PDA

View Full Version : What about strings

SwimTeamSpeedo
07-05-2012, 01:43 PM
When I am swimming competition or working out the strings are always in, but sometimes after or when I am just hanging out I like to have them outside. Like this morning as soon as I finished my swim, before getting out of the water, I pulled them out. I go through "phases" where I really like them out, then some days always in, and sometimes just the ends of one hanging out. It's funny how much thought I am putting in this, but it occurred to me that there is something to the whole string look. What look do you guys go for with the strings?

Byron
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Yes, always go to out' ready for post-swim shower

kumu
07-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I like my strings outside

Swimmboy
07-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I like when guys have their drawstrings out - it looks both casual and sexy at the same time

SwimTeamSpeedo
07-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Okay, so is it hotter to have the whole knot hanging out, just the strings untied and hanging out or just showing the two ends.... I usually just pull the whole string (tied up) out after I get done with my workout. Sometimes during the workout I leave a short part of at least one hanging out over the top of the suit. :confused:

Torchwatch
08-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Did anyone notice that after diving and while swimming to the side of the Olympic diving pool the Chinese diver Lin Yue would pull out his swim briefs string, let it dangle then stuff it back into his suit before climbing out of the pool?

kumu
08-11-2012, 11:18 PM
I did not notice, good eyes!

I like my tie strings out.

Byron
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Very strange..... let's assume he follows a strict discipline that he must at all times present himself tidily on exit from the dive pool (which would not be unusual in the regimes, at times harshly , imposed on young Chinese athletes). He then has barely a second to perform this string manoeuvre in the space of his depth in the pool and the pool wall.