Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is it OK for public pool ? (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2187)

Frog 09-05-2017 09:40 AM

Is it OK for public pool ?

Hi guys,
I would like to know your opinion on this DESMIIT suit I wear on the photo. Do you think it would be OK at the public pool ?
The sides are narrow (1 inch) and the suit is not transparent.
I am so used to wear low rise suits at home that I can't see them with conservative families ' eyes... :D

Minimalist75 09-05-2017 11:00 AM

Public Pool

Looks fine to me.

solarguy 09-05-2017 11:02 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that suit!! I think you can wear it any where!

sebbie 09-05-2017 11:54 AM

A great looking suit!

tightjeans 09-05-2017 12:11 PM

Frog, easier to tell if you were standing but to be honest you have the build for that cut of suit. Regards

Frog 09-05-2017 05:37 PM

Here are some photos where I am standing :

mrb1 09-05-2017 06:20 PM

I've worn skimpier bikinis at apartment complex pools.

Bikiniman 09-05-2017 09:59 PM

Wear it at the public pool

You can wear that suit anywhere. Your have a smooth body and a great build, the suit looks great on you. The Desmiit suits do not show too much bulge detail and they are not transulant.

That is the type of suit a well built man should be in

Minimalist75 09-05-2017 10:06 PM

Suit

Looks fine to me too.
Just be careful with the low front that the top of your bush doesn't show.

SwimTeamSpeedo 09-05-2017 11:40 PM

I wouldn't think twice about wearing that suit at any pool, beach, lake, park, etc.

California Dolphin 09-06-2017 03:00 AM

My only advice is to get in the pool and swim most of time.

That way, it will look like you're really wearing it for a swim suit and not for exhibitionism.

Otherwise, go for it!!! :D

vava002 09-06-2017 10:27 AM

You can

You can wear it everywhere guy
it s simple cut and very sportive

need4speedo 09-06-2017 11:02 AM

Looks great, you can wear that no problem. Where did you get it from?

Frog 09-06-2017 05:04 PM

Thanks for all guys ! You're great.
So I've swum with it today, 2000m in outdoor pool, and no problem at all.
I love this suit, very comfortable and great tan lines.
You can find it on aliexpress, for just 4 euros. I have the white one too which is beautiful, but a little transparent in the back. :)

MISpeedo 09-06-2017 07:05 PM

Looks fine to me to be worn in public. Full coverage and a dark color; plus it looks perfect on you. Doesn't look to small for public wear. Wear it proudly!
Also I would not worry about your white suit being transparent in the rear, it is normal and to me not an issue. I have several white suits which are like this and I never have had an issue wearing them in public.

Torchwatch 09-07-2017 04:44 PM

The 1" Desmiit swim brief has a draining mesh built into the rear seam, other swimmers may see this and wonder what it is for.
During swimming even if the waist cord is tied this low cut brief may ride low on your buttocks showing a some tunnelling. The tunnel scoops in water and the draining mesh lets it escape.
If you and the other swimmers can accept a bit of rear cleavage then wear these in a public pool.
You'll be wearing your 1" Desmiit swim briefs alongside guys wearing board shorts over their knees, one of you will look ridiculous, so make sure you can actually swim and leave the board shorts guys behind.

Frog 09-07-2017 05:17 PM

Yes, there is mesh in the rear seam, but it is really thin. So I don't think other swimmers can see anything through it. It is black in black I would say :D
I have verified it before swimming with it of course.
The mesh is a good thing because water can going out of the suit if necessary.

vega1210 09-17-2017 02:02 PM

no problem at all wearing those. I thought the desmit had the same cut as some of the seobeans i wear. But it appears the desmit covers more in the rear.

I've never had an issue with my seobean in public so the desmit you have on wont be any problem.

speedobilly 09-23-2017 08:06 PM

Can't see why not

I regularly see squadies wearing briefs this low cut at the pool I use. I have a similr pair, and they are very low cut, but you've got the body for it, so no reason to be shy!

Torchwatch 09-24-2017 04:10 AM

By squaddies do you mean British Army Infantrymen ?

speedobilly 09-25-2017 12:03 PM

Squaddies

No - swim squad / team members. When training they almost all wear speedos, and often very tight/brief. These guys have the bodies to match...

sebbie 09-25-2017 01:15 PM

OK OK admit it, isn't part of the fun of being on a swim team the whole idea that fit hunks get to reveal their bodies in a detail unlike practically any other sport, and arent the suits just part of all of that?

California Dolphin 09-26-2017 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebbie
OK OK admit it, isn't part of the fun of being on a swim team the whole idea that fit hunks get to reveal their bodies in a detail unlike practically any other sport, and arent the suits just part of all of that?

Because of the 95% nudity, swimming, diving, and water polo are the most erotic of all athletic events. :D

MuscleSpeedo 10-09-2017 03:52 PM

Dude, you are in awesome shape and look great wearing that. You have nothing to worry about wearing that at any location. OK, maybe not fine dining, but you get the idea....haha.

lapswimmer 10-09-2017 04:48 PM

Wearing in public

Your Desmitt suit fits you great. I have had them before I went to Neptune Scepter which is actually more revealing and I wear them at the public pool here all the time. You wear the suit well and it it has a tasteful look, cut and all.

Schoolspeedo 10-20-2017 05:26 PM

No problem wearing that. I wear similar at my gym pool.. Think it's more acceptable if your swimming seriously.

fitnessjock 11-22-2017 08:18 PM

That suit strikes the perfect balance. It's not too small, but it still looks great! At least it looks good on a person in great shape like yourself.

SpeedoLadUK 11-25-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog
Hi guys,
I would like to know your opinion on this DESMIIT suit I wear on the photo. Do you think it would be OK at the public pool ?
The sides are narrow (1 inch) and the suit is not transparent.
I am so used to wear low rise suits at home that I can't see them with conservative families ' eyes... :D

A bit late replying... but I must say, I love that suit. Want one for myself!

Frog 11-26-2017 02:17 PM

Well I can say I always swim with this in outdoor pool. I have bought it in navy blue, and in white for home pool. No problem, nobody said anything bad about my suit. It is a very good suit, very good quality, and cheap.
Tan lines are great with it. Now I have juste ordered some Kiniki tan through suits, but didn't tried them at the pool. Anyone had tried Kiniki tan through here ? I would be happy to have your opinion about it. They are transparent when not on your skin but you see nothing when you wear it, that's what I see in my house, but in the sun light I don't want to have a bad surprise...
I would like to have no tan Line at all, or at least not to have completely white ass for when I go naked on nudist beaches :D

SwimForHealth 11-26-2017 02:44 PM

No problem at all.

MISpeedo 11-26-2017 02:58 PM

Suit looks great on you

Glad you are wearing your DESMIIT suits in public. Based on your photos you have the body for them and am sure the new colors look equally great on you. Sorry I have never tried the tan through suits, but they have been around a long time so I assume they work for all over tanning and they are not be too transparent; or there would be reports of this issue.

Chris997 12-02-2017 07:01 PM

Looks fine, nothing over the top in your face kinda swim brief

Swimmin 12-13-2017 06:34 PM

I wore mine twice so far for 2000m each time. Even though I feel a bit uncomfortable due to them being so small in the front I still plan on wearing them regularly.

They are so comfortable to wear and stay in place perfect as well as keeping stuff in place.

I got them for 6$ direct from china. I will order more.
In the past 6 months I swam 5 to 8 times a week so its starting to pay off.

Frog 12-14-2017 07:59 PM

I agree, these suits are so comfortable. Now I wear my navy or my black Desmiit low rise briefs everytime I swim outdoor, even during winter so I can keep my great tan lines... They are very good for lap swimming. Everything stays in place, no problem at all. I have the white one for summer in my own pool, because it is a little transparent. Next summer I will try Kiniki tan through briefs at home :) , and of course the ultimate swim brief at the nudist beach ;)

devildog 10-07-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog
I agree, these suits are so comfortable. Now I wear my navy or my black Desmiit low rise briefs everytime I swim outdoor, even during winter so I can keep my great tan lines... They are very good for lap swimming. Everything stays in place, no problem at all. I have the white one for summer in my own pool, because it is a little transparent. Next summer I will try Kiniki tan through briefs at home :) , and of course the ultimate swim brief at the nudist beach ;)

Hey man you're inbox is full.

Minimalist75 10-08-2018 01:12 AM

Kiniki

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildog
Hey man you're inbox is full.

Kiniki is great. Only 2 swimsuits I now own are a Kiniki full cut brief and swim shorts which are really a squarecut, Will probably need to buy a standard mid thigh swimshorts fore certain situations where extra modesty is needed, but having minimal swimwear in number, coverage and fabric weight is fun for now!

lapswimmer 10-08-2018 12:32 PM

Tan-thru suits

I wore my Kiniki tan-thru micro at a hotel pool this last weekend and got not remarks but a few smiles from passing ladies. I think that if a suit is not too revealing and shows the outline of your genitalia then it is quite fine in any public setting.

Minimalist75 10-08-2018 08:06 PM

Kiniki Micro

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I wore my Kiniki tan-thru micro at a hotel pool this last weekend and got not remarks but a few smiles from passing ladies. I think that if a suit is not too revealing and shows the outline of your genitalia then it is quite fine in any public setting.

I bought one but found that the top of my bush and crack were showing, which was a little too much exposure for me when a swimsuit is needed. Did you notice the same thing?

lapswimmer 10-09-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I bought one but found that the top of my bush and crack were showing, which was a little too much exposure for me when a swimsuit is needed. Did you notice the same thing?

I shave so bush issues is not a problem. Many opinions on this issue, but for me wearing the low rise briefs, I prefer to shave.

Minimalist75 10-09-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I shave so bush issues is not a problem. Many opinions on this issue, but for me wearing the low rise briefs, I prefer to shave.

What about the top of the butt crack showing?