Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   Story Center (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Summer in the band (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1397)

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-26-2015 12:05 PM

20 continued

Dr, Hale, the band director was finishing up breakfast when Chris approached him, Len and Chris had also just eaten post swim, one of the last of the band members to get food before it was cleared away. Len headed off to his room to change. The two were still in their swimsuits under their now dry shorts.

“Sir, can we chat?” Chris asked as he stood in front of Dr. Hale

“Sure Chris, sit down. What’s up?” the director asked.

“How was your swim?” Chris opened, avoiding the question at hand.

“A little slow compared to yours, but good,” he laughed. “You were working really hard today. I also like how you were giving Len advice, you guys seem to be past your difficult start.”

“Yes, sir,” Chris replied. “It would be stupid to stay mad the whole trip,” he paused. “That is what I want to discuss.”

“Something happen?” the director replied, suspicious of where the conversation was going.

“No, not at all. I was thinking, I think it would be great if Len and I got to share the solo opening to Pictures,” Chris started, watching the facial reaction of Dr. Hale. “Len could play one concert and I cold play it at the next.” Chris added.

“You know Chris, I like your generous heart, but I just don’t think you get to make that call,” Dr, Hale responded. “Len is a fine musician, but I want you in the lead chair,” Dr. Hale replied. He went on to explain all the reasons why he wanted Chris in the solo lead, all very complimentary to Chris’s ability. “You understand?” he finally closed.

“Yes, sir, I get it.” Chris answered, a bit disappointed. “It’s just that Len is also really good, too. I thought it would be great if he had a chance to show off his ability, too.”
“You’re a kind hearted young man, Chris,” Dr. Hale closed out the chat. “Don’t ever let that go. Swimming tomorrow?”

“Absolutely,” Chris replied with a smile. “See you again at practice.”

Len was still in his jammers sitting on his balcony when Chris dropped by. Chris grabbed the chair next to him, slipped his shorts off to reveal his swimsuit and laid back in the morning sun. “So, it did not work quite as planned,” Chris opened the conversation.

“What happened?” Len asked,

“Well, he said you are really great, but he said hew ants to keep things the way they are.” Chris explained. “Sorry man, I guess I should never have brought it up.” Chris had no idea how Len would react and he really did not want to go back to the mad Len. The sun glare prevented Chris from seeing the expression on Len’s face. There was a pause.

“Hey, man, you tried,” Len replied. “You are a good friend,” he added as he reached over and put his hand on Chris’s knee. “We better get ready for practice.”

“Yeah, wish we could just hand out at the beach.” Chris added. “What are you wearing to practice?” Chris asked.

“I was just going to throw shorts on over my suit and a clean shirt.” Len replied.

“Good idea,” Chris replied. “Me, too.” He headed back out the door to his own room. As the door closed Len turned and punched the pillow on his bed. He was hoping Chris would convince the director to give Len a shot. He grabbed a pair of board shorts and slipped them over his jammers. The feel of the tight lycra would make the practice fun.

_________

“Hey, let’s go hit that swimsuit shop,” Len said to Chris after practice. “The one we never made it to this morning. You guys in?” Len turned and asked Patrick, Alex and Grant.

“Sure, man,” Alex chimed in. The rest agreed. It was a great practice and Len was particularly happy. The guys were attired in a variety of summer looks, from board shorts to the shiny Nike basketball shorts and tops ranging from polos to tanks, some actually matched the shorts while others looked like they had grabbed the nearest two pieces of clothing regardless of whether they went together.

The shop was a few blocks from the hotel. They made a pit stop at a bakery along the way, where the guys bought a variety of sweet things that their young bodies would burn off before it became fat. The swimsuit shop was small, sold only guys stuff, and it clearly catered more to guys who liked smaller and tighter swimwear that was a bit more revealing. A square cut section was the most covering cluster of suits they sold. Enrique was the shop attendant and his eyes lit up as the cluster of young, mostly handsome guys came in. He immediately scoped out Chris as the most amazing of the bunch, and clearly the one who had the most to show in a swimsuit.

Enrique spoke mostly Dutch and French, with very little English. He was wearing a pair of white fashionable shorts that looked like they came from the pages of Undergear’s clothing section. He had on a clingy knit top of linen style that clung to his tight, muscular frame. He was co-owner of the shop with his boyfriend, who was out running on the beach. Enrique tried to size up whether the guys were a group of gay friends or not. He quickly concluded it was a mix.

“Good morning,” Chris said, testing the language barrier.

“Hello,” Enrique replied. “Not much English,” he quickly advised in a heavy accent.

“We came in to look around,” Chris replied, realizing that Enrique had no idea what he had just said. The two guys smiled as Chris gestured with his hands to try to explain looking around. Enrique laughed as Chris smiled back at him.

“Please,” Enrique replied, figuring out what Chris was saying.

There was a great section of brief style suits, somewhat narrower than the traditional Speedo, even narrower on the sides than the Turbo suits Chris liked so much. Grant pulled out a really cool red and grey print that had what looked like a one inch side. “Guys, check this one out. This is great looking.” Grant said. He held it up in front of his body exactly where he would wear it.

“Dude, that is a pretty skimpy suit,” Len replied.

“Yeah, bet it would look hot on.” Grant replied. Enrique made out enough words to know he was about to make a sale. He pointed to the fitting room in the back corner. “Greta idea,” Grant replied as he headed in to try it on.

Each of the guys grabbed one or two suits that they liked, showing them off to each other. Even Len, who swore he would only wear Jammers, found a 4 inch square cut with a geometric blue print that was just interesting enough to try on. The fitting room got quite a workout as the guys each slipped in and changed into their new suits, coming back out to show the gang what they looked like. For a bunch of guys, they were acting like ladies at the one day sale at Macy’s.

Grant stole the show with his racy little suit. His bulge never looked so good, partly the cut of the suit, and partly his reaction to it. Even Enrique smiled and gave Grant the thumbs up. When it was all over, the guys left the store having given Enrique a great morning sale, each of them had at least one new suit, Len had two, and Chris and Grant both bought three, including a string side bikini each that they swore they would only wear in private on the balcony. Patrick and Alex each bought thongs, not for the beach, but for each other to model later that night. The guys could not wait to get back to the hotel and out on the beach. They had four hours until their concert.

SwimTeamSpeedo 04-26-2015 12:06 PM

20 continued

“Wow, love your swimsuit,” Melody said to Grant as she walked toward him on the beach. The red and grey print suit, was tiny, tight and accentuated him in every right way. His bulge was right out front, partly the suit and partly his own excitement. Grant, the once shy guy who was ready to go home was not becoming quite the daring swim fashion model, with his discovery of suits that made him feel sexy, attractive, and in some strange way, confident. They hugged, Melody feeling Grant’s suit bulge rub against her. Grant was quickly hard, and as they let go, the bulge would let the world know exactly how erect he was. Melody smiled at Grant, looking right at his bulge. “Guess that hug was a bit too long,” She added.

“Or not long enough,” Grant laughed. “Maybe I will take a quick dip in the water.” Grant headed into the surf. Melody watched, as she stood there in her own cute red and yellow one piece, with high leg openings. “Isn’t he cute,” she thought as her guy splashed in the water, bringing his body back in line.

The rest of the guys were all spread out in a cluster on the beach, some on towels in the sand, others on loungers from the hotel. It was another collection of various swimsuits from low hung boardies to the new narrow cut briefs. Len had on the square cut he had just bought, feeling a little self conscious. It was the smallest suit he had worn in public, although it was far less revealing that Chris’s and Grants. Patrick and Alex wore their matching California Republic briefs. Each day, they came out more and more as an item. Everyone was fine with it. In fact, today they shared the same large towel, their bodies close. While no one really talked about it, everyone just accepted Alex and Patrick were more than just friends.

The waves were really great, a storm out at sea made the water rougher than usual, but the weather on the beach was delightful. Alice and Sarah, who had been watching the guys from their balcony, joined the group. Alice immediately went right to Chris’s towel and sat down, her body almost on top of his. Today she had on a pure white bikini, her latest effort to turn him on. She wrapped her arms around him. “Great day,” she said.

“Yeah, it is pretty nice,” Chris replied, setting down his iPad. He had been reading his latest book. He had just finished sending a note to Sheri, telling her about his new swimsuit and sending her a selfie photo he took of himself in it. He was still aroused from the thoughts of her. Sarah smiled at him and placed her hand on his left knee.

“Good book?” she asked.

“Yeah, it is, it’s a novel about…” Sarah wasn’t paying attention as Chris described the story. Instead she started to rub the inner part of his leg, a few inches at first, but then she went all the way up, coping a feel of his bulge, feeling the outline of him in the tiny suit.

“Whoa,” Chris stopped his story.

“Is this okay,” she asked, nodding to her hand.

“Well, actually, not so far up.” Chris replied, sliding his leg somewhat away from her roaming hand. Sarah wanted Chris in the worst possible way, her own body was tingling with desire. “Actually, no. I’d king of prefer you leave my legs alone.” Chris cut the option. He was now upset, anything but aroused, and really wished Sarah would just leave him alone. He was too polite to say so.

“Sorry,” Sarah replied. “Your new suit is just so cute.” she added.

“Hey guys, how about some volleyball?” one of the guys called out. It was the perfect way to get away from Sarah’s lustful wandering hands.

“I’m in,” Chris yelled back, standing. He adjusted the front of his suit. He slid his iPad under his shirt laying on the towel. “You want to play?” He asked Sarah, more out of politeness than any desire for her to say yes.” He was relieved when she said she would watch.

As the guys started to play, Sarah reached over and slid the iPad out from under the shirt. She concealed it with her own towel. Thankfully, it had not screen locked yet. She scrolled through the messages first, reading the very erotic text exchange that led up to the night on the balcony. It was hot. This followed with a scroll through Chris’s photos where he found all sorts of pictures of “the girlfriend,” along with quite a few revealing selfie’s Chris had taken of himself. She wanted to send copies to herself, but knew she could not. She peered up, making sure the guys were still playing.

“Time for the kill,” she thought to herself. She opened up the message icon again. The string between Chris and Sheri was the first one on the list. She clicked it open and began typing.

Dooley67 04-26-2015 01:37 PM

STS,

I really liked this chapter. I especially like the continued portrayal of Chris as a good guy who is very unselfish and whose values appear to be rubbing off on Len. Likewise, Sarah continues to be just a manipulative, devious girl who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. You left us with the cliffhanger - what is Sarah doing with Chris' iPad and will she be successful in putting a wedge between Chris and Sheri. Wonderful dialogue and nice continuation of the swimsuit seeking theme with both straight and gay guys.

D67

Sirchongwang 04-29-2015 08:16 PM

Speedos

I have been reading this story for the past week, and have found my self just as emotional and aroused as Chris. I have gone to the internet to look at the great looking speedos your characters have mentioned, and have bought most of them. I too like Chris have 60 or so speedos and wear them as undies most of the time. I have never heard of Turbo and now own 8 of them, Thanks!!!

a speedo minded guy 05-01-2015 02:03 PM

Another great chapter. Love how Sarah is not going to take no for an answer and is willing to do just about anything to get Chris

SwimTeamSpeedo 05-10-2015 11:22 PM

21: The log

my team won. Wish you could have seen it. Love, Chris.” Both would be waiting for Sheri when she woke. Chris laid back on the towel, displaying his very muscular body and awesome bulge for the world. The rest of the guys followed his lead, all laying out in the sun,. Grant was along side Melody, the only real budding romance. Sarah and Alice were off to Chris’s left. Sarah plotting her next move, eyeing her prey, and wishing she could see what he packed under the sexy swimsuit.

The tight and tiny swimsuit really had Grant feeling very aroused, more aroused than even he expected. In part because grant had built up lots of sexual energy and his attraction to Melody, the feelings in his male anatomy were really strong. When he laid out, he almost instantly got hard, and not just hard, but hard with the sensations of his body wanting more. Even with nothing more than the feel of the tight suit, he was on the edge of going all the way. He’d hold out as long as he could, but when his erection got too close, he’d venture to the water and cool off. He did this several times as Melody and he laid side by side.

“I can’t believe this keeps happening,” he thought to himself as he boned up for whatever time it was. He tried to adjust with his had, but it just made the lust in his groin worse. Most guys would have already taken care of things, but Grant really didn’t like the act of taking care of himself. So, he was left to wait for his body to do it for him, mostly while he slept. It really had been a while, and now he was feeling it. He rolled over onto his erection, laying on his stomach. He looked and smiled at Melody. He wondered if she knew he was hard as a rock. She did.

“Don’t go there,” Grant silently commanded his body, as he felt himself getting more aroused. He was way too close, and he knew if he let off his guard he’d be exploding right into the suit and the sand. Somehow he held it back, his own version of edging right there on the beach. Wearing the tiny swimsuit was turning out to have been such a good idea. He had no way to conceal his state, no shorts to quickly slip on. He masculinity and his male sexual response clearly displayed, hardly contained by the small band of lycra that wrapped between his legs and around his hip. He held Melody’s hand and waited for the urge to pass. It never quite did.

“Dude, let’s go in the water,” Len urged Grant.

“Maybe in a minute,” Grant replied, knowing he dare not roll over and get up. He knew he was way to rock hard to even attempt to show his front side.

“You can leave Melody for a few minutes, man. She won’t mind.” Len insisted. “Oh, screw it, I’ll go myself,” he finally relented.

“Oh, go in the water,” Melody chimed in as Len walked away. “I’ll even go with you,” she added standing up. Grant finally gave it his best effort, quickly getting up, he tried to cover himself with his left hand. He was protruding out the front of the suit. He could not believe that he was standing in front of Melody with such a massive hard on. Even standing up, the erection would not calm down. Melody grabbed his right hand, not saying thing about his situation. She clearly could see he was huge and aroused. “Let’s go cool off,” she lead him to the water.

Rex had an absolutely stunning body, right up there with Chris in genuine good looks, but while Chris was lean and muscular, Rex was larger framed, more stocky, but very tight. He looked like an inside guard in the NBA, a “don’t mess with me” build. His personality was the polar opposite to his looks, a soft spoken, sweet guy who loved music over sports. To the chagrin of every basketball coach all the way through school, he never took up the sport, despite his 6’4” height. Instead he pursued his drums, and other sorts of percussion. “Hey all,” he called out as he approached the group. He was wearing a tight knit tank top and red shorts. His massive legs hardly contained by the openings. He looked like he just stepped off the cover of a muscle magazine. “Mind if I join?”

“Hey Rex, welcome,” Len called out. “Pick a spot.” Rex laid out his towel and striped off his shirt. He revealed a muscular chest and broad set of shoulders.

“I was hoping you guys would not all be in board shorts.” Rex continued as he untied the shorts he was wearing. He slipped them off to reveal a very tiny, very sexy older Andrew Christian swim brief in near total white with blue and green trim. The sides were narrow, and his manhood filled the front, creating a very substantial bulge. Rex quickly established that he was blessed with the biggest set of male equipment in the group, all of it barely contained in the suit. Sarah’s eyes about popped out of her head and certain parts of her own body got erect.

“Hot swimsuit,” Len complimented Rex.

“Thanks. I wasn’t sure if I should wear it, but I saw you guys in all your cool suits.” Rex replied. “So, I thought what the heck.” He looked absolutely amazing as he laid back, the tight white suit outlining his anatomical profile. Len was getting aroused watching him. He wondered if Rex might be interested in more than just chit chat on the beach. Len adjusted himself, his rapidly growing response was causing his tight squarecut swimsuit to bulge greatly.

“I’m glad you decided to join us.” Len replied with a smile.

Sheri was working when the text message arrived. She was at the front desk of the college pool. It was a quiet day. The kind of gorgeous day where the pool would not get crowded as most of the students would be at the beach or out having fun. A few hard core lap swimmers would keep a steady, but slow stream of users. None would swim like Chris. As she got to the pool, she was really missing him. It was the longing that made the message such a slap in the face. Sheri knew there was a risk that Chris would find some new girl on the trip, their relationship was just too new and too fresh.

“I sure called that wrong,” she thought to herself as her mind raced from sadness to anger. “I thought he was different, real.” The tears were just starting. “I can’t believe he dumped me like that. Such a jerk!” the rage began. She called out to Gregory to relieve her, she needed the space.

“What’s wrong?” Gregory asked, seeing the tears streaming down Sheri’s face. Sheri was strong. She never cried. Greg knew it was not good.

“Oh, nothing,” Sheri replied, not being honest.

“You sure?” Gregory asked. While he was not romantically interested in Sheri, they had built a great friendship. Gregory was a real friend and a cute guy. She always told him things she would never tell others.

“Here, read what that jerk did.” she handed over her iphone, Chris’s message still on the screen.

“Oh man, Sheri, I am so sorry. What a dumb s..t he is,” Gregory handed back the phone. “Why don’t you take the day off.”

“No, I’ll be fine. Plus I’ve got you to keep my spirits up. Just let me go get it out of my system.” The tears flowed as she ran to the ladies locker room. Gregory felt awful for her. He could not believe that Chris had been so cold hearted. Gregory stood there in his red guard shorts, not sure what to do. He almost teared up at the sadness Sheri was feeling. He had a deep, kind heart.

“What’s worse,” Sheri started as she came back from the locker room, “is he keeps sending me stuff like nothing ever happened. Look at these pictures he just sent.” Sheri handed Gregory the cell phone. On it were picture Chris shot of the beach, a frontal shot over his bulge out to the water, his bulging swimsuit displayed prominently in the center of the picture. “It’s like nothing happened.”

“Mind if I scroll back?” Gregory asked. As he did he noticed the last note before the bad one was about how he missed her and was going to be alone without her on the beach. “It’s weird,” Gregory said. “Nothing Chris wrote before or after is anything like the note.”

“What are you saying?” Sheri asked Gregory.

“I don’t know, but something’s not right about this,” Gregory replied. He just could not put his mind around it. Too much, too fast. “This just does not sound like Chris,” his mind wandered in thought as he reflected on the message he had read and the string right up to the picture Chris sent just moments ago.

SwimTeamSpeedo 05-10-2015 11:23 PM

21 continued

“I could not believe the whole thing,” Grant started out explaining to Chris as they walked back alone to the hotel. “You know how some days you are just all horned up. Like really bad.”

“Yeah,” Chris replied. “I think we all get that way, sometimes.”

“That was me today. I was like getting a boner at everything. I don’t know if it was the skimpy swimsuit or what, but I kept getting hard,” Grant continued his guy talk. “And I mean not a little, like a full on stiffy.”

“I hate when that happens. I have had days like that at swimming where even the cold pool water didn’t stop it.” Chris empathized with Grant. “I mean it really sucks.”

“I kind of felt bad for him,” Melody was telling her roommate as they chatted while getting ready for the concert. “I mean the poor guy was wearing this really tiny swimsuit and I could tell he was getting all turned on, I mean you couldn’t help but see he was.” Melody added.

“Wow, I wondered what happened if a guy gets a hard on in one of those suits. I mean I figured they must. My brother swims and I am sure he has had it happen,” the roommate replied.

“Well, let me tell you, the swimsuit barely contained him, and I could see every detail.” Melody laughed. “I mean everything. I knew he was self conscious about it because he kept trying to adjust with his hand, but I think he just made himself more hard.”

“Why didn’t you just go take care of it,” Chris asked. “You know, go to the bathroom or something.”

“I am really not into that,” Grant confessed. “I feel kind of weird about it.”

“It sure beats getting a boner all day long,” Chris replied. “I don’t know how you can just not do it.”

“The walk on the beach was the worst,” Grant continued the story, the two guys now back at the hotel, both still wearing the tiny swimsuits. The conversation was getting them all worked up again, for some reason especially Chris.

“What happened?” Chris asked.

“Well, you know we went for quite a while. We got down to the far end, past the hotels. I was major hard the whole walk, I never knew you could stay hard walking that long. You know that feeling you get….” Grant trailed off.

“So, we stopped at this spot where there was a giant log,” Melody continued the story to her roommate. I suggested we sit and watch the waves. It was really peaceful, we were far enough down that there was nobody around. Grant sat down first and I sat right in front of him, kind of pushed right up against him.”

“Wow, sounds pretty romantic,” the roommate responded, her curling iron embedded in her blonde wavy hair.

“It was, he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel him against my butt,” Melody explained. “You know what I mean, I could feel that part of him,” she emphasized with her hand motioning to the crotch. “I could tell he was really turned on.”

“So Melody suggested we sit on this log,” Grant explained as the guys stepped in the elevator. “I was like okay, but I knew.” Grant continued. “I mean you know when you get that urge, like all you can feel is that part of you. I was like that.” Grant blushed a little.

“Dude, what did you do?” Chris asked. “I mean all aroused and alone with a cute girl. I might have lost it right there.”

“His swimsuit was so tight on him,” Melody continued. “He was kind of pressing into me, and I think he was getting really into it. I mean I could feel every inch of him against my back as he rubbed. He was breathing heavy. I kind of held his knees and rubbed his legs.”

“Wow, sounds like he wanted you bad,” the roommate interrupted.

“So, she is like rubbing my legs and I am against her. I started to really get carried away. I felt myself getting really turned on, I mean like I could not stop. I was so hard, I was afraid I was going to rip right out of the suit. She pressed back into my crotch, like she wanted to really give me more.” Grant continued as they walked down the hall to Chris’s room. He was getting hard just telling the story, as was Chris listening.

“How did you stop?” Chris asked.

“All of a sudden I could feel him start to shake. He froze. He was breathing deep, almost moaning in my ear,” Melody further gave the details of the story. “ His legs became tight. I asked him if he was alright.”

“What did he say?” the roommate asked.

“He said something like “Oh no,” Melody explained. “Suddenly I felt him thrust.”

“I knew I had gone too far. I was shaking trying to stop, but I couldn’t. I finally could not hold it back and I had this powerful thrust. I could not believe that I was…” Grant finished the story.

“He was so apologetic,” Melody continued. “I knew he felt really bad about it. In a way it was kind of cute. We both went in the water . He went up to his chest.”

“He must really like you,” the roommate replied.

“Yeah,” Melody ended the story.

Chris had no idea what was going on. Sheri had not replied to any of his texts, despite the fact that his iPhone said she read them. It was late and he was laying along in bed, wide awake. Something was wrong, but he had no idea what. Alex was asleep in the other bed. Chris quietly got up, he was wearing a solid blue Nike swimsuit, one he slept in often. The strings were missing, so it fit more like a pair of brief underwear. He was bare-chested. He quietly slid the sliding door open. The sound of the surf rippled into the room. It had cooled considerably, now almost perfect.

He reached back and grabbed a towel. He slid the door shut and sat on the lounger on the balcony. A young couple made out in the glimmer of light far out on the beach. They were in love. So was Chris. But unlike the lovers on the beach, he had no idea what was going on in his relationship. All he knew was something was not right.

“Did I say something bad?” he pondered.

The indigo light of the iPad glimmered in the darkness. Chris scrolled back through all the texts, finding the start of the day.

“What the hell!” Chris blurted out. Before his eyes he saw exactly what had gone wrong. “I never sent that,” he confessed to a silent balcony. “Oh no!” he exclaimed. Chris was mad, sad and confused all at the same time. He felt helpless. Lost.

“What the hell do I do now?” Chris asked himself aloud.

He began banging out a note….

a speedo minded guy 05-12-2015 01:10 PM

Wow, what an update. Sarah is turning out to be a very bad thing for Chris. How will Chris handle this? With his usual finesse, or will it get ugly. Great chapters STS. Please continue

Dooley67 05-12-2015 03:37 PM

I agree with a speedo minded guy. Fantastic chapter with great dialogue and language. I especially liked the story Grant was telling Chris and Melody telling her friends simultaneously - it was so well executed and constructed. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how things will work out with Chris and Sheri.

D67

Captain.Jammer 05-12-2015 05:28 PM

Great story and great story telling. Definitely looking forward to more!

Awesome work, STS.

SwimTeamSpeedo 05-13-2015 12:17 AM

Thanks

Hey guys, I really appreciate the notes. I have to admit it was getting a little frustrating when the past few chapters got limited responses. As D67 knows from his great work on Tornadoes, writing these chapters is quite an investment of time and it always means something when folks write favorable comments. This was a fun chapter to write and I had some fun with the Grant/Melody dual track story telling. Glad you liked it. Hey Cap Jam, I have Len wearing jammers based on our earlier exchange of jammer vs briefs talk. :)

STS

solarguy 05-13-2015 12:54 AM

I agree with the rest of the comments. Its a great story. Lots of fun to read and I like the twists and turns with all the characters. As always, Thank you!!

Captain.Jammer 05-13-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
... Hey Cap Jam, I have Len wearing jammers based on our earlier exchange of jammer vs briefs talk. :)

STS

Wow! I am honored and flattered that you have included that in your story. And that you have shared the reason for doing so. I am glad that I, unknowingly, helped with a creative aspect of your fantastic story. Thank you!

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-08-2015 01:16 PM

22: The Confrontation

“Sheri, I never wrote that note. I don’t know who did. I’d never do that to you in a million years. Please, you have to believe me. I love you more and more every day, even as we are apart. I can’t lose you. Please write back and tell me we are okay. Please believe me. I am going to find the guy who did this.” Chris wrote. He read and re-read it and finally hit send, the swoosh sound of his iPad doing its thing. He quickly got a confirmation back that it was delivered.

Chris scrolled thought the history of text messages. “How could someone do this. They had to know my passcode.” he thought. “That means they had to be close to me, had time to watch me.” His mind raced with suspicion, but all of it focused on one of the guys. “It has to be Alex, but why?” Chris thought. The evidence was piling up in Chris’s mind. First there was the day his swimsuits were messed up in his luggage. Then, of course, the day he caught Alex with one of his swimsuits wet. Yes, he was sure that Alex had done it. “What a jerk!” Chris said aloud.

He glanced at his iPad, the note had now been read. No reply.

“This makes no sense,” Sherie said to herself. She wanted to believe him, “but doesn’t his iPad lock up,” She thought. As much as she wanted to believe him, she was cautious and unsure. Maybe he was just having cold feet on the break up. She loved him, too, but she did not want to have another let down. She read the note a few more times and started to reply, but stopped. She laid the iPad next to her and started to cry. She needed to think about what she wanted to do. The tears streaming down her face.

Len and Chris met early, shortly past 5 in the morning for one final workout before the long trek to Paris. Len had on a pair of Jammers and Chris had slipped into the Belgium logo swimsuit he bought yesterday. Both guys looked great. Chris’s Belgium suit wrapped around his maleness perfectly, creating quite a display of masculinity. Len almost popped right out of his jammers when he took it in, the jammers becoming tight gripping his most sensitive anatomy. They were going to start with a run on the beach for three miles, then head over to the pool to swim for 90 minutes.

“Man, you look great, but you sure do look tired,” Len said as they headed out the door.

“Yeah, it’s a long story, but I didn’t sleep well,” Chris replied.

“Want to talk about it?” Len asked.

“I don’t know, maybe,” Chris replied as he fiddled with the ends of his drawstrings on the elevator ride to the beach level. Len watched as Chris played with the cords between his fingers.

The weather was cool, but not cold, maybe mid 60’s. They were a little under-dressed, bare chests and just their swimsuits, a tiny brief in Chris’s case. Chris rubbed his arms and chest as they walked out pass the pool toward the beach. From the balcony high above, Sarah watched, the guys totally unaware of her, it was just past 5:30am. She smiled at how sexy Chris looked. The guys started at a slow jog, but the pace picked up quickly. Chris’s tightly wrapped butt bounced as he ran. The jammer legs of Len’s suit rubbed as he ran, creating the swooshing sound of lycra on lycra.

“So, what kept you awake?” Len asked as they settled into a 7 minute per mile pace.

“Oh, nothing I want to get into,” Chris replied. “I guess I just miss my girlfriend.”

“Speaking of girls, that Sarah seems to be all into you,” Len replied. “I mean yesterday she was all over you.”

“Yeah, she was. I even thought she was trying to feel me,” Chris replied. “Man, she tried at least three times to rub my crotch.”

“Yeah, well you do look hot in your skimpy swimsuits,” Len teased. “It is kinds right out there.”

“Only for Sherie,” Chris replied. He checked his iPad before they left. No reply to his note. If he did not have one by the time they had breakfast he decided he was going to try to call her. “Let’s push the next mile,” Chris announced as he picked up the pace.

“Your killing me, dude!” Len replied barely able to hand in as Chris pushed the pace to 6:30. The sweat was running down Chris’s chest, his swimsuit getting soaked, a sensation he was starting to feel as the wetness hit his manhood parts. Len had faded back, unable to hold the faster pace. Chris decided to hold the pace, opening a gap between Len and him. He felt like really running. He’d ease up after five or six more minutes, but by then Len would be well behind. Len watched as Chris’s muscular legs pulled him farther ahead.

-----------------

Alex and Patrick were alone in Patrick’s room. Patrick’s roommate was sleeping in the same room as his girlfriend, although they hardly slept. Both guys were wearing very skimpy thong type swimsuits they had bought at the shop yesterday. They were laying back side by side on the bed, their hands teasing each other, causing the pouches of the thongs to swell with anticipation. Neither was really sure if they liked wearing the thongs, but they both liked each other in them, the thin nylon pouch front left nothing to the imagination and displayed exactly what each guy was feeling.

“You look totally scrumptious,” Alex whispered to Patrick as he laid n his side, his hands rubbing across all parts of Patrick. Patrick was responding exactly the way Alex wanted as he watched his boyfriend fill with urge.

“You are driving me wild,” Patrick replied. It was their third round of the night, and adventure that started with their swimsuits after the hot tub the night before. As Patrick grew, the thong’s back band pulled deeper into his, a feeling he could not decide as being erotic or aggravating. Alex slid against him, his own bulging pouch touching Patrick’s leg. He began to work Patrick into a deeper state of desire, building to a dual climax that would be the best ever. They had decided earlier that the things would be their little secret, kept for opportunities just like the one they were pursuing right now.

“So, do you think Patrick and Alex are gay?” Len asked as the two ran back toward the hotel, now at a slower pace, more to Len’s liking.

“Oh yeah, for sure.” Chris said.

“Does it bother you that your roommate is gay?” Len asked.

“No, not at all. I mean I guess I really don’t think about it.” Chris replied. “Well, I mean I know he is and all, but it’s not like it is any big deal. Except when he steal my swimsuits,” Chris smirked as he said the last part.

“He does that?” Len asked quizzing.

“Yeah, he did the first couple of weeks. At first I didn’t know, but I would find my suits in places I never left them.” Chris answered. “But one day, I came back to the room and caught him.”

“Were you mad?” Len asked. “I sure would be.”

“Well, maybe a little. But it was also kind of funny. His expression was priceless.” Chris answered.

“Man, you are way too nice.” Len replied. “So what about Grant?”

“No, dude, he is totally straight. He’s shy, but he gets horny fast, too.” Chris answered. “Put him around a girl and he gets a boner faster than Superman can change.”

“He’s a good looking guy, thought.” Len replied. “Not as good looking as you. Every girl and some guys want you bad.”

“Stop it!” Chris replied.

“Okay, what about Rex?” Len asked.

“Not sure on him, what do you think,” Chris replied.

“I think he likes guys. Just saying.” Len replied. The two ran silent for a while.

“So, Len, what is your story?” Chris finally broke the silence. His swimsuit was now soaked with sweat and clinging to him. Len’s jammer was soaked through the crotch and between his legs, too.

“Confused,” Len replied silently. “I mean I want to like girls, but I really get turned on by a hot looking guy. The last two days at the beach, I just kept looking at the guys. I guess maybe I am gay, but I am scared to admit that.”

“Man, it’s cool either way, take your time.” Chris replied. “You’re a great guy, no matter what!”

“Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. The way I was to you, I can’t believe how close we are now.”

“Hey lets get wet, my suit is all sweaty,” Chris replied. They were back at the hotel. Chris jumped into the pool and swam under water, the silhouette of his muscular and near naked body glimmering through the water. Len followed. From the balcony above, Sara and Alice watched. The guys swam for a few minutes in the pool before they headed off to the larger lap pool a few blocks away. Len swapped his jammers for another of Chris’s swimsuits, this time a hot red Tyr print that fit him well and felt great on.

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-08-2015 01:16 PM

22 continued

The room was dark. It was the wee hours of the morning. Sherie had laid awake all night, so far. The note from Chris had her confused about what to do. She wanted so much to believe him. She had never dated such a kind and honest guy, at least she thought he was honest. She also knew he had a sexual urge that would be fun to explore, yet he was so respectful and shy when it came to that part. She liked that about him, he was cautious and never forceful, yet she could turn him on as fast as he would let her. She loved seeing him hard in his swimsuits as she teased him. She smiled at the thought.

Her mind flashed back to the first day she saw him in his white California Republic pattern swimsuit, a Turbo she thought, but really it was a Zumo brand suit. He looked so stunning, his six pack abs showing how fit and powerful he was. He had broad, strong shoulders and muscular legs. Then, of course, there was his bulge. It was magical in her mind. A perfect display of maleness, the white and printed material wrapping around him. Sherie loved the male body, how its parts all fit together, the anatomical display between the legs. She loved hot guys in swimsuits, not just any swimsuit, a really hot looking swim team suit. On the right guy, a brief suit filled with the male equipment on a lean and fit body was perfection. Chris was definitely the right guy.

“I know he would never do that to me,” she said aloud to herself. “He is too nice she thought, finishing her own sentence. She pictured him as he got out of the pool in the same white background suit, the way the wet suit clung to him. The way he took his finger and pulled the strings out. How the white material had become just the slightest bit transparent, just enough to know there was something special inside. He looked so hot. She started to tingle inside her own parts as she pictured him. She knew right at that moment she had to get to know him. He was so amazing and so polite.

She grabbed her iPad and started typing. Her mind rambled out a string of thoughts and she typed them exactly as they came. She wasn’t sure if this was going to be the note he wanted to see, but it was the note she had to write.

“Hey man, we got to talk,” Chris said as he came though the door to Alex and his hotel room. Alex had just come out of the shower, the white hotel towel wrapped around him, showing the slightest bump where his crotch was underneath. Alex was holding the wet, very skimpy, red thong in his hand. He was alone. Chris never even paid attention to the thong, at least he did not appear to.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” Alex replied. He could tell Chris was upset, as he stood there in his semi wet swimsuit, having just come back from the pool. “Nice swimsuit!” Alex added. He meant it.

“Dude, did you screw with my iPad yesterday?” Chris asked bluntly.

“I’d never do that, no way,” Alex replied. He knew whatever had happened was bad. He rubbed his crotch with his hand, a nervous reaction. “What happened?” he asked, cautiously.

“Someone sent Sherie a really awful note and it wasn’t me. Whoever did it had to have known my passcode.” Chris replied. “You are the only one who could have ever seen my passcode.” Chris added, leaping to conclusions. “Why would you f..k with my girl?”

“Dude, calm down. I said I did not do it.”

“Yeah, but you have messed with my stuff before, like wearing my swimsuits without asking.” Chris poured fuel on the fire. Alex turned red with rage.

“Whoa, man,” he replied. He caught himself. “Let’s just calm down and not ruin our friendship. Yes, I did screw with your swimsuits. But man, I’d never touch your iPad and I would never, ever send Sherie a note. You got to believe me,” Alex’s eyes watered. He admired Chris so much, he could not believe this was happening. “What got written?”

Chris handed over the iPad and showed Alex the text message. “It’s pretty bad and now I can’t get Sherie to write me back. I think I lost her.” Chris replied, almost in tears.

“Wow, man that burns. We got to get to the bottom of this.” Alex dropped his towel and grabbed one of his swimsuits, slipping it on. He left the strings untied and sat on the edge of the bed. He had no idea what to say. “Chris, I’d never ever do this to you,” he finally said softly. He watched as Chris wiped tears from his eyes. Alex grabbed his arm. “It will be alright. Sherie will come around. We just have to get to the bottom of this.”

The two swimsuit clad guys, truly best friends, sat side by side, knee to knee on the end of the bed. Chris laid back, Alex watching as he did. He placed his hand on Chris’s abdomen. “Dude, I got an idea. What time was the note?” Alex finally asked.

Chris replied with the time. Alex grabbed his cell phone. They were one step closer to an answer, but would it be right?

Dooley67 06-09-2015 02:42 AM

STS,

As usual, a wonderful chapter. I like the intensity that Chris (both the anger and the tears) has with his concern about Sheri's lack of response to his text, and I also like the way Alex handled Chris' accusations, not really defensive, but assertive and caring in that he wants to help Chris find out who the culprit is. I really love the way you put dialogue together, and I have to confess that I model the dialogue I create for my chapters of the Tornados after the type of dialogue you write.

D67

solarguy 06-09-2015 11:22 AM

WOOOHOOO!!!!! Thanks STS!!

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-15-2015 11:16 AM

23: The note

The band played one final, short morning concert at the town bandstand, only an hour start to finish. It was a light fare, with pops type music, fast and fun. Because it was outside and in the heat, the band got to wear red polo shirts, blue shorts, and white caps, looking very patriotic. The crowd was small at first, but grew as the band started. A soon as the show was over the director gave them one hour to get back to the busses and load for the four hour drive to Paris.

“Great concert,” Mark called out as he approached Chris and Len. Mark was wearing his bright red shorts and a cute striped shirt that hugged his chest. His shorts fit him well, tight and formed over his bulging front. Len was immediately turned on.

“Thanks, glad you could make it.” Chris replied as he reached out and shook Mark’s hand. Len followed. “I figured you were working..”

“Yeah, I am, but I took my lunch break early. Hey here is my email. Let’s link up on face book,” Mark offered.

“Sound like a plan.” Chris replied as he grabbed a notepad from his trumpet case and jotted his email, cell number and address down. He handed the pad to Len, who did the same.

“Maybe when I get back home, I can come explore Maine.” Mark said as he looked at the address.

Mark headed back toward the town pool, Len watched as his gorgeous body moved gracefully away.

“Someone’s turned on,” Chris teased. “I guess he’s cute?” Chris asked.

“Yup!” Len answered.

“Hey, lets get these instruments loaded and maybe we have time for a quick dip in the sea,” Chris suggested. “I kept my swimsuit on under my shorts.”

“Awesome,” Len answered. “Me too.”

“Hey Alex, Patrick, you guys in for a quick dip? Got your swimsuits on?” They all did, even Grant was ready. They dashed back to the hotel, only a block away. If they played it right, they had time for a quick 20 minutes on the beach.

“Any word from Sheri?” Alex asked.

“No, nothing yet.” Chris replied looking sad.

“Maybe you should write her again?” Alex suggested, asking.

“I did right before the concert.” Chris replied, as the two guys jumped in the waves. Chris had on a Speedo brand “Color Shards” brief. It was a wider side cut, but the bold colors looked fantastic on him. Alex was wearing a Tyr American Flag brief, solid red with patriotic striping on the right side. Like his other Tyr’s the suit clung nicely to him, especially when wet. “I’ll giver her some time,” Chris added.

Patrick bounded through the waves toward them. His Finals green Onyx racer brief looked stunning on him, his butt bouncing as he did playful leaps over the waves.

Back home, it was very early. Sheri laid in bed and red her note over for the umpteenth time. She made a few more adjustments in it. She wanted it to be just right, and she wanted to think about what she had written. “Is this really what you want?” she questioned herself. Finally, she rolled over, pulled back the covers and stood up fro the bed. She had to be at the pool shortly. She walked across the room in her skimpy red panties, nothing else on. She smiled at the reaction Chris would have if he saw her like this, his swimsuit would fill with male excitement. The thought made her giggle. She set her iPad on the nightstand. The note would not be sent yet.

The five guys closed out the final Belgium swim with a quick dip in the hot tub, just long enough to wish they had more time. Resigned to the fact that they had to get on the bus, they each climbed from the tub, five wet and clingy swimsuits clinging to their respective bodies. They looked like a collection of models from a DNA magazine shoot, especially Chris, who was the most athletic and lean of the group. He could easily grace the cover. They all dashed to their rooms for quick showers. As much as they wanted to wear their swimsuits all day, that was not an option.

“I think I might have really messed up,” Sarah confided to Alice. The guilt was overwhelming her. The two were getting ready for the bus trip and agreed to each wear yellow tops and colorful, stylish shorts. Not the same, of course, but close enough to be coordinated.

“Messed up? How?” Alice replied. She was confused, the statement came totally out of left field.

“Well, I kind of did something really bad to Chris.” Sarah said slowly, cautiously.

“Okay, it can’t be that bad. He’s too nie a guy to do anything too bad,” Alice replied.

“Well, you know yesterday when we were all on the beach….” Sarah started out. Alice listened intently as Sarah explained the whole situation. “So, he went to play volleyball and I grabbed his iPad, I knew to get it before it timed out.”

“What? You can’t take his iPad.”

“I didn’t take it. I just wanted to look at it, I wanted to see if he had any pictures of his girlfriend.” Sarah continued on.

“I can’t believe this,” Alice said, exasperated. “What were you thinking?”

“It’s worse.” Sarah continued. “He was texting her. So I read his texts, at least some of them. He really loves her. I got really jealous. So I wrote a text.”

“You did WHAT?” Alice asked.

“This is the bad part. I kind of wrote her and dumped her. I hit send and then slipped the iPad back under his shirt.

“You are kidding me, right. Please say you are joking.” Alice demanded, holding the curling iron too long and burning her hair. “Damn it!” she yelled as she saw her burnt hair.

“I feel horrible. Every time I look at Chris, I know what I did was bad.” Sarah continued.

“You have to tell him,” Alice said bluntly. “I can’t believe you would do something like that! How in the world did you think it would turn out. Chris would come rushing to you when his girlfriend gets the note?” Alice shook her head in disgust. “I am not getting involved. This is your problem, you need to go fix it.”

Patrick and Alex sat side by side in the fourth row of the bus. Patrick was wearing a pair of bright yellow board shorts with a black print Tyr suit underneath, which showed through the yellow. He had on a green and yellow striped short. Alex wore a pair of plaid shorts and a solid blue Speedo Solar underneath. He had on a Muhlenberg College shirt. Chris and Grant sat together on the opposite side. Chris in a very short inseam pair of Nylon Soccer shorts with a Maine Blackbears shirt. Under his cute little shorts he wore a blue Speedo Cyberswirl swimsuit that was slightly visible between his spread legs. His maleness showed in a clear bulge in the shorts as he sat. Grant wore Khaki Cargo shorts and a solid green polo top. He was not wearing a swimsuit under, instead wearing a pair of sport material briefs. Len and Rex sat behind. Len was wearing print board shorts and a black jammer underneath. The jammer leg ends were longer than the shorts when he sat. Rex wore nearly white cotton shorts with an N2N bikini cut brief under. Like Chris, Len had a clearly bulging crotch.

Sarah sat alone in bus number two, until she was joined by some nerdy guy who played the Bassoon. Alice was riding in bus three, with several other young ladies from the woodwinds section. The first time the pair did not ride together or at least on the same bus. Sarah intentionally avoided the bus the guys were on.

“What do you think of these?” Alex said to Patrick as the bus crossed the boarder into France. He handed over his Surface tablet. On the screen he had opened to Aussiebum website and a cute guy was modeling the Superhero swimsuit. The suit was hot, the guy was hotter.

“Wow, pretty cool,” Patrick said.

“Yeah, I have never heard of Aussiebum. Looks like cool stuff.” Alex replied. “Cute models, too.” He felt his own suit tightening as he started to respond.

“Check this one out,” Patrick was on to a classic style 1.5 inch side in yellow. “This one looks crazy hot.”

“I’d love to see you wearing those,” Alex replied. Both guys were getting turned on. Alex rubbed his crotch, pushing his rising bulge down. He knew he was almost fully erect. The two guys continued to explore the Aussiebum site, dropping suits they liked into the cart just for fun.

Chris was asleep and Grant was reading when the ding of Chris’s iPad signaled a new message had arrived. The trip was not about half over. Chris quickly flicked the screen and entered his new passcode. On the screen was a new message from Sheri. “Finally,” Chris thought. His heart started racing and he had a wave of anxiety rush through his body.

“Check your email,” was all the message said. No picture, no other note, and no indication of what was to come. Chris quickly and quietly opened his email icon. He waited as it loaded six new email messages. There was an email from mom, an email from dad, a couple of junk emails and finally the one from Sheri loaded last, Chris exhaled as the message popped onto the screen.

“I hope this is good,” he said under his breath. Grant was totally unaware of the drama raking place next to him. Chris clicked open the note and began to read.

“When I first saw you at the pool, I knew you were the one. You looked hot in your white swimsuit. Everything about you was perfect, even the way your package displayed in the wet swimsuit…” the note started out.

Dooley67 06-15-2015 08:30 PM

STS,

The suspense is killing me. I'm hoping that what Alice had to say to Sarah will result in her coming clean to Chris so he can explain that to Sheri. And I'm hoping that the rest of Sheri's note clears the air because of her trust in Chris. As always, great dialogue, great interactions between the pairs of guys, and such a good suspenseful ending. I especially like how matter of fact the gay characters, Alex, Patrick, and Len are portrayed.

D67

singletlover 06-25-2015 11:27 AM

Anticipation, its madding.
Thanks so much for you time and effort.

a speedo minded guy 06-26-2015 12:15 PM

As always, another wonder chapter. I really do think you should be published. You draw the reader in and bring your characters to life. At the end of each chapter, you leave your readers wanting more. Please continue.

SwimTeamSpeedo 06-27-2015 11:00 PM

24: Time alone

Chris wiped the tears from his eyes as he read the rest of the note from Sheri. It was long, well thought out and full of memories the two of them. Most of those centered around swimming, Chris’s ability to make any swimsuit look totally amazing, how much Sheri wanted him. “The day you kissed me for the first time, I almost melted right there on the beach. You kissed even more amazing than you looked. It was what every girl dreamed of. An amazing kiss, a gorgeous man, in a fully aroused state.” Sheri had written about the first kiss. “You had on the coolest swimsuit, the one with the bulldog, and I knew you wanted more, but you respected me and did not push. I love you for that,” she added.

Chris smiled at the memory. She was right, when they kissed, a long and romantic kiss, he was so hard. His erect bulge was rubbing against he, making him more aroused. He was wearing his “England” Turbo, which features a really cool English Bull Dog. The thought of their first real kiss, her body against his, the tight grasp of the swimsuit, was making him hard again. Really hard.

Across the aisle, Alex and Patrick moved on from the Aussiebum website and were scrolling through beach pictures from Belgium. The bus had crossed into France. They admired the pictures of all the guys in their swimsuits.

“Damn, he’s cute,” Patrick said in reference to Collin. Collin was a tall, slender guy from the clarinet section. He was wearing really low cut board shorts that barely hung on his thin hips. “I kept hoping his shorts would just fall off.”

“Yeah, he would sure be hot in a Speedo. A bright red one!” Alex fantasized a bit.

“Who’d of thought Rex would be a skimpy swimsuit guy?” Patrick asked quietly as they scrolled to the picture of him. They both smiled at each other. They stayed on the picture for a few minutes, both of them looking at the same physical feature of the gorgeous young man in the tight little suit. His bulge was perfect. Alex adjusted his own anatomy, giving it room to grow.

The next three pictures were of Chris. First was him getting up to play the volleyball game. It was a great back shot, showed his gorgeous butt and the way his legs were spread, the picture showed the formation of his balls between his legs. The next was a frontal shot as he walked to the game. The third was him leaping in the air, fully off the ground, reaching for a perfect spike hit. Every muscle in his body was in motion, it was the kind of photo that would grace a sports cover.

“Gosh, he looks hot,” said Patrick. His eyes wandered over the picture to the way his low cut Turbo barely hung over the bulge of his anatomy. One string hanging out.

“Yes he does,” smiled Alex back. “Almost as hot as you.”

Patrick rubbed Alex’s leg, feeling between his legs to the tight swimsuit concealed under the shorts. He began to turn to the next photo when something captured Alex’s attention.

“Wait, go back,” Alex requested with a heightened sense of urgency. Despite the gorgeous guy clad in the tiny, colorful swimsuit, showing his maleness in a very athletic way, Alex was interested in something else. Something he saw in the background.

Chris read on. Sheri had moved past the steamy talk of kisses and feeling him in various ways to the core values that she was so impressed with. “The way you handles Bo that day at the pool. More worried about others than yourself. I knew right there that there was so much special about you,” Sheri wrote. “That was the day I decided that once I finally give myself fully to a guy, it would be you.” Sheri added, referring to he personal commitment to hold from sex waiting for the right guy. Tears started to drip from Chris’s watering eyes.

“You okay, man,” Grant asked.

“Oh, what? Yeah” Chris replied. “Just tired I guess,” Chris offered the lame excuse that did not explain why he was tearing up.

“Okay, good.” Grant replied. He returned to his own reading.

“Look at that!” Alex thought to himself. Patrick had no idea what Alex was looking at or for. In the first photo, Chris’s awkward bend was the result of him slipping his iPad under his shirt. In the next, as he is walking to the game, Sarah is reaching across, her hand clearly under the shirt. Her body in the photo is on the left, her head and shoulders are hidden by Chris, and her arm is extended to the right. “Holy crap, this might explain it all.” Finally, in the last photo, as Chris leaps for the ball, Sarah can be seen holding what sure looks like an iPad.

“Give me your phone,” Alex asked. Patrick handed it to him.

“What’s going on?” Patrick asked.

“I’ll explain later,” Alex replied. “Hey Chris, check this out…” Alex shifted his attention.

“Wait a second,” Chris replied. He was almost finished with the note, which had now turned more serious. Sheri was finally telling Chris what he needed to hear. He read slowly, carefully as she told him exactly how she felt and where their relationship stood. As he finished he sighed. His eyes were watery, his hand shaking and his heart pounding. Chris laid his head back for a moment and closed his eyes. He wiped his wet cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt. Finally, he turned to Alex.

Alex knew whatever Chris had just read brought his strong, masculine friend to the brink of tears. He knew it had to be from Sheri. Alex opted to say nothing, waiting for Chris to bring it up. “It’s nothing that can’t wait,” Alex replied. “You look like you need some peace and quiet.”

“Thanks, man. Yeah, just really tired.” Chris replied. Alex knew it was something else, the watering eyes and the tears on Chris’s face told the real story.

The hotel in Paris had an amazing rooftop pool that over looked the whole city. The guys had the night free to enjoy themselves, sightsee and just have fun. Even the dinner was optional, so most of the band skipped it, deciding to go out on the town, so to speak, Patrick dropped his bags in his room, changed into some shorts, which he slipped over a really hot Little Rok Bad Hero swimsuit. The suit looked stunning on him, and the colors and graphics in hues of red really stood out wrapped around his body. He loved the suit the minute he saw it. He headed down to Alex’s room to plan the night.

The rooms were small, very European in styling. They had one large bed, rather than two, which meant the guys would have to share a bed. The walls were cast in a soft golden color, with dim lighting. For many guys it would be awkward, sleeping in the same bed, while others would find it a totally different experience. Alex and Chris said nothing. Patrick’s roommate said he was just going to sleep on the floor.

Alex had already changed into his Tyr Quartz brief with its bold geometric color forms. It was a total contrast from Alex’s suit, which would make the two guys an interesting clash of colors and styles. Chris was less daring, slipping into a pair of Funky Trunks Fenway Reds, a square cut suit that he filled out sensational as always, his bulge prominently displayed in the unique Funky Trunks front pouch-like styling. The guys sat on the end of the bed, naked but for their swimsuits.

“You look pretty colorful,” Chris said to Alex. “I have that same suit back home.”

“Thanks, yeah I love the colors,” Alex replied, rubbing his hands around it. “Your’s is pretty bright, too,” he replied.

“I love my Funkies,” Chris said. “Sometimes I just want to be in something other than a brief, and these are pretty awesome.” Alex admired the way the suit fit Chris, causing stirrings in his own.

“Hey, you feeling better?” Alex asked. He put his hand on Chris’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Chris replied. “Thanks.”

“Want to talk about it?” Alex asked. Chris rubbed his crotch and fidgeted with the strings of his suit, something he did when he felt anxious. Chris was still very emotional about the note. As he looked at Alex, his eyes watered a bit.

“Here, you can read it.” Chris replied, handing Alex his iPad. “Just the last paragraph. The rest is personal.”

Alex took the iPad and began reading. “Chris, my love, I didn’t want to believe the note when I read it, and now I know I don’t need to. If you say you did not send it, I believe you. You are my Knight. You are my handsome swimmer. You are my one and only. I love you more now than ever and starting with the end of this letter, we put this whole thing behind us. I want to see you, be with you, tease you in your swimsuits and maybe one day do more than tease…”

Just as Alex finished up, tears in his eyes too, Patrick opened the door. Alex grabbed him and hugged him as Chris watched. It was their most open display of love ever. Chris smiled.

“You guys go to the pool an dinner without me,” Chris proposed. “You need some time alone and I need some time with myself, as well.”

Alex and Patrick left arms around each other. Chris turned hit the facetime icon on his iPad. Sheri’s face appeared. She smiled as she saw his bare chest. What she had not seen yet was how much he was stretching the swimsuit material with his masculine excitement. It was to be a very erotic call. They both needed it to be.

a speedo minded guy 06-28-2015 01:46 AM

Wonderful

STS, a great chapter. Glad to see that Chris and Sheri are still together. Can't wait to see what will happen when Alex talks to him about what he found out in the pictures!!! I think, Fireworks are going to be happening, tho, with the way Chris handles things, hmmmm....

Dooley67 06-28-2015 01:51 AM

Great chapter

I fully agree with a speedo minded guy - this was a great chapter. It was so good to see that Sheri and Chris got things worked out and I too will be interested in hearing the conversation between Alex and Chris and then see Sarah on the hot seat. The dialogue was really sharp and captured Alex's feeling when he figured out what had happened and Chris' not wanting to let either Alex or Grant know what was upsetting him. You create such real characters that makes it easy to root for the good guys and to want the bad guy (girl) to get what's coming to her.

D67

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-01-2015 03:18 PM

25: Wandering Paris

Paris at night is spectacular, the Eiffel Tower lit up and the Cathedral of Notre Dame gracing the city in all its grandeur. Along the river, artists sell their works to the passing romantics. It is a place to get lost in yourself and the world around you. Alex and Patrick could not wait to explore it all. They ate dinner fast, plotted and planned with other guys from the band.

“You think we can get Chris to join us?” Patrick asked Alex.

“I hope so, but he is pretty caught up with Sheri right now.” Alex replied. “Been a tough few days.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Patrick replied. Alex had filled him in on the whole story as were waiting for dinner. “At least we have three days here, so he’ll get to see it later.” Alex added.

“You are so sweet to think of him,” Alex complimented his friend. The two smiled at each other, their eyes meeting and intently gazing at deeply into the soul. A tingle of desire pulsed through their bodies, stimulating every one of their senses. At that very moment, each of them silently realized they were more than just friends. They were in love.

Chris now laid on the bed, wearing his France print Turbo swimsuit, one he had found on the web and bought specifically for the trip. It was brand new and fit him tight, as all new suits did. As he put it on, he modeled it for himself in the mirror, admiring his own body and how much he filled the suit out, partly from arousal, but mostly a result of his physical attributes and lean, fit body. He rubbed down his front, going slowly across his bulge, making himself stir with desire. It had been a long time since he and Sheri last had any romance. The desire to feel her warm hand feeling him was growing strong within him. It was at this point that he pinged Sheri via facetime, his bare chest and bulging anatomy in clear view. She smiled as she saw him, her own desires throbbing within her. Chris wanted to be with her as he smiled back, he quickly became fully erect in the suit. He tossed himself chest down on the bed, his bulging anatomy pressing into the mattress.

“You look stunning,” Sheri said as the iPad jostled from Chris’s leap. Sheri was wearing a loose fitting top, not nearly as naked and on display as Chris. She still looked cute, cute enough to keep him aroused and hard. “Roll over. Let me see your front, again,” she asked teasingly. “ I want to see your new swimsuit.”

“Not yet,” he replied. “I want to enjoy your smile.”

“What are you wearing,” Sheri asked. “I hope it is cute and sexy,”

“Well, it is a new swimsuit, one for France, a Turbo,” he replied. “It’s really cool.” he added.

“Show me,” Sheri requested. “I bet you look so masculine in it.” Chris hesitated to reply. He was so hard and bulging he was afraid to roll over and let her see, even though she had seen him many times before in exactly the same state of arousal. Finally, after her pleas, he relented.

“Well, you have this effect on me,” Chris said coyly, knowing he was still rock hard. “I kind of can’t hide it.”

“It’s cool, I love you when you are turned on,” Sheri replied.

“Okay,” replied Chris as he rolled over, his bulging suit now free of the compression of the mattress. He turned the iPad toward his feet, showing the profile of his sculptured abs and the strength of his erect male anatomy bulging inside the swimsuit, one string end hanging out laying across his abdomen. It was very erotic, for both of them.

“Oh, you look so hot,” Sheri responded. “Show me a close up.” Chris closed the shot in on the front of his suit. The front was dark background with red and white painted stripes on his right side and a circular France logo on the left. The backside was emblazoned with a large France logo. The suit looked awesome and Chris really was filling it out very well, too well, in fact. He was packed inside, pointed down, his erect state causing a very pronounced bulge. His outline wrapped down between his legs. “Wow, you are pretty packed in there,” Sheri observed.

“Yeah, I sort of have this guy issue right now,” Chris laughed. “You do this to me,” he added. He adjusted a bit with his hand, the bend of his anatomy straining to go straight and firm. The conversation turned hot and steamy, causing even more pressure within the suit. Chris was getting more aroused and turned on with each exchange, So was Sheri, but her state of arousal was far less obvious than the erect bulge and throbbing sensations between Chris’s legs.

“I love you so much,” Chris said as he ended the call. Sheri replied a similar sweet reply. This dialogue continued for several minutes, the whole time Chris was feeling himself in the suit. He was still hard, still aroused, but he felt a relief far greater than what could have happened between his legs. They were still deeply in love, and that was what really mattered.

Chris laid on his back on the bed, alone, the sounds of the city in the background. He slowly rubbed himself across the front of the swimsuit, playing back the best parts of the call in his mind. His body was still tantalized by the call, Chris enjoyed the feeling as his right hand felt his own parts. He continued his self caressing until he was fully erect and looking at his fully erect bulge. He loved the way he looked when he was sexually charged up, the way the suit outlined him. In fact, he secretly liked the way all guys looked in their swimsuits, showing off their masculinity. Not so much in a sexual way, but more in a artful way, the beauty of displaying the male body in a graceful way.

Chris stopped short of going all the way. He stood, adjusted and went to look out the window. Thoughts of Sheri in his head, how much it would be fun to be with her in Paris. He took in the sights from the big window, his hand still on his crotch. The photo op could have been a perfect cover for DNA, a hot guy in a tight swimsuit framed by a window over Paris. The cool air felt great against his chest, almost as great as the view from the 18th floor. He could see the top of the Eiffel Tower and the spires of Notre Dame. He wished he had Sheri wrapped in his arms, taking it all in together. Maybe more.

Alex and Patrick knocked at the door just seconds before they bounded through it. Chris was still standing at the window taking in the sights of Paris. He was still in the same swimsuit, albeit some small dribbles of evidence of his earlier highly aroused state. Startled, he turned around, his hands somewhat concealing his aroused state. The suit was still tightly clinging his body.

“Dude, what’s the story?” Alex said. “You want to get out and see the city or what?”

“Yeah, sure, absolutely,” Chris said as he fidgeted with his crotch, adjusting himself. “Let me get changed, maybe a quick shower.”

“Whoa, cool swimsuit!” Patrick exclaimed. “You look mind blowing hot,” he added, very much attracted to the near naked body. Alex was caught off guard by the remark, his expression of surprise said it all.

“Chris has all kinds of secret swimsuits,” Alex replied. “A regular swimmer fashionista.” Alex added.

“Dude, look who’s talking.” Chris replied. “I mean you must have a dozen suits and you aren’t even a swimmer.”

“I get my swimsuit lust from you, horny boy.” Alex teased back, a direct reference to Chris’s obvious aroused state.

“Chris, turn around, let me see the whole suit,” Patrick asked. “I love it.”

Chris did a slow complete turn, his tight chest and abs against the well filled out suit looked amazing. Patrick smiled as he watched, his own body responding inside his shorts. Patrick loved Alex, but Chris was a fun fantasy, and with his swimwear choice, he made it easy to desire him.

“Okay, enough of a show or else we’ll all need showers,” Chris ended the fashion display. He headed into the bathroom for a quick, cool shower.

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-01-2015 03:18 PM

25 Continued

The night was still fairly young, the streets of Paris bustled with pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Len and Grant hooked up with the guys as they headed out of the hotel. Grant was becoming more gregarious and confident as the trip went on. They were all wearing some form of shorts, from board style to Len in a really fashionable pair of Capri length men’s shorts that looked like he walked off a page of GQ. What they had on under was a bit more diverse, from boxer briefs to Alex and Patrick in their thong swimsuits, prepped for play later. Chris was commando in a sleek pair of purple shorts that were a cross between boardies and traditional. The were fairly form fitting, giving him a cute bulge display, albeit muddled by the freedom his anatomy had inside.

“This will be a blast,” Len said as the guys headed out the door. By the end of the first block the gang had grown with the addition of Kyle and Ray. It was now a motley crew of young men out for a fun time in the city of love. As they left, Sarah watched from the lounger in the lobby. She was alone. Alice had left with other friends to go sightsee. They were no longer close friends, in fact not really even friends, anymore.

As the guys wandered the streets, no real mission in mind, a streetscape bar enticed them. “Hey, dudes, let’s go grab a beer,” Len suggested.

“Um, this is Paris, shouldn’t we be drinking wine,” Grant replied.

“I don’t know guys, the rules are pretty clear about us drinking,” Chris threw a wet blanket on the idea.

“Come on, Chris, who is going to know,” Len replied. “I say we go try it.”

“Alright, fine,” Chris relented. “But let’s be careful.” They were easily several blocks from the hotel in a neighborhood full of artists, cozy bars and eateries, and an eclectic collection of shops. They were in the Le Marais section of Paris. The bar was mostly guys and mostly gay. The gang of young men grabbed a table on the edge of the street side seating, taking in the sights and sounds of Paris.

“This is so cool,” said Kyle as the beers were served. Patrick and Alex sat side by side, holding hands under the table.

“Dudes, you should see Chris’s France swimsuit,” Patrick brought focus to the conversation.

“You got a France swimsuit?” Len asked. “What you got one for every country?”

“Well, most of them. I am missing Switzerland.” Chris replied, blushing a bit at the attention.

“Anyway, it is pretty f..king cool,” Patrick continued.

“Okay Chris, you better wear it at the pool tomorrow.” Len ordered.

Patrick nudged Alex as he watched a few couples walk by hand. “Alex, check this out.,” he whispered, pointing.

“Awesome,” Patrick replied as another pair of handsome men walked by, arms wrapped around each other. “I think I like Paris.”

“Chris, how are you?” Alice asked as the gang of guys collided with the gang of girls near the Notre Dame cathedral.

“I’m great, thanks,” Chris replied, perplexed by her directed interest at his.

“I can’t believe what Sarah did. Is everything okay?”

“Hey, it is fine. Yeah she was being pretty stupid and mean,” Chris replied. “But I am not going to ruin this trip over it. She’ll grown up.”

“You are too nice a guy to have that happen,” Alice answered.

“Thanks,” Chris replied. “But really, don’t let it get to you. I will deal with it, okay?”

“Okay.” Alice smiled.

Chris was alone in his room, the night had finally come to an end. Patrick and Alex were off in Patrick’s room, his roommate again sleeping over with his girlfriend. Well, maybe not sleeping. Chris had slipped into a red Sporti swimsuit. He texted Sheri a picture of himself, neck down. It didn’t take long for all the earlier urges and unfinished business to display itself in the clingy lycra of the tight red suit. Chris loved the fit of his Sporti, the low cut in the front, the sleek narrow sides, and the way the soft lycra wrapped around him. He seemed to always get aroused when he put it on, more than with any other suit. For that reason, the red Sporti rarely saw the pool, reserved for more intimate times.

“You there?” he texted again. No reply had come. Maybe she is at dinner or something, he thought to himself. He laid back and closed his eyes, enjoying the sounds of the city and the feeling of arousal between his legs. The grip of the lycra was stimulating his senses, as his male parts filed with urge. He was massive in the tight suit.

“Oh wow,” Chris moaned as he gently slid one finger softly along the outline of himself. He pictured Sheri and him on the beach, she having her way with him. He would fight to contain himself, just as he was struggling to contain himself now.

“You look so manly,” Sheri would say to him.

“I love you,” he would say back, his body being taken past the point of control as her soft and rubbed his chest and legs, up between them tightly to his crotch. Her hand would then wander up and hold him tightly.

“You feel strong, masculine,” she whispered into his ear.

Chris would moan and struggle to hold. The tight suit being overcome by his body desire.

Sheri would feel the power as he thrusted, the deep breaths of release as she finally won his battle of control. She would smile and kiss him.

Chris laid on the bed, breathing heavy. He was hot, the sweat beading on his chest. As much as he had imagined Sheri with him, he was still alone. He slid his hand down and felt himself again. These were the nights he missed her most.

_____

The Paris bound red eye lifted off the runway of Boston Logan. The Boeing 777 was full, every seat taken. Back in row 41 Sheri took in the sight of the city as the plane banked hard along the coast. The night was clear. She settled in for the long journey. He uncle was the pilot. She was close to him. He was single, no children, and gay. She was his “pretend daughter” and he gave her everything she wanted. He was a nice guy, he so badly wanted kids of his own, but it was clear that would not happen. She cared for him. When she told him about Chris he quickly came through with a free seat.

She could not wait to see Chris’s face when he saw her. The plane banked east out over the ocean. The captain said it would be a smooth flight. “Thanks, uncle,” Sheri smiled to herself.

Dooley67 08-02-2015 05:06 PM

Terrific chapter. I really liked the way Alex and Patrick continue to click and how Patrick is so direct and straightforward. Whatever he thinks, he just comes out and says. The skype between Sheri and Chris is so realistic and very erotic as well. Chris is going to be in for quite a surprise when Sheri appears in Paris. A great twist and addition to the story.

D67

solarguy 08-05-2015 05:20 PM

Just got back from vacation. Great chapters to come home to! Thanks!!

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-24-2015 12:48 PM

Ch 26: Watching Patrick

“Are you ever going to confess and apologize to Chris?” Alice asked Sarah as the two girls laid in their beds in the dark hotel room. Sarah had not slept yet, and Alice was wide awake thinking of how unconcerned Chris seemed. She also thought of how cute he was, in clothes and more in his swimsuits. She wondered what he would be like as a love maker. She imagined he was perfect. A tingle pulsed through her private parts.

“Oh, now your talking to me? “ Sarah replied. A long pause, “Yes, of course. I don’t know what I will say.”

“Well, let me just tell you. He is a really sweet guy. Cute, but also sweet.” Alice advised. “He deserves an apology. If you ever want to stay friends with him and me, you better do it first thing.”

“I know what I did was dumb bitch like. I mean I can’t imagine what I was thinking,” Sarah admitted. “I guess his sexy, naked body got to me,” she giggled. “But, that is no excuse.” The room fell silent again. A soft glow came through the window, the glow of the wee hours in center city Paris. The roads were quieter now, still alive, but less than a few hours ago. “Is he still with his girlfriend?” Sarah asked. “I mean, I hope I really did not f..k that up.”

“He did not say, but I think so.” Alice replied. “Just do it, okay?” Alice rolled over and tried to sleep. Her sheer nightwear allowed the outline of her body to be visible. A sight that would turn any straight guy on. She longed for a snuggle with a cute guy. So many cute guys in the band, maybe one night. She knew it would not be Chris.

The Boeing 777 had just crossed south of Iceland on it’s northern route over the Atlantic, skirting turbulence. The flight was smooth, just as Uncle Ryan had predicted. He took a break from the controls, leaving the plane in the command of the able First Office and wandered back to row 44. “You doing okay?” he whispered to his sweet niece, Sheri.

“Yeah, fine. Thank you so much.” Sheri whispered back. “You are the best.”

“Anytime for you.” They blew kisses as he walked back up the aisle.

Uncle Ryan was a tall man, mid 50’s. He looked amazing for his age, she thought as she watched him weave up the aisle, careful not to disturb the sleeping passengers. He had been a swimmer his whole life, starting way back as a child. She knew everything about him. He was her most favorite man besides her dad and now Chris. She pictured him in his swimsuits, Turbos and Speedos were his favorite for swimming. “He stills rocks a Speedo pretty damn good,” Sheri thought as she smiled. Uncle Ryan was the first male she ever saw in a Speedo, way back when she was a just a child and he was a much younger man. In fact, he is the reason she likes guys in brief swimsuits. He looked so great in them. As a younger girl she use to watch how the suits molded to his male body. She thought it made him look really sexy. She decided then that whatever guy she dated, he had to be a swimmer, and he had to look good in a swimsuit.

Sheri worried about her uncle. He was gay, and she was cool with that. But, he was alone, living on a remote lake up in Maine. She smiled at the image of him swimming every morning in that lake. His bright colored suits marking him in the open, dark water of the cold lake. He was such an athlete. She knew he missed not having children, and he would make an awesome father. But, in his younger days gay couples did not adopt, heck they hardly were accepted. She was so glad the world was different now.

“Chris and I will make children for you,” she thought to herself. At that moment she committed to have the first child named Ryan, after her uncle. “Chris will just have to agree.” Her thoughts wandered to Chris, seeing him in his swimsuits again would be so awesome. In her luggage she has a surprise for him. He will be so excited, she thought to herself. Sheri dozed off with a smile on her face as the plane ventured out over the ocean, now on a straight course for Paris.

The pool was a few blocks from the hotel, a big lap pool in an older, dated fitness center. It cost $20 bucks to get in on a day pass. The band director paid for all three of them, Chris, Len and himself. Chris was wearing board shorts over the swimsuit he would swim in, his blue France Turbo. He attendant, who spoke no English pointed at the shorts and then to a sign that showed shorts with a “No” across them. Next to it a brief suit with a “Yes.” Chris smiled back and pulled down the side of his board shorts to reveal the top of his Speedo.

“Merci,” came the reply. He pointed at the other two, who both nodded compliance.

“What was that all about?” asked Len.

“They don’t like shorts in the pool, because too many folks just wear them all day and then they swim in them.” Dr. Hale replied. “I guess they think it is not sanitary.”

“Plus it keeps the pool for us serious swimmers,” Chris replied with a smirk, half teasing and half serious.

The pool was packed. Three and four to a lane. All of the swimmers wearing “real” swimsuits. The pool was filled with mostly guys, everyone in a brief style suit. Some briefer than others. Chris fit right in, his muscular and chiseled swimmer’s body a match for any guy in there. In fact, he immediately captured the eye of several of the swimmers. “This is pretty intimidating,” Len said as they stood and took in the situation. Len was wearing a Tyr prism print suit, one he borrowed from Patrick, He looked cute, but it was clear he was the weaker swimmer of the three guys. “I guess we are not swimming in the same lane.” Len added, showing his intimidation.

“Yeah, guess not,” Chris replied. “Look, just swim like you always do. I think you should start in the slower lanes,” which were actually still swimming pretty strong. They were also the least crowded, no swimmer wanted to admit they were slow.

“Yeah, probably,” a nervous Len replied. Lane nine had three swimmer, all guys. They were swimming at a moderate pace, one that would challenge Len a bit. He stood and watched. Two of the swimmers did flip turns, one did opens. All were in brief suits, one in a solid white suit with red stitching, the second in a basic black, and the third in a suit that looked similar to the prism of colors Len was wearing. All three were cute, and seemed about the same ages, but wet and in the water it was hard to tell. Len walked over and dropped into the lane. Standing at the wall to let each swimmer know he was there.

Director Hale was in the middle lane, already in the water swimming. He was in the most crowded section, five swimmers per lane, but holding his own. His bright green print Speedo suit stood out as he went up and down the lanes.

Chris took lane two, because of the two fast lanes, it only had two swimmers in it, one guy who appeared to swim as fast as Chris, and one lady who was equally fast. Chris’s competitive juices flowed as he dropped into the lane. No swimmer wants to be the slowest in a lane, and Chris was determined not to be out swam by anyone. His blue France Turbo suit felt tight around his hips, a direct response to the adrenalin pumping through his body, which was causing his man parts to also grow with macho power. Not hard, but clearly displaying his manly attributes. He pushed off the wall as soon as he knew the two swimmers saw him in the lane and quickly closed the gap on the swimmer ahead of him. The other male swimmer was wearing a Aussiebum Superhero swimsuit, its colorful cartoon characters screamed loudly against the blue water and white walls of the pool. The suit looked great, as did the guy in it. The bright print of the suit caught Chris’s eye as the two swam.

Chris’s powerful swimmer body captured the imagination of the fellow swimmer in the lane. As he stood to let Chris pass, for the third time in the hour they were swimming together, he watched as Chris’s broad shoulders lead him into the tight flip, his legs stretching out as he came our of his flip, pushing forcefully off the wall. Of course, he also liked the tight wrap of the suit, and the revealing bulge. They swam another half hour. The lady had left, leaving only the two guys in the lane. Chris was still working hard, while Bastien, the French swimmer was really just bidding time admiring Chris. He knew he had to meet him.

Chris closed the workout with a slow 200 on his back. Bastien about burst out of his suit as he watched Chris’s muscled abdomen slice through the water, his bulge popping above the water as his body streamlined along the pool. A blue burst of manliness bobbing along the water. Bastien reached down and adjusted his bulge in his Superhero suit.

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-24-2015 12:49 PM

26 continued

“Bonjour,” Bastien said as Chris finished his swim and stood. He followed that with a question in French, but quickly realized Chris had no idea what he was saying. “Ah, American?” Bastian asked in accented English.

“Yes,” Chris replied. “I’m Chris, you are quite a good swimmer.”

“Merci, I mean thanks,” Bastien replied. “So are you. You are quite good looking, too.” Chris blushed.

Chris looked over, checking on Len, who was also standing at the wall. Dr. Hale had already left. “My friend is in lane none,” Chris explained to Bastien. As he said it, Len lifted himself from the pool, the bright colors of his suit clinging to his male body. The impact of swimming was clear as the nearly naked young man stood on the edge of the pool.

“He is quite good looking, too.” Bastien said. “If he your boyfriend?”

“Ah, no. Just a good friend,” Chris replied, caught a bit off guard by the questions.

“Good, that means you are still, how you say, available?” Bastien replied. With that Bastien’s hand touched the backside of Chris’s suit. Bastien was getting very turned on.

“Maybe we should get out,” Chris replied. He never answered the question. Bastien’s suit was bulging with arousal as he cleared the side of the pool. The three guys headed into the locker room.

Patrick was laying on the top of the bed as Alex came out of the shower. They were both wearing their swim thongs. Patrick looked so hot, he was on his back, head on the pillow sleeping, soft snores as he breathed. His legs were spread about 18 inches at the feel, his suit was well filled with his anatomy, the red shiny material clinging to him. His left hand was laying between his legs. Alex smiled at the sight. “What a cute guy,” he thought to himself.

Alex walked softly over to the bed. He leaned down and kissed Patrick’s forehead lightly, tasting the salt from the dried sweat, residue of earlier activity. Alex pulled the small desk chair alongside the bed, sitting facing the handsome male, Alex’s own bulging blue pouch protruding between his legs. He was not hard, just aroused.

“What are you doing?” a groggy Patrick whispered. Alex’s hands were on his friend’s upper shoulders.

“Stay sleeping, Alex whispered, “I am just taking you in.” Patrick closed his eyes.

Alex lightly rubbed just the tips of his fingers along Patrick’s chest, across his nipples, which were hard with desire. Patrick’s hand slid up and he adjusted the tight lycra pouch, which was now full of every inch of his manhood, the cut outline very visible as his head pressed against the pouch.

“This feels nice,” Patrick whispered.

Alex’s hands ventured lower on I his abdomen. Patrick tensed a bit from the tickle feeling. His chest and abs were clean, free of hair, but for a cute little trail that started just above his waist line and lead to his man parts. Alex followed the trial, his hand now over the top of the tight suit. He rubbed the outline very slight, the sensation of his soft touch increased Patrick’s arousal.

“Oh wow, you know how to tease me,” Patrick whispered. Patrick took his left hand and reached for Alex’s legs, an effort to return the action.

“No, you just lay there, I love watching you,” Alex said as he guided Patrick’s hand back .

Alex increased the erotic sensation of his grasp on Patrick’s desire, now feeling his whole anatomy through the suit. Patrick pressed upward into Alex’s hand. The tiny lycra ouch was now massive, stretching around the outline of Patrick’s very erect state. Patrick was moaning now, Alex enjoying the display of his guy struggling to keep control. Alex slowed the pace, keeping Patrick just at the edge.

“Oh man, please, take me,” Patrick cried out.

“Not so fast, hold on,” Alex whispered back, his free hand rubbing his own parts, as his working hand ventured off the most sensitive parts and rubbed along Patrick’s chest. Alex leaned over and kissed Patrick, a deep kiss that about made Alex explode. Patrick held on the edge as long as he could, for several more minutes. Alex’s hand ventured back down, now holding Patrick through the suit. Alex could feel the pulses of desire emitting from Patrick.

“Oh man, I can’t stop it,” Patrick said, his back arching with effort. “Take me,” he pleaded, again.

Alex slipped his lover free of the confines of the suit, Patrick was massive and harder than he had ever been. Alex held him as his man thrusted into his hand. The explosion was intense, Alex feeling every burst, Patrick pushing hard into Alex’s tight grasp. He kept going, releasing longer and with more force than he had ever felt.

“Alex, that was amazing,” Patrick said breathless as he laid back on his pillow. The evidence of how great was everywhere.

“Yes, it was!” Alex replied. “You were amazing.”

“Your turn,” Patrick replied as he reached for Alex’s bulge between his legs.

solarguy 08-24-2015 06:01 PM

So glad you continued!! Can't wait for Chris' reaction when Sheri shows up!

crimsonspeedo 08-28-2015 01:22 PM

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum and wanted my first posting to be here, because I have become a great fan of this story. My major in college is in civil engineering, and my talents, such as they are, seem to lie more along the lines of sciences and technologies rather than writing, but even a guy such as myself can tell this is some really excellent writing! I wrestled and swam all through my prep school, and swimsuits and singlets are just natural turn-ons. Jockstraps as well, although I've never worn anything under my suits or singlets.

When Sheri gets Chris to sperm-off in his suit I have to lock the dorm door and hang the sign on the knob to keep my roommate away, and "do likewise."

Great job with this story!

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-28-2015 01:35 PM

Thanks for the kind posts, Solarguy and Crimson. I am glad you like the story. It is really great to get a little encouragement. Crimson, welcome to the board.

STS

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-28-2015 09:42 PM

27: Poolside Dreaming

The Boeing 777 was on its approach to Paris. A slight chop at 18,000 feet jostled the plane, nothing out of the ordinary as the plane broke through the first layer of clouds on the descent. A little turbulence was a good way to wake the sleeping passengers of the red eye. Sheri woke and read the text updates and pictures from Chris. She smiled at his usual morning selfie, showing her his swimsuit of the day. He looked cute in the blue Turbo France suit. Little did he know she’sd be seeing him live in just a few hours. She dare not text him back yet, it would still be the middle of the night for her, not for the plane ride.

“Good morning folks,” came the soft voice of Sheri’s uncle over the plane’s speaker. “We are about twenty minutes from landing. The weather in Paris is excellent today, a few clouds and near 80 expected. Right now it is 70 degrees. A gusty wind at the airport and we have a few layers of clouds, so I expect some bumps as we head in so please check your seatbelts. Welcome to Paris.” Sheri sighed, soon she would be looking at Chris live. She could not wait to see him, have him model his newest swimsuits, even touch and feel his body. She tingled as she felt her love for him surge through her body.

As Ryan told them, the plane bounced as it sliced through the clouds, enough turbulence to be make less skilled flyers nervous. Sheri knew Uncle Ryan had everything in control. She scanned past photos of Chris, stopping at one she took of him at the lake. She smiled as she saw the outline of his hardness in the white swimsuit. She clearly had turned him on, she remembered the day well. As she took him in, a new text arrived. “Great swim, wish you were here. Changing to go to the rooftop pool to see the view.” He added a photo of himself tying the strings of one of his favorite suits, his Zumo California Republic suit. She so badly wanted to write back.

“Hi Sweetie,” Sheri started the text. “Wow, I love you in that swimsuit. It is my favorite, but anything u wear is a fav,” Sheri continued. She snapped a close up of her face on her pillow, making sure not to get any airplane background in it. She hit send.

“Why r u up?” came the immediate reply. “Cute pic.”

“Couldn’t sleep. Thinking of u,” Sheri replied.

The plane made its final descent, the rear wheels touching softly on the runway, then the nose. Little did Chris know his sweetheart had landed in Paris. Even her quizzing questions of his hotel and room number did not seem to tip him off that something was up. As Sheri prepared to deplane, Chris and Grant stood by the pool taking in the sun and the sights. Grant was still in the red and white swimsuit, albeit showered. Melody laid on a lounger watching the two handsome guys.

“How about we grab breakfast on our way into the city,” suggested Uncle Ryan. “I know this cute little place just off the airport. Then I can drop you at the hotel. I was able to get you a room there for two nights.”

“You are too sweet,” Sheri replied. “I want you to meet him.”

“I don’t know, he sounds so cute I might not be able to handle it,” Ryan replied.

“Wait until you see him in his swimsuit,” Sheri replied. Uncle Ryan smiled.

“You always have liked swimmers,” he replied.

“Yeah, you were my first.” Sheri answered. She grabbed his arm and laid her head on his shoulder. The uncle and the niece, best friends forever, headed out of the airport.

The sun on the rooftop pool felt warm and comforting against Chris’s smooth, muscular chest. He laid back in the lounger, Grant to his left in a like lounger and Len, who had just joined the duo, to his right. Len switched back to a pair of tight fitting red print jammers that left nothing to the imagination with regard to his size or features. He caught the attention of a couple of girls who had joined the growing poolside collection of band members.

“Quite interesting with Bastien,” Len said as the three guys laid back.

“Yeah, he was a nice guy,” Chris replied.

“Dude, he really liked you, I mean really liked you,” Len replied.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Chris replied.

“Who’s Bastien?” Grant asked.

“Oh, some guy we met swimming. He was in my lane.” Chris replied.

“Grant, Bastein was more than a swimmer. He was all hot for Chris. I mean he wanted him bad. You should have seen the freaking boner he had.”

“I don’t think he had a boner over me,” Chris replied.

“Hey he did ask you to go out with him,” Len rebutted quickly. “And he wasn’t talking to grab breakfast.”

“Well, was he at least good looking?” Grant asked.

“Yeah, I guess so, I mean not that I am checking guys out or anything,” Chris replied. “Now let’s cut this out.”

“Dude, if you don’t want him, I’ll take him. He was pretty damn hot, if you ask me.” Len replied. “Even if he wanted you and not me.”

“Len, you’re gay?” Grant asked.

“Now, see what you started?” Chris jumped in.

“Yeah, maybe, I don’t know…” Len replied. Chris rolled his eyes and laid his head back, he let the two guys debate their sexual desires, he just wanted to enjoy the sun. Within minutes the voices faded softly away as Chris dozed.

“Paris is beautiful, but not as pretty as you,” Chris whispered to Sheri as the two kissed from the top of the Eiffel tower. Chris was wearing tight, form fitting jeans, being more enhanced by Sheri’s hand slipped down over his crotch as they kissed.

“I love you,” she replied as they kissed deeper.

Chris enjoyed the feel of her hands all over him. He could feel her soft touch rubbing his chest, across the back of his shoulders, and down to his waist. Her touch was soft, gentle, and very much erotic. He was stimulated, his tight jeans gripping him and making him more aroused than ever. He twitched his legs as he grew harder and more aroused.

“You feel awesome,” Sheri whispered as she again massaged the front of him.

“Oh please, Sheri, do that more,” Chris heard himself whisper into her ear. She held him, gently caressing the outline of his bulge, making him pulsate with urge. He could feel wetness form inside the tight jeans. He let her continue, even though he knew he should stop before it was too late. He had not seen her in weeks, and he so badly wanted to feel her love, enjoy her softness. “I missed you so much,” he whispered into her ear.

“Me too, my handsome man.” Chris was rock hard and ready. He could feel the juices of his manhood starting to rise within him. He was close, she was taking him all the way. Her hand gently rubbed across him, squeezing. The swimsuit was gripping him, he was about to burst right through the very stretched material holding him in with every fiber. He felt her kiss, it was so real. He could taste her, smell her.

SwimTeamSpeedo 08-28-2015 09:42 PM

27 Continued

A burst of voices startled Chris, an outburst of playful screams coming from the pool. Chris’s eyes popped open, the bright sun in his eyes. He was disoriented, suddenly pulled from his hot, erotic dream. He looked around. A bunch of band members were playing in the pool. He felt the tight grip of his swimsuit. He was rock hard and on the brink of exploding, his suit bulging massively. While the dream was not real, what he felt during the dream had made everything about his body very real. He was past the point of control, trapped erect and bursting in the very tight and tiny suit. As a swimmer, Chris had had some times where he got aroused, but never like this. At swim team, he’d just jump in the pool at the slightest urge and all other times he avoided any thoughts of girls, sex and never fell asleep. Today he violated all of those and suddenly found himself in a very difficult situation. He tried to adjust, but that only made matters worse.

“Oh Gawd,” Chris said to himself as he felt his body about to thrust. He quickly placed his hands on his bulging swimsuit, the sun hot against his overly aroused body. “Crap,” he thought to himself. He knew he could not hold back. He quickly rolled over as the first major thrust burst inside the tight gripping swimsuit. The force was powerful as he released a strong push. He laid on his stomach, head into his towel, as his body thrusted into the cushion of the lounger. He could feel his butt squeeze with each thrust. Chris wondered if what was happening was obvious. The flow kept going, both the suit and the cushion becoming soaked.

Melody watched all of it. She watched as Chris slept and became aroused. She enjoyed the show as his anatomy became more clearly and prominently displayed wrapped in the tight lycra. First Grant and now Chris, guys were clearly easily turned on, she concluded. She smirked as she watched Chris’s butt flex with each thrust. She knew exactly what was happening.

“Dude, you okay?” Len asked. Like Chris, Len and Grant had closed their eyes and soaked in the sun, missing the display of lust from Chris’s dream. Len woke when Chris flipped over and grabbed his own crotch.

“Yeah, just a cramp from swimming.” Chris replied. He was flush, breathing hard. “I’ll be fine.” Chris could feel the last of his release seeping from him. He was still hard, the wet suit clinging to him. He was afr from fine, as his body seemed not to stop. What do I do now, he wondered. He had not worn shorts, so he had noting to change into or slip on. is suit was soaked and he was still very erect. He felt trapped.

“How’s the cramp?” Len asked.

“Getting better,” Chris replied. “I need to just lay here.” He laid still for several minutes, hoping he'd start to go down.

“Maybe you should jump in the pool,” Len suggested.

“Yeah, in a minute,” Chris replied. I guess I really miss Sheri, Chris thought to himself. “But, maybe a shower first.” he added. “I am kind of sweaty.”

Chris finally rolled back over, concealing the wet suit and still massive bulge with his hands. He slowly stood, checking to see if anything was visible. With Melody watching his every move, Chris dashed off to the changing room. The shower was a welcome relief.

a speedo minded guy 08-30-2015 01:37 AM

Wonderful

Another great chapter!!! Love the way Chris is really waiting to be near Sheri to come. He will have his dream come true!!! Then maybe, his accident will happen for real with Sheri, versus a dream. Keep up the great work!!!

crimsonspeedo 08-31-2015 12:45 PM

Gad, yet another pair of sperm-stained briefs with which to contend. I should buy stock in the company making Oxyclean. This series is crazy hot.

So my college roommate was in the room when I shot, and I was in just briefs and a pair of semi-tight work-out shorts. After a short while he said "Dude, whatever you're reading or whatever you're looking at must be awesome. I can smell your cum from here!"

"Oh, man...sorry..." I mumbled. I must have still been in this fog or something. I was still hard and everything. I could have shot again just rubbing my cock in my own sperm.

"Hey, no sweat!" He laughed. "At least you don't jack-off right in front of me!!" He paused and looked right at me and said, "Not that I'd mind watching that."

So next installment of this series he's getting a show. We'll see where that goes!

Damn. Now I'm hard again.

SwimTeamSpeedo 09-06-2015 03:16 PM

28: The Surprise

Sheri and Uncle Ryan checked her into the hotel shortly after noon. They made a stop at Printemps Department store a few blocks from the hotel as well as a smaller specialty shop. Uncle Ryan treated Sheri to a short skirt outfit, a special treat for his favorite niece. Sheri loved shopping with Ryan, he always had such great taste and loved colorful things, just like her. They passed by the swimsuits on the way out, which lead too an impromptu purchase of a cute green floral bikini, a really skimpy one that was sure to turn Chris on.

“But, now I need to get him one to match,” Sheri said, mostly teasing.

“You know I love to shop for guys swimsuits,” Ryan replied with a big grin. “I know exactly the perfect suit. You did say he likes real swimsuits,” Uncle Ryan winked as he said it. He took Sheri a few blocks away to a small men’s shop. The window had a whole array of men’s swimwear, most of it quite revealing. Sheri wasn’t sure what her uncle had in mind.

Inside they were alone in the store, but for the younger man who greeted them. “Hey Ryan, back in town, I see,” the very cordial attendant said. Ryan and he hugged, a bit more than just a greeting hug.

“Bastien, so good to see you, you look sexy as ever,” Ryan opened the conversation.

“You, as well, are you swimming tomorrow. Shall we meet at the pool?” Bastein replied. “I saw the cutest guys there this morning”

“Count me in,” Ryan replied. “this is my niece, Sheri. She is out here to see her boyfriend perform in a concert.”

Bastien carried on with Sheri for several minutes.

“So, Bastien, you remember that cute green swimsuit I liked,” Ryan shifted the subject.

“Ah, I knew you’d come back for it,” Bastien said as he led them to a cluster of very cute green print suits with very narrow sides. “You would look perfect!” Bastien replied with a little too much excitement.

They left the store a few minutes later with a green suit for Chris and two new suits for Ryan, suits he could not resist buying. Bastien also invited Chris to join him for dinner, a ritual for the two handsome men.

“So, are you two a Paris romance?” Sheri asked.

Ryan laughed. “Oh no, just good friends. Bastien is lots of talk, and maybe a bit flirty, but that is as far as we get,” Ryan explained, not really being truthful. “He is a good swimmer, though. We met at the pool where I swim when I am here. It is pretty close by.”

“Chris will love this new suit,” Sheri said as they walked toward the hotel. She held it up. "It's a bit smaller than what he normally wears, but I know he will love it."

“And you will love him in it,” Uncle Ryan teased. "Just be careful, poor guy can't hide his feelings in that suit." They both smirked at the thought.

The concert at the Eiffel tower ended at just before 5.. The American band was the third of four international concert bands to perform. They opened with the French National Anthem, followed by the Star Spangled Banner. Security was very tight, a reality of the post 9/11 world and the more recent Paris bombings. Sheri and her uncle were strategically positioned with a great view of Chris, but far enough back that he would not see them. The most powerful part of the show was when the band played Pictures at an Exhibition. Chris rose, looking very patriotic in his red, white and blue outfit. His dress pants fit him well, showing a nice bump where his best anatomical features were. Underneath, Chris was wearing a pair of pouch front bikini cut underwear he secretly bought for the trip. He liked how they fit and how his parts felt inside the form fitting pouch. Truth be told, they made him a bit aroused, resulting in the bump in his pants that Sheri watched as he stood.

“Hey Chris,” uncle Ryan called from the security fence that surrounded the band staging area. Chris turned to see the unfamiliar face. “I have someone who wants to say hello.” As he said it, Sheri stepped from behind him and smiled. Tears ran down her face and quickly down Chris’s.

“Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful,” Chris cried as he ran towards her. He scooped her into his arms and lifted her over the fence. “I miss you so much.”

“Me too,” she replied as they kissed. A guard walked toward them, but decided to let them be, clearly she was not a threat. They kissed and hugged, the pouch of Chris’s underwear expanding, making his pants bump a full grown bulge. He did not care, and Sheri enjoyed the response.

“I can’t wait to show you Paris. Where are you staying?” Chris asked with excitement, the tears of both now gone.

“Same hotel as you, but uncle Ryan said we can stay at his condo if we want. It has a rooftop private hot tub.” Sheri replied.

It was going to be an amazing night, if Chris could hold himself back that long.

Bastien and Ryan met at a quiet restaurant. Despite what Ryan had told Sheri, Bastien and he were, in fact, very close. Their friendship had started as swimmers at the pool on days when Ryan was in Paris to where it was now. Deep friends, both gay, and starting to explore a more romantic level. Bastien owned the small swimwear and underwear shop, catering largely to a gay clientele, although he had a core of open minded straight guys who were regular customers. He was never going to be a millionaire running the shop, but the benefit of seeing cute guys trying on a wide assortment of swimwear and underwear made up for the lack of real money. Plus, Bastien was never at a loss for new swimwear at the pool. He was always open for adventure, especially if it involved swimsuits, sleek underwear, and hot guys.

“Let’s have some fun,” Bastien said to Ryan as they finished desert and the final pour of a magnificent French red wine.

“I’m up for that,” Ryan replied. “I have tomorrow free, so the night is ours.” Ryan gave his friend a mischievous smile. The two guys had never had sex, but the desire was there in both of them. Bastien, the younger, looked amazing in swimwear. He was a well sculptured man, with a robust and very reactive anatomy. Ryan was the older, more classic swimmer look. He was less forward, more cautious. His blue eyes were captivating, his graying hair still reflecting the blonde of his younger days. “What are you thinking?”

“Maybe we stop by the shop, pick out a few things to share and go sip champagne at my place. I am sure the hot tub is free.” Ryan smiled and nodded. It sounded like a great plan. Plus it gave Sheri and Ryan time alone at Ryan's condo.

The shop was three blocks away. The streets were still bustling with shoppers, tourists and locals making there way to points unknown. Bastien unlocked the door and the guys entered. Bastien led Ryan to the storage room, careful not to turn on the lights and attract customers. He pointed Ryan to a small section of hand picked swimsuits, all in their sizes, that Bastien pulled aside for his personal use. “Pick any you want to try,” Bastien said. His French accent was heavier, a side effect of the wine.

“Quite the little collection,” Ryan said as he scanned the several dozen suits, ranging from splashy square cuts to very erotic thongs or less. Ryan picked four, each one progressively more daring. Bastien smiled as he did so, and then added two more, one a very skimpy number that once on probably covered not much more than the male parts.

“It is only for private viewing,” Bastien said as he handed Ryan the most skimpy of suits.

Each loaded with six suits, they quietly left the shop and headed toward Bastien’s small, urban apartment. Ryan reached out and took Bastien’s hand. The two handsome men smiled as they walked. Maybe even slightly aroused already.

SwimTeamSpeedo 09-06-2015 03:17 PM

28 continued

“They are fun,” Sheri said as Patrick and Alex headed off on their own rest of the night. The four of them spent the evening touring Paris, taking in the Notre Dame cathedral, getting their character’s drawn by a street vendor, and sneaking in a cold beer at a sidewalk café.

“Yes, they are cool.” Chris replied as he gripped Sheri’s hand and pulled her into a kiss. He was wearing blue print shorts with the same pouch underwear underneath. The tighter shorts displaying a nice bulge. Sheri wore a matching blue solid blue mini skirt, short enough to drive Chris a little crazy and a white flower top. They kissed for several minutes before heading back to Ryan’s condo. Ryan got special permission from the band director to host the two, promising to make sure they were safe and in bed by 11, apart. Some promises would not be kept.

“I’ll be late,” the note read, “Have fun and enjoy a little wine and cheese.” the short note finished. The condo was delightful, albeit small. With his frequent flights to Paris, Ryan bought it as a place to stay and with longer term intentions of a retirement hide away. A spiral staircase led to a private rooftop hot tub. The hot tub was actually shared by four condos, but rarely used. Most of the owners were absentee, much like Ryan.

“Let’s get our suits on,” Sheri said as she stood overlooking the tub, five stories above the street. Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. He had already striped his shorts and shirt, now wearing the sleek, sexy, bikini he had hidden under the blue shorts. His fully aroused anatomy, tightly packed in the stretching pouch rubbed against her. “Someone’s ready for fun,” Sheri responded.

“I missed you so much,” Chris replied. He held her tight.

“Let me see what you have on,” Sheri asked as she turned to face him. Chris stepped back. He was fully exposed, but for the little band of silky blue print material that barely contained him. “Oh my, don’t you look hot.” Sheri responded. She reached out and grabbed him, pulling him into her. She rubbed his shoulders with one hand and felt very part of his bulging anatomy with the other.

“Oh man,” Chris replied. “Your touch feels so good.” CHris quickly grew very hard, his anatomy growing and bending to the contour of the pouch. He moaned as his body struggled inside the tight blue bikini.

“I love feeling your body,” Sheri replied, her hand feeling as he was growing inside it. “You are so amazing.” Chris moaned again. They held each other and kissed, a deep and long embrace. Just when Chris new he needed to break away he whispered. “Let’s get ready for the hot tub, maybe grab that wine.”

“Good idea,” Sheri replied. She watched as Chris stepped back, his very erect manhood almost bursting from the seal of the pouch. He was pointed down, the outline of him bending erect between his legs, every aspect of his features molded into the silky material. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was the beginning of a night of new experiences and new levels for both of them. And new swimsuits.

solarguy 09-07-2015 09:38 PM

As always…thanks so much for all the effort you put into your writing. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You have such an ease to your story telling. Thanks again!!!!