PDA

View Full Version : speedos by JGD

Byron
07-07-2012, 11:34 PM
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44264

Does anyone know this brand?
Very strange website - models seem to be virtual but show some very nice low cut speedos called Splash but sometimes called speedo SP-Star.
Could be Japanese but prices are in L dollars.

Byron
07-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Goodness knows what this is all about - it seems those in the second life deal in Linden Dollars - but they're not real even though exchange rates are published.

Torchwatch
07-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Second Life is a video game, it consists of an unlimited chat room in which your avitar is able to move about and network with the avitars of others.
Choosing an avitar's body and then dressing it to perfection is an early objective.
Part of the objective of the game is to create a home and lifestyle for your avitar that will attract people that you might like.
Everything in the game world is virtual but may be bought and sold in virtual money or even real cash.
It seems that dressing your avitar in exciting swimwear is possible in the virtual world, since it dosn't really exist how can it be wrong?

Byron
07-08-2012, 03:41 PM
......thanks for info. on my confusing discovery !

SwimTeamSpeedo
07-09-2012, 11:05 PM
When I clicked the link in Byron's note, my security software gave me a "high" security warning about the tracker software that the link wanted to drop onto my computer and blocked it.

Byron
07-10-2012, 02:13 AM
OK - my security did not signal that but I shall keep well away from it.