PDA

View Full Version : Is his swimsuit too small?

lucas
12-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Is his swimsuit too small? I say no. On the right guy no suit is too small.

realswimmer
12-21-2011, 04:28 AM
I wear smaller ones :)

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-21-2011, 11:41 AM
He fits it well. Looks great, looks hot and looks like he is having fun.

dorcas3
12-21-2011, 12:11 PM
His expression is one of bravado-like he was answering a dare. I just don't know where i would wear one so skimpy. Certainly not a the Y swimming laps. I limit myself to no less than 2" sides and a fully covered butt. Still glad to see someone with his sense of humour!

tightjeans
12-21-2011, 12:22 PM
I would be embarassed to admit that I could stuff my junk in something like that.

inmywetbikini
12-21-2011, 02:56 PM
He looks great in it. A fit guy in a skimpy suit is a treat for the eyes -- and it feels good to wear, too! Perfect for a pool party or sexy beach.

dorcas3
12-21-2011, 05:06 PM
IMWB: Get one -put it on and post it!

Byron
12-21-2011, 06:55 PM
I object to the front centre seam spoiling the design here but another great pic nevertheless - where DO you find 'em?

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-21-2011, 10:27 PM
I object to the front centre seam spoiling the design here but another great pic nevertheless - where DO you find 'em?

On a second look, you are right, that seam looks awful. I think I thought it was a draw string hanging out the first time. Much hotter if it was a clean look.

Definately not much room if he gets too excited either, but that's part of the fun!

tightjeans
12-22-2011, 10:59 AM
On second/third etc look, that pic is beginning to look photo shoped to me.

Byron
12-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes - there is some sort of yellow braiding at the side seams and the leg openings and then an unnatural white line appears from waist to crotch.

thongboy
12-22-2011, 02:16 PM
a speedo could never be too small for my taste! :)

microbikinidave
08-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Is his swimsuit too small? I say no. On the right guy no suit is too small.
Hey, newer members! Look what treats are in store in previous posts. This guy just oozes confidence and sex appeal, and looks like he would just smile and say nothing to critical people who are secretly envious. Great abs and orgasmic navels deserve to be showcased for all to enjoy:):):)

mrb1
08-24-2020, 07:28 PM
I don't have a bikini that conservative. I won't have one with sides over 1/4" wide. I wear them on public beaches, too. Almost all of mine are half-backs from the TM Collection Japan.

swim suit eddie
08-25-2020, 03:55 AM
It looks great, but seems to look like a sexy men's swimsuit coming off. He certainly looks in good shape too. I tried on one of my favorite Arena brand water polo swim briefs and much to my surprise, they still fit well. They may not be as small as his swim briefs, but still keep all male privates snug and secure and they still really feel nice wearing them.

sebbie
08-25-2020, 08:11 PM
The right size suit,,,,

BikenSwim
08-27-2020, 11:40 PM
I like to wear flat-front Mategear suits, smallest anywhere yet comfortable. Here's a link to my new album, comments are welcome https://photos.app.goo.gl/L975sGdjFBseRKzH9 By the way, I lost 20 pounds since the restaurants closed in NY City.

swim suit eddie
12-28-2020, 01:45 AM
Iv'e seen many guys that wear rather reveling speedo swimsuits and really look good in them too. I remember wearing an Adias swimsuit, one size smaller and it fit so well. My male lowers were outlined in them, including being snug in the behind. One day at our swim club, I was with my somewhat older aunt and my cousin of the same age as me and a similar body build, who was wearing the same style of swim briefs. She didn't approve of our swimwear, yet we were still young and it didn't bother us. Those rather small Adias swimsuits felt so nice too. One afternoon after many of the swim club members and guests had left earlier that afternoon, she took us both into the coed dressing room while saying"those swimsuits are too inappropiate and have to come off now." After a lot of childlike protesting, she eventually had both he and I out of those reveling small swimsuits and soon wearing baggy boxer undershorts with Bermuda shorts over them. During the day at the club, both he and I were complimented by many young women at the swim club how sexy those reveling swimsuits looked on us. In the end a question often asked by other older adults to his mom, my aunt at the swim club "Isn't his swimsuit too small?"

October26
01-05-2021, 12:43 PM
This is a small suit but I think the trend for lap swimmers is two inches or less. At my pool the briefs are getting much smaller. I wear a suits like these but would not it it was at the lake or family swim.

Schoolspeedo
01-29-2021, 04:26 PM
I prefer a small suit hence why I wear Kiniki Andre suits most of the time.