Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More

Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally have pool access (http://www.MensSwimSuitBoard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2560)

speedos123 10-23-2019 02:04 AM

Hi StrawberryBoards, you are hot, hot hot. Enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing.

StrawberryBoards 10-23-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vega1210
I like the thong swimsuit!!!!

The thong swimsuits are fun... but a little bit (a lot actually) hard to find times and places to wear. The most fun I have are suits that provide full coverage initially but ride up a little on their own while you are swimming for an extra nice exit from the pool (or hot tub).

StrawberryBoards 10-23-2019 08:08 AM

I do want to wear these two suits sometime; will likely have to wait until spring for ocean and lake opportunities. Maybe sometime late at night... at least for the one.

Minimalist75 10-23-2019 10:26 AM

G strin

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
I do want to wear these two suits sometime; will likely have to wait until spring for ocean and lake opportunities. Maybe sometime late at night... at least for the one.

Where do you swim in an ocean or lake that allows g strings?

Torchwatch 10-23-2019 04:57 PM

There is a beach in northern France were nudity is banned, the local gendarme rides a horse in the dunes hunting for nudists, wear a thong or g string, however brief and you'll get away with it.

StrawberryBoards 10-23-2019 05:05 PM

I live close close to San Francisco where I sometimes see men wearing thongs and g-strings on the city sidewalks.

StrawberryBoards 10-23-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torchwatch
There is a beach in northern France were nudity is banned, the local gendarme rides a horse in the dunes hunting for nudists, wear a thong or g string, however brief and you'll get away with it.

What's the name of this beach?

NE_OH_thonger 10-23-2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Where do you swim in an ocean or lake that allows g strings?

Here in Ohio, thong swimwear is legal at all state park beaches. I've been wearing them since 2003.

StrawberryBoards 10-23-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
Here in Ohio, thong swimwear is legal at all state park beaches. I've been wearing them since 2003.

How often do people exercise their right to wear them though?

BikenSwim 10-24-2019 04:06 PM

At Riis Park Beach in NYC I wear T-back thong suits, as they look better in back than a g-string. Also, tiny Mategear flat-front bikini suits. I never get any complaints.