Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Summer in the band (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1397)

a speedo minded guy 09-15-2015 12:45 AM

Keep up the great work. Always fun and interesting chapters.

a speedo minded guy 10-14-2015 12:46 AM

Bump

Hi STS, looking for a new chapter

Captain.Jammer 10-27-2015 01:21 AM

Ready for more!

Hey, SwimTeamSpeedo!

Fantastic work!!

I had been away from home and the board for a few months. But finally, just now, found some time to get caught up on your amazing story. I love the developments and the surprise from Sheri and the amazing maturity and level-headedness of Chris. I did see that you had Jammers in a recent chapter, again! ;)

It has been a while, but I hope another chapter is in the works. You write so well. I appreciate all your efforts to create a believable and entertaining story for us. Thank you!

Captain.Jammer 10-27-2015 01:25 AM

Wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsonspeedo
Gad, yet another pair of sperm-stained briefs with which to contend. I should buy stock in the company making Oxyclean. This series is crazy hot.

So next installment of this series he's getting a show. We'll see where that goes!

Damn. Now I'm hard again.

CrimsonSpeedo, so glad you are along for the ride and sharing your experiences to enhance the story line!

So what happened with the reading of the next installment?

SwimTeamSpeedo 11-01-2015 01:22 PM

29: Conflicting Desires

“Here, I got this for you,” Sheri announced as she tossed Chris a small box wrapped in silver paper. “Thought you might like it.” Chris blushed as he took it, felling embarrassed that he did not have a gift in return.

“I wish I had something to give you,” he said a he started the pull the paper from the box, carefully opening the seams rather than ripping it from the small box.

“Seeing you is my gift,” Sheri replied as she rubbed Chris’s chest. He was still very erect in the silky pouch bikini. Sheri slide her hand down and rubbed that part of him, too. Chris flinched at her touch, he was so ready to explode, his erection firming to her touch.

“Very nice,” he said as he held up the small green swimsuit. “It’s pretty tiny,” he added, “just the way you like them,” he smiled.

“I thought maybe you could wear it tonight,” she asked. A coy grin on her face. Sheri headed off to get changed in the small guest room of the condo.

Chris stood alone in the bathroom. He rubbed himself across the front of the pouched briefs he still had on. He was aroused, erect, and ready. He teased himself, feeling his body stiffen inside the silky grip. “Damn, I am so ready,“ Chris thought. He slipped off the silky blue briefs, his fully erect manhood now free of the material. Chris turned on the shower, and stepped in. Rather than actually shower, he was doing more to make himself aroused.

“I shouldn’t do this,” he thought, feeling conflicted between the urge to go all the way and hold back. The sensations he was feeling told him to finish. He was close, it wouldn’t take much.

“Sweets, you ready?” Sheri’s voice called.

“Um, yeah, in a minute,’ Chris called back. Just as he did, he heard a tap at the door.

“May I come in?” Sheri asked. She did not wait for an answer and the door opened as she peered through.

“I guess so,” Chris grinned at her. He was fully exposed, fully erect, and totally on display. Chris grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, his erection tenting the towel. Sheri grabbed him and pulled him to her. Sheri was wearing the tiniest green, racy bikini. It barely covered anything. She had bought it specially for him. She’d never wear something so skimpy in public. They embraced, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. He held her close.

“Feels like someone’s ready for more than a hot tub,” Sheri whispered.

“I’m ready for anything with you,” Chris replied.

They broke free. Chris dropped the towel and slid the green swimsuit on. He fought to get all of himself contained in the tiny little suit, pressing himself under the waist band, off to the right, and tying the strings tightly. He showed massively in the suit.

“oooo, I like what I see,” Sheri complimented him. “We match, too.”

“You look beautiful,” Chris replied. Sheri shot a selfie picture of the two of them using the floor to ceiling mirror.

“I’ll keep this just for us,” She said. Chris’s bulging suit left nothing to the imagination, every bump and vein of him exposed by the tight material.

Chris uncorked the wine and poured two glasses. The wine was clearly expensive, Uncle Ryan would have nothing less. He handed a glass to Sheri, who was smiling at him with an alluring look. Thankfully, his erection had eased, but he was still aroused, his anatomy tingling. He was feeling every urge between his legs, the sensation of wanting overtaking all his other thoughts. The tight, sexy swimsuit teasing his anatomy.

“Lets, get in that hot tub,” Chris said as he reached for Sheri’s hand.

“But first a hug,” she replied as she swing face to face with him and pulled him close. Sheri’s leg slipped between Chris’s she rubbed against his bulging suit. She could feel his erect, she loved to feel him this way. They kissed deep, long and passionately. Chris could feel himself becoming totally hard, the desires he had been holding back trying to emerge. He struggled to hold back, as Sheri’s leg, then hand rubbed him.

“Oh wow,” he whispered. “We better get in that tub before I can’t stop.”

“You feels so awesome,” she replied. “I could touch you all day.” They slid apart. Chris’s anatomy fully displayed as it pushed against the tight green suit, the drawstring barely holding it all in. He could hardly walk. A tiny spot of wetness formed on the front of the suit as his body released a little of the fluid of his passion.

Having given up on any hope for Chris, Sarah’s attention had turned to Grant, who was very cute in his own unique way. He was not as muscular as Chris, but he had a smooth chest with nice arms and shoulders and a flat abdomen with a light display of abs. The best part, of course was when he wore his swimsuits, the same suits as Chris. His bulge was handsome, a nice display of male anatomy. Unlike Chris, who displayed himself up, Grant usually wore himself down, forming a nice bubble. The tight lycra of his suits generally wrapped around him tight enough to show his outline bending around the front of the bulge. “It’s funny how guys wear themselves so differently,” Sarah thought to her self.

“Hey, lets go to the pool,” Sarah suggested as Grant, Len, Alex, Patrick and her came back from a walking tour around the Arc de Triomph. “I’ll see if some of the girls want to come, too.” She added.

“Sounds like a plan,” Len answered. “Maybe we can grip some more of the guys, too” The group broke off to their rooms to change.

Len laid out several suits on his bed, two jammers, a really cute square cut with a touch of floral, and a white background Ace Turbo. “What one should I wear?” Len asked Grant as he looked at all of them. Grant turned, tying the strings of his Brasil Turbo suit. Len watched as Grant slipped his hand in and adjusted himself, forming the perfect bulge of anatomy in the suit. Len smiled. “That suit looks hot,” he complimented Grant.

“Thanks, man. I love this suit,” Grant replied. For some reason, Grant started getting hard, the bulge feeling tight in the suit. He took his hand and rubbed the front of himself.

“Better to get that boner over with now,” Len laughed as he said it.

“You know I like briefs,” Grant changed the subject back to Len’s suit selection. “So I would pick the white one. But you should wear what you like.”

Len slipped on a pair of wild blue and green print jammers. The fit was tight, gripping him tightly around his legs and crotch. He had to work to get them on, and once on his maleness was clearly outlined in the tight grip. He adjusted himself, pointing upward and to the right. The tight material clearly outlining what he was packing. “Pretty tight,” Len said as he tied the strings.

“Yeah, speaking of boners,” Grant replied. Len smirked. “But that color looks awesome on you.”

The two guys headed out the door, ready for some fun at the pool. Sarah was already poolside in a white string bikini that when wet would leave little left unrevealed. She had a plan, and Grant would not know what hit him.

Sheri sat close as the two sipped wine and enjoyed the comfort of each other and the warmth of the tub against the cool evening air. A candle flickered as the breeze blew. The sounds of Paris added a sweet romantic touch, the two lovers nestled away in the middle of the world’s most romantic city. Chris had his arm wrapped around Sheri, rubbing her shoulder. She had her hand on his inner leg just above the knee.

“I love you,” she whispered as they began a soft kiss.

“I love you too,” Chris replied. “More than you can imagine.”

“You are sweet,” she replied. Her hand slid up his leg and she rubbed the front of his suit. A surge of desire pulsed through his as he immediately responded.

“I want us to go all the way,” she confided. “I think I am ready,”

“We’ll go nice and slow,” Chris replied. Chris worked to quell the surging response to the way she was massaging him. It was a fight he risked losing, ruining the romance of the whole night.

They kissed again.

a speedo minded guy 11-02-2015 12:00 PM

Another wonderful chapter. Chris and Sheri are really heating up. The wine and hot tub will probably send then both over the edge. Sarah is the kind that just won't give up. B interesting to know how she is going to go after Grant. In a way, I feel sorry for him. Keep up the great work!!!

Captain.Jammer 11-02-2015 02:44 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Another masterful chapter, SwimTeamSpeedo. Lots of building tension in this one! Will be interesting to see the release. As always, you write your stories so well.

Thank you!

Thank you for your creativity and your willingness to share. Thank you for the time it takes to write. Thank you for taking us to a world and through experiences some of us may never have, and for some, may happily recall.

I appreciate that your life and swimming experiences and friends inspire a lot of what you write. So, we get a slight glimpse in to the world of STS with every chapter. I, for one, look forward to every installment and sure do enjoy your work. Thanks, again, for sharing!

SwimTeamSpeedo 11-28-2015 04:08 PM

30: Touches of excitment

“Hi guys,” Ashley said as they passed in the hall, the guys in their tight swimsuits, Ashley’s eyes wandering right to their mid sections. Ashley played the oboe and was a very petite, cute girl. She was very much an introvert who did little beyond the sponsored events.

“Hi Ashley,” Grant replied, blushing a bit. Grant had eyed her since the start of the trip, but was too shy to pursue it. He had never told anyone, not even Chris. The stirring in his swimsuit evidence of his attraction. They passed when grant mustered the courage. He turned and called out, “Hey, Ashley, we are going down to the pool, want to come? It will be a bunch of us. Sarah and some of the ladies, too.”

Ashley looked Grant up and down and gave him a cute smile. How could she refuse, she thought to herself. He was so cute. “Um, yeah, sure,” she replied. “Let me get changed. I’ll see you down there.”

“Cool,” Grant replied. “I’m glad you are coming.”

The guys got on the elevator. They were alone. “Dude, I thought you were going to bone right there,” Len exclaimed. “I didn’t know you liked her.”

“You gottta admit, she is pretty cute,” Grant replied. The elevator had stainless steel, reflective walls. The guys images reflecting back at them. They stared at their own bodies as the car descended to the pool level. “Two hot studs,” Grant broke the moment of silence. They both laughed.

There was a side of Ashley they did not realize. She had a very passionate side when it came to guys. She was not the quiet girl who played oboe when it came to romance. In fact, her oboe skills were second to her skills making guys want her. By the end of the night, one of the guys would be putty in her hand.

Except for an older couple sitting at a table playing cards, and Sarah, the entire pool was open. Len and Grant walked in, the couple turned and looked, but said nothing. The lady smiled. They young guys were cute, especially the one in the slight suit, she thought. “Handsome boys,” she said softly to her husband. A tingle in her let her know she still had the desires of her younger days. She slid her hand on the older guys leg, up high, feeling him. He smirked as he felt his own reaction. His tight black square cut bulged a little. They would shortly leave and make love, he all the while picturing her husband as the cute young man in the tight swimsuit at the pool.

Sarah was alone in a lounger. She smiled at the guys as they entered. She patted her hand on an adjoining lounger. He guys headed over.

“Cute swimsuits,” Sarah offered. “really cute.” She reached out and touched Grant’s cute Brasil suit on the front side with the tips of her fingers. One more inch left and she would have touched parts of him that she really wanted to tease. Grant smirked.

“Thanks, I love this suit,” Grant replied.

“Your’s is cute, too,” she said to Len, but she did not touch.

The guys sat back in the two loungers on either side of Sarah. Sarah rubbed Grant’s butt as he turned to sit down. He desires were clearly being expressed, already. Sarah was already very aroused, but her arousal not as visible. Grant laid back as Sarah watched.

Grant was stretched out in the lounger when Ashley walked in, alone in a white cover up. Grant looked so cute, his long legs spread slightly, his flat smooth abdomen and modestly muscular chest. The best part was the way his tight suit molded his manhood, clinging to his anatomy, revealing himself to anyone who cared to look. Grant wasn’t erect, but he was aroused, for whatever reason. He usually was when in his favorite suits. The arousal showed, even his cut line was clearly displayed by the well filled in suit. He slid his hand over himself, feeling his own bulge, unaware that Ashley or Sarah were watching. The touch felt good, the feel of the lycra bulge under his hand. His mind wandered as he made himself become more erect. He loved the tight grip of the suit against his groin.

“Hey guys,” Ashley called over as she walked toward them. “Hi Sarah, didn’t realize you were coming.” Ashley gave her a coy smile. Both ladies were surprised by each other, but said nothing. The tension between them hung in the air.

“Cool, you made it,” Grant replied, quickly pulling his hand away from his bulge. Ashley’s eyes fixated on the swell of is suit and how well equipped he looked. He was pointed down, his anatomy forming a large ball of desire that tucked between his legs, the end of his swollen part almost between his legs. Len also watched as Grant displayed himself in the tight suit. Len’s own jammer started to swell as he appreciated the view of Grant getting more aroused.

Ashley slipped out of the cover up, revealing a very tiny, almost nothing string bikini in white with red polka dots. She looked hot, and Grant responded immediately, the grip of his suit getting tighter. “Wow, you look great,” he replied. Sarah seethed with rage underneath her calm display.

“Thanks. Hey, I had trouble tying this side of my suit,” Ashley said, “would you mind retying it in a nicer bow?” she asked Grant.

“Um, sure,” Grant replied, as he sat up and swung his legs to the side of the chair. Ashley stepped between his legs, the fronts of them touching Grant’s upper thighs.

“Just pull the strings and then retie them,” Ashley replied. “But be careful, if you don’t hold them my suit will fall off.” Grant gently untied and retied the bow, forming a perfect tie. He also formed his own perfect bulge, his mind having desires beyond untying Ashley’s suit.

“I think I need to jump in the water,” Grant said nonchalantly. As he stood the grip of his suit tightened. He adjusted the fit and grip with his hand as Sarah and Ashley watched.

“I’ll join you,” Len chimed in.

I love seeing guys get excited in their Speedos, Ashley thought to herself. It was a throwback to her days on swim when the girls would plot to tease the guys. It was the best part of swimming for her. As the guys jumped around in the pool, Sarah and Ashley said nothing.

“Dude, I can’t believe she did that,” Grant said to Len. “I almost shot my load, f..k”

“Yeah, man. I could tell. She had you pretty torqued,” Len replied. “You gave them a good show,”

Grant laughed. “Yeah, I guess so. I’m still hard. It won’t go down.”

“That’s a problem,” Len teased. “Maybe you got an erection that will last four hours. Better see a doctor.”

“Shut up,” Grant replied. He dove underwater. His silhouette outlined in the water.

Ashley looked at Sarah. “Should e join them?” she asked.

“Why not,” Sarah replied.

The two ladies jumped into the pool. Grant was about to have more than just a lingering erection to deal with. Ashley swam right to him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she got to him. As she did, the pool door opened and more of the band came in.

Hey, want to try those singlets we bought?“ Alex suggested to Patrick as the two guys laid side by side on the bed, still in their shorts from the walking tour of Paris. Their chest were bare, and the two occasionally fondled each other’s pecs. Neither Patrick nor Alex had ever worn a wrestling singlet before, but when they found them at the small sports store before they left for Europe, they each picked out one. They knew immediately they had to try them. They had never actually put them on, at least not with each other. Patrick’s was green with yellow trim, Alex’s was the opposite, shiny yellow with green trim.

The room was dark, just the glow of the city lights through the window and the shimmer of light from a scented candle burring on the desk. It was the perfect romantic night to be alone. Chris was off with Sherrie, the other guys were doing their own things. Patrick an Alex were ready for time alone to explore deeper their relationship.

“Hmm, that would be fun,” Patrick replied. He was holding Alex’s hand, he rolled over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Can’t wait to see you in yours,” he added. His hand wandered to Alex’s crotch, a quick feel. “Especially this part,” he added he felt Alex’s manhood inside the shorts.

“Your sweet,” Alex replied. “But don’t start anything you won’t finish,” he teased.

SwimTeamSpeedo 11-28-2015 04:09 PM

30 continued

The two guys rose and shed their shorts and the swimsuits they had on underneath. They stood naked, faced each other. The desire took them as they embraced. Their parts came together and touched as they kissed. They embraced in a long deep kiss, pulling each other close. They almost did not stop, nearly giving in to the passion raging between them.

“Let’s slow down,” Alex whispered.

“Okay, if we must,” Patrick replied as they slipped back and smiled at each other. They were a handsome couple, Alex slightly taller and thinner, his skin more fair in color, matching is camel blonde hair. Patrick was darker complexion, a little more muscular. Alex rubbed Patrick’s naked butt, causing Patrick’s erection to hold firm. They both were caught in a desire to continue and a desire to play in the singlets.

“Okay, that’s it,” Alex finally said as he broke free. Alex grabbed his yellow singlet and slipped his feet through the legs, pulling the shiny material up across his knees and thighs. Patrick stood naked and watched, his anatomy sticking straight out and up as his arousal continued, watching Alex slip himself into the tight fitting garment. The material formed around his bulging anatomy, as Alex struggled to slip into the very gripping fit. He looked absolutely hot and desirable. As he finished, he turned toward Patrick and displayed himself. “This feels amazing on,” he said. The garment gripped every inch of his body from his mid thigh through his chest. His bulge outlined his anatomy, which was positioned straight up. The yellow was almost sheer, leaving little hidden.

“Wow, that looks so cool on you,” Patrick replied.

“Get your on,” Alex encouraged. Patrick followed the same process, adjusting his aroused anatomy into the snug grip as he pulled the singlet over his abdomen. The tight grip was turning him on even more, as he grew more erect inside the suit. The green was less revealing, but still outlined him perfectly. Patrick adjusted the crotch, the grip also outlining his balls. “Wow, that is quite a grip,” Patrick said as he did. Once both were in the singlets, the other difference in the two guys was clear, as the tight lycra singlets outlined the cut features of Patrick and the uncut smoothness of Alex.

“Patrick, you look scrumptious,” Alex complimented his love. Alex reached out and rubbed his hand all over Patrick’s chest, abdomen and even the outline of his anatomy.

“Oh man, slow down, I could shoot any minute,” Patrick exclaimed, as he held back the urge caused by Alex’s sensual massage. Alex smirked.

“That was the idea,” Alex teased. The two guys embraced, feeling the smoothness of the lycra as they rubbed chest to chest. The kissing and touching between them was heating up fast.

"Hey, I have an idea," Patrick offered. "It will make you crazy."

Captain.Jammer 11-28-2015 05:12 PM

Fantastic, as always!

Another great chapter, SwimTeamSpeedo! I am loving the new developments! Thank you for continuing!

solarguy 11-28-2015 10:43 PM

Thanks for continueing this awesome story!!!! Love it!!

a speedo minded guy 12-01-2015 02:56 PM

Another great chapter. In a way, I feel real sorry for Grant, he doesn't know what's coming at him. On the other hand, I wish I was Grant, 2 women fighting for him. Alex and Patrick seem to be really getting closer to each other while exploring their relationship. STS, no mention of Chris and Sheri? Keep up the great work!!!!

SwimTeamSpeedo 12-20-2015 12:54 AM

31: The dream

NOTE: This chapter is a bit more graphic.

Chris and Sherie laid on their backs, side by side, holding hands. The white sheet laid across their naked bodies, a bump where Chris’s anatomy displayed its still aroused state. The room was lit by two vanilla scented candles and the glow of a red light from a sign glowing in from the street below. They were still both damp from the heat of their love making. “You were amazing,” Sherie whispered in Chris’s ear. “So sweet and gentle.”

“I love you so much,” Chris replied. “I am so glad you flew out.”

“How about we get cleaned up?” she suggested.

The two showered together. Her soft hands slowly slid off the protection he had worn. She soaped up and washed him, the slippery soap making it easy for her to massage him, Chris quickly grew hard again. He started to moan as she took control of his desires. It didn’t take long before he released in several powerful thrusts.

“Feel better?” she whispered as they held under the water. Chris hugged her.

“That was fun,” he whispered. “Thank you.” he added,

“Let’s get in our suits and go watch the moon,” Sherie suggested.

Alone on the dark rooftop, they sipped the last of the wine. Chris wore a white background Turbo Aces swimsuit. Sherie wore a cute cover up with nothing on under. The two sat side by side on the small loveseat watching the city go by and the moon hang low. Despite all the love so far, Chris was getting hard again, his youthful body full of endless sexual prowess. They kissed under the stars as she held his inner leg and gently fingered the small band of white swimsuit between his legs. .

Ashley stood facing Grant as he stood at the wall of the pool. She was so close to him that he could feel her occasional rub on his bulge. The pool area was now filled with twelve members of the band, but Grant was the only one in a brief style suit and Len the only guy in jammers. The rest of the guys wore boardies or basketball shorts.

“I love your swimsuit, it makes you look so hot,” Ashley said. She was the only girl in a string bikini. Sarah’s was close, but not as revealing. She placed her hands on the edge of the pool , blocking Grant in. She slid closer in. “Are you a swimmer?” she asked. Her leg intentionally rubbed the front of his suit, she could feel the outline of his manhood against her upper leg. Grant could not move.

“No, just like the swimsuits,” Grant replied.

“Wow, you look like a swimmer,” she replied.

“Thanks,” Grant replied. “Your bikini is pretty,” he replied.

“I’m glad you like it, I love skimpy swimwear,” Ashley replied. “On guys, too.: With that she rubbed her leg against him. He had already been aroused, now he was getting hard.

“Oh wow,” Grant replied not referring to anything she said, but expressing what he was feeling. “I can’t believe she is doing this,” he thought to himself as she continued to tease him. He slide her hand away fro the wall, “I need to swim a little,” he said as he slipped out from her trap. She smiled at him, she knew what she had done.

Len was hanging out across the pool with a group of guys. They had found a small foam ball that they batted around. Grant swam up to the group and joined them. Ashley watched from afar. “Looks like Ashley really wants you,” Len said as Grant stood. The swim had calmed his situation.

“She about jacked me off with her leg,” he whispered to Grant. “She was all over me.”

“We could tell,” Len replied. “Looked like she was going to do you right there.”

Alex laid on the bed, his arms and legs spread out, still in the tight yellow singlet, just as Patrick instructed. He watched as Patrick wrapped some soft strips of material around Alex’s legs and arms and tied his down to the four corners of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Alex asked.

“You’ll see,” Patrick replied. Patrick was already sporting the bulge of arousal in his green singlet. Once he was done he asked “how does that feel?”

“Weird, I feel like I am trapped.” Alex replied.

“Perfect!” Patrick replied, as he sat next to Alex on the bed and began to rub his hand across Alex’s chest and nipples, feeling them through the tight lycra. He leaned over and kissed Alex’s forehead as his hands gently caressed down along the yellow wrapped abdomen. Patrick smiled as he watched Alex’s bulge grow, his forward laying manhood swelling in the grip of the tight lycra.

“Oh man, that feels awesome,” Alex replied. “Kiss me again,” he asked. Patrick did, a long kiss as he laid alongside him. Alex could feel Patrick against him. Patrick was already rock hard inside his own singlet. Patrick rubbed that part of him against Alex’s side. He wandered his hands down from the abdomen and felt every outline of Alex’s manhood anatomy. Alex wiggled against the hold of the ropes as the sensations of arousal inside him. He felt Patrick pressing into him.

“Oh man, watching you is making me so horny,” Patrick whispered. They kissed again.

“I can tell,” Alex replied.

Despite all effort to control himself, Patrick couldn’t. As he rubbed along Alex’s body with his hand and held Alex’s anatomy he felt himself succumbing to the power of release. “Oh no, I can’t stop it,” Patrick cried out as the first massive thrust explode inside the singlet. He pressed against Alex as his body pulsated with each burst, the singlet becoming soaked with the juices of his passion. The two laid still for a moment as the final releases came out. “Sorry man, I came way to fast,” Patrick said softly.

Alex kissed Patrick. “It’s cool,” he whispered. “You felt amazing.”

Patrick returned his focus to Alex, as he laid his head on Alex’s chest as let is hands wander all parts below that. Alex’s bulge grew more massive, his erect state fully outlined. Patrick teased him, feeling Alex pushing against the entrapment of the tie down. “Oh wow, this is wild,” Alex said as he wiggled his legs, his urges in the singlet increasing. He felt himself growing inside the tight grip of the singlet. It was such an erotic feeling, wrapped all over in the tight lycra material. Patrick’s wandering hands driving him wild.

Sarah gave up hopes of Grant, turning her attention to one of the guys in board shorts, who was showing little interest in her advances. Grant was playing ball with the guys when Ashley came up behind him and grabbed him around the waist. Her hand wandered across his abdomen and down the front of his tight swimsuit, not stopping at his waist, instead sliding over his bump , slowly feeling him and the sliding back up to his abs. “Maybe we can do the hot tub,” she whispered.

“Sure,” replied Grant, as Ashley lead him across the pool to the steps. The walking helping ease the sexual urges he was feeling between his legs. “Come on guys,” he called to the rest of the gang.

Ashley entered the large hot tub spa first. It was a large oval shape with room for at least a dozen. The water was a steaming 104 degrees, feeling hotter after being in the much cooler pool. Grant and Ashley sat at the far end of the oval, where the jets seemed to be a bit more forceful. Within minutes the spa filled with the rest of the friends, a collection of guys in anything from Speedo suits to Len in jammers to a few dudes in board shorts. Ashley had on the skimpiest of the ladies suits, a collection that ranged from nearly nothing on Ashley to a full one piece Tyr on one of the young ladies who was also a swimmer.

“Dudes, all we need now is some beer,” suggested one of the guys. They all agreed that would be a great addition.

“Yeah, cold beer, hot water, we’d probably pass out and dehydrate,” replied Grant.

“Only you would,” teased Len. “Lightweight!” the gang all laughed at that.

As the group joked and teased, Ashley’s hand rested on Grant’s knee. She was sitting close to him, their legs touching. “So, we leave tomorrow,” Grant said. “I’ll miss Paris,” he added.

“Yeah, this was a fun few days,” Ashley chimed in. “wish we could stay longer, so much to see.”

“Maybe we can come back someday,” Grant replied.

“That would be sweet,” Ashley replied, as she did she slid her hand up Grant’s inner leg. He flinched as she got close to his crotch. All those days of swimming, Ashley knew exactly how to turn on a guy in a Speedo, and she loved doing it. No place to hide their arousal, she loved the show of an erect guy in a tight swimsuit. Her hand did not stop and she was slowly stroking the sweet spot between Grant’s legs. Grant smirked as he felt her making him hard, her hands hidden by the bubbles of the jets. He was not sure what to say, so instead he just concentrated on maintaining control.

Ashley knew she had him trapped, aroused and getting more horny by the minute. She was enjoying every moment of it.

SwimTeamSpeedo 12-20-2015 12:55 AM

31 Continued

_____

“Oh man, Patrick.” groaned Alex. He was so aroused and so badly wanted to release. “Please…” he pleaded. Patrick continued to tantalize the singlet wrapped body, his anatomy fully erect inside the tight yellow lycra. Alex pulled and contorted against the entrapment of the ties. He so badly wanted to release, but for whatever reason was not able to actually let go.

“I can’t get myself all the way,” Alex cried as Patrick massaged the outline of his anatomy. “Oh please…” Patrick himself was again fully aroused, about ready to release for the second time. Patrick did all he could to bring Alex all the way.

Finally, after several more minutes, Alex felt the surges starting to erupt, working there way through his body. “Oh thank you,” he moaned as his body suddenly pulsated and thrust, throwing his midsection forward. It was the most powerful explosion he had ever felt.

“You were awesome,” Patrick whispered as Alex’s final surges eased. Patrick, however, was anything but finished, his own singlet again revealing his arousal.

“Oh man, that was wild,” Alex gasped.

The two laid side by side, Patrick untied Alex’s arms, allowing Alex to finish off Patrick’s need.

“Oh man, that was great,” Patrick proclaimed. “I love you.”

“You owe me one,” Alex teased as Patrick had let go for the second time of the evening.

Sherie laid her head on Chris’s chest. It was 4 am, Chris was asleep, laying on top of the covers. He was naked but for the Turbo Ace of Diamonds swimsuit he was still wearing. His breathing sounded so peaceful and Sherie smiled at the thought of how handsome and sexy he looked laying there. His white swimsuit stoof out in the lark room. His legs were spread about the width of his shoulders, his right hand resting on his upper thigh, midway up fro his knee. She marveled at how manly his bulge looked, even asleep he had the cutest display of manhood. She wondered if he slept in his swimsuits often. He did.

As she laid there, she rubbed his tight abdomen, feeling his strong muscles. Chris flinched, but did not wake. Sherie was feeling amorous, enjoying this time alone with Chris. She could feel his heartbeat and the rise of his chest as he inhaled. From his abdomen, she slowly explored lower, first along the waistband of his suit. She was careful not to wake him.

“Looks like his bulge is getting bigger,” she thought to herself. It was, as Chris, still asleep was responding to her touch. “I wonder if he feels that?” she thought. Chris did, but as he did his dream was turning erotic and sensual. He was alone, with Sherie, on the beach. They were kissing and fondling each other. He was still asleep, but very much feeling as aroused as he was starting to show. The suit was getting tight, but it was also getting tight in his dream. Sherie continued to explore Chris’s body as she lightly touched the outline of his bulge, every so softly so as to not wake him.

“Oh Sherie, you are driving me wild,” Chris whispered to her as the waves crashed on the beach. He fingers felt like a feather teasing him. His urges grew. Sherie watched as Chris really started to fill out the suit. His breathing was increasing and he moaned a bit in his sleep. On the beach they were kissing and touching each other in ways that were driving both of them wild. Sherie continued to feel the outline of is now enormous bulge, his anatomy pushing the limits of the suit. She was doing exactly what Chris was dreaming.

“Sherie,” Chris cried out, half asleep and half awake, as a surge shot through his body. The beach dream fading out to the reality of the bedroom.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” she said. Her hand wiped his forehead. He was moist with sweat from the erotic dream.

“Oh man, I can’t believe I just did that,” Chris said. “I had this dream, we were on a beach…”

She kissed him. “You’re so sweet,” she said. “It was fun watching you.”

solarguy 12-20-2015 12:52 PM

Great Chapters!!! I feel as aroused as Chris after reading them!! Thanks for continueing!

a speedo minded guy 12-26-2015 08:20 PM

This maybe your best story yet. Please continue.

crimsonspeedo 12-29-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Chris’s bulging suit left nothing to the imagination, every bump and vein of him exposed by the tight material.

My imagination goes wild when I read lines like this one. This continues to be a spermage inducing story.

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-02-2016 04:23 PM

32: The gift

Chris handed Sherie a small box, wrapped in gold paper, as he kissed her goodbye. They had just finished breakfast with Uncle Ryan, who stood back and smiled at the young couple. The gift was Ryan’s idea. He secretly passed it off to Chris while Sherie was away from the table, agreeing to take $25 from Chris, who insisted he pay for it. Truth be told, the gift was far more expensive, but Ryan was fine with the loss. Anything for his niece.

“Don’t open this until you are on the plane,” Chris whispered. “Miss you already.”

“Me too,” replied Sherie as she held Chris for a few seconds.

“Okay, time to go” interrupted Ryan as a cab pulled up. The two lovers separated. Chris in blue shorts with his Turbo France swimsuit on underneath, ready for the pool workout he was heading too. His eyes moistened as the cab pulled away. The rendezvous in Paris had drawn to a close.

Back at the hotel, Len laid alone on the sprawling bed. He was wearing noting but a tight pair of red print jammers, one of his favorite pair. “Was Grant ever turned on,” Len thought to himself, thinking about how aroused Ashley had made Grant in the hot tub the prior night. “Poor guy, he tried everything to stay from shooting off.” The image of Grant in Len’s mind was making Len hard himself, the bulge of his tight jammers growing. It had been some time since Len had a good release, his pent up urge making him quickly respond to his own erotic thoughts.
Len loved the feel of his jammers, the way they gripped his legs, wrapped around his reproductive parts, the feel of his hand gently rubbing across his manhood. He took it slow, enjoying the feeling of himself increasing in firmness and desire. He scanned across his chest and enjoying the look of his bulge in the tight print suit. He teased himself, his fingers dancing on the most sensitive parts of him. “Oh gawd, that feels good,” he thought to himself.

Len’s thoughts shifted between the urges he was creating inside himself, as he brought himself to the edge and held back, and the thoughts of Chris, how they had gone from a hostile animosity filled with jealousy to a wonderful friendship. Chris was such a hot guy, Len thought. “And does he ever look sweet in his swimsuits.” As he laid there, picturing Chris, and Grant, even Patrick and Alex, in their swimsuits, his hand caressed himself, bringing him again ever so close. He was now rock hard, the grip of the tight suit teasing him even as he stopped his self massage.

The ring of his cell phone broke the silence. It was the ring he had assigned to Chris. He thought about letting it go to message, finishing what he had started on himself, but on the third ring he picked up the all.

“Hey dude,” Len answered, wiggling his legs to ease himself back from eruption. A small amount of wetness seeped into the suit.

“Want to go swim a few laps?” Chris asked.

“Um, sure, I guess. I was just laying here in my swimsuit hoping you’d call,” Len responded.

“I didn’t interrupt anything?” Chris asked.

“Never know, maybe,” Len teased.

“See you at the pool in ten?” Chris asked.

“Sure,” Len replied. He contemplated finishing what he started, his erection still firm. He rubbed across it a few times, but decided it had to wait. The cold water would take care of it, he thought to himself. He pulled on a paid of shorts over the suit, threw on a polo shirt that really didn’t match, and grabbed his key, heading for the pool. The tight suit still teasing him as he walked.

Grant laid in bed, thinking about the events of the night before. He had no idea Ashley was such a guy tease, she seemed too quiet and introverted. “She was all over me,” he thought to himself. In the hot tub, she had slid close to him. Grant was already aroused from her foreplay in the pool, the way she rubbed herself against his bulging suit, slid her hand across his parts. Grant grew erect fast, exactly the response one would expect from a young man his age. Ashley knew exactly what she was doing, and enjoyed when he responded the way all the guys on her swim team did when confronted with a well placed hand on their tiny little suits.

“You’re so cute,” she whispered to him as she held his bulge under the water of the pool. Grant pulled away as she tried to keep her feel of him.

“What are you trying to do to me?” he asked, knowing the answer.

“Just having fun,” she had replied.

When it came to young ladies, Grant was fairly inexperienced, more so when it involved a brief swimsuit. Sure he had gotten aroused before when the band was in Belgium, but not like he was in the pool. Grant laid his head back on the pillow. “I can’t believe what happened next,” he thought to himself. He began to relive the whole thing. After breaking away with the guys, they had gone to the hot tub. He was still aroused, but at least he was not as aroused as he had been earlier. Still, he could feel the sensation of desire in his crotch. “Stay cool,” he thought to himself.

Ashley’s hand was first on his knee, then she slid it up his inner leg. Grant tried to slide away a bit, but she slid with him. The jet bubbles concealed the action under the water. She smiled at him as she rubbed her hand between his legs, feeling his balls with her finger. Grant was quickly as erect as he had been in the pool, in fact, he was even more aroused. “Please stop,” he thought to himself as Ashley continued to tease him. He could feel himself getting harder and harder. He slipped his hand over hers and guided her away from him. He tried as best he could to slow the urge between his legs. “Not now,” Grant thought to himself, the suit felt so tight against his anatomy. He was so totally aroused. He was way too close and he knew it. Ashley knew she had teased him into a frenzy, but had no idea how far she had taken him.

“You okay, man” asked Len, seeing the strained expression on Grant’s face.

“Yeah, just hot,” Grant had replied. As he did he released Ashley’s hand, which went right back to feeling him. She could feel how massive and hard he was in the suit. She rubbed along the outer edge of his bulge, all the way to the tip.

“Oh no” Grant said as he quickly stood. “I gotta get out.” He could feel himself stating to lose control, the throbbing urges erupting deep, pushing the soon to happen explosion toward climax. As he stood, his massive bulge on display. Grant leaped from the pool.

Outside the tub he bent at the waist. “Oh, Gawd no,” he thought. It was too late. He felt the pulsations as his anatomy thrust against the grip of the tight material. Luckily, his back was to the tub, but every guy knew what was happening. The surges lasted what seemed like an eternity.

Grant laid on the bed, he was again hard as he relived it. Even now, he could not believe the whole thing. “I should have been able to control myself,” Grant thought, but the tight swimsuit and the sensation of the lycra and Ashley’s actions were too much for any guy. He closed his eyes and continued to relive the rest of the drama of the pool.

None of the guys said anything. Ashley climbed from the hot tub and rushed over to Grant. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders. Grant‘s head was bent down and he was trying to cover his swimsuit front with his hands, “I can’t believe that just happened,” said Grant, wiping the front of his suit with his hand.

“Sorry, Grant. I guess I went too far,” Ashley said. She had never made a guy do that before. She liked seeing guys get turned on, but she felt bad knowing she had caused Grant to lose it. “Are you okay?” she asked.

“I need a towel,” Grant replied. He was still very aroused in the suit. As he stayed bent over sitting on the edge of a chair, the last releases as he finally started to ease off inside the tight grip of his swimsuit.

As Grant laid on his bed thinking about it he decided not to be too freaked out. “Nothing to be embarrassed about,” he told himself. “I am sure I’m not the first guy to get too excited in a swimsuit. Plus it was kind of fun.” Grant smiled to himself.

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-02-2016 04:24 PM

32: The gift continued

Chris was really looking forward to a robust swim workout, but his mind was clearly on other things. He was more madly in love with Sherie than ever before and he hoped she felt the same. As he walked to the pool, the stirrings of his love pulsated through his body. He imagined them kissing in the hot tub, his mind racing with lustful thoughts. “Is this normal,” he wondered. “Should I even be thinking about her like this?” He couldn’t help it. It had been a magical weekend, both of them living in the moment and letting their relationship go to places they so badly wanted it to, just needed the right moment. Chris loved that she liked his swimsuits, he even confided in her that he had quite the collection, over 80 suits back home to be honest. He recalled her laugh when she heard this. “Swimsuits are your version of a girl’s shoes,” she teased. Chris had agreed. A deep kiss followed, Chris could feel the moisture of it on his lips even now. His shorts bulged, pushed out from the tightness of the fully filled Turbo suit underneath.

“Hey Chris,” called Len, breaking his trance. Len smiled as he saw Chris walk toward him, he looked so handsome in his tight and bulged shorts.

“Oh, hey Len. How’s it going,” Chris replied. “Ready for some swimming.”

“Yeah man, looks like you are, too,” Len replied. Chris smiled. The two entered the locker room, Chris stripping off his shorts to reveal the hot looking Turbo France swimsuit. He was still quite aroused from his lustful thoughts. He slipped his hand inside and adjusted, pushing his semi erect anatomy off to the right side. “How was your night with Sherie?” Len asked.

“Oh man, it was amazing,” Chris replied. Len watched as Chris’s hand fiddled with his bulge, almost as if he was trying to hide that he was getting a boner. He was. Chris wanted to tell all, guy to guy, but he held back. He needed to respect their intimacy. “We had the best time.” he let it go.

“Cool dude,” Len replied. “Let’s hit the pool. Looks like we both could use the cold water.” Len’s jammer was well filled out, almost as much as Chris’s much skimpier suit.

“Yeah, for sure,” Chris agreed. He pulled the strings of his suit tight and tied them up. He pushed himself more to the right as he did so, clearly showing more anatomy than normal. “I hope we can jump right in” he blushed as he said it. Chris had dealt with situations like this, being a long time swimmer, it just came with the sport. He matter of fact headed toward the pool door. “I think I am going to do long slow distance today. I need a good long swim.” The pool was half empty, four lanes totally free. The male life guard watched as the two guys jumped in side by side lanes, his eyes mostly on Chris.

“Oh man, that water feels good,” remarked Len, who felt like he probably should have finished what he started that morning.

As the guys pushed off the wall, the Airbus plane, flying nonstop from Paris to Boston, rolled down the runway, Uncle Ryan at the controls. Sherie sat in seat 2A, first class, a gift from her uncle, who pulled a few strings, and the benefit of a not quite full flight. The wheels lifted and the plane climbed out over Paris. It was a glorious morning to fly, clear skies and calm winds. Captain Ryan banked left on the ascending turn at 5000 feet and the plane slowly curved back toward the city. Out her window, Sherie saw the Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral, both places she explored with Chris. She smiled to herself. She knew Chris would be swimming right now, and she pictured him in his swimsuit. A warm sensation pulsed through her as she pictured every part of him. “He is so darn cute,” she thought to herself.

Chris thought to himself that Sherie was probably in the air. Usually if he had any type of arousal in his swimsuits at a meet or practice, it always went away as soon as he started swimming, but not this morning. It was as if every nerve ending in his body was centered on his crotch. As he swam down the pool, the only thing he could feel was the tight grip of the suit against him. It was as if Sherie was still holding him there. He could not shake the feeling, nor did he really want to. He thought about the walk to the Tower, the kiss at the top, and the beauty of the Cathedral, it’s image shimmering in the river. He thought about how pretty Sherie looked as she smiled at each new sight. “Wow, she is so pretty,” Chris thought to himself.

The plane’s ascent eased as they climbed out of 10,000 feet. Captain Ryan came on and gave his short briefing, it looked like a perfect trip ahead. He explained the route of travel. Sherie smiled at the voice of her uncle. She settled back, wrapped the blanket around her, and pulled the gift box from the seat back, where she had stowed it once on board. A flight attendant came around with champagne mimosas, giving on to Sherie. Chris was on lap twenty of a 4500 meter non stop swim. He wondered what Sherie was doing right now, if she had opened the gift. If she liked it. He thought about her uncle, such an amazing looking guy. He looked every bit like a swimmer, Chris thought. He wondered if he still wore Speedos when he swam. Chris was sure he must, and he probably looked awesome in them. He flipped and swam the other way, each flip he could feel his relentless arousal hanging on. “I can’t believe I’m still boned,” Chris thought to himself.

The plane was level at 38,000 feet. Sherie took the small box and slowly untied the bow.

“Cute box,” said the passenger next to her. A lady in her forties, skinny, well dressed. She was traveling alone, and very curious about what was in the box.

“Thanks, a gift from my boyfriend,” replied Sherie.

“Sweet,” the lady replied, as Sherie gently opened the paper wrapping.

Chris’s mind flashed to the morning. He wondered how long Sherie had watched him while he was sleeping, what she was thinking as she looked at him. He imagined the smell of her hair, the feel of her skin, even her touch. A guy can think of lots of stuff on a long swim and Chris was thinking all of it. He could feel her head on his chest, her hand feeling his body. Despite the exertion of his swimming, the thoughts were causing him to grow. His suit felt tighter. He wanted to be with her.

Sherie wanted to be with him. She could feel his strong chest muscles under her head, she imagined him laying with her, clothed in nothing but that white Turbo swimsuit. She could feel him in her hand. He feels so amazing, she thought to herself. She opened the box to reveal a gorgeous sterling silver necklace with a beautiful ruby red jewel encrusted piece. She had admired it at the jewelry store under Ryan’s condo. “How did he know,” Sherie thought. “Uncle Ryan must have told him! “ Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled it out. She wanted so bad to kiss him, to thank him. “I wish he was here,” Sherie thought to herself.

Chris knew she had opened the box, a strange sense overcoming him as he swam. A connection no one could understand. He felt her joy as he swam. He felt her urge to kiss him. He felt her as her hand wandered down his back, as she always did, and she held his butt. He felt her close to him. He had ten laps to go, but he almost did more than just laps, his suit throbbing with sexual desire. He wanted to bad to be with her. He felt the moisture in his own eyes. He missed he so much right now.

The plane crossed the coast and began its ocean journey. Sherie looked out at the ripples of the sea below, barely making out a few large ships heading toward the shipping channel.

“Wonderful gift,” the lady said.

“Thank you.”

“He must be a special guy,” she added.

“Yes, he is. He is so handsome. He’s a swimmer, and he looks amazing. But he is also the sweetest!”

“A swimmer, good for you. I always thought swimmers looked cute, especially in just their swimsuits.”

“Yes, he does.” the two ladies both giggled.

“Keep him,” the lady ended with.

“I will,” replied Sherie.

Chris glided into the wall. His long swim done. Len was already finished, standing at the wall.

“Good swim?” Len asked.

“Great swim,” Chris replied. As he stood he was directly in front of a wall jet, the water hitting him in exactly the right spot between his legs. The massage of the stream of water felt good, really good. Chris stretched his back as he enjoyed the pulsation of the water. He imagined it was Sherie’s hand. He felt himself getting totally erect inside the suit.

“We should probably get going,” Len suggested.

“In a minute,” Chris replied. “I just need to stand here for a little.” Chris brought himself close to explosion, totally ignoring the fact that he actually had to get out of the pool.

Sherie wrote Chris the sweetest note on her iPad as the plane flew east over the blue Atlantic. The love note would be waiting for him in his locker on his own iPad. Chris would read it before he showered, as he stood there still very aroused in the tight suit. He would think of her as the shower water washed over him. It would be a long, erotic shower.

“Okay, let’s go” said Chris as he jumped from the pool, leaving behind the fun of the jet spraying against him. His suit was well filled out and bulging. The guard smiled at Chris. Len enjoyed the view as well. The two guys headed into the locker room, both showing well in their clinging suits.

dm106 01-02-2016 05:09 PM

Wow! Very hot!

a speedo minded guy 01-08-2016 02:55 PM

STS, another set of great chapters. Please continue...

vega1210 01-17-2016 04:08 PM

just started reading all of these and disappointed im caught up. please continue

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-24-2016 02:53 PM

33: Strange Feelings

The last big splurge of the Summer was a three night, two day stop at an amazing resort hotel in Monte Carlo. It was the most luxurious hotel of the entire trip, set waterside with an amazing free form resort pool with bridges, waterfalls, and a swim up bar. The ride over took them through wine country, where the busses traversed the winding roads and rolling hills, sharing the space with cyclists making the countryside trek. Their tight lycra outfits and fit bodies were as interesting as the picturesque views. Now, however, all eyes were on the glamorous accommodations of the resort, as the three buses and equipment truck meandered along the sparkling entry road.

“Look at this place,” Patrick said to Alex as they passed the tennis courts, sports courts, and the fitness lap pool complex, all done in a classic French motif. “There’s where Chris will be,” he added, pointing to the pool complex.

“Yup, already got my Speedo on!” Chris replied, interrupting the conversation from the seat ahead.

“Do you really?” Grant asked.

“Of course,” Chris replied with a teasing grin. He really did.

The buses made the final curve and the rest of the resort came into view, as did the waterfront view and just part of the huge oasis style pool. “Check this out,” Alex exclaimed to anyone listening. “This place is glamorous!” The bus stopped, they were in the second of the three busses.

“Okay young men and women,” the bus lead stood. “We need to get you all checked in. We’ll give you your keys as you get off the bus. Our only concert is tomorrow at 5 on the terrace. Dress will be concert casual uniform. We have a one hour practice at 8 tomorrow in the Grand Ballroom. Time is short, so you need to be one time and ready to go. No excuses, okay. Any questions?” The lead closed.

“What is dress for practice?” one of the young ladies asked.

“Whatever you want, casual is fine. Shorts, T shirts?”

“Can Chris wear his Speedo?” one of the guys asked, teasing. Chris blushed.

“If Chris wants, he can wear his Speedo, whatever, as long as Chris and the rest of you are ready to go at 8,” the reply came. “Oh yeah, dinner tonight is voucher, so tonight is yours to have fun. Welcome to Monte Carlo.”

The hotel was amazing. Marble entry, gorgeous landscape, the aroma of blooming flowers wafting through the air. Chris and Alex’s room was on the pool side, five floors up. It was a grand room with a huge balcony overlooking the pool area. There was a sitting room and a large bedroom with a king size bed. The bedroom had its own balcony overlooking a water garden. The two guys looked at each other with a perplexed grin as they realized there really was just the one bed.

“Oh well,” said Chris.

“I can sleep on the sofa,” replied Alex.

“It’s really not a big deal,” Chris said. “plus you’ll probably be with Patrick most of the time.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Alex replied.

“Let’s get changed and go check the place out.” Chris changed the subject. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his ribbed abdomen and muscular upper body. Alex always enjoyed watching Chris change. When the shorts came off to reveal Chris in just a tiny blue bikini brief, Alex about jumped out of his skin. Chris’s bulge in the tight underwear teased Alex’s senses.

“What are you going to wear?” Alex asked.

“Not sure, yet. I’ve got this cool Turbo suit that looks like a hamburger. I have never worn it, it is a little corny, but I thought it might be fun,” Chris replied.

“I’ve never seen it, what does it look like.” Alex asked.

Chris reached in his bag and pulled the suit out, still in the plastic Turbo bag. “Take it out, if you want,” Chris replied. Now totally naked. Alex was still fully clothed, which made for an interesting contrast. Alex slipped the suit out from the bag.

“I love it, so off the wall!” Alex replied. “When did you get this?”

“Right before we left, I saw it an liked it. But I wasn’t sure about wearing it,” Chris replied.

“I think it will look great on you!” Alex replied. He handed the suit and the empty bag back to Chris.

“How about you?” Chris asked.

“Not sure, maybe my USA Turbo, the one like yours.” Alex replied. “Patrick really likes me in that one,” Alex blushed a little.

“Yeah, you do look pretty hot in that one,” Chris replied. “I’m going to shower first,” Chris added as he tossed the suit on the bed and walked in the bath. Alex smiled as he watched the gorgeous naked body walk away, the brand new Turbo laying on the corner of the bed. As the shower water turned on, Alex picked the suit up again and started to admire it. Chris knew he would.

As the shower water ran over Chris’s body and he soaped and lathered himself up, he became quite aroused. He washed himself there, gently massaging his anatomy with his soap filled hands. He was becoming very turned on, which caught him off guard. Usually when this happened it was because he was thinking about Sheri, but at the moment he was actually thinking about Alex, picturing him in his USA Turbo suit, how amazing he looked, not so much muscular, but more “boy next door” like. For whatever reason, Chris began to wonder what it would be like with another guy. He had never confided in anyone that he admired cute guys in swimsuits, but he had never lusted over them, at least not until now. He could never betray Sheri, he thought. Still he wondered. Those thoughts brought him to full climax.

Alex slipped out of his shorts. He held the suit up, then against him, wondering what it would look like on. He never went any further than that. He laid the suit back down on the bed. He heard the water turn off and Chris slide the shower door open.

“Your turn,” Chris yelled out, as he wrapped a towel around his dripping body.

“Cool,” Alex replied. He picked out his own Turbo suit from the bag, smiling at the thought that Chris said he looked hot in it. Also naked, Alex walked into the bathroom, Chris was wrapped in a towel at the sink, getting ready to shave. Alex hung his Turbo suit on the door handle and turned on the shower. Chris watched in the mirror as Alex began to shower. Things began to stir under the wrapped towel.

Aiden and Patrick’s room was on the fourth level, overlooking the gardens. It was smaller than Alex and Chris’s, a more basic room with two queen beds, a small sitting area and one modestly sized balcony. Luck of the draw. Aiden, who rarely stayed in the room, opting to spend the nights with his girlfriend, put his luggage on the stand. “I’ll be staying here tonight,” he announced to Patrick. “Sorry.”

“Hey, it’s cool. It is your room, too,” Patrick replied. Of course it messed up any plans of a night alone with Alex.

“Lizzie wants a night alone to go girl stuff, I guess,” Aiden added. Patrick and Aiden got along, but since they spent a total of four nights together the whole trip, they were still like new acquaintances. “I guess a bunch of the girls are doing some spa thing tonight. Looks like its guys night, too.”

“Well, it could be fun,” Patrick replied. As he did he was changing into his swimsuit. Aiden turned around, catching Patrick as he was pulling the Red print Tyr suit up his legs. Aiden watched as Patrick positioned himself inside the suit and checked himself in the mirror.

“Those things are pretty small,” Aiden commented.

“Yeah, I guess,” Patrick replied. He wondered if Aiden had ever even seen him in a swimsuit before. He had not.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’d wear one,” Aiden continued. “I mean its smaller than my boxers.”

“I like them. They feel great on and Alex really likes them, too.”

“I guess,” Aiden shrugged. “Whatever turns you on.” It was a strangely awkward moment for both of them.

“Thought I’d hook up with Alex, Chris and the guys and scope out the pool,” Patrick changed the topic a bit. “You are welcome to come.” Secretly he hoped Aiden would say no, he was really not all that comfortable around him.

“Yeah, that would be cool. Haven’t spent any time with you guys,” Aiden accepted the invite. He slipped out of his boxers and pulled on a pair of board shorts than hung low on his hips. Aiden was modest height, a little overweight, and about average looking. Truth was a brief suit probably wouldn’t look great on him, but the board shorts did little to make him look better.

The two guys slipped on shirts and headed out the door.

SwimTeamSpeedo 01-24-2016 02:54 PM

33 Continued

As Alex finished his shower, Chris sat, still wrapped in the towel, bare chested, on a chair on the balcony. He sent Sheri pictures of the room and the view from the balcony on his iPad, hoping the thoughts of her would divert whatever about Alex was causing him to get aroused. Ever since the night in Paris, Chris was being bombarded with sexual urges like never before. He had never had so many episodes of impromptu erections, in fact he was more often hard than not. Even now, as he wrote Sherie a sweet note, he was tenting the wrapped towel with a steel rod.

“You ready?” Alex called as he walked out to the balcony wearing just his red white and blue USA suit. He looked amazing.

“Umm, yeah,” Chris replied, “Just finishing a note to Sherie.” As Chris stood, his aroused state was clearly visible by way of the protruding towel.

“Must be some note,” Alex teased.

“I don’t know, Alex. Guess I am just crazy horny today.” Chris replied. “Not sure why. By the way, you look great.”

“Thanks, now get your suit on and let’s get going.” Alex commanded.

Chris dropped the towel off his hips at the end of the bed and slipped on the brand new Turbo Hamburger print suit. He had to struggle to get himself contained in it, which took some real finesse. He tied the strings, his still aroused anatomy filling out most of the front of the suit and clearly visible as it stretched the look of the burger. “Probably need a cold shower,” Chris said, not really directed at anyone. He pulled on a yellow T shirt, which hung low enough to cover most of the suit.

“I texted Len and Grant,” Alex chimed in. “They’ll meet us at the pool. Patrick said Aiden is coming, too.”

“Aiden, really?” Chris replied, surprised. “Damn, what brought that about?”

The two guys headed out the door.

solarguy 01-24-2016 08:04 PM

Love that this story is still going on!!! The guys seems to have a great comfort level between them…awesome!!

a speedo minded guy 01-29-2016 04:56 PM

STS, another great chapter!! Interesting what is happening to Chris. I anticipate more good stuff to come.

vega1210 02-07-2016 03:02 AM

Keep them cuming. 😯

SwimTeamSpeedo 02-20-2016 01:46 PM

34: Poolside

“Hey Chris,” called out Dr. Hale, the band’s director. Chris stopped and turned. Chris and Alex were almost to the pool. “They have a fantastic lap pool,” Dr Hale continued. “It’s at the spa and fitness center. Maybe we can get some laps in later.”

“Cool,” replied Chris. “I’d like that. I’ll check it out.”

“Alex, you can join us, if you’d like.” The director added. “Have fun guys.” Dr. Hale continued on to his room. Just as he did, the elevator doors opened and Grant, Len and Patrick stepped out. Len had on a pair of purple print jammers that fit him snugly, his short cut short cropped off right at the waist. His bulge was fully displayed, his manhood having slipped and hugging his left leg. Grant had on a pair of bright turquoise briefs that he had bought at a store in Paris. The suit was unlined and a bit daring. Patrick was wrapped in a robe from the hotel, but under he had on a sleek red print brief.

“What’s with the robe?” Chris asked.

“Um, dudes, you didn’t read the sign in your room?” Patrick answered. “All swimsuits must be covered while in the hotel.”

“Well, guess we broke the rules.” chimed in Len.

“Oh well,” replied Chris. “Too late now.”

The gang headed out to the pool area.

“You look cute,” Patrick whispered to Alex as they walked. “Maybe we can slip away later and have some alone time.”

“Yeah, that would be cool,” Alex replied as he took Patrick’s hand. They both smiled as they walked.

“Where is Aiden, I thought he was joining us,” Chris asked as they group walked across the expansive sun deck toward the enormous free form pool.

“He said he’s be down, he’ll meet us.” Patrick replied. Aiden didn’t say where he was going, but everyone assumed it was to see his girlfriend before they split for the night.

Sarah and Alice, now back to being friends, stood at the railing of their balcony overlooking the pool. Sarah had snuck some beer in, and the two girls were already enjoying the secret stash. “Looks like our show is about to begin,” Sarah said as she watched the guys lining up chairs. “Look at Chris, I think he’s gotten hotter as the trip has gone on.”

“Either that or his suits are getting skimpier.” Alice replied. “Damn he is gorgeous.”

“Grant is looking good, too” Sarah added. “Who would have thought that the shy guy would parade around in such tiny swimsuits. And has he got a nice package,” The girls giggled.

“I think the beer and the guys are making me horny,” Alice relied. They laughed again, but both were feeling it. They continued to watch as Chris laid back on the lounger, looking hot as ever in nothing but the tiny, tight suit. His bulge was amazing, and the suit looked as if it could barely contain him, which was the truth. Chris adjusted himself with his hand, still aroused but not totally hard. Grant was next to him, his bright suit was the slightest of all the guys, and the unlined material really showed off his anatomy. He looked so sexy, a surge of lust pulsated through Sarah.

“Len looks overdressed,” Alice said referring to his jammers aside all the more revealing suits, “but he does look good in jammers. He has a nice body for suits like that.”

“Yeah, and he has toned up. I heard Chris takes him swimming.” Sarah replied.

“Yeah, he does look more defined up top,” added Alice. “Even his bulge looks more toned.” They both giggled.

The girls were not alone watching the display of hot guys. Ashley was two levels above, on the six the floor. She had slipped on her pure white bikini, one she knew would drive any straight guy wild. She watched as Grant laid back in the chair, eyes closed. His turquoise suit would look so cute, with him all hard and horny, against her white bikini that barely covered her own special places. Ashley left the balcony, slipped on the white hotel robe and headed out the door. She smiled at the thought of teasing the guys, especially Grant. “He responds so fast,” she thought to herself. She could almost feel him already.

Len was laying back, looking at Chris. He was admiring how amazing Chris looked, the same way he had admired him all through the trip. He thought back to the first day he saw Chris, how Chris made him instantly hard. “Oh man, the jealousy I felt,” Len thought to himself. “He was a better trumpet player, but more than that he was so damn hot.” As Len was thinking it, he could feel himself getting aroused, the jammer growing around the outline of his swelling manhood. It had really all started the first day he saw Chris at the pool. He looked so amazing in his white California Republic Zumo swimsuit, the one that had the huge bulge and barely fit him. His hest was so sculptured and his abdomen looked like it came off the cover of DNA. It was that moment that the rage set in, the jealousy, and the lust. He both admired and hated Chris at the same time.

“But he turned out to be such a sweet guy,” Len thought. “I was a real jerk, and he still was really nice to me” Len’s eyes watered at the thought. He laid his head back, turned to face Chris’s lounger, and soaked in all of Chris’s body. He loved the bulge the best, the way his suits accentuated the best attributes of his being a guy. Len grew harder, more aroused. He reached down and adjusted, his own touch felt stimulating. It was clear to anyone who looked that Len was sexually charged. Len enjoyed the feel of the tight grip of the lycra.

“Hey Chris,” Len broke his lusting thoughts, or maybe continued them. Chris turned and looked, not really noticing the bulging jammer. “Want to go in the pool?”

“Sure, sounds like s good idea,” Chris replied. He stood, facing Len, his swimsuit at about eye level, which nearly drove Len over the brink, Len sat up and watched as Chris turned, took two steps and then took a shallow dive into the water, a perfect swimmers dive, his tight bubble butt looked amazing as he did so.

The reality of the final days of a forty five day trip was starting to hit everyone of the guys. No one had said so, but the fact that it would soon be over made them sad. All of the guys had forged such a tight bond. They knew each other like brothers, and had learned so much about each other. They shared secrets and confidences, some that had not been shared with anyone else. Best of all they accepted each other, no matter what.

Len and Chris played around in the pool, splashing water at each other and wrestling a little. They ended up along the wall in the five foot section. The water was resort pool warm, too warm to swim, but it felt nice for hanging out. “Hey, check out my flip turn,” Len said. He demonstrated it proudly to Chris.

“That looked great,” Chris replied. “You’ve been practicing.”

“Yeah, I never thought I’d be a good swimmer, and never did I think I would do cool turns,” Len replied. “You know Chris, I really appreciate all you have done for me. You made me stay in the band and you became my best friend. I hope we stay friends after this is over.”

“Dude, you are a fun guy. I am glad we worked everything out.” Chris replied. “Now, lets not get all emotional and stuff,” Chris smiled as he said it.

“Thanks, man,” Len replied as he reached out and grabbed Chris and gave him a tight hug. He pulled Chris into him, closer than a normal guy hug, and held Chris. Their mid sections touched, Len’s erection rubbing against Chris’s bulge. Both of them grew harder. Much harder. His bodily response surprised Chris, he liked what he was feeling.

SwimTeamSpeedo 02-20-2016 01:47 PM

34 Continued

Grant was almost asleep when he felt someone touching his leg, just below his swimsuit. He flinched, his eyes opening to se Ashley standing in front of him, practically naked in the skimpy white bikini. It was the slightest swimsuit Grant had ever seen on a girl, especially a cute girl. It left nothing to the imagination.

“Hi Grant,” Ashley said as soon as his eyes focused on her. “You looked so peaceful.”

“Hi Ashley, cute swimsuit.” Grant replied.

“Yours, too.” she smiled back at him. “I like the feel of the material,” she added, as she rubbed the side of it, a two inch band wrapping around the outer part of his right leg. “Mind if I sit?”

“Not at all,” Grant replied. He was already aroused, the result of her feeling his swimsuit, but at least nothing had started growing, not at the moment anyway.. He slid over a little in the lounger to make room. Ashley sat against him, by his legs. She rested her hand on his chest and another along side his hip.

“Nice pool,” Ashley said as she looked into Grant’s eyes. Her smile was contagious and Grant smiled back. Grant had a fantastic smile, bright face and gorgeous blue eyes. For a quiet, fade into the background kind of guy, he was really quite attractive. Ashley wanted him so bad.

Ashley rubbed along his chest and abdomen. Grant was smooth, free of chest hair. His skin was soft. His nipples grew hard as she rubbed along them, her were getting hard, too. Ashley bent over and spontaneously kissed Grant, a sweet short kiss, but a kiss enough to spark urges inside. “You must be working out,” Ashley commented as she felt every part of Grant’s upper shoulders, chest and abs. “You feel really strong.”

Grant felt himself grow instantly hard, the kind of erection that occurs suddenly. He knew his suit must be giving quite a display, but Ashley was blocking his view. It didn’t really matter, he was enjoying her attention and admiring his close up view of her near naked body, but for the slight coverage of the almost sheer white material. They both wanted more. Ashley bent over and kissed Grant’s forehead, then a quick kiss on the lips. Grant felt his urge surge into the bulge of his suit. The shiny blue material was now fully stretched, wrapping around his anatomy. Everything was on display, even the fact that he was cut. “Wow, you make me crazy,” Grant whispered out between his hard breaths. Grant was so close, it wasn’t going to take much more for him to explode right there.

“Looks like Ashley is all over Grant,” Len said to Chris as the two stood in the pool. Chris had already picked up the action, watching it was making Chris react with the same result as Grant. He pictured in his mind Sheri and him doing the same thing, just as they had at the lake.

“Looks like he had his hands full,” Chris replied.

“Not just his hands,” Len replied with a grin.

Ashley looked around. The guys were either in the pool or elsewhere. She was sure they were paying attention to other things. Alex and Patrick were alone in the hot tub, teasing each other in much the same way as she as doing to Grant. Ashley turned back to Grant, who was doing all he could to keep from going past the point of no return. Surges were building, he knew he was close. Ashley’s hand wandered lower, across the waistline of his tight, clinging suit. “Ashley, I think I might need to go in the pool,” Grant suggested, knowing he was losing all control.

“We will, me too,” Ashley replied, but first she wanted to tease him a little more. She kissed his chest and as she did, she slid her hand right over the outline of his maleness, gently caressing his most sensitive parts. She could feel every part of him. Grant froze, forcing every thought to stopping what he knew was about to happen.

“Oh Gawd, Ashley, please don’t,” Grant pleaded. He slid her hand away, every nerve in his anatomy now sensitized.

“But you’re so cute,” Ashley replied as she rubbed his legs up close, her fingers touching the small band of material that ran between his legs. Grant laid his head back, his muscles tightened as he tried his best to stay in control. Ashley did not stop, her hand right back on him, she ran her finger the length of his now expanded anatomy. Every touch sending an impulse through Grant.

“No, Ashley, please,” Grant whispered. He could feel the first eruption start to push up through him. He tried as hard as he could to hold it. “I can’t stop…” Grant cried. He started to shake his legs, his feet swinging in and out, as every ounce of energy was trying to stop himself. Ashley’s hand slid free of him as she held it on his stomach. “Oh man,” Grant cried out.

a speedo minded guy 02-21-2016 12:01 PM

Loving the new chapters. Poor Grant, Ashley just loves to get him off. Do I sense maybe something between Len and Chris? Hmm......

vega1210 02-28-2016 01:56 AM

Ashley just needs to go down on grant and suck him dry. Then continue to tease some more.

MISpeedo 03-19-2016 03:05 PM

Excellent story and have enjoy it very much; hope there is more to follow. You have peaked my interest. Thanks for the time to do this. I know it isn't easy.

singletlover 03-24-2016 10:50 AM

I stay away from the story section for weeks at a time so there is more to read at one sitting. Just got caught up and my-oh-my, what a wonderfully written erotic story. There is enough there for everyone. Being a gay man I usually skim through the straight section in stories, but not this one.

Excellent writing, story line, just great and thank you for you hard ;) work.

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-25-2016 01:56 PM

next chapter coming

Just been really busy... I'll get a new chapter up soon.

solarguy 03-25-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Just been really busy... I'll get a new chapter up soon.

I wish we had a "like" button here!!

SwimTeamSpeedo 03-31-2016 04:15 AM

35: Moonlight

The first surge was about to burst, but Grant somehow held it back. “Ashley, no more!” he said firmly, taking her a bit by surprise. His body wanted to release, but he squeezed his legs together, holding himself back with all his might. His suit front was wet as the results of the one failed surge seeped out.

“I’m sorry,” Ashley replied. She really wasn’t. She loved doing this to guys in swim briefs. Every guy on her past swim teams knew.

“Why do you keep doing that?” Grant asked, again rather bluntly. He didn’t wait for an answer, getting up and heading to the outdoor shower to rinse his suit off before going in he pool. He tried to conceal his massive bulge with his hands as he walked. He was so erect, and the grip of the tight suit was making him so aroused. Every feeling in his body was somehow isolated to his manhood,. He could feel his suit getting wetter with more seeping releases. By the time he got to the shower a large wet spot had formed on the front of the shiny blue material. He rubbed his hand on himself, he was still fully erect. He wanted, more needed to release.

“I think Ashley made Grant too exited,” Len said to Chris as they watched him walk across the pool deck. Despite Grant’s best efforts, he had hardly concealed anything. A splash startled them, they turned to see Ashley doing an easy breast stroke across the pool.

The luke warm, almost cold shower felt good. Grant turned his back to the pool as he let the water rinse inside his suit, reaching in to wash himself. He stayed in the shower for several minutes, trying to get his body to calm down, but he stayed hard, too hard. Ashley stood at the pool edge and watched. “He is so cute,” she thought to herself. “I hope he is not mad at me.” Ashley could not help it, cute guys made her do crazy things, especially cute guys in hot swimsuits. Ironically, it all stopped there. She had never gone all the way with a guy, wanting to wait for the right one. She just liked teasing them. But Grant, he was special. “He might be the one,” she thought to herself. The thought made excitement run through her own skimpy white bikini.

“Oh gawd,” Grant thought as his body would not relax. The tip of his anatomy tingled with desire, he was so firm. He could feel the urge to explode between his legs. He felt so trapped, the sheer little blue swimsuit seemed so naked now, hardly concealing his erection. He rubbed his hand over himself, almost triggering a surge of release. He looked down at the outline of his fully gorged cock stuffed into the tight suit. “I can’t believe this,” he thought. He really liked Ashley, she was cute and she obviously liked him. He held himself in his hand, feeling his hardness. He contemplated what to do. Finally he turned from the shower, his bulging suit now on full display as he made a dash to the pool. Grant swam right over to Ashley. He wrapped his legs around hers. Ashley felt Grant’s massive erection as he rubbed against her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. As he rubbed against her he could feel himself start to surge inside the suit. She felt it too, as Grant started to pulsate and thrust into her. With each thrust he felt an explosive release. They kept coming. He kissed Ashley as his body continued to let out all the pent up urge.

“That was amazing,” Ashley whispered. She had never actually felt a guy do what Grant had just done. Grant was breathless. Ashley’s hand gently caressed him between his legs and held him. She felt him in her hand as he still was gently thrusting minor eruptions. She loved the feel of him and he loved the feel of her. Her hand was so soft and gentle. They stayed in place for several minutes, embraced and enjoying the art of their bodies.

“Let’s go to my room, I’ve got some wine,” Ashley whispered. Grant liked the idea.

“I don’t have anything to wear,” Grant whispered back.

“I like what you have on now,” Ashley replied. They both smiled. It was going to be a very arousing night.

Darkness settled over the pool, the sun had long since fallen behind the tall mountains that outlined the city of Monte Carlo. The pool was much quieter now, most of the band members had gone off to their rooms or to roam other parts of the sprawling resort. The glow of the pool lights shimmered into the soft ripples created by the pool’s warming jets, the patio deck illuminated slightly by the soft candle-like lights that outlined the perimeter. Alex and Patrick were alone, finally, as they entered the pool area. They had filled their water bottles with a French white wine they had bought at the hotel boutique, paying far more than they should. It was one of the last remaining nights of the trip and the “rules” had long since faded to the desires to let loose and enjoy.

They two undid the robes they wore down, revealing to each other their bodies clad in the most amazing looking, form fitting thongs, a secret wardrobe attire they had kept only for themselves. Maybe the wine was flowing freely enough to relax their inhibitions or their desire was peaking to the point they did not care, but they both admired the other as they slipped out of the robes, their bodies quickly responding by filling the pouches with a level of firmness that was a prelude of things to come.

“You look scrumptious,” Alex announced. He so loved Patrick for much more than just his amazingly masculine body, but right now his body was stealing the show.

“I was just thinking the same about you,” Patrick replied, his admiration for Alex equally as strong. For all their years growing up both young men wondered if they would ever find a soul mate, a cute guy who could light fires they never dreamed of. This trip, they felt those fires light. Tonight, they knew they had found the answer they were seeking. Their male bodies every so slightly showered in the soft light of a dark lit pool, nearly naked, fully aroused, and so amazingly hot. All caution to the wind, the two lovers embraced, feeling the sweet caress of themselves wrapped into each other. It was as erotic a moment as they could ever have, and yet so totally romantic.

“Shall we?” Patrick asked as he led Alex by the hand into the bubbling water of the hot tub. He gently rubbed his love’s bubble butt, feeling the softness of his skin. He was fully erect, in fact they both were. They settled into the swirling water of the very warm tub. Patrick laid back into the corner, Alex nestled himself against Patrick, feeling his most special parts as he did. Other than the sound of the bubbling current, the pool was quiet, dark and very peaceful.

“I love you,” Alex whispered into Patrick’s ear,”

“I love you more,” Patrick replied. They kissed, a deep and long kiss.

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-16-2016 01:55 AM

36: The knot

The moon light shimmered across the balcony through the sliding glass door of the bedroom in Chris’s grand room, giving off a soft glow. Chris was alone. He slipped out of the wet swimsuit he had worn in the pool, toweling off his males parts, which were still aroused from watching Grant in the pool. Chris stood naked, admiring himself in the full length mirror. He gently massaged himself, not to bring himself to orgasm, rather just enjoying the feel of his anatomy. He did this often, savoring the results of his intense swimming workouts. He rubbed his abs, watching as his body responded to his own caress. Chris marveled at the male body, whether his or another swimmer, a secret he kept very private. He let his urge pass, as he turned and walked across the room to his suitcase.

Chris dug through his clothes, looking for a very specific swimsuit to slip on. He had bought it at a small boutique in Italy, secretly having gone back there alone after Alex and he had found it. He pulled the suit out and held it up. The tags were still on it. He admired the slight spread of material that would soon be wrapped around him. Chris slipped his feet through the suit and pulled it up his legs, the material stretching perfectly as he gently pulled it over his anatomy and adjusted the back of it. The material was soft, almost silky feeling. He adjusted himself, his body responding to the sensual feel of the material. He smiled as the spider print came to life, the spiders legs wrapping around his masculine bulge, as if it were about to attack. “I love this suit,” Chris said aloud to no one, as he admired the slight fit and awesome print of the Neptune Scepter brief. The side panels were narrow, barley a half inch, the cut in front accentuating his best features. He rubbed his hand over the front of the suit, feeling himself and the soft material at the same time. He grew totally erect. He held himself with his left hand, the last three fingers gently touching between his legs, his thumb rubbing against his erect anatomy. He spread his legs a bit, enjoying the feel of the silky lycra material and the stimulation of his own caress.

Chris made his way to the balcony, still totally alone in the dark room. He continued to hold himself in the tight fit of the suit, his left hand continuing to tantalize his desires. Chris stood at the balcony taking in the pool scene. The entire pool was quiet, but for Alex and Patrick in the hot tub. The muddled sounds of voices drifted in the air. Chris watched Alex and Patrick as they laid arm in arm against the wall of the hot tub, it was clear they were enjoying each other very much. Chris watched as the two kissed, long deep kisses full of love and lust. Their display turned Chris on even more, the snug suit being stretched to its limits by Chris’s own urges. Chris found himself attracted in a way he did not expect, a very curious desire took his mind to thoughts and urges he had never felt before. A state of arousal quickly was consuming him, just as urges were consuming Alex and Patrick. “Wow,” Chris thought to himself as he felt his body becoming consumed by his pulsations of erotic desire.

The chime of the iPad broke Chris’s trance. Sheri’s smile appeared on the screen. He stepped back and fell into one of the loungers, hitting the accept button as he laid back. “Hey cutie, I love and miss you,” Chris said into the camera. Sheri eyed his muscled upper body, taking it all in. Just like Chris, Sheri was equally full of desire and passion. He looked so hot, so sexually arousing and handsome. She felt tingles of heat shoot through her, especially in the right places.

“Show me the rest of you,” she asked. “I bet you are in some cute swimsuit.” She smiled as Chris maneuvered the iPad to show off the rest of his masculine and very stimulated body. “That spider looks cute,” Sheri added as he scanned his midsection. “Love that swimsuit.”

“I really wish you were here,” Chris replied. “I know it is only a few more days.” They two ventured into a deep and very erotic conversation.

The early morning sun woke Chris. He was still on the balcony, but a blanket covered him. His iPad was on the floor next to the chair. He was a little disoriented for a second, until he got his bearings. “where did this blanket come from,” Chris wondered. He had not brought one out with him the night before. A text on his iPad from Sheri read “you must be falling asleep sweetie, I love you.” His suit was still on, but not tied up. He slipped out from under the blanket, stood and tied up the suit, adjusting himself for a better fit. He looked over the rail at the quiet pool. A sole attendant was clearing old towels and lining up the chairs for a new day. It was barely after five.

Chris quietly slid open the screen door. Patrick and Alex were wrapped in each other in the bed, they were both wearing matching Turbo briefs. As Chris passed by the foot of the bed, Alex woke, saying nothing. He watched as Chris walked past, his handsome nearly naked body. Alex loved the suit, Patrick and he had admired Chris in it as he slept on the balcony.

“Hi Chris,” Alex whispered.

“Hi, go back to sleep,” Chris replied. “I’m going to change and go for a swim.”

“Okay,” Alex replied. “Hot looking suit,” he added.

Alex washed the sticky remnants of his lustful conversation with Sheri from his chest, wondering if Alex and Patrick saw any of that, an answer he would never know. He slipped out of the Spider suit and into his Turbo USA swim brief. As always happened as he put on his suits, he got aroused, adjusting himself to fit into the suit. Chris grabbed his swim gear, slipped on a shirt, and headed out the door.

The lap pool had opened at 5. The six lane, 25 meter pool was empty, but for a lone swimmer in the first lane, a guy in his twenties wearing an Aussiebum Superhero brief. Chris watched for a few seconds as the swimmer made his way down the lane, not fast, and did an open turn at the wall. Chris jumped in lane three and pushed off. Gliding long under the water. The cool water felt refreshing .

The swimmer in lane one caught a glimpse of Chris’s swimmer body as they passed mid lane. He eyed Chris’s muscled legs, and especially the way his bulge hung into the water. Chris did the same check out in return. Chris was clearly the stronger swimmer, and much more muscular. As the two cute guys swam two other swimmers joined the pool, both female. They were wearing blue print Speedo suits. They took the two lanes next to Chris.

Chris swam 5000 meters. When he finished, he was the sole remaining swimmer in the pool. The swimmer in the Aussiebum had finished thirty minutes earlier, and the two ladies only swam for twenty minutes. Chris did a few warm down laps, finishing off with a few stretches at the wall. The swim felt great. As he always did, Chris pulled the strings out from his waist, letting them hang free of the confines of the suit. He hoisted his tall, lean body from the pool, the wet suit clinging to him. On deck he stood, legs spread about shoulder width, and did a series of arm pulls.

“You are a really graceful swimmer,” a voice broke Chris’s concentration. He turned to see a similarly tall, very fit swimmer walking toward him, his Aussiebum Superhero suit giving him a splash of playful color. While not as muscular as Chris, he was clearly in great shape, especially the way he filled out the Nylon swimsuit.

“Hey, thanks,” Chris replied. “You are really good, too.” The two stood for silent for a few seconds looking at each other. Both eyes wandered along each other’s swim suited masculine physique, checking out how well each other’s swimsuits fit. “Cool suit,” Chris broke the silence, “I really like Aussiebum suits.”

“Thanks, I was thinking the same about yours,” the swimmer replied. “It really looks nice on you, you are the perfect build for that suit.” Chris blushed.

“You staying here at the hotel?” Chris asked.

“Technically, yes. I work here for the Summer. They give me a room as part of my deal. It’s really great, I get the use of the facilities on my time off.”

“Cool,” Chris replied.

“I am Bobby, by the way,” the cute swimmer held out his hand. Chris shook it and returned the introduction. “How about we get changed and grad some coffee, I know this great little coffee shop…” The two handsome young men headed into the locker room. Chris pushed down on the front of his suit, he could not believe he was getting hard.

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-16-2016 01:55 AM

36 continued

Patrick laid on his back on the bed. Alex rested his head on his shoulder listening to Patrick’s deep breaths. They were both sweaty and hot. Alex was naked, his Turbo swimsuit long slid off his body. Patrick was still in his, the last few releases of desire seeping out into the suit.

“That was amazing,” Patrick said as he kissed Alex on the head. “I love you so much.”

“You were awesome,” Alex replied. “But what is with the knot?”

“I don’t know man,” Patrick replied. “I guess I just must have double tied it,” he added as he fiddled with the knot between his fingers. He was flush, both from the heat of the moment and from the embarrassment of his situation. He could not believe he could not get his swimsuit untied. Even now, he was not sure he’d ever get the knot out. Alex rubbed over him, feeling Patrick’s manhood in his hand.

“You feel awesome,” Alex whispered. He eyed the tight fit of the wet, white background swimsuit. He could see Patrick’s cut line through the form fitting fabric. “ The look on your face when you realized you were trapped in your swimsuit,” Alex laughed.

“That must have been funny,” Patrick replied. “But seriously, I can’t get the knot out.”

“Let me help you,” Alex offered as he started to take control. Quickly their bodies responded to the stimulus of the touches in the right places. Alex grew hard, and so did Patrick. By the time they were done, Patrick’s swimsuit would eventually come off, but not before it got more wet with passion.

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-30-2016 03:55 AM

The end. Hope you enjoyed most of it.

sebbie 04-30-2016 07:32 PM

This needs a short epilogue about 5 years after all of this, like the end of the last harry Potter movie. The epilogue would answer questions such as
1. Did Chris end up marrying Sheri, or did his gay side develop more?

2. Did Alex and Patrick end up marrying?

3.The band seemed to have never played a concert in the last half of he story. Did the brass just get tossed to the side?