing with getting way too many erections, or so he thinks, and is unhappy that erections seem to just happen not under conscious control, often at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places, as if the penis were running the brain. Almopst every guy thinks he has a basic problem that he is getting more unwanted erections than any in his male peer group. Go figure!

The young guy attempts to get greater control over when an erection happens, and these efforts are almost never successful. Erections just keep popping up in all sorts of places and situations and in a lot of instances that creates unholy terror. What happens if an erection occurs in a athletic locker room, surrounded by a bunch of other guys? That is the unholy terror part of being a guy. A guy learns at a very young age that there are times and places where it is ok to get an erection and other times and places definitely not. Every guy is way curious about whether or not his male peers are struggling with the same or similar issue, and every guy likes to check out what is going on with every other guy in this regard, while not being too obvious about it, of course.

Young guys quickly become are fully aware of situations where an erection might be "appropriate", perhaps on a first date with a young girl, but then all those rules are coming down from the parents and at school, to make sure stuff doesn’t get too carried away. But the guy usually worries that the erection will end up being strong enough to end in a powerful orgasm, which might be (painfully) obvious at a very inappropriate time or place. It is one thing to show something of a penis bulge in the front of your jeans, but this reaches a whole new level if the bulge is accompanied by a gigantic wet spot at the very location where the tip of your penis appears to be.

Thankfully, precum stains from the initial arousal stages can leave a quarter-sized (or even half-dollar sized) damp spot on a guy’s underwear. But for the most part at least, these wet stains normally do not show through the next layer of clothing such as the guy’s jeans. But not always. Some guys precum a lot, and it could happen that the stain works itself right through to the next layer of clothing. The guy ends up maybe with a dime-sized wet spot usually near the jeans fly. The snugger the jeans fit, the more likely the precum stain will likely show through. Will the stain be big enough so the other guys will even notice? If they do notice, will one of them say something? Will this lead to teasing or bullying? Even worse if the guy is with someone from the opposite sex, will she notice what has happened? Will she say anything?

All of the above is part of the unholy terror of growing up as a guy. The unbridled euphoria is the other part. I was not very old when by accident I discovered that as all of this was happening to me, my brain was saying that the sensations were really fun. As terrific as anything fun I had ever experienced, or even more so. I knew I wanted more of this, even with all of my concern and potential embarrassment. I wanted lots more. I was hooked on my body and the sensations it was capable of rewarding me with, big time hooked. What to do?

This is enough to ponder for one day.

Sebbie

crimsonspeedo 08-28-2015 02:00 PM

I produce a lot of precum as well. The first girl to ever put her hand inside my briefs, after about an hour of making-out, drew it out quickly and wanted to know if I'd ejaculated in my underpants. Boys on the other hand, know all about how boys produce precum, and think it's hot. Girls want you to wipe off and clean up before they touch you again, boys just grin and use it for the lube it is supposed to be! Girls won't give a guy head with precum showing, but boys lick the stuff off and try to squeeze out more.

Just one more reason I'm tending more towards guys in college than girls.

sebbie 09-02-2015 02:16 PM

It is always interesting to put my body in a bit of a predicament and see how it “responds” to the situation it is faced with, largely on its own. Penises love to be in confined spaces, even spaces that do not seem to be that confining, at least not at first. In fact, penises almost seem to have “minds” of their own, and are constantly thinking about what they could feel like if the space around them seems snug and confining. At some point, they “tell” the brain what they would like to do and where they would like to be. At some point, the brain responds to these “demands” by attempting to accommodate the demands. That is at the very core of human sexuality and part of the drive that leads to a search a sexual partner.

Guys could rush out and find a sexual partner every time their penises start placing these “demands” on them, but often times this is at minimum inconvenient or perhaps even impossible. I’m always seeking out ways to have fun with these sensations and feelings by myself, without the fuss, bother and other issues related to seeking out a sexual partner. I admit that some of these techniques might be even more fun if pursued with a partner, but I would not let that stop you. Sex play is fun irrespective of whether you are engaging in it alone or with someone else.

This Web site is largely devoted to guys who like to experiment with and in different ways “enjoy” a swim brief. But swim briefs are just one possibility for making your penis happy. When your penis is happy in the situation it finds itself, you will be happy too!

For many years I have loved playing with jock straps, especially jock straps with hard cups. The reason I like these so much is that they confine my penis to try and deal with a space that is fixed, and will not expand if my penis decides to grow. Penises like to grow, and do not quite know how to deal with being surrounded, at least on three sides, with immovable cup. If the cup is big enough, there is no problem, at least no immediate problem. However, I have usually gotten the best results if the cup fits quite snuggly leaving little room for expansion. I admit that part of the fun is that the walls of the hard cup being there is partly psychological and partly physical. I may start out with a cup that is big enough such that I do not immediately have the physical sensation of the walls. Still, my mind keeps thinking that I dare not grow too much, or the walls of the cup will start putting a subtle but still real physical pressure on my penis. I start focusing on my penis and the dilemma it could be in if it starts to grow. Of course, the effect of this is that my penis starts o get bigger, and pretty soon, a situation that was just a theoretical question becomes reality. There is a feedback loop here. My penis grows, if ever so slightly. My brain focuses on what is happening, and my penis grows some more by getting still bigger and harder. Soon my brain is saying to me that the sensations are getting really interesting and enjoyable. Waves of pure enjoyment and delicious “agony” are coursing through my body, not only in the groin area but throughout my entire body.

All of you already know the recipe I like to use. Today I started with a little (Boys size 18) pair of Gildan tighty whiteys. Over that goes the duke supporter with a cup that is just big enough to contain my penis when it is completely flaccid. I want the cup to be immovable, so over that goes a pair of gold Russel football pants. These have the lace up ties. With the football pants in place the cup presses tightly against my groin, and, as a consequence my penis starts to react by telling me that it is feeling very good about the situation that is confining it.

This all feeds on itself, over and over is all great fun, not to be missed by any guy. The bright gold football pants look way cool and clearly show the bulge of the cup. I respond by touching, tapping and pressing on where the cup is, and that feels even better. Next up I will do my stationary rowing and biking with the cup firmly in place. How long will I be able to take all this psycho-sexual “abuse”? That is an empirical question soon to be tested at length.
Its well worth it to locate a cup that will give you the correct fit.

Sebbie

sebbie 09-03-2015 11:41 AM

This morning, I took particular notice of this line on the Miami Country Day Aquatics Web site

“When purchasing a swim suit it is important that your swimmer gets the RIGHT SIZE. As a general rule, a swim suit should feel like it is 2 SIZES TOO SMALL when it is dry.”

That is very interesting. The statement is specifically directed to the mothers of sons, I assume. What it says is that undersized suits generally work better for swimming than suits that are a little too big.

Mothers of sons generally would not think that way. In fact, they usually think just the opposite. I’m not sure how your mom picked out clothing items when you were a kid. My mom was of the school “buy two sizes too big as whatever it is will last longer and you will always grow into whatever it is.” This rule applied to practically everything: shirts, jeans, underwear and swimwear.

Moms generally think they are somehow experts with respect to what is going on in the heads of their sons perhaps aged 11 or 12, and part of this expertise is to never buy clothing items that fit just right at that age, because the boy will quickly outgrow whatever it is. Saving money is equated to buying oversized clothing, unless the boy can wear castoffs from an older brother. Of course, moms understand none of this.

By age 12, nearly every boy has discovered what are turning out to be some really interesting things about his body, in particular that some body parts felt really good when touched or rubbed. The vast majority of boys that age would be totally embarrassed to share that newfound information with anyone, and least of all their mothers. Shortly thereafter a boy learns that certain types of clothing make it easier to repeat those sensations, but there is one problem: too much touching and rubbing leads to growth, growth that could become obvious if a lot of care is not taken. Thus arises the odd combination of anxiety, terror, and euphoria. The poor guy is already addicted to the feelings and sensations his body is able to create, but terrified and anxious that anyone else could accidentally find that out.

So, at this age or even earlier, the boy wants to learn how to swim, but the swim club wants him to wear a swim brief. No male swimmer wears a lot of clothing and the clothing they wear doesn’t hide a lot. He owns an oversized pair of board shorts his mom bought him (too big is always good) and at least not when wet, all the cloth hides a lot of stuff. But a swim brief for a swim team is a whole new world. Here is a garment that, when wet is going to likely reveal the exact state of the anatomy to the rest of the peer group of both sexes. That would be a potential situation that could not only cause a lot of anxiety but also to some potentially embarrassing situations. How to the older, more confident male swimmers deal with all of this. They seem to treat wearing a swim brief as just all in a normal day. How can that be? The boy says to himself “am I unique in having this problem?” “How do the older boys deal with what might very well happen? They seem so unconcerned about their bodies! Maybe I am the only one facing this!”

But as this quite indicates, things are only going to get worse not better. Now the swim coach want my mom to buy me not only a brief, but a swim brief that is two sizes too small, as it will stretch out in the water and as it is worn over time. I suspect that the warning that too large a suit could fall off completely while swimming in the pool is an admonition based on sad experience of coaches, and not just hypothetical. The embarrassment from that trumps the embarrassment from getting an erection in too small a suit, and having that become obviously and painfully apparent during a practice.

Guys struggle with all of this. They are addicted to the wonderful sensations their bodies are capably of producing, and perhaps especially so while wearing a really snug swimsuit. At the same time they are terrified that they are alone in having to deal with the problem. Moms buying swimsuits for their sons generally understand none of this.

Sebbie

sebbie 09-16-2015 11:08 AM

Football pants and strapping it

As the weather turns cooler and the swimming brief season winds down, it’s time to turn to trying other ideas. For me, fall is always the season when I pull out one of my various pairs of football pants. I follow the same sizing ideas with football pants that I do with swimming briefs, that is, small and snug is good, but even snugger and Extra Small (sometimes known as XS) is even better!

The shorter day lengths affect me in a variety of ways. In the summer months, I seem to be able to get aroused very quickly, but as the nights grow longer and the days get shorter, I tend to lose some of this ability. So coming up with fresh ideas to keep myself hot and bothered as winter approaches becomes more and more important to do as the fall season progresses.

My interest in football is mainly linked to what the guys wear. I think the shiny pants are cool, and being able to see the strap line makes this even neater. So the first thing I did this morning was to sort through my drawer of straps, and I ended up pulling out an “Old School” Bike strap, size small, of course! I’ve often thought that straps are like fine wines. Each brand, style and size fits and feels a little different, but any one of them can be quite enjoyable. Further, a strap that seems to be a little uncomfortable when I first put it on can suddenly start to produce some really pleasant sensations.

Then, I sorted through my drawer of football pants and ended up pulling out the little black pair of Russell’s, size XS. Goodness these fit snug! But they look and feel great! There is just no room to spare in them anywhere, and they are laced up tight and with one of those little metal loop belts.

Combined with a compression tee, this is going to be a great combination for my stationary rowing, bicycling and weightlifting workout today. No cup yet, but the day is early! Have fun and make certain you continue to enjoy yourself even as the hot summer days fade into fall.

Sebbie

sebbie 09-18-2015 01:49 PM

Wearing white football pants

Today, with cooler weather coming on, I dug out another pair of football pants for my workout. This was an older pair, solid white, branded “Bike”. What is interesting about these particular pants is that even dry, they are kinda see through, much like a white swim brief would be. They do have lining here and there, most notably along the butt crack and under the lace-up front.

I decided that the only thing to wear with a pair of Bike football pants was only a genuine Bike jock strap, and I had one of those right on the top of my jock strap drawer. What makes this combination so interesting is that the jock strap can be easily seen through the semi-transparent white material. This is a great look, and I really enjoyed myself this morning working out in my football pants and Bike strap combo.

All for now!

sebbie 10-06-2015 07:08 PM

You have read this all before,...but

You have read all of these stories before, perhaps several times before, but I always have fun writing them. So consider them as much as being pleasant for me as they are for you to read.

I’m always looking for interesting ways to pleasure myself. I am ok with this and at this stage it is certainly not something that I would be embarrassed to admit. Well, I guess that might depend on the exact situation I was in, but heck, I think a basic issue is that a lot of guys refuse to admit that they are interested in, if not engaging in self pleasure. Plus, the whole discussion often gets intermingled with the sexual orientation issue. As is, a guy who just enjoys himself alone somehow must not be heterosexual. It is sad that this is sometimes the case. Why not instead treat self pleasure for what it is—a pleasant way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon and nothing more or less, and simply not pass judgment other than to say that successful self-pleasure is both a science and an art. It is also very individualized and personalized.

What works for me might not work for you, or it might work very well. But goodness, that is true of all of sex and sexuality, solo sex or partner sex, and finding the right sexual partner really hinges on finding a partner who enjoys the same things you enjoy doing.

So, here goes. I hope you find what I write to be interesting to read and maybe try on your own. But then, maybe I didn’t somehow push your buttons. It doesn’t really matter.

I’ve long thought men’s thongs either as underwear or as swimwear were really interesting to wear. I’ve thought so ever since I saw the first pair of men’s thong on 1988, I think it was. What fascinated me the most was that elastic that was going to have to cinch up tightly between my glutes as I pulled on the thong. Up until then I had not fully appreciated how interesting the perineum area was just behind my scrotum was. I soon found out. I soon discovered that each thong fit a little differently, some had wider bands in the rear, bands that did not cinch up between my glutes quite as tightly. Often, these were sold as swimwear, as the back would cover the butt crack. I also discovered that the smaller the thong, the more it would press on my perineum, so undersizing a little was a good idea. Further a proper-fitting thong would tent to not only press on the perineum, but push the rest of my male anatomy front and forward.

I have also long been fascinated by jock straps or athletic supporters, but especially the athletic supporters that had hard protective cups. Somehow I always thought the idea of having a hard cup containing a (growing) penis couldn’t help but feeling erotic. Some of this, I now realize, was psychological. The hard cup has the opposite effect of the thong. The cup tends to press everything down and back whereas the thong pushes everything front and forward. Why not then combine the two..a snug-fitting jockstrap with a cup barely big enough to contain my flaccid anatomy, with a thong underneath relentlessly pressing my penis into the cup. I would sense the hard cup surrounding me, but with very little if any space to expand without running into the walls of the cup. Psychologically, I would know the cup was containing me, but doing anything about it would pose something of a dilemma.

I tend to precum—a lot—whenever I even think about such situations, and then start to write. If you have never tried wearing a thong, maybe you will start to precum as soon as you start to pull one on, thinking about all the things I have just told you. Goodness, I tend to precum just writing these things, and I’ve always thought it a fun experiment to see exactly what thoughts my precum “factory” is sensitive to.

As I write this, I have a thong on which has cinched up quite tightly, and I can feel an interesting constant but subtle pressure in my perineum—very pleasant. My penis is being forced into a little strap and cup, and the sensation is one of having my penis being surrounded on three sides. I am feeling quite horny as I write this, just not horny enough to go into a ful-scale orgasm. In fact, I have some more exercising to do, and I will stay in this state though the next phase of my exercise routine. I just got off 30 minutes on my stationary rower, which tended to move the cup around just a bit with each stroke, and I am off to my stationary bike. Somehow I am going to have to “survive” the sensations from that thong cinching up between my glutes while on the bike seat, while the cup moves around with each turn. This is going to keep feeling more and more interesting as time progresses. I have a pair of Adidas compression or biking shorts over everything, which keeps the cup firmly planted.

What if I go into a full scale orgasm while wearing all of this? Surprisingly, I have found this difficult to do ith the cup in place. It is possible, but not easily. The various pressures are enough to keep me horny, but not quite where I need to be. I can go for hours this way. It’s just a great way to spend a leisurely afternoon, alone. Or, maybe with a partner who enjoys the same thing. All for now, as I now need to go ride my bike.

Sebbie

PSDave 10-08-2015 06:03 PM

I think you will find that the purpose of the hard cup is not for erection control (which sounds like it could be painful) but for protection in sports. Something about a baseball smashing into you crotch and ruining your chances at a family. The hard cup is to stop that from happening. It is utilitarian - not fashion.
I have on a couple occasions seen guys wearing the hard cups under speedos and I have to say it was quite funny. The shape is so distinctive and the form quite unnatural so it is obvious. I have also seen one guy with the hard cup that is covered in leather and actually ties on. The one I saw was navy blue leather with a red strap that tied on for a secure fit. I am sure it wasn't meant to be worn as beach attire but his body and tan was something to be admired. Saw him in the restroom rinsing it off. He told me the salt water would ruin the leather and not being able to jump in the surf made it hot to wear. I was hoping he'd let me try it but he got it rinsed off and cooled down and he put it back on and headed out to the beach.

sebbie 10-11-2015 03:05 PM

Think about this

PSDave, a guy's penis has the amazing ability to somehow, some way "cope" with the space it has available to it. It is certainly possible to purchase larger cups so your penis simply flops around inside the cup as it grows, but that is not really any fun. The really fun part comes when your penis senses that the space it has available to it is in some manner confining, such as feeling a sense of sides of the cup lightly touching it, which means in this case finding a cup that barely fits over your flaccid penis.

Psychologically and physically, this is a most interesting psycho sexual "predicament" Sometimes I will get into a cup/strap combination and initially say to myself that this unfortunately seems to be really uncomfortable. Then something somehow ends up coming together and I am quickly saying to myself that was only a moment ago agony is suddenly this amazingly delicious agony that I am absolutely and totally hooked on.

If you have never been in this psychological and physical space involving straps and cups. You will end up playing with and enjoying yourself on a whole bunch of different levels. I've given you a ton of tips on techniques that work for me. At the best, you will soon be "hooked on a feeling" too!

sebbie 10-19-2015 07:36 PM

I've forgotten what part number this should be

My body loves to send my brain signals, some physical, but some psychological. I have to admit, the ones I enjoy the most are the instances that combine the two into a wild mix. I have to admit, the whole issue of how my brain and sex organs interact with each other has always been a topic that has fascinated me endlessly.

Here is what fascinates me so much. Sometimes I am pretty certain that my brain is running the show, and giving directions to my body. That is fairly easy to understand. But sometimes it seems just the opposite. That is, my body is running the show and sending fun signals to my brain. That drives me silly, sometimes, but that situation can also be terrifically enjoyable. And my brain knows it when my body is enjoying itself. So, the two are hopelessly and inextricably intertwined. That there is still an element of strange mystery to all of this after all these years, only adds to the pleasure.

What does all of this have to do with brief swimsuits? It turns out, quite a bit. Do any of you recall the first time you ever got to shop for a swim brief? Or, got yourself in a situation where you were being “forced” to wear a swim brief for the first time, say, perhaps as a requirement for taking swim lessons or even being on a swim team?

My hunch is that in a situation like this you were having a lot of complicated feelings, some in your brain but also in your groin. You may have felt apprehensive, a little scared, but also excited, and somehow enthusiastic. At some level, you wanted to be someplace else, but at another level you were rather enjoying yourself. How could such conflicting feelings co-exist?
Oddly enough, the male body is set up for driving the male brain in strange ways. At one level, you are excited about the possibility of getting to experience the sensations from wearing a swim brief for the first time. At another level, you are scared, perhaps even scared “stiff”.

The male body does some wonderful things, but a lot of males tend to think that these things could be embarrassing not wonderful. The sensations are great, but what about the other stuff going on, stuff that seems weird.

One of the weirdest parts is the precum thing. Early on, most guys learn about the orgasm and ejaculation part, but the precum part just seems really odd. Guys are OK with the idea that semen is ejaculated during an orgasm, but the idea of dealing with a liquid, even in small amounts, that is definitely not urine and not semen, is less well understood.

Let me suppose that you are back at an age where you are shopping for your first swim brief. At that age, guys have pretty well taught themselves to believe that sexual arousal is supposed to be the consequence of observing a live person and the possibilities of that person as a sexual partner. But you are not looking at other people your age, you are shopping for an inanimate swim brief. That your body should respond to such a situation seems weird, and perhaps you are thinking “I must be abnormal for this to be happening” My brain is processing the idea that I am just looking at swim briefs in a store, but my body is starting to send signals that at some level that I am starting to get aroused.

What kind of signals? Well, precum! As a shopper, you aren’t aroused as such. Your penis is the same size as it normally is in a flaccid state, but, suddenly you can feel a damp spot forming on your underwear right at the tip of your penis. Strange! Really strange! The liquid is clear and quit viscous, unlike anything you have ever seen before

Usually, the precum is viscous enough to not work its way past your underwear to your next layer of clothing such as your jeans. The same is not true for semen. I know that from a terrifying and embarrassing experience I had when I was 16. That experience is still just too embarrassing to discuss here in detail.

It wasn’t long before I discovered that when I was feeling the damp precum at the tip of my penis, I was starting to feel good. Actually, really good. So merely shopping for a sut was psychologically interesting and fun, even if I didn’t actually try it on.

But, I was also aware of two odd facts. First, the precum that didn’t show on my jeans would certainly show at the tip of my penis if I were wearing a nylon swim brief, and second, those nylon briefs from the 1960s and 70s were made of a very thin material and basically left almost nothing to the imagination if I did get a real erection going. So there were twin terrors in wearing these. Either a damp precum spot at my penis tip others might very well notice, or an erection that others surely would notice. Twin terrors rolled into one. Do I really want to do this, even with these issues and problems? Well, yes, psychologically my body was making it really tough for me to not proceed.

This is a long enough story for today.
Sebbie

sebbie 10-27-2015 06:44 PM

Maaannnnn that is snug!

Mannnnnn……that fits snug!!!!!!! I discovered that I particularly “enjoyed” wearing really snug fitting clothing at a very early age. I must have been no older than 5 or 6 years old. For a long time, I was not clear at all was going on with me, but I knew it was something….and I realized that whatever I felt when I got into something that fit snugly was something that I really liked.

Thus began a lifelong quest to find articles of clothing that fit me as tight as possible. As a child, my mom I don’t think my mom ever quite figured out what exactly was going on with me. I was constantly on the prowl for new ideas and items that would get me to where I wanted to be.

My mom, of course, had other ideas. She tended to favor loose-fitting clothing that I would be able to gradually grow into, clothing that would last me a long, long time. Oh, and she thought I should wear boxer briefs, not real cotton briefs like the other guys were wearing. As a result, I got “excited” even just thinking about the possibility of wearing real briefs, like the other guys wore. In retrospect, this was a conflict of sorts that I think in part shaped my interest in snug-fitting clothing in all its forms.

But I was growing up, becoming a young adult, and getting out on my own, away from home. I finally had the chance to start buying the clothing I wanted, not the clothing my mom really thought I should wear. My mom had pretty well figured out that I had this thing for swimming trunks, not Speedo briefs, mind you, just short regular trunks. Did I mention that almost all of the cotton trunks in those days had a coarse nylon liner in the form of a brief? It took me no time at all to learn that even these trunks with the snug fitting course-textured liner were fun to wear. Instant hard-on, well nearly instant hard-on. I looked down there and there seemed to be no place for my penis to go. Should I try to put my rapidly-hardening penis in a downward direction? It did not seem to fit. Should I try and lay it sideways? That did not seem to work very well either.

Mom found out I got turned on just by wearing these swim trunks in a most embarrassing way. I came indoors from the little pool we had, pulled down my trunks and revealed a very large penis that promptly went into a full-blown orgasm right in front of my mom! How embarrassing. I think that may have been the first real orgasm I had ever had. My mom, bless her, did not scold me. Instead, I think she said something like “Don’t be scared. That is quite normal.” Throughout my adult life I never got the courage to ask my mom what she really thought on that most interesting day. In retrospect, mom never scolded me, and to this day I do not know if she ever told my dad what had happened to me that day. At some level, I suspect that she was proud I was growing up.

By that time, I had concluded that my trunks, even though they were not briefs, were still a lot fun. Whenever my parents were gone for an hour or two I would dig out my trunks, and play around in them until I had an orgasm. This happened over and over even in months when it was way too cold to get into the pool. The liner collected the semen, which dried, and made each successive masturbation even more and more interesting. I think I was trying to set some sort of a record for the amount of dried semen I could collect. Eventually, holes developed in the liner where I had ejaculated so often.

Growing up a guy is fun! Really fun!

Sebbie

sebbie 11-09-2015 03:52 PM

WOW that feels good! I’m not quite sure what is happening to me. The sensation is both subtle and sensational. How can something so subtle being so enjoyable? All I want to think about is the sensations I can feel it coming from my groin area. I feel tense, but at the same time very relaxed.

Even the thought of having snug-fitting clothing pressing tightly against my penis is sending me off into what seems to me to be nearly another dimension. Its almost as if my body lives in two places, the first place being where I live my normal life, unfettered by any sexual feelings and sensations. But there is also this other place I can go and visit, a wonderful place that is at once both relaxing and exciting.

I am just starting to go to that place right now. The sensations I am starting to experience a subtle, but very real to me. I guess nearly universally, other guys can experience the same sensations I experience, and, almost universally as well, are perhaps annoyed, and I am off to the races, so to speak. or even terrorized by what is happening in their bodies. Guys love to be control over every aspect of their lives. It comes as a huge shock when guys discover that their sexual feelings and sensations are the one thing about their lives where they are not always in control. Stuff happens. Sometimes stuff that seems way out of place. Sometimes stuff that could turn out to be way embarrassing unless somehow brought under control.

A basic puzzle I have confronted all my life is the simple question “Does the brain tell the penis what to do, or does the penis tell the brain what to do?” Try as I might, I have not been able to come up with a definitive answer to this question. At some point, something happens, and I am not sure what. I start to think about my penis. My penis reacts almost immediately, and it starts to feel a bit tense particularly right near where my penis connects to the rest of my body. Just a little. Maybe a tiny drop of precum with start to form. When I start to sense even a bit of moisture I know for sure that something has happened. In my younger days, I wasn’t entirely certain what was going on. Over the years, I have learned to just be happy that all of this is happening to me, and just kick back and start to enjoy the sensations.

I suppose that some of you might say that what must have happened was that I either just saw or maybe even met someone who turned me on, sexually. After all, haven’t I just outlined what biologically must be the start of sexual attraction? Well, yes..and maybe no.

Over the years, I have also learned that sexual attraction to another person is but one of many ways of getting those sensational feelings going, and despite all of the electronic and social media out there, perhaps not the simplest way. I guess that unlike many other guys, I never have been much of a porn fan or watcher. For me, the most erotic thing is reading about how other guys struggle with the same feelings and sensations I have. If you are still reading this, you apparently are one of those too. If you are starting to think about the same things I like to think about, I congratulate you. You can just kick back and enjoy yourself too, just as I do. You do not need permission from me or anyone else to have some fun on your own.

Sebbie

sebbie 11-13-2015 12:12 PM

Shopping for clothes, and in particular clothes that you will want to try on in a changing room, always was a moment of terror but at the same time a great deal of fun as well. The terror occurred because I did not know exactly how my body was going to respond faced with a brand-new and novel situation.
The entire idea of going out and shopping for swim briefs is less popular now than it was 20 years ago. This is in part due to the fact that many guys are probably a little bit to a lot apprehensive about buying such a garment, and then taking it up to a sales clerk (often female) to pay. Trying on the brief in a in a store changing room presents a new and possibly more difficult set of challenges.

So, a lot of guys wear swim briefs, if not for swimming, perhaps serving as as undergarments under board shorts and even for daily wear under jeans. If guys aren’t buying these from bricks-and-mortar stores, what is the supply source? Why on line, of course! That is the easy way to deal with all of the difficulties and fears associated with going to a physical store, finding and then making a purchase. Many guys have always been fascinated with the whole issue of how they will look wearing a swim brief, whether they are skinny enough at the waist, fit enough, etc to pull off the look of the fit guys they see in Web photos, but a lot of guys do not want strangers to make the same judgments, so this can pose a major psychological dilemma. As an individual, you can err on the side of not being critical enough, or perhaps sometimes overly self-critical. Americans, in particular, seem to worry a lot about this, and have the belief that there are somehow rigid standards with respect to whether a guy if fit enough to appear in public in a swim brief. Many American women, in particular, seem to be way hung up on this. Swim brief photo posters probably are often sorting this out as to what others might think.

The old idea of taking swim briefs into a store changing room in various styles and sizes was always an interesting one, however, both psychologically and physically. In a previous post in this series, I have outlined a fun thing to try if you already own briefs in various styles and sizes, that is, lining them all up from biggest to smallest and then trying them on, one-at-a-time from largest and loosest-fitting to smallest and snuggest-fitting. I highly recommend this as an interesting thing to do if you have not tried it, and how your body responds with each change of garment will be, well, fascinating. You will be playing around in this loopy area where you might discover that your body has some ideas about what it is confronting a situation that will look and feel a little different, often snugger and more revealing in sequence. Your body could take over from your brain.In my teens, I might have worried that I was going to have an full orgasm right into the brief I was trying on. Once I got into my 20s, my main concern shifted toward leaving a large precum stain of the brief I would probably be carrying to the checkout counter!

This is the same dilemma faced by members of swim teams who are told that they will be required to wear briefs in a meet. For the young guy who has never seen himself in a swim brief, this can be a moment of real terror, especially if the guy will be trying on a swim brief for the first time in front of the other guys in the locker room. Will I get an erection? Holy terror, will I go into an orgasm on the spot? What about the other guys in the locker room? Are they struggling with the same issues I am sorting through? Are they experiencing the same psychological and physical issues I am confronting? Could this mean that deep down I am a homo? The whole situation whereby a bunch of fit young swim team guys are all changing into swim briefs seems to be a situation that is just a touch homoerotic.

Then there is the issue of downsizing for the meet. The swim coach requires that we wear exceptionally snug and tiny briefs for the meets, meets where the public will be watching me. Having successfully navigated putting on a normal-sized swim brief without too much embarrassment or obvious problems, what happens when I know now that the brief I will have to wear for the meet will be even skimpier, with a snugger and tighter fit?

One partial solution to this series of problems is to make certain that your first experience in dealing with these issues is not in the swim team locker room, but rather in private. Fortunately, that is where the on-line retailers such as swimoutlet.com can serve a useful purpose. Part of the complexity of dealing with the psychological and physical issues in coping with all of this relates to the fact that the briefs large and represent a new and different experience. I suppose the swim coach could pass out the meet briefs and instruct the team members not try them on now but to take them home and try them on for fit. Here is another option. An online outlet such as Swimoutlet sells what they call “grab bag” briefs often at a fraction of the price of other briefs. Swimoutlet usually has one of these for Tyr briefs and another for Speedo. Normally these are briefs that for whatever reason did not sell out at normal prices. The buyer has control of the size but not the style or color, which is part of the fun.

For example, suppose I ordinarily wear a size 32, but I am supposed to downsize for a swim meet. Part of the fun here is that you do not get any control over style or color. These are cheap, usually about 1/3 the regular retail price. Place an order for three briefs, with one each of size 32, 30 and 28, so you have a brief that is normal-sized and also one and two sizes down. You are going to experiment with fit, feel and body response when you are confronted with the novel situation of trying on swim briefs in various styles and sizes. You will have the opportunities to meet your fears and apprehensions directly, but in private not in the semi-public spaces of a locker room.

When you get the order, try the briefs on one at a time, from largest to smallest, in front of a mirror, in the privacy of your bedroom. If you are ok at home, you will at least be more comfortable doing the same in the locker-room situation. If the experiment elicits a strong physical response by your body, the best thing to do is to just let it all happen, and make another attempt the next day when you are calmer and can try again. Eventually, with sufficient practice, you should be able to work yourself through all of your fears. It may take you two attempts, or three, or even more. But with each attempt you will learn something more about your body and exactly how it responds to a novel situation.

Man those briefs feel good! Once the sheer terror subsides, you can just kick back and enjoy being a guy, with all that entails!

Sebbie

sebbie 11-14-2015 08:35 PM

Much of the complicated process of understanding human sexuality involves learning that every individual is unique and special in ways that are as unique as an individual fingerprint. No two people are the same in this regard, and I am often amazed at the whole idea that somehow people can pair up in sexually compatible relationships that somehow hang together from both a physical and an emotional perspective. For married couples, much of this becomes a discovery process that often gradually but continually takes place after, not before the marriage.

Many adult women grow up learning that somehow that they should be the sole source of sexual arousal and pleasure for men, and end up being surprised and unhappy that guys frequently do not sexually behave the way the woman was led to believe. For example, I have talked to women who are absolutely in bits and pieces when they accidentally discover their husband masturbating alone in the bathroom. I keep telling these women that things could be a whole lot worse, and that this is indeed very common and that the situation needs to be approached with understanding not anger. Indeed, the proper response by a woman when accidentally encountering her man masturbating should be “May I help you?”

Men learn the details of what they particularly enjoy at a very early age, and much of what they learn does not fit the stereotypes in the movies at all. Furthermore, a lot of particularly beloved the solo-sex activity sticks like glue throughout adulthood. It is not as if what a guy found to be fun sexually as a teenager will no longer be fun in adulthood. The tricky part is integrating all of this into an adult relationship that is interesting and enjoyable for both parties.

Gay guys in relationships tend to have one advantage over straight couples in that their teenage solo-sex experiences are frequently not that dissimilar. Any guy knows that solo sex can be quite enjoyable, but straight guys generally have a lot more difficulty sharing what it is they like about solo sex with a female partner than do male partners. Of course, the vast majority of straight guys would greatly fear discussing such topics at all with their straight male friends, for fear that they might be labeled as at least gay-interested if they did so.

So, what does all this have to do with swim briefs, or in particular, guys who manage to get turned on by wearing skimpy swim briefs (and further, why am I writing about this here)? I once received a letter from a guy who was in a relationship with a female partner, but he also got turned on by wearing skimpy swim briefs. He was wondering what he should do about this. He was somehow wonder if there was “a cure” that would help him break his “habit” of enjoying himself this way, and further, what would his female partner say if she found out that she was not necessarily always the center of his attention, sexually?

These are not easy questions to answer for sure. Revealing this to a female partner could end up going in any number of different directions. Some women may find the whole situation most uncomfortable and want to get out of the relationship ASAP, as this was going into territory her mother never told her about. Other women may be more open-minded about the whole situation and in particular a woman might be open minded if she herself enjoys seeing her guy wearing a swim brief. Some women are ok with their guy wearing a swim brief in private but not in public. These women may have a particular issue with other women seeing and ogling the outline of her guy’s male parts in a swim brief at a pool or beach. This goes back to the female idea that the guy is hers and hers alone. Strangely, a lot of men have quite the opposite reaction when other guys stare at her in a skimpy bikini, as in look how lucky I am.

All for now.

Sebbie

MaryAnderson 12-15-2015 05:00 AM

I love to wear swimsuits so whenever there would be a trip with my friends, we always have this kind of enjoyment.

Last time, We’d be spending our days relaxing, swimming, and beach hopping with most attractive beachwear “Swimsuit”.

Mostly the people hate for swimsuits shopping but from a long time I was looking for the attractive swimsuit and finally I got it from http://www.vidasoleil.com/

You will get the swimsuits for everyone whether she will be of 30’s or 50’s.

sebbie 12-16-2015 11:39 AM

Yah but where is the stuff for guys, who are 99 percent of the members of this site?

sebbie 12-16-2015 01:30 PM

Making your workout zing

Making your workout zing

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the issues a lot of guys have in sustaining a workout and exercise program over a long period of time. We are talking years, not merely a few weeks or even months, but rather, thinking up strategies that make the program sustainable over much longer periods.
As many of you know, a lot of the exercise routines, especially those that are aerobic and conditioning in nature, tend to require lengthy periods of time, often periods of a half hour or more. This can get rather boring if you don’t have some ways to keep your mind occupied during the long workouts.

I think all of you have pretty well figured out that I am not a swimmer, despite my love of swim briefs. Mostly I do stationary rowing and stationary bike riding. I’ve learned that two things are essential for sustaining good workouts over the long term. The first is a good TV show to watch, but the second is having the right clothing available for the workout, and for me this varies for me not only day by day but also by the season of the year, with more clothing in the winter months.

I would like to think that swim briefs make good workout clothing for my routines, but, try as I might. I have never gotten just a swim brief to work very well. In either the rowing or biking routine, I find that I want something that comes farther down on my legs. Depending on the season, this usually means one of the following:

1. Stretch compression shorts that are sold as an athletic undergarment, or even as athletic underwear for daily wear. Normally these are not supposed to be appropriate as an outer garment, though I sometimes ending up using them this way

2. Jammers designed for swimmers from the major manufacturers such as Speedo and Tyr

3. Stretchy designer workout shorts designed to be worn as an outer garment in a public gym

4. Pants designed as part of a football player

5. Running tights. Some I have do have a fly and are designed to be worn under loose-fitting shorts but others do not

6. Wrestling singlets with a combined top and bottom.

7. Full cotton Sweatpants and Sweatshirts 9the most boring of the options)

I tend to alternate these, in part based on season, but also in part based on exactly how horny I am feeling on any given days. On some days I am drawn to wearing something that fits really snug and tight, but on other days not quite so much. You can somewhat gauge my degree of horniness based on what you see me wearing on any given day!

For me, all of these require wearing at least something underneath. I could use a swim brief, but somehow that has never worked that well. I’ve always enjoyed wearing tighty whiteys too, and I do like to have another layer on my butt when I am working out. But I truly love the fit and fel of a good, snug strap, sometimes with a hard cup but sometimes not. The strap often ends up OVER the tighty whiteys, but under whatever else I am wearing that way. I have long found that my workout proceeds faster when my entire groin area is fully activated in the process. Part of what is going on here is that if my groin area is happy, then I am happy working out, and the happier my groin area is, the more involved I will be in getting a good workout.

I usually also wear a compression tee as a top, short sleeved in the summer, and long-sleeved in the winter months. If friends unexpectedly show up at the door while I am working out, I am fully covered.

The right workout wear can really help sustain your workouts over a long period of time. Looking good in the workout wear becomes part of the goal in doing the workout. Part of what works for me is that I can do my work out in 30-minute increments as I have all the gym equipment in my house, and I do not have to make a special trip to go out to the gym (or pool). Then I have this great collection of workout wear with something different to try most every day and check out to see how my groin will respond to each possibility on each day. This becomes part of the workout fun for me.

Sebbie

sebbie 12-26-2015 12:46 PM

Nylon swimwear

I have been watching with some interest the discussions here about old school nylon swim briefs, and in particular the discussions related to how they felt and what they revealed about the male anatomy, especially when wet. Compared with modern snug-fitting briefs, these old school nylon briefs fit rather loosely. Some guys have always seemed to think that in terms of being modest, looser garments are always better, which would lead them possibly into all-nylon swimwear as opposed to Lycra briefs.

Another discussion I have been watching with some considerable interest is the one related to wearing a so-called “swimmer’s strap” under a swim brief and the so-called ups and downs of that. Of course, this almost invariably leads to yet another discussion relating to the idea of using a strap under all nylon swimwear to provide some support missing with the nylon but automatically there with Lycra in a brief or jammer suit.

A third discussion I have been watching relates to the potential renewed popularity of old school short leg nylon shorts for running and what is currently happening on that scene.

I love to shop the off-price clothing retailers, particularly during the holiday season. I was finding some items for some “self gifting” out at Gabriel’s, what I call an off-price, off-price clothing retailer ( usually half price or less than the better-known T.J. Max or Burlington although all of them sell stuff that did not sell at Macys and other full-price department stores). I was actually looking to pick up a pair of skinny jeans I thought I might like that I had spotted but not purchased on an earlier shopping trip. It takes a while to sort through the merchandise at Gabriel’s. Often there are one-of-a-kind items just thrown together on racks with other one-of-a-kind items. In digging through all of this, I spotted something interesting, what appeared to me a pair of old-school short-leg nylon running shorts in solid navy blue. For $3.49 I knew I had to add them to my collection of interesting things to wear.

So, I gift myself at Christmas, and the first thing I notice is the white decal logo, that says “World Wide Aquatics”. Ah hah! These were not intended as running shorts at all but as all-nylon swimwear, even though they have the standard runners’ cut and shape on the sides. Here is the logo:

http://www.sebringsil.com/world2.jpg

Inside, is an all nylon support brief made of the exact same material as the outside. Smooth and silky. This is starting to look like it could be fun.

Many of you who have followed me know that I had prostate surgery nearly 2 years ago, and since then I have been very slowly but steadily rebuilding my ability to get a firm hard-on. Not to worry! I pulled these shorts on and I almost immediately had a nice firm hard-on underway. Maybe I have accidentally discovered a new medical treatment here. OK, so building an erection is partly physical but also partly psychological. My body tells me how it feels about the particular situation is confronting, not my mind. If my body likes the situation it finds itself in, it will let me know, and sometimes in a hurry! I’ve become an expert in creating these uncomfortable situations for pleasure as I experimented with ideas over the years, and I always hope that other guys will take full advantage of what I have learned in their own life experiences.

I’ve always thought that this is the part about male sexuality that often drives guys bananas. Just when you think your arousal mechanism is fast asleep, it sometimes perks up to attention and often lightning fast. I’ve actually been using the items in my swimwear collection as therapy and as rehab aids post prostate surgery. I’m too embarrassed to tell my urologist exactly what I am up to in this regard (he keeps asking me what happens when I am with a woman, and I keep trying to walk around the subject, but then he has this puzzled look on his face as to how I seem to know exactly where I am in the rehab process!) This is nothing short hilarious, if you stop and think about it.

Anyhow, in the ongoing discussion of swimmer’s jocks, the thought occurred to me that it is under the nylon swimsuits that a nice snug strap really makes a whole lot of sense, in part to provide support but also to keep you modest once your thin nylon suit gets wet. On this suit, the inside navy support brief provides a double layer of navy blue, but the suit without the brief would be quite transparent, and without a strap would probably clearly outline your anatomy too when the suit is wet. Depending on your particular tastes in self-pleasuring, you can try this either with the strap or just inside the slick nylon liner. I’ve had good success both ways. For those of you who enjoy doing this in a standard swim brief (not that there are any of you reading this here!), the all-nylon provides an interesting alternative and a different feel from the Lycra. I recommend trying this as a change of pace from how you normally play with yourself for pleasure. I think you will find the slick nylon fun, almost like a lube but without the messiness.

How does this old-school suit look on an old-school body? Well, here is a photo. I actually had a full size strap on underneath when I snapped this photo, and the suit has a high enough rise to cover all of this. You can see the cut here.

http://www.sebringsil.com/world1.jpg

I did some digging on World Wide Aquatics on the Web. This appears to have at one time been a Florida based retailer of swimwear and athletic clothing, but apparently has gone out of business, and the Web site address is up for sale. So I might have found a unique item to own and add to the collection.

Oh, and I did buy the jeans too. They are skinny-cut jeans of the Denizen brand name, which was a short-lived Levis brand they sold at Discount department stores mainly at Target. Hmmm, these are snugger in the legs than a standard pair of Levis 511’s and have some Lycra mixed in the denim, so they stretch. These are 32 W and I normally wear a 31 W in skinny jeans, but I’m glad they didn’t have a 31 W as these fit quite snug around the waist. And goodness, they fit snug in the butt and thighs. They feel almost like an old school pair of skinny jeans like I loved in the 1960s. I need to cool down a bit. If I keep thinking about this, I fear that I am going to end up with another hard-on. That could get messy, and I’ve got stuff to do today where one of these accidental hard-ons (or is it hard’s on?) could be a problem!

I hope you enjoyed my adventure. Usually I find only one interesting item per shopping trip but this time I found several items. The interesting cotton-Lycra underwear I found was neat too. I sincerely hope that all of you have the opportunity to enjoy yourselves as much as I find pleasure in so doing. If you are still a little bit squeamish or feel a little embarrassed about admitting to yourself that your body might like some of these ideas and that they might prove to be quite enjoyable, I would encourage you to dive right in. What works for you might not be the same as what works for me, and part of the fun is going on this never-ending journey to identify exactly what works for you as an individual person. I can almost guarantee that you will learn things about yourself and your body that you did not know before. And, unlike me, if you are in a relationship or contemplating a relationship, your journey can be an interesting place to visit for your partner as well.

Sebbie

sebbie 12-28-2015 03:41 PM

I have a big dresser drawer right at bedside stuffed with straps of all sorts of shapes and sizes, some with cups and some without. The cups are of all different shapes and sizes too, some made for the young guys and some for the bigger fellows. This has always made for some interesting fun. Depending on the size of the cup, some can keep you quite confined while others not so much. The predicament this makes is that with the quite confining cups, there is almost no room to expand, and your body immediately recognizes that this could become a difficult situation to deal with in a hurry, to say the least as your body senses the hard cup is there and just barely touching.

But, enough of the playing around inside a hard cup stuff for now. I have another drawer filled with swimwear and thongs of various shapes and sizes, equally handy at bedside. The items in this drawer were all purchased for one purpose and for one purpose only: At some level I thought that each of the items could make me horny in a hurry, which is pretty much true.

These collections of mine have grown in size over a lifetime, and it is always interesting to dig down deep in the drawers to see exactly what I have stashed away.

With respect to the straps, one thing that I have noticed is that even heavy elastic bands do not last forever. In particular, leg straps tend to stretch out and no longer provide the necessary snugness for the pouch. It is the leg straps not the waistbands that usually lose their elasticities. But, I have learned how to repair some of these. Yesterday I repaired a little Futuro swimmers’ strap that fit fine except that the leg straps were about twice as long as they should have been, I’ve learned to not cut the leg straps from their moorings on the waist band or pouch, but instead cut them right in the middle and then overlay the two pieces by the amount I need to shorten the strap and sew them back together double over a section. I have a Zig Zag sewing machine that works well, but if necessary you could use a needle and thread.

I sometimes get a little aroused just working with the sewing machine. I know the strap is going to snug up some with shorter leg bands, but I never know exactly how the repair is going to fit until actually try on the repaired strap. The repair yesterday worked well, restoring the function of the strap to more like it was when new. With much shorter leg bands the pouch fits much more snuggly, which feels much nicer if you know what I mean. My entire groin area gets more sensitive to situation at hand which I always enjoy immensely too. Swimsuits are nice, but there is really not much better than a nice snug, properly-fitting strap for sure!

I run into the same problem with some ancient thongs I have. Thongs and straps in many ways are similar, aside from the obvious differences. I realize there are thong-back straps out there and I have been known to create these on my own by removing one leg band and reconnecting the other leg band to the center rear of the waistband.

Thongs are really fun, once you get into them. A lot of guys are apprehensive about having an elastic cord or even a band cutting snuggly between their glutes. I would respond to these guys by saying that the apprehension is actually a good thing not a bad thing. I learned a long tome ago that no two thongs are alike in terms of how they fit and feel and you will never know what you have until you actually try it on. The rear can be a nearly inch wide band, a narrow ¼ inch wide flat elastic band, or even a round elastic cord. Interestingly, I’ve found that the most fun thongs to wear are neither the ones with the wide bands nor the round cords but rather the ones with the narrow elastic bands. I haven’t figured out exactly why this is true, but I have some thongs of that sort that I really enjoy wearing in all sorts of ways. The narrow bands cut deeply between the glutes, which feels a more than a touch uncomfortable at first, but then suddenly explodes into the most wonderful of bodily sensations.

The backs of old thongs tend to stretch out as they age, making them less fun to wear, but I have taken to shortening these and snugging everything up using my sewing machine in much the same way I have doing with the straps.

Part of the fun here is trying on the thongs of various shapes, sizes and fits, and then evaluating each in terms of feel. I have a few thongs that almost invariably send me over the top. If for whatever reason you have not tried this, you need to. You are missing out on something that is really fun to do.

In cool weather like now I tend to wear flannel sleeping pants and a tee shirt, but over something tighter and snugger. Last night, I chose just a cotton thong with a wide band back. I crawled into bed thinking that this combination was going to be warm but not that erotic. I went to sleep and didn’t awake until nearly 6 AM. You all know I have been struggling with getting my erections back to some semblance of normal since prostate surgery coming up on 2 years ago. But I woke up this morning and I felt quite turgid down there, and the thong was tugging away at me in the rear too. I checked, and I had managed to produce a very nice gooey half-dollar-sized precum spot inside the pouch of the thong. This is great for my rehab! I am always feeling the best when I am offloading precum.

Finally, I wanted to report on the Denizen skinny jeans I bought myself as a Christmas present. I wore them yesterday. I love the fit and feel, which is very different from a Levis 511 or even 510. These are a classic tight-fitting jean in the butt and groin, with quite skinny legs too. I wore tighty whiteys yesterday, but these would be really fun with either a thong or a strap under.

All for now!

Sebbie

sebbie 12-30-2015 12:03 PM

Spending the Night in a Cup

Preface

I wrote the initial version of this story starting maybe as early as 1995. It has been on my sebringsil.com Web site in various forms since then. This has always been one of my favorite writings. What has changed since it was originally written is the brands of straps and cups available. The underWWWear Web site and alt.support.jockstrap newsgroup sites are long gone, too. This is a bit of a trip back in how guys interested in discussing male fetish and masturbation issues interacted on the Internet in the “olden days.” Another thing that has changed is you can no longer find an assortment of straps and cups to experiment with at local discount houses. Wal mart now carries but one option and that one in my mind is not very good for my kind of “recreational” use. The big mall sporting goods stores carry a bit better selection, but nowadays this is a place for the on-line retailers.

This was one of my posts on an AOL FTP account. At one point, some other AOL user complained that it was just way too explicit to be posted there and AOL forced me to remove it. But then, soon thereafter, AOL quit providing personal disk space for HTM files at all. In retrospect, this is quite mild stuff compared with the X-rated videos etc. that anyone can readily bring up on the Internet without restrictions. In rereading this today, I can easily see that my views on a lot of things haven’t changed. I hope you enjoy reading this, partly as a step back in time still with the theme of learning how to enjoy yourself to the fullest while not assuming any risks (aside from answering embarrassing questions related to why you own a drawer full of straps!

........Continues

sebbie 12-30-2015 12:09 PM

Part 1

This story is intended primarily for those men who are not involved in an intimate relationship with another person. It is also intended for men who at times must spend a considerable amount of time away from their partner. Just because an individual is not involved with another person does not mean that a person is asexual, and is somehow doomed to never experience the interesting sexual sensations that their bodies are capable of producing. Indeed, many men living under such conditions could actually be experiencing a great deal more fun than their counterparts that are involved in intimate relationships. You may understand why this could be possible as the story proceeds.

Most men learn how to masturbate under very unfortunate set of circumstances. What is learned in our youth is very interesting-- masturbation is at once extraordinary fun, but somehow evil and something that any real man should be ashamed of. Thus, while most men enjoy masturbation immensely (Authors of a few sex manuals I have read argue that for many men, the orgasms are even stronger than those involved in heterosexual intercourse), they soon learn that in order not to be "discovered," they must complete the act from arousal to orgasm very quickly--perhaps in the space of a few minutes, likely in the bathroom, if possible; and perish the thought of having sheets and pajamas covered with ejaculate.

What's a fella to do after ejaculating in bed? Turn the light on to get up, clean up, and change pajamas? This will likely attract attention from whoever else is in the room or house, whether that be a roommate, a parent or another family member. The message is quickly learned that while masturbation (even involuntary masturbation from wet dreams) is a great deal of fun, the feeling of cold ejaculate for the rest of the night on the pajama leg is not fun, but must be endured to avoid being embarrassed by being "discovered." It's either that or a quickie masturbation session in he bathroom, all the time hoping that no one breaks in to ask why you are taking so long.

And it gets no better as men get older and move away from home. I routinely visit with college students over e-mail who are absolutely terrified of the thought that somehow their roommate or another male friend might discover that they masturbate. I'm not sure what the social signals are here--perhaps that any male who masturbates is somehow unable to form a relationship with a woman? Perhaps this means a person is gay? Why the extreme embarrassment about masturbation even among college students who brag about their other sexual conquests is unclear.

Whatever society is saying here is badly messed up. Masturbation is no sign of weakness, sexual preference, or anything else. Sure, gays masturbate, but virtually every other healthy male masturbates sometimes regardless of their sexual orientation, most throughout their lives.

Nearly every male thinks he does it more than he "should" as if there was some sort of nature-limited allocation. Occasionally, a man might not masturbate regularly if he is in a relationship in which he engages in partner sex so frequently that he lacks the energy do it any other time. Even here it gets confusing, because many forms of partner sex involve mutual masturbation or activities very similar to masturbation. After all, what is foreplay but a form of mutual masturbation? In addition, my hunch is that for most men, masturbation as a form of sexual play occurs far later into life than many people realize.

The problem, of course, is that like most other forms of sexual activity, masturbation is a great deal more fun if it can be taken slowly, with each sensation enjoyed for what it is, and with no concern for being discovered. Furthermore, unlearning the quickie techniques learned in childhood can not only be fun, but even ultimately enhance one's sex life should one get involved in an intimate relationship. Like other forms of sexual activity, it's important to introduce variety in masturbation. Part of the fun of sexuality is the unexpected; the unknown. With this background on masturbation, my story begins about spending a night in a jockstrap.

Before describing a technique employing a hard-cup jock strap, let me first say that I am a big proponent of sexual activities that are not dangerous and do no harm to anyone, and do not transmit disease. If they do not even require a partner, all the better. The approach I suggest here earns an A on all counts.

.............I still think about the same issues as outlined above, in particularly the issues created by being a horny young male with only limited access to privacy, such as dropping in unexpectedly on your college roommate in your dorm room while he is enjoying himself at a time he thought would be private. Growing up, I cherished the times and places I knew would be private, and enjoyed these moments immensely. Continued.

sebbie 12-30-2015 12:30 PM

Part 2

The internet is abuzz with discussions related to jock straps--A whole news group alt.support.jock-strap is devoted to it. This newsgroup does not exist because of widespread interest in what needs to be worn to protect oneself during contact sports--there is obviously something with sexual overtones going on here. In describing the following technique, I am indebted to one of my e-mail newsgroup contacts, who provided me with some ideas I had not thought of, but I have added some additional ideas of my own that seem to work for me.

[Ahhh...the olden days of newsgroups that were early versions of a chat room but not in real time]

Most men, when they think of sexual feelings, tend to identify with the pleasant sensations obtained from stroking the penis, particularly the underside of the head, or the area technically called the frenulum (Has it occurred to everyone that there is a biological reason why nature made that particular spot is so ultra-sensitive? e-mail me and I will explain my theory on that further). But the entire groin area is one giant erogenous zone, including little recognized places such as the inner thighs, and in particular, the area between the scrotum or anus.

[even back then, I was perineum-focused...At this point I was just discovering exactly where my body was most sexually sensitive. I discovered something new and often memorable nearly every day, and of course had to write it down to see if the other newsgroup members already were aware of the same thing. I was experimenting and learning new things every day about the sexually sensitive or erotic areas in my body. I started researching all of this further and quickly discovered that medically the perineum area is a tiny point where a large bunch of nerve endings terminate, different from but not that dissimilar to the frenulum and even the entire head of the penis. As such, this is another bodily area that always wants to be touched, fondled and otherwise played with to stimulate erotic feelings. I started to be concerned that a lot of guys have never gone through this step-by-step bodily exploration process in the manner in which I was doing, and further, that what I was discovering in my solo experiments could be useful knowledge to bring into a relationship with a partner of either sex. What does this all have to do with cups and straps, anyway? Well, keep reading!]

Thus, any article of clothing that comes into contact with any of these areas is capable of introducing sensations, some perceived as being clearly sexual, others not, and still others in a strange halfway region that depends on the particular situation. Most men have trouble interpreting signals in this latter category. What goes on at the underWWWear site frequently reflects men's interest in the sensations that are not clearly sexual but are not clearly non-sexual either. Most of these sensations are pleasant, but some are interpreted by the brain as being more nearly sexual than others. Is the simple act of putting on a tight fitting pair of underwear sexual or not? I suppose that depends on how the individual interprets the tactile signals. The underWWWear site has served an important function in showing that there are a lot of men, regardless of orientation, who are not certain what to make of all this. However, if you interpret a sensation to be sexual, then for you it undoubtedly is.

Jock straps are of interest because they are the one article of clothing (underwear) that by design and purpose, fit very tight to the groin, perhaps tighter than any other garment. But as the underWWWear site suggests there is also a good deal of quasi-sexual interest in brief and thong swimwear, cycling and compression shorts that contain spandex and the like. (I'm still trying to figure out loose-fitting "boxerpeople"in this regard. Something similar must be going on based on their observed behavior--perhaps some of you could clue me in on the details of how you interpret the tactile signals from loose fitting boxers. I don't mean to demean my friends who wear boxers, its just that the tactile signals appear to me to be less clear)

........Continued

sebbie 12-30-2015 12:33 PM

Part 3

Now for the fun part. Actually, you may or may not find this activity fun depending on your mindset. But bear with me. As is widely recognized, the sex organs of a man's body go through a number of erection cycles during the night, some of which may ultimately lead to an unintended orgasm or wet dream. Because of the pressure, any article of clothing that fits tightly to any part of the groin area, (including but not limited to the penis and scrotum} will tend to produce new and perhaps interesting and unanticipated sensations as these arousal cycles proceed. The brain may interpret many of these sensations as providing a great deal of fun (or it may simply interpret them as simply wearing uncomfortable clothing!)

More than a few men enjoy wearing jockstraps as sleepwear. Others who interpret the tactile signals differently (and they have every right to. It's their brain!) describe the sensations in very non-sexual terms--simply as uncomfortable. There appear to be two categories of men: those that prefer loose-fitting clothing and those who enjoy tight fitting clothing as sleepwear. I clearly fall into the latter group. (I also suspect that the loose-fitting group are big on masturbating quickly, focusing almost exclusively on the penis, but that is another arguable story/theory of mine, which will probably result in outcries from the boxer crowd!)

Now suppose that an additional element is added: a hard cup. Much discussion on the daily underWWWearsurvey and on alt.support.jock-strap centers on the supposedly erotic qualities of the streamlined Bike cup. My problem with the Bike cup is that it doesn't produce a tight enough fit to the penis, allowing the penis to flop around a lot. As sleepwear, in this experiment the whole idea is to find as tight a fitting cup as possible, one that just barely contains your flaccid penis. A couple of readily available possibilities for me are the GRID cup (K- Mart, large youth 26-32) and the Duke (Wal Mart, large youth) but if you really must, you could try the Bike, The GRID is made in China, but the cup of the GRID and the American made Duke are nearly identical in size and shape. The GRID is made of nylon, and feels colder to the skin. The Duke has a broader foam surround on the cup and is made of a softer material, perhaps a cotton or polyester blend. If you must have one, Bike's are available at Target.

Next, slip the jock strap and cup on and crawl into bed. You may want to wear the jock over a tight fitting pair of briefs or even a thong. The pressure of the thong strap along with the straps of the jock is interesting. In addition, for a good fit the cup should be held really tight to the groin, so you may want to top this off with a pair of compression shorts --The Bollingers from K-mart really compress and provide some interesting sensations to the inner thighs as well, but the cotton/Lycra Spaulding cycling shorts available atWal Mart are nifty too.

Try to find a comfortable position to drift off to sleep in. Problem number 1 that may occur: The feel of the cup held tightly to the groin is starting to be interpreted by your body as a sexual rather than as a non-sexual sensation, and you are starting to feel slightly aroused. What's more interesting, you are starting to sense the distinct pressure of the hard cup against the penis. Meanwhile, the cord of the thong is starting to tug away as the penis hardens slightly, and the straps of the jock are starting to bind a bit. What to do? Try to quit thinking about where your sex organs are, and attempt to get some much-needed rest.

Problem number 2: You fall asleep but soon wake up again and the situation is not getting any better. You are still stuck in all the layers of clothing and the straps are starting to really put the tension on. Somehow the sensations of all of this are magnified at night making it more difficult to handle than when you are awake.

Now its 3:00 AM and you discover that the feelings you earlier that night had interpreted as only mildly sexual are turning into a serious hard-on. Your brain interprets the tactile signals from the groin area as if everything in the groin area is getting tighter with no way out. Moreover, the thong strap which was tolerable earlier that nite is really starting to tug on your rear end. Meanwhile, the cup feels hard and cold,the pressure of the hard cup on the penis is building, and can no longer be put out of your mind. Serious trouble! What's worse, you are starting to experience sensations that are screaming to your brain "I need toejaculate, and the sooner the better!"

You reach down, thinking there is a simple fix to all of this. Just stroke the penis to ejaculate and relieve the pressure. But given the cup and clothing, this is not so easy. That doggone cup is in the way. You know that if you could only touch the frenulum of the penis, you would go off quickly, but that is in a position which you can't get to. At least not very easily. This is maddening. Maddening, frustrating--but at the same time, terrific fun! You are nearly out of your mind in agony, desperately needing to ejaculate but not quite being able to reach the erection level at the point where you can. Keep going. Maybe there is hope.

You keep trying. What will possibly work? You try to stroke your penis through the cup, but that doesn't quite do it. You attempt to adjust the cup by pressing it sideways and downward hoping that you can find some temporary position that will provide momentary relief from pressure and the agony. But if you have chosen your jock strap well, nothing will work. When you move the cup a bit, the penis senses the pressure as a new sensation and gets a bit harder instead. You even try laying on your stomach, but that just presses the cup closer to the groin, which doesn't improve the situation either.

You squirm a lot, in an unsuccessful attempt to relieve the agony. But after what may seem to be an excruciatingly long period of time, perhaps an hour or more,the situation is ultimately resolved. Either (1) the hard-on subsides on its own, (2) you end up reaching a stage where you finally are able to ejaculate into the cup, or (3) In total frustration you pull off everything and masturbate to orgasm. I've had some great orgasms by masturbation (I like to wrap the penis in a facial tissue to collect he ejaculate, then stroke through the tissue) after an hour or two of this, but all three events have happened to me on various occasions. You never quite know how it will turn out.

The amount of fun you will have doing this seems to vary depending on how long it has been since your last orgasm. This activity is particularly enjoyable if you have already gone 2-3 days without ejaculating. So if it doesn't work for you the first night, then try for another nite.

The next day, I often experience some rather weird sensations centered in the pit of my stomach--interestingly enough a craving or longing for the pressure and sensation of the cup to be again held tightly against the groin. A new nervous pathway has clearly developed that "remembers" the sensations of the night before, and craves their continuation. It's the strangest feeling--I come home from work anxious to pull on the cup again. I am curious if others get this delayed sensation as well.

As near as I can determine, this is a quite safe form of sex play for us single and unattached guys. I would like to hear from others who have or are interested in trying this. I would also be particularly interested in other techniques used by those not involved in a sexual relationship with another person. I am not interested in anything that is dangerous, harms someone else, transmits diseases, or involves putting carrots or cucumbers in body orifices where they don't really belong.

Best of luck, and I enjoy hearing about your ideas and experiences. Very little has been written on the topic of sex play for unattached guys. Most sex manuals seen to act as if the problem is one of finding a significant other. I don't see it that way.

Let me know if these techniques work for you.

Enjoy and have fun!

sebbie 12-30-2015 01:48 PM

New section

As I read and upload this story with annotations I inserted this morning, my mind travels back to an (imaginary) college student I will call Bill, who shares a double dorm room at a big state University with an (imaginary) roommate I will call Joe. Joe and Bill might be straight, might be gay (one or both) or be in something of a sexual middle area. Both guys, each 19 y/o, know they are feeling horny a lot of the time, and sometimes this spills over into their daily lives and generally dealing with the pressures of getting a college degree. Neither guy wants to get involved in something that could affect their ability to find employment after graduation. They are not snapping and uploading to the Web photos of themselves wearing Speedos in a classroom or library study room, for example. They may be dating third parties, but only on Friday and Saturday weekends. They end up spending a lot of time, alone or studying with each other, often in the tiny dorm room, which doesn’t even have a separate bathroom, in an old-style dorm and the big bathroom is way down the hall.

So, Bill is surfing the Web, and somehow his search locates the Spending the Night in a Cup story I just posted, above. Bill finds the story of what I describe to be quite erotic turn on, and as he reads the story he already starts to feel a really neat tingling sensation in the groin area and as he reads he realizes that the tip of his penis feels a wet spot which must be precum. So, Joe is clearly aroused, and the story has punched some buttons Bill did not before know he had.

What should Bill do now? Should he share what he found surfing on the Web with Joe or not? Should he just keep quiet? What would Joe think of the story if he read it? Would Joe’s body respond in the way Bill’s body did? Good question!

If Bill shows Joe the story, Joe may suddenly conclude that he is rooming with a ‘pervert” named Bill. Sex for Joe is something you do with a woman late at night on a date, (or for gay guys, the same thing but with a guy).”

But what if that is not Joe’s reaction? What if Joe reads the story as suggested by Bill and says this could be really fun too? Joe obviously gets aroused thinking about the same things Bill gets aroused by thinking about. Maybe both Bill and Joe are perverts who somehow ended up rooming with each other, perverts who both now really want to explore their own bodies and run their own sexual arousal experiments much like Sebbie described in the story. In short, what really happens if a guy puts on a nice snug pouch strap with an undersized hard cup, covers that with a pair of equally snug compression shorts in preparation for bedtime, and then crawls into bed and attempts to sleep? Will sleep happen at all? Will a guy fall asleep and then wake up at 3 AM with a tremendous hard on that presses against the cup? Will a guy ejaculate with a wet dream while still INSIDE the cup? All of this is unpredictable for sure, but almost certainly will present a seriously fun predicament for any guy, but particularly a 19 y/o.

Let me assume that Bill decides to NOT mention anything to Joe about the Sebbie’s story he just read, at least not yet, but he does go out and do a little shopping. Sebbie says the best sensations come from an undersized cup and strap along with a pair of snug (undersized as well) compression shorts. Bill heads out to one of the big box sporting goods stores and finds the two items he needs to try.

Remember, Bill and Joe are in a old-style double dorm room that lacks any private bathroom or even a closed-door changing area. The bathroom is a big area down the hall. Night-time comes and it is time for bed. Bill’s only choice is prepare for sleep with Joe right there. He first strips, then pulls on the strap with the cup already in the pouch, and adjusts it all. Then he pulls on the snug compression shorts. The compression shorts hold the cup very tight and secure against the groin, and make the thighs and butt feel slick and smooth. It’s tough to even make a small “adjustment” in the cup’s position on the penis. Psychologically, Bill is very aware of the presence of the cup just barely touching his (still semi-flaccid) penis.

Joe thinks this is all pretty weird, that Bill is crawling into bed wearing all this stuff. Usually Bill wears just a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts to sleep in. Joe the same. Joe crawls into bed in his boxer shorts, still wondering what is going on with Bill this seemingly strange night.

Believe it or not, Bill drifts into a light sleep with his penis firmly encased in the cup and the cup cinched tightly against his groin by the compression shorts. But then about 2:30 AM Bill wakes up drowsy, and starts to groan lightly. Bill knows what is happening. He is having a night-time erection inside the strapped cup, something that just came and went when he slept in his boxer shorts. Deep down, Bill knows what is happening, because just before Bill awoke he was a player in an erotic dream, and now his penis, still quite firm and hard, is feeling the sensation of the hard cup bearing on his penis all around.

Joe is quickly awakened by Bill’s soft moaning and groaning, but he doesn’t want to let Bill know he is awake and listening. But Joe is starting to get turned on himself just by thinking about what might be very well happening to Bill in the little bed just a few feet away from him. Clearly these are the sounds are those made by a person undergoing some sort of psychosexual euphoria, not just normal moans and sleep noises.

Bill decides he can’t take the risk with Joe of bouncing out of bed, stripping off the strap, cup and compression shorts, and then masturbating to ejaculation to relieve himself. He decides to stick it out in bed still wearing the items, and eventually manages to have an orgasm and ejaculation right inside the cup while still in bed.

The next morning, Joe can’t resist asking Bill if he was OK and whether or not he had slept well. Bill says “I am fine, but I read this story of Sebbie’s on the Web, the one about trying to get to sleep wearing a strap, cup and compression shorts rather than loose-fitting boxers. It works for me just the way Sebbie said it would work”. Here is the link to the story, and you can read it on your own.”

Joe then reads the story and says “This is really wild stuff. I can understand now what you were doing. I think I would like to try the same thing myself to see exactly how this could work for me!”

Bill says “Joe, I can help you find just what you will need to enjoy yourself.”
Joe says “That is great. Maybe I can experiment tonight with what you did last night.

Bill and Joe’s experiences as College roommates living in a double room in an old-school dorm at a big state University are about to get more interesting. The college experience suddenly looks not only more expansive, but also is starting to move along much faster.

……….Continued