Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Penis position? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2448)

Speedswimmer 02-19-2019 10:01 AM

Penis position?

Hey guys!

I've seen a few threads about this before using the search function, but instead of pulling out old threads I thought I'd start a new one. Get some updated ideas from new members etc!

So my question is: how do you position your junk in your briefs/trunks/jammers? Up, down, left, right, straight forward? What do you have in mind when you decide? Modesty? Revealing? Comfort? Share your ideas:cool:

midlifeswimmer 02-19-2019 12:08 PM

Pointing up. Smooth and modest, not trying for maximum bulge. Probably the least water resistance. By the time I'm done swimming in the 81F water, it's shrunken and pointing out.

It's also the way almost all the age group and college swim team guys seem to dress.

Speedswimmer 02-19-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midlifeswimmer
Pointing up. Smooth and modest, not trying for maximum bulge. Probably the least water resistance. By the time I'm done swimming in the 81F water, it's shrunken and pointing out.

It's also the way almost all the age group and college swim team guys seem to dress.

I always put mine downward. To the side looks like I have a massive hardon, and up, well, that would be out of the suit:eek: Recently I have started putting it more forward and curling it slightly left. Gives a more natural looking bulge and not so obviously poking down.

tightjeans 02-19-2019 12:28 PM

Position

I do not know if I am lucky or not but I must position off to the side, up would pass through the waist band.

Speedswimmer 02-19-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tightjeans
I do not know if I am lucky or not but I must position off to the side, up would pass through the waist band.

How about down? If I put my straight to the side it looks like I have a boner:confused:

swim suit eddie 02-20-2019 01:04 AM

Penis position?

I like mine upward position, being nice and secure in soft snug speedos. It's very comfortable and if I do get hard, it feels good encased under my Speedo swimsuit. I have to repeat, as said before, men's genitals aren't junk, as men and even women call a guy's penis and lowers. It seems today's society treats male characteristics as something bad, It's sad that so many males are ashamed of their bodies, that's why they wear those awful baggy board shorts. Iv'e never wanted to wear them anywhere and rather just be be in a snug bright colored Speedo swimsuit anytime or anywhere.

singletlover 02-20-2019 10:30 AM

Once agin, please look up the word junk. Is that what you think of your penis and testicles. They have served you well, and I am sure offered you pleasure.

Speedswimmer 02-20-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singletlover
Once agin, please look up the word junk. Is that what you think of your penis and testicles. They have served you well, and I am sure offered you pleasure.

Awesome, but it would be awesome if we could stick to the topic at hand and save the semantics for the language forums.

Torchwatch 02-20-2019 12:09 PM

Women have even greater difficulty describing things "down there", junk is ok.

tightjeans 02-20-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedswimmer
How about down? If I put my straight to the side it looks like I have a boner:confused:

Down has caused by necessity my penis to bend, no pain, but I think a little too much out front.

dm106 02-20-2019 09:46 PM

Whatever is comfortable for the individual. I usually go up and to the left. Down is uncomfortable for me.

DDiggler68 02-21-2019 02:12 AM

I have to have it straight down or to the left because if I point it up It will stick out of the top because it’s too long.

Polyamid986 02-21-2019 11:26 AM

Re:

To the side always!

Lap Counter 02-21-2019 01:59 PM

I’ve tried other positions, but in the end I let gravity do its thing: it’s down for me. Best for smooth non-detailed centered bulge.

BikenSwim 02-21-2019 05:07 PM

I like the Asian look, down under and flat, as I enjoy the snug feeling of flat front suits. Cold ocean water shrinks me even more, for a better fit. Link to my album https://photos.app.goo.gl/6gDE92iBSnaASLsTA Comments and messages are welcome.

bikinis4me 02-26-2019 03:35 PM

I'm pretty tiny when flaccid, especially in the water, so mine is usually just a little nub pointing straight fwd. :) Upside for me is I can wear most women's bikinis and still be fully covered.

swim suit eddie 02-26-2019 04:11 PM

Penis position?

I happen to be passing through men's swimsuit Forms and this question comes up again. Another answer for position of penis would be what what you are wearing. Penis pointing or resting down ward is if a guy is wearing loose, baggy boxers and or lose fitting shorts. As said before, when I'm wearing a nice fitting speedo that securely cover most of my lowers and behind, I'll have it positioned upward and allowing a possible erection that's snug and secure underneath and feel really feel nice when fully aroused, while enjoying the soft, secure and tickling tight feeling in my speedo swimsuits, leotards or one piece singlets.

Speedswimmer 03-04-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tightjeans
Down has caused by necessity my penis to bend, no pain, but I think a little too much out front.

To be honest no matter where I put mine it shows, but as I said I used to be self-conscious about it, now I just enjoy the attention so I tend to put it so it shows:rolleyes: I mean it's gonna show either way, so why not make the most of it? For the more snug suits I place it downwards, but for the roomier/stretchier ones I put it forward with a slight left curve. This gives a very natural looking positioning and slightly shows the outline.

Bobbyboi23 03-09-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

I agree I like mine like that too

Speedswimmer 03-10-2019 12:46 PM

Straight to the side vs forward with slight curve vs straight down

Which one is better? :confused:

singletlover 03-10-2019 01:15 PM

I will be studying the pictures for some time before I decide.

MrMusik 03-10-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

I think you could wear any of those positions, Speedswimmer!

Though, I've gotta say, straight to the side looks really great with you in that suit. I love that I can see the detail of your shaft and your balls all well defined with this method.

Another method that you may try is going to the side and wrapping down, around your balls.

Bikiniman 03-10-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

You look great in that red suit in all three photos.

I certainly like the first pic, to the side. It shows so well, especially some ball outline as well as head and shaft.

You may also want to experiment with the shaft straight down and separating the balls to each side.

Speedswimmer 03-10-2019 04:12 PM

Thanks guys! I'm kinda reluctant to wear it that way because it looks like I have a boner lol (like I said earlier). I suspect someone at the swimming pool will react :p I do get quite a few bulge-stares wearing it like number 2, especially when I get out of the water and the suit is sucked to the skin. Everything shows lol

But maybe you can convince me some time in the future;)

Remember that these pictures are with a dry suit, so imagine when wet ;)

Bikiniman 03-10-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Thanks guys! I'm kinda reluctant to wear it that way because it looks like I have a boner lol (like I said earlier). I suspect someone at the swimming pool will react :p I do get quite a few bulge-stares wearing it like number 2, especially when I get out of the water and the suit is sucked to the skin. Everything shows lol

But maybe you can convince me some time in the future;)

Remember that these pictures are with a dry suit, so imagine when wet ;)

Good points all, especially about the suit being dry. Please post some photos with the same placement in wet suit so we can better evaluate.

Bobbyboi23 03-10-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Hey guys!

I've seen a few threads about this before using the search function, but instead of pulling out old threads I thought I'd start a new one. Get some updated ideas from new members etc!

So my question is: how do you position your junk in your briefs/trunks/jammers? Up, down, left, right, straight forward? What do you have in mind when you decide? Modesty? Revealing? Comfort? Share your ideas:cool:

I like mine to one side or up! I'm 23 so yes i like showing off smiles

PSDave 03-12-2019 09:01 AM

A while back I was sitting by a hotel pool when a guy in speedos walked by with his penis pointing up. There were a couple mothers and young daughters next to me. The young girl spotted the front of his speedo and her mom: "That man is pointing up, does have an erection?" After checking the guys bulge " Honey, keep your voice down, and I don't know from here" the other women added "If it is an erection I sure feel sorry for his partner - its awful small"
They then spotted me listening and became very embarrassed. They had just had "the talk" with their daughters. She followed it with "Well, when you see that you have to wonder" By then they were checking out my bulge (I point down-partially for that reason and, (to me) it is natural, that's were its pointing when I pull up me suit.
So some of those smiles are observers wondering if you have an incredibly pathetic erection or you are soft. Kind of makes you think about the people you spot checking you out.

StrawberryBoards 03-12-2019 05:06 PM

One can experience people making all manner of ridiculous assumptions and conclusions on bulges at some point you just have to ignore. Personally I like wearing to the side especially if suits have a good amount of room it gives you a really nice profile.

lapswimmer 03-12-2019 06:23 PM

No question about your anatomy in that suit. Nice projection too.

niftynev 03-13-2019 11:47 PM

I always point down. Maybe others have tighter suits than me, but even if I start out up or to the side it eventually ends up down. If starting to the side or up, when it ends up down it is usually scrunched up to some extent, so it is more comfortable just to start with it down in the first place.

LuvmeN2N 03-17-2019 05:43 PM

Position

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
One can experience people making all manner of ridiculous assumptions and conclusions on bulges at some point you just have to ignore. Personally I like wearing to the side especially if suits have a good amount of room it gives you a really nice profile.

I agree that the side approach would profound your package but personally I use the down position. :) ;)

peterus 01-08-2020 05:38 PM

Mostly down and a bit to one side.

petrus 01-08-2020 08:22 PM

Exciting photo

I would like to see more sets of photos like this. One part of me demands a proper education and when information is correctly inculcated his head swells with pride.

swim suit eddie 02-06-2020 07:32 PM

penis position?

Another swim suit style outfit that can be worn swimming is a male one piece thick lycra nylon wrestling outfit. I got to wear one at our men's private health and swim club. It looked like a girl's one piece swimsuit and quite snug.My erect penis was very secure in it, pointing upright. After swimming a while, that outfit felt so sexually arousing with the rear navy blue colored, layered nylon wrestling outfit also well wedgied between my rear buns, with my now outlined erect penis pointing upright. It was time to shower and change, when asked by a close older friend to help me strip off that tight wet one piece outfit off while in the shower. We happen to be the only ones still in the shower and dressing area at the time. I did say yes and we both stepped into the running warm water showers. I had such a hard on from the feel of that tight wet clinging outfit and he was already totally naked too. We stayed in the shower for a while, as we massaged one another's wet torsos, when he said "Let's get this tight wet leotard off you" while seeing my full erection and wedgied behind with the lower cheeks partially exposed. It was a slow wet process, as he firmly began stripping the tight wet wrestling outfit off me. The feeling was sensational, as he happily continued slowly, yet firmly peeling the tight wet material down lower and lower to my hard upward positioned penis well encased in it. I knew it was going to take my friend some time and doing,stripping me naked while in the showers, when he had my tight wet one piece half way off, peeled down to my upper waist. I squeezed my legs closely when he gave me a good swat on my wet partially exposed behind and like my uncle would say while stripping off one of my favorite tight Speedo swimsuits "off, off it's coming off, loosen up!" His warm wet hands felt so nice and that secure tight wet nylon outfit still encasing my excited wet lowers was beautiful,but soon It would be over, as he stretched and pulled the tight wet material off my up right positioned hard penis, once he had the almost off tight wet wrestling outfit down below my hips with my excited penis unsnugged, He kept peeling it off me, as I let out some childish whimpers. The outfit was still wedgied between my rear bus, when slowly turned me around with the tight wet outfit still snug in my behind, began tugging the still clinging tight wet nylon out from between behind my rear buns. A few more pulls and the tight wet one piece outfit slipped off my behind, exposing all my male assets, while I kept my legs tightly squeezed when I felt the the tight wet outfit being worked down my wet squeezed legs and soon had an ejaculation, as the tangled thick nylon one piece outfit dropped to my feet, when he would say " step out of the leotard." then freeing my feet and ankles from it. It was a great time in the shower together and having that tight wet sexy men's one piece wrestling outfit stripped off by an older friend. He certainly liked how I looked in that one piece outfit outlining my excited male upward positioned erect penis and exposed lower behind.

mrb1 02-08-2020 02:14 PM

Down

Down is the only option in the tiny TM bikinis I wear. I'm at the legal limit of exposure in that position.

Glenda 02-08-2020 04:02 PM

Down is also the only position conceivably possible with the microkini pouch suits that I wear.

phltanner 02-12-2020 05:12 PM

I'm almost always in AB Wonderjocks, so it's down (but a little "out")!

redsguyfl 03-07-2020 02:30 PM

I wear regular racing style briefs so I point up.

BikenSwim 08-30-2020 07:15 PM

Nice and compact

I still like the Asian look, pointed down and flat, as I enjoy the snug feeling of flat front suits. Cold ocean water shrinks me even more, for a better fit. Link to my new album of my Mategear suits https://photos.app.goo.gl/VrRmMX9F9PyTszsU7 Comments and messages are welcome.

buybuy1234 11-01-2020 01:30 AM

opinions?

what do you guys think, i usually point up but thinking about trying down for a while?
https://ibb.co/album/84HXq1