Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Speedos or nude? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2102)

nudenakiguy 03-05-2017 11:33 PM

Speedos or nude?

Hi guys, I am a long time speedo fan but also love to go nude.
I would be interested to hear if there are many other guys out there that share my twin passions.

Torchwatch 03-06-2017 12:57 AM

I wear split running shorts when I run, Lycra bib shorts when I cycle, speedos when I swim in public pools or beaches, bikini swim briefs on a quieter beach and also enjoy going naked on a suitable, legal naturist beach.
During the winter I have been doing country walks in heavy duty warm and waterproof clothing, speedos would have been too chilly in the snow.
It is a case of wearing what seems suitable for the activity in hand, sportswear should allow free movement and tends to be sensual, as is nudity.
Last summer I wore short shorts on the campsite, green Desmiit briefs on the beach as I walked to the naturist beach 3 miles away, and then went naked.
Anyone fancy SW France this year ?

tightjeans 03-06-2017 12:18 PM

Never nude, The naked human body in most cases is not at alluring to me, of either gender

SDSpeedoLuvr25 03-06-2017 06:30 PM

Like you, I love wearing a speedo and going nude. If I'm out in the sun, I will wear a speedo. If I'm in the shade or at night, I like to go nude. I love having a speedo tanline and showing it off in the gym locker room. I get a lot of compliments on it.

Captain.Jammer 03-06-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDSpeedoLuvr25
Like you, I love wearing a speedo and going nude. If I'm out in the sun, I will wear a speedo. If I'm in the shade or at night, I like to go nude. I love having a speedo tanline and showing it off in the gym locker room. I get a lot of compliments on it.

You are my kind of guy -- I absolutely love seeing tanlines. Please show us a pic of yours!

scott1636 03-06-2017 07:59 PM

speedos or nude

nude where and when appropriate, otherwise a speedo.

paspeedo 03-07-2017 01:37 AM

There is a nude beach in NJ, and there are as many speedos as there are guys going nude. A lot of the time, I'll change back and forth as the day goes on!

Minimalist75 03-07-2017 04:06 PM

Speedo or Nude

Nude where possible, speedo when not.

wetarena 03-27-2017 06:26 PM

Mostly speedos, though don't mind if they're a bit see-thru or even show too much

swim suit eddie 03-28-2017 06:07 PM

Nude or speedos

I really like wearing speedo swim brief and keeping them on as long as possible. After a nice afternoon swimming, I'll head to the showers and dressing rooms. When showering, the feel of the warm shower water and the tight wet speedo swim briefs slowly coming down, as I peel them off feels so good, especially dropping down to my ankles once my tight wet speedos are unsnugged and below my waist and now I'm nude in the shower. Other times wearing speedos is during the warm summer months under shorts. At the end of the day when at night, getting ready for bed, it takes a little more time and enjoyable effort stripping off the soft snug speedos, especially when hard underneath. Soon all my male assets are unspeedoed, exposed and free. I'm now nude and ready for pjs, but do miss the snug and secure feeling in speedos.

Minimalist75 03-29-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I really like wearing speedo swim brief and keeping them on as long as possible. After a nice afternoon swimming, I'll head to the showers and dressing rooms. When showering, the feel of the warm shower water and the tight wet speedo swim briefs slowly coming down, as I peel them off feels so good, especially dropping down to my ankles once my tight wet speedos are unsnugged and below my waist and now I'm nude in the shower. Other times wearing speedos is during the warm summer months under shorts. At the end of the day when at night, getting ready for bed, it takes a little more time and enjoyable effort stripping off the soft snug speedos, especially when hard underneath. Soon all my male assets are unspeedoed, exposed and free. I'm now nude and ready for pjs, but do miss the snug and secure feeling in speedos.

Why bother with the PJ's? Wouldn't yoou be more comfortable if you just stayed nude while you slept?

swim suit eddie 03-29-2017 11:39 PM

nude or speedo

The only reason for wearing the pjs, young kiddies are at home and we have to be dressed when they are around the bed rooms and bathrooms. There have been a few warm nights, Iv'e been able to sleep in the nude after my speedo swim suit is off.

speedo_guy 04-01-2017 07:57 AM

I love to wear speedos and other lycra gear but I also love to go nude whenever I get the chance.

ReservedEnthusiast 04-01-2017 08:08 AM

Definitely not nude for me. I prefer the feel of a fabric rather than a breeze! And I've never been much of an exhibitionist.

aquabikini 04-11-2017 10:23 AM

There isn't any nude beaches where I live, but I do seek them out when I go on vacations. I enjoy the freedom, showing my tan lines, being with friends, and meeting new friends on the beach.
Otherwise I'm in a speedo at the gym pool, waterpark, etc. I have worn light colored speedos which is almost like going nude. Last summer my gf bought me a white speedo with a seam in the back for our Vegas trip. It was totally see through. We loved the looks and comments.

Schoolspeedo 04-20-2017 06:27 PM

My wife and I were at an Austrian spa about 18months ago where in the main pool area I wore a very brief speedo then went nude in the sauna area as did my wife. I got the bug; nude for me where possible and my wife is up for it also. Hoping to get away to another European nudist spa this year.

Captain.Jammer 04-20-2017 08:03 PM

I have been exploring nudism for the past couple of years now. When I am able to attend a nudist social event or a nude beach, I will go nude.

In non-nudist situations or venues, though, I wear my normal swimwear. As my handle suggests, Swim Jammers are my attire of choice.

SwimForHealth 04-22-2017 11:24 AM

Blame the Victorians

Until then, men swam without bathing costumes.

Minimalist75 07-24-2017 11:16 AM

More nude time at home

Took grandson home to his mother on Friday and son's girlfriend was at work Saturday. Told my son that I would be swimming and sunning without a suit and might only be in a towel in the house before and after when he and my wife were the only ones at home. Got some nude swimming and sunning in and intend to do this regularly now.

bluethongguy 08-03-2017 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm usually nude inside my house or when using the backyard. Unless the neighbor's kids come over and then I wear the "Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro".
https://www.kiniki.com/search?q=tan+through+swim+micro

bluethongguy 08-03-2017 12:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
When I go on vacation, I choose a place with a beach, preferably clothing optional. When I go to a place that doesn't allow nudity, I try to find a place where my g-string is fine.

bluebird70 08-05-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluethongguy
I'm usually nude inside my house or when using the backyard. Unless the neighbor's kids come over and then I wear the "Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro".
https://www.kiniki.com/search?q=tan+through+swim+micro

they look good

do they work

often thought of getting some

Drenalin 08-06-2017 07:32 AM

Although I'm most likely donning a speedo there are times I peel them off and go nude. Most people who know me are aware I wear speedos and have likely seen me laying out, vacuuming my pool or washing my vehicle's wearing them. I'm much more conservative when in my birthday suit but not due to shyness. I could care less about my own feelings on who sees too much of me but, let's be honest, making it too obvious would draw much negativity and criticism not to mention legal ramifications. With that said, when I do go full-monty I'm in my pool in my backyard where only the crazy neighbor lady can see from her second floor and she has made it clear through many compliments that less on me is better. So, if I come up missing after a day of sunbathing please tell the fuzz to check next door:D

Torchwatch 08-06-2017 01:37 PM

Beware

It's nice to be naked on a fine sunny day in the privacy of your own secluded garden but beware:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40830133

Police helicopters may be illegally filming you.

Frog 08-28-2017 12:48 PM

Hey now I can say nude is the top. I had my first experience on a naturist beach (south of France). I always love brief suits of course, but nudity is really great. Freedom in the feelings, water, sun and wind directly on each part of your skin. I will do it again every time I can, it is the ultimate speedo experience. Of course everyone can see tan lines from my briefs but I don't care. :)

Captain.Jammer 08-28-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog
Hey now I can say nude is the top. I had my first experience on a naturist beach (south of France). I always love brief suits of course, but nudity is really great. Freedom in the feelings, water, sun and wind directly on each part of your skin. I will do it again every time I can, it is the ultimate speedo experience. Of course everyone can see tan lines from my briefs but I don't care. :)

I very strongly agree... I loved my visit to Black's Beach in San Diego, California. Being nude in the ocean is amazing.

By the way, some of us love to see tanlines! ;)

Minimalist75 08-29-2017 01:04 AM

Nude Beach

Barring an unusual late season development, this will be the first summer I only went to the nude beach.

Minimalist75 08-29-2017 11:18 AM

Nude

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Barring an unusual late season development, this will be the first summer I only went to the nude beach.

Have also been timing my home pool use so that I usually have enough privacy to swim nude.

swim suit eddie 05-13-2019 07:55 PM

Speedos or nude>

Another story, as to wearing Speedos or nude is a private men's sports club My good friend is a member. There is a nice swimming area with a large swimming pool, yet not used often. There is a big gym area where guys play bad mitten tennis, exercise or just have fun together wrestling, Yes! wrestling, many young guys will be wearing very snug and sexy singlets that reveal all there male assets. Many guys also wear shiny tight Speedo swimsuits that outlined it all, especially after swimming. There are some guys, who like swimming in the nude and is quite acceptable there,being not that many men are using the swimming pool at one time. The interesting, yet erotic part is the guys wrestling manage to strip one another out of their clinging singlets. Once naked, they will take a shower and then use the swimming pool. They don't give a second thought and do look great naked with an erection. The guys really have fun playfully wrestling, yet trying to get the other one out of their well fitting snug singlet while wrestling. The naked guys will shower, then strip their winning partner out of his still half on singlet with a full hard on well encased in it. They will have a lot of fun together, especially. finally nude in the swimming pool, The other male club members that are all in good shape certainly look hot while in the dressing room or showers still in their tightly clinging half on, half off wet Speedo swimsuits with dangling draw strings, while seemingly enjoy having a hard on well encased in them. My friend and several other guys swim naked and enjoy displaying it all in the swimming pool and locker rooms, while seeing the others squirm and doing a slow strip tease out those very snug singlets and tight wet Speedo swimsuits. In the end, they all look and feel great, once unspeedoed or out of those snug singlets, soon totally naked and appreciated by all the club members.

swim suit eddie 05-13-2019 08:02 PM

Speedos or nude>

Another story, as to wearing Speedos or nude is a private men's sports club My good friend is a member. There is a nice swimming area with a large swimming pool, yet not used often. There is a big gym area where guys play bad mitten tennis, exercise or just have fun together wrestling, Yes! wrestling, many young guys will be wearing very snug and sexy singlets that reveal all there male assets. Many guys also wear shiny tight Speedo swimsuits that outlined it all, especially after swimming. There are some guys, who like swimming in the nude and is quite acceptable there,being not that many men are using the swimming pool at one time. The interesting, yet erotic part is the guys wrestling manage to strip one another out of their clinging singlets. Once naked, they will take a shower and then use the swimming pool. They don't give a second thought and do look great naked with an erection. The guys really have fun playfully wrestling, yet trying to get the other one out of their well fitting snug singlet while wrestling. The naked guys will shower, then strip their winning partner out of his still half on singlet with a full hard on well encased in it. They will have a lot of fun together, especially. finally nude in the swimming pool, The other male club members that are all in good shape certainly look hot while in the dressing room or showers still in their tightly clinging half on, half off wet Speedo swimsuits with dangling draw strings, while seemingly enjoy having a hard on well encased in them. My friend and several other guys swim naked and enjoy displaying it all in the swimming pool and locker rooms, while seeing the others squirm and doing a slow strip tease out those very snug singlets and tight wet Speedo swimsuits. In the end, they all look and feel great, once unspeedoed or out of those snug singlets, soon totally naked and appreciated by all the club members.

mark 05-24-2019 07:24 AM

i love wearing speedos on the beach but later this year we will be going on holiday to hedonism in jamaica i will be wearing my small speedos or thongs when i have to but all other times will be nude. cant wait to go snorkeling naked.

peterus 09-01-2019 04:11 PM

I usually go with as little as possible depending on the circumstances. A small speedo when necessary.

SwimTeamAlum 09-15-2022 03:01 AM

Speedo for lap swimming. I have been more daring with the speedo recently when lounging in the pool with others. Have been more likely to swim naked this summer in the past. Either quickly during the day or more relaxed in the evening. Have never been to a nude beach, but I do use the sauna and the whirlpool in the nude at the spa.

Glenda 09-16-2022 01:59 PM

I wear as little as legal in my quite rural region. Check the local laws.

Back when I was 18 years old in 1975 my 17 year old girlfriend and her female friends wanted for me to drive them some 100 miles to go nude at Summerland Beach in California. Her sister lived near there. I declined due to she informed me about the recent nude beach police raids. Police were taking Polaroid photos and issuing citations to the nudists. Fast forward to 2022 and it would still be on my record as registered sex offender with a minor. It's for life.

niftynev 09-19-2022 01:06 AM

I go nude where it's legal (or commonly accepted such as Alexandra Bay near Noosa), if it's only myself and my wife (occasionally if my son is around too), or strangers.
Otherwise speedos of various skimpiness depending on the location and types of people I expect to see there.