Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What did you do in your speedo today?! (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1513)

cjkreitz 03-07-2015 05:17 AM

What did you do in your speedo today?!

What do everyone do in their speedos today? I worked all day, came home, and jumped in the hot tub in my favorite blue speedo. I love when there is snow all over the ground and I can just sit back and hang out in my speedos :D

Torchwatch 03-07-2015 08:45 PM

Overtired from a hard week at work, I am wearing a pair of white Kiniki swim briefs as underwear. see through when wet, high cut and with the rear cut back, they are not exactly the latest fashion.

Turbofan 03-10-2015 05:16 PM

Went scuba diving and got some sun... Ah vacation!

Dooley67 03-10-2015 08:27 PM

I wore my green Nike Scatter brief and swam 18 laps, nothing as much fun as scuba diving.

Nice to see you back on the board, Turbofan. I've missed your contributions.

D67

Sirchongwang 03-11-2015 01:17 AM

Work

I wore a speedo to work today... now i'm wondering if i should do it more often i was so comfortable all day.

speedorob86 03-17-2015 07:56 PM

st patricks day

wearing a neon green speedo today to work

been enjoying it all day. super hot.

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!
get out your green speedo!

Dooley67 03-17-2015 08:50 PM

Welcome to the board speedorob86. I think you'll enjoy the topics and the discussions. Feel free to post pictures, stories, or new topics for discussion.

Dooley67

speedorob86 03-18-2015 01:42 PM

thanks for the welcome!
I use to be on here a long time ago!

im 28 now, still love speedos! :)

valorian2 06-01-2015 11:22 PM

This was my third day in a row of hitting the pool and doing laps for exercise, actually putting my small Speedo collection to work. Today's Speedo was a black one with a purple stripe on the hip. I also got in the mail a new Speedo, the Poly Gone design (that is so great). Going to wear it in the morning.

Nauti Rogue 06-04-2015 03:50 PM

Yesterday, my wife and I invited one of her boyfriends over. I was wearing a MateGear bikini as underwear under my shorts but when he got there, we all three got naked for the hot tub.

Today, I'm headed to a club to lay out in a MateGear bikini. I like the tanlines from the ultra-low rear!

valorian2 06-04-2015 05:12 PM

Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit. Chickend out of wearing the 1" Solar bikini to the pool today, still working up the courage.

Captain.Jammer 06-04-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valorian2
Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit.

That is a great looking print on that suit!

valorian2 06-04-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
That is a great looking print on that suit!

It's one of my favorite Speedos. The drawstrings are also neon green, which is a fun touch I think.

Dooley67 06-04-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit. Chickend out of wearing the 1" Solar bikini to the pool today, still working up the courage.

Don't call it chickening out. When you are ready to wear the 1" Speedo Solar you will and only then will you enjoy doing it. Remember, swimming is supposed to be fun and putting pressure on yourself takes some of the fun out of it. But let us know when you do it.

D67:)

valorian2 06-04-2015 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dooley67
Don't call it chickening out. When you are ready to wear the 1" Speedo Solar you will and only then will you enjoy doing it. Remember, swimming is supposed to be fun and putting pressure on yourself takes some of the fun out of it. But let us know when you do it.

D67:)

Thanks! It's odd because that was the first Speedo I ever wore in public, except I was mostly all alone except for one or two people that walked by on the beach. The gym's a little more crowded, even early in the morning when I go. I think as soon as I know that another like-minded Speedo wearer is there it will make me feel more at ease. Right now I'm the only one I've seen there!

valorian2 06-08-2015 09:24 PM

Today I wore these to do laps in:

This felt like a big step because AussieBum briefs are much thinner than the Speedo brand briefs I always wear, and the 2.5" sides are slightly more revealing. But it felt great to wear them and I really liked how it felt in the water, wearing these thinner briefs. Of course no one cared, even though these are probably one of the more "louder" briefs I own. Tomorrow I wear the Solar bikini.

Sorry for posting in this thread all the time, now that I wear a Speedo pretty much every day (finally!), I could just talk about it all the time.

7_of_Fine 06-09-2015 12:38 AM

Got to feel my oats and twerk it at a club. That was fun. :) simple black speedo with 2" sides.

goddamn it, you are a grown ass man, 7...

Dooley67 06-09-2015 02:36 AM

Good for you valorian2. That suit looks great on you and I especially like the print. Good luck with the Speed Solar 1" tomorrow. I'm betting that nobody will notice and you'll have a great swim.

Today I wore my AB 1.5 classic to do 25 laps. I tied it so it rode really low on my hips and it felt really sleek in the water. I think I may order another one for some variety.

D67

valorian2 06-09-2015 03:10 PM

Wore the red Solar Speedo today and it went great, I even stayed in the pool twice as long. Honestly it doesn't even feel that revealing anymore now that I'm back in the habit of wearing Speedos every day. I guess the next hurdle's going to be that AussieBum 1.5" WJ brief I just ordered, since it will definitely be the briefest swimsuit I own.

Dooley67 06-09-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Wore the red Solar Speedo today and it went great, I even stayed in the pool twice as long. Honestly it doesn't even feel that revealing anymore now that I'm back in the habit of wearing Speedos every day. I guess the next hurdle's going to be that AussieBum 1.5" WJ brief I just ordered, since it will definitely be the briefest swimsuit I own.

Congratulations! It just took some courage and now that you've done it, it will be natural for you. I'm also going to order an AB 1.5 WJ. We'll compare notes.

D67

vega1210 06-11-2015 02:48 AM

swam laps in my seobean today. has maybe 1 inch side if not a little less. love it. no complaints ever at my local ymca

Nauti Rogue 06-11-2015 06:04 PM

Last weekend, my wife and I went to Kemil Beach in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan to lay out. Kemil Beach tends to be minimal swimwear-friendly, but we each took a couple of suits of varying levels of (in)decency just in case we needed to go a little more conservative.

She started out in a blue Wicked Weasel Mega Mesh bikini. It's not a thong, but it's revealing in other ways!

I started out in a navy blue N2N swim thong. I have worn a thong on Jamaican beaches, but never here at home. This was a first time for me, but there were no worries. Of course, I got some looks, but just as there have been gawkers when my wife has gone topless on this beach, we have never had any negative comments/experiences on this beach.

Later, she started to feel a little over-exposed in the Mega Mesh, so she changed into something more comfortable...

After spending about 2 hours laying out in my swim thong, I decided that I didn't want to completely get rid of my MATEgear tanline, so I changed into an Extremely Sexy Mini Bikini with the ultra low style.

Nauti Rogue 06-11-2015 06:13 PM

The site limits to 4 pics per post, so here are some more from last weekend.

Nauti Rogue 06-11-2015 06:14 PM

Nauti Rogue 06-11-2015 06:16 PM

Dooley67 06-12-2015 10:47 PM

Gotta be briefs

I had an interesting experience today. Visiting my daughter and her family this weekend - they've got a pool in their development so I was planning to swim my usual. My daughter has two sons who are on a swim team and they wear jammers, not briefs. She mentioned a while back when my wife told her I wear speedos that they are so revealing. It seemed to me that she would be uncomfortable if I wore speedos so I wore a Euro Sporti under a Tactics boxer type suit that has a very short inseam, an elastic waist, and a belt going around the waist. Getting in the water, the suit ballooned and the first time I pushed off the wall, the suit came way down below the top of the Sporti which itself is very low cut. So, I had no choice but to take off the Tactics suit and swim my 18 laps in the red Sporti. However, my intentions were good. So that's what I did in my speedo today.

D67

solarguy 06-12-2015 11:36 PM

I actually cut my lawn today in my speedo! Felt great too!
Oh…nice pics Nauti!! :) Thanks for sharing

paspeedo 06-12-2015 11:45 PM

Laid out on the beach today with my "peace" USA turbos in highlands NJ. Did. Some boogie boarding and lots of relaxation!

I'll post pics later

paspeedo 06-12-2015 11:45 PM

Laid out on the beach today with my "peace" USA turbos in highlands NJ. Did. Some boogie boarding and lots of relaxation!

I'll post pics later

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-13-2015 09:33 AM

Pool meeting

Went lap swimming at a pool where I am visiting for my Godson's graduation. I had the whole pool to myself. I was wearing a California Republic emblem Hard Core Swim brief (2 inch sides, white background). About half way through my swim a guy took the lane next to me. He had on a Nike black with medium blue splice brief. He was about my same age and had a great body and looked hot. We swam at about the same pace, every once in a while we "raced" each other. I really wanted to meet him, but we were both into our swims. He was lean, his chest was hair free, as were his smooth legs. I was a several laps away from being done when I saw him leaving the pool. "Damn," I thought. I finished my swim and got out, probably ten minutes after he left. To my surprise, he was sitting on the bench near the pool. We ended up showing off our suits to each other and talking about swimming. He had never seen a Hard Core Swim brief and really liked it, so I told him where to get one and showed him a few of my Turbo and another HC I had in my swim bag (I always have spare suits). It was a nice end to my swim.

Bede735 06-13-2015 10:01 AM

I just came back from a trip to Belgium. There was a pool at the hotel, and before I went on the trip I debated whether I should take my black Hom briefs with 1.5 " sides. The problem was not the location (being Europe) but that I would be swimming with my wife and she'd never seen me in anything that skimpy before.

Anyway, we went to the pool on the last day. It was in the basement of the hotel and was perfect, as we were the only ones there. She wore a conventional one-piece swimsuit, while I stripped down to my briefs. She didn't say anything, and we got on with our laps. I then left the pool to dive in at the deep end. My briefs slipped a couple of inches down, as I mustn't have tied them tight enough. Oops! Never mind. Later on, I did a couple more dives.

After the session and back at a room she then said 'you looked really good in those briefs.' I'm just going to wear them as much as possible now!

Minimalist75 06-14-2015 06:16 PM

Speedo Lawn

Have often thought about mowing the lawn in a speedo, but always decide I'm not quite that daring. Thought about it on Friday as it was very hot and humid, but again didn't actually go through with it. I live on a fairly busy street and people often mention that they saw me working in the yard, so I don't want to be seen by random people i know mowing the lawn in a speedo. I do back yard work in a speedo because my immediate neighbors have seen me in it since I have a pool, but I'm not ready for the front yard yet.

valorian2 06-19-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bede735
I just came back from a trip to Belgium. There was a pool at the hotel, and before I went on the trip I debated whether I should take my black Hom briefs with 1.5 " sides. The problem was not the location (being Europe) but that I would be swimming with my wife and she'd never seen me in anything that skimpy before.

Anyway, we went to the pool on the last day. It was in the basement of the hotel and was perfect, as we were the only ones there. She wore a conventional one-piece swimsuit, while I stripped down to my briefs. She didn't say anything, and we got on with our laps. I then left the pool to dive in at the deep end. My briefs slipped a couple of inches down, as I mustn't have tied them tight enough. Oops! Never mind. Later on, I did a couple more dives.

After the session and back at a room she then said 'you looked really good in those briefs.' I'm just going to wear them as much as possible now!

Great to hear! I will hopefully have a similar story soon, as my fiance has never seen me wear a Speedo of any sort before (we rarely get to public swimming areas or go on vacation) but we are finally making plans to go to a beach together again and I told him that I'm finally going to wear Speedos in public when we do. He's great because he's very encouraging about this and doesn't have any of the hang ups that so many people have about Speedos.

Swimmer 06-26-2015 09:22 AM

Had to drive about an hour and a half on a gorgeous sunny and warm day, so I drove the distance with the sunroof open in my 1" side Pride swim bikini. Felt great!

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-27-2015 01:04 AM

Perfect attire, Swimmer

Sounds like the perfect Summer road trip!

STS

BriefBro 06-27-2015 07:56 AM

Almost!

An older friend who is super involved with me and my boyfriend asked me to come over and help her out with some business work. She said I could swim for a while, so I wore my 1 inch Speedo Solar Black briefs. I was almost ready for it, but I kind of stalled and ended up not going in since it would just be me in the pool while she sorted out her computer. Next time I will, for sure!

Minimalist75 06-27-2015 08:51 AM

Driving

I sometimes drive to or from the beach in a speedo in my convertible. Feels great.

petehill 06-27-2015 08:23 PM

It may be winter, but an opportunity yesterday to use a sheltered spot on a sunny day to work on maintaining a tanline was not to be missed. Trying out a new pair of turbos was a bonus!

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-27-2015 10:11 PM

Awesome day

Up here in the northern reaches of Maine, USA we have had a slow to emerge Summer. Today was awesome, finally. I swam in the lake for two miles and then never took my Turbo swimsuit off, except when I mowed the grass and switched to a cool older pair of Funky Trunks. Tonight a boat ride with friends, I'll probably switch back to a Turbo or one of my newer Funky Trunks.

STS

Dooley67 06-27-2015 11:20 PM

Today I mowed the grass wearing a Tactics swim brief under a pair of shorts - my neighborhood is too residential to just wear a speedo. Then I went to the Y and wore my new orange (right - orange...lol) AB 1.5 Wonderjock. It was very comfortable and felt really sleek, and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it again except for one thing. After I finished my swim and was back in the locker room, while rinsing my goggles, I looked in the mirror and saw the outline of my dick very clearly. Guess I won't be wearing that one at the Y - I really don't want to push the envelope in a family oriented setting. I might wear it at the beach, but not at the Y.

D67