Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexiest swimwear (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2522)

wemabikiniguy 07-15-2019 07:26 PM

Sexiest swimwear

Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here

nespeedoguy 07-15-2019 09:26 PM

Hi

Skinz looks neat! I’ve been looking for new suits too , too many to choose from ! Daily jocks has some good looking suits. See few on beach not many . What’s your favorite place?
Peace

Glenda 07-15-2019 11:26 PM

Check out Dubiobikinis and US4MEN Bikinis.

MrMusik 07-16-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wemabikiniguy
Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here

I like a lot of the offerings at www.koalaswim.com. I'm not much for the fem suits, but a lot of the others are really great. All the ones I have purchased are pretty awesome.

wemabikiniguy 07-16-2019 08:33 PM

I have checked out koala they definitely have some sexy suits...some seem a little out there though. Thanks for all the suggestions I'm definitely going to check all those sites out. As of now skinzwear may be my favorite. So many options.

I have tried on here before with not much luck finding out any good public spots to swim in a bikini. So if anyone has a suggestion on that pool, ocean, or lake in new England. The weather here the next few days is going to be perfect for some sun and swimming in sexy suit so any suggestions will be very appreciated!

nespeedoguy 07-16-2019 09:31 PM

Swim spots

Rock River in southern Vermont great nude spot. You park and hike in a bit
Till see sign for clothing optional. Nice cool pools in river to swim. First spot is family area next few can be mixed m and w, last few all guys.
Also place near by men’s bed and breakfast. Also give massages called Frogmeadow looks great I haven’t been yet.

Ogunquit beach in Maine go down beach a little ways be speedos for sure nice town. Got new boogie board hope to get there soon. Hope this helps not sure what u like

Any guys into cycling ? The gear is fun !

Peace

wemabikiniguy 07-17-2019 12:56 AM

If the weather participates I think I may make the drive to ogunquit (sp) I've heard about it for a while and just think I should go! Unfortunately I don't think I'll have my new suits from skinzwear by then. But I have plenty more in my collection and a bunch that have never seen water or sunlight..lol

nespeedoguy 07-17-2019 01:05 AM

Beach

Enjoy suit time! Sent pvt. about beach

Be cool if guys got together in their suits
Peace

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2019 07:00 PM

I never made it to the beach this but my skinzwear arrived today! And the definitely met all my expectations! The one I'm in now (on my lame back deck) has a 3/4 contoured rear and a small front pouch. It covers everything just fine until I get any sort of excitement down there then. These suits are definitely sexy cuts, but for now they are going to be for private areas and I'll keep the more traditional bikinis for when I venture out onto a public beach.

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2019 07:17 PM

What do you guys think of the coverage of this pouch?

wemabikiniguy 07-19-2019 09:13 PM

Sorry....couldn't figure out how to size the picture to load

nespeedoguy 07-20-2019 12:43 AM

Pic

Can’t see pic. I’ve never had luck posting pic besides my profile.
Hope you get to Ogunquit great beach.
Peace

nespeedoguy 07-30-2019 11:55 PM

Joe Snyder

Just got my first Joe Snyder a maxibulge cheek
Suit in navy. It’s awsome ! I had gotten a new speedo last week and a Nike brief. Got to wear them both already at the beach. Had seen a guy with I assume his wife wearing hot suit. Asked him wear he got it. He was nice about it said Amazon something jock. Did some research of who it could be. Had small white logo was red suit showed amazing package had never seen suit like that he wore it well was prob 40s so I finally found it joe synder at international jock. Expressed shipped it just slipped it on so awsime :). Anyone else get any new suits ? Need way to share pics on here any suggestions ?
Cheers guys!

vega1210 07-31-2019 12:23 AM

usually get my joesnyder on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/str/swimwearswi...ecat=674798119

MrMusik 08-02-2019 08:37 PM

I get my Joe Snyder suits from International Jock too.

It has been a while since I got them, I should consider getting some new ones. I love the material they use!

Tnline 08-16-2019 12:37 PM

I have a LOT of Skinz bikinis including the Sunseeker rio style which is one of my favorites

bikinidude 08-26-2019 06:48 AM

Bought some skinzwear too...have you worn yours in public yet?

bikinidude 08-26-2019 06:49 AM

Any guys familiar with deejay.com.au stuff? I bought a sweet speedo from them

tightjeans 08-26-2019 12:01 PM

Sexiest Swimwear

I am of the opinion that the sexiness of swimwear on males is directly proportional to the physique of the wearer. Just look at the ads.

mrb1 08-24-2020 07:36 PM

TM Collection Japan make the hottest, skimpiest, but still wearable in public bikinis. Any made of the wet-look material are suitable for beachwear.

thongboy 08-25-2020 01:02 PM

And MateGear also makes wonderful and very skimpy swim suits!

BikenSwim 08-31-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thongboy
And MateGear also makes wonderful and very skimpy swim suits!

I wear Mategear Nu Yo at public beaches, too!

gvt100 09-01-2020 11:18 AM

Muscleskins

Muscleskins makes a very sexy suit and has some nice color choices. Suits are well made and very reasonable prices. They don’t have the fabric pattern choices that Skinz has but they are well made and you can customize quite a bit for no extra charge.

swim suit eddie 10-12-2020 09:02 PM

Sexiest swimwear

During this past summer, I got to go swimming at a men's swim club. There were only a few members there at the time, due to the virus. Both my friend and I wore very sexy and snug bright colored Speedos. They felt so nice and we both really liked those sexy swimsuits that did outline our male assets. His was a bright green color and my Speedo was a bright red color and again, they fit very well. After spending much of the day at the swim club, We had to change back into regular street clothes in the dressing room and went to shower first. This the only time this summer, we wore our Speedo swim briefs in the club swimming pool, and We were complimented by other men in the dressing room how sexy We looked in those Speedos with both of our rear cheeks partially exposed and bright colored front outlined our bulges and both He and I were in good shape too. When it was time to strip off our bright green and red Speedo swimsuits, He was somewhat reluctant to take it off yet, as he wore it that sexy Speedo like underwear under his street clothes, when He asked me to help him out of his tight sexy bright green swim briefs and he would then help me strip off my bright red Speedo. Eventually, I did, as he now had a healthy hard on, well encased in it. He acted like a young boy, wiggling and blushing, while I slowly uncovered and untied the drawstrings. He kept squirming, as I began trying to pull his snug Speedo below his waist and that sexy swimsuit wasn't coming off yet. I continued pulling it off him, while he continued wiggling and trying to cover his erect penis still encased in it. My friend was enjoying having that sexy snug Speedo with the dangling drawstrings being taken off Him. I was getting somewhat aroused now, while still in my snug bright red swimsuit, realizing that it'll soon be coming off too. We could still see the white Speedo brand label on His bright green swimsuit, It was slowly coming off him, as I continued peeling it down,while more of the white colored nylon inside lining began showing and soon the out side Speedo label would disappear under the rolled down green material. A few more good pulls his erect penis slipped from under the still clinging Speedo and soon, I had him completely naked once his rear buns were unspeedeod and that sexy snug Speedo swimsuit dropped to his ankles. Once He stepped out that tangled swimsuit, He asked if I was ready to give up my sexy swim briefs now after me, stripping off his bright green swim briefs and Him thanking me, as the feeling wearing that Speedo swim briefs was great, especially with me stripping it off Him. Now it was my turn to have my bright red sexy swimsuit come off and like him, it was a sensational feeling slowly having my Speedo drawstrings untied and finally stripped off by him. We felt like two high school boys, as We showered in separate stalls. it was certainly a lot of fun wearing those snug and sexy Speedo swim and being complimented by other guys in the dressing room area, then stripping them off one another. We both agreed to wear our sexy bright colored swimsuits more often next summer, even as underwear too.

StrawberryBoards 10-15-2020 11:22 PM

I've been shouting out the covermale suitwantmall, sexy cuts and prices that are low enough you can actually wear them. The only question is whether the cuts or the prices are lower. They are perfect for those too "big" for mategear suit and who are ok with just enough suit "fail" to keep things interesting.

StrawberryBoards 10-15-2020 11:38 PM

The bikinis are super comfortable but not very supportive on their own

StrawberryBoards 10-16-2020 12:31 AM

I really think more guys should try the thong and g-string options even though they are quite small in front and prone let you come out.

MrMusik 11-02-2020 06:25 PM

Thanks for the pix Strawberry Boards! You look great in those shots as always! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy all the photos you post.

October26 01-05-2021 01:03 PM

Have you tried the LASC super low cut bikini on International Jock? It has a drawstring so you can swim laps in it.

Schoolspeedo 01-30-2021 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
I really think more guys should try the thong and g-string options even though they are quite small in front and prone let you come out.

Nice head shots and lovely bikinis. Are you normally hard when wearing them?

nanstallon 01-30-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wemabikiniguy

Skinz are superb Living in UK, I have to pay postage and customs duty that put them out of reach. Do they have a UK concessionaire or agent?

TX_Micro 02-04-2021 12:31 PM

Many choices

There are so many choices in swimwear. My collection is quite a few from beachndance, CoverMale, Snyder, and skinzwear.

Ethanroy011 02-05-2021 08:26 AM

Jocks

Wel, Daily jocks, daniel alexander mens bikini style are the best.