PDA

View Full Version : SpeedoDuck

louis
04-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I try d to reach him via the internet google and yahoo no way.
Perhaps he is not aware of the new speedo board.
I can say say that he is on facebook and Dailymotion but I am not reg. on both.
Perhaps Byron or Torchwatch would have better resuits.

Byron
04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
OK - worth a check - but do you remember the exact date he said he would be closing down his website ?

(You also asked "what would you do if you were Speedoduck?" and I think
I agree with him, in accordance with the old expression "always leave the
stage while the audience is stil clapping").

louis
04-12-2012, 08:02 PM
He sead he was getting old, he still looked good to me in his HOM suits.
He didnt say he was leaving the internet or the board he mentionned that he felt he was getting old and realisez that soon he wouldnt look good in a speedo so I assumed that he had intentions to do at least leave the board.
Iocated him via facebook and outher sites but I am not reg. on those sites.
I am on enough sites a sit is.

SpeedoDuck.ca
speedoduck.ca

Byron
04-12-2012, 08:41 PM
:confused: I'm a bit confused - he can't leave (this) board because he's not on it anyway (and if he was a PM to him would be possible).

Did he therefore express his feelings to you prior to November 2011 ?

Byron
04-14-2012, 03:32 AM
:( Sorry Louis - tried all ways but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet earth.

Byron
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
There are still a dozen movies here which he seems to have put up last year.
He says contact speedoduck.ca but we know that's now defunct (this site is slow and very difficult to navigate but it's clearly him (or should I say HOM ?) in those.

http://gallery.me.com/speedoduck#100000

louis
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Its not this new board he quited its the old one he is not even aware of this new board.
Im trying to reach him to have him be aware.
He can be reached via facebook and another site similar but I am not subscribed to them, as you have just mentionned he is also on QuickTime.
I do not want to be subscribed to the site I just mentionned I am to much already on outher sites similar.

Byron
04-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Do you remember writing to mensswimandunder exactly a year ago?
(you liked Russel's T shirt which he had been wearing on the beach when visiting the Gold Coast).

At the same time Michel said he loved the website and had linked it to his own. However, he gave out a URL which is unobtainable (and I'm not surprised - it looks a little crazy to me - but does it make any sense to you?).

Here is how he stated it (and it is word for word correctly typed):

http://web.me.com/speedoduck/SpeedoDuck/Mes_liens,_my_links.html

louis
04-14-2012, 08:46 PM
I think I know why we have so much trouble locating him he has apple and we have windows.

Byron
04-14-2012, 10:52 PM
....we are so near but so far.

There is a typing error* somewhere in that link
of his but I don't know where, so we are stuck.

*he must have done all those intros to his movies
himself - did you see that blog is bolg and he
slips back into French in other places ?

Anyway I've sent an Email and the postmaster
hasn't returned it so far (I have said contact
you so that communications will be en francais).

louis
04-14-2012, 11:10 PM
We all know that as a french canadian he is very poor in english (MUCH WORST THEN I AM)
Even if you do suceed to reach its to no avail to tell him to email me , he doesnt remember my email ID or it probably changed since our last communications. Un les you gave him my EMAIL ID WITCH IS OK.

Byron
04-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Oui, je l'ai faire.

Byron
04-15-2012, 03:52 AM
LOL - I was going to congratulate Crail on his excellent French which I understood but then I learned that he had the text automatically processed.
Those Google translators can be an entertainment in themselves and I bet they've not met canard de speedo before .
"S'il vous plait garcon, j'aurai le canard avec les fruits de mer speedo et frites" !

louis
04-15-2012, 12:05 PM
(Corrrection) OUI JE L AI FAIT.

Byron
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
.......should have relied on first instincts - that's what I typed and then I corrected myself !

Crail
04-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Monseur Byron, Je ne parle pas francais courement; mais c'est moi apres cinque annes de francais etude. LOL

Apart from bad spelling, this is my attempt at writing for real; no translation.

louis
04-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Lol Je ne parle pas le francais courramant mais apres cinq annnes d etude c est bien moi.
I wont garantee the theres not any misspellings but the right way to say it is there.

Pour ma recompense vous devez m envoyer chacun un beau speedo n est ce pas...... usager fera l affaire bien sur.

Il semblerait que Spee..Duck est bien vivant mails pour nous il est mort.

OMG I WISH I HAD A SITE LIKE THIS IN FRENCH...........

louis
04-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Ops... Correction Mais.

Byron
04-16-2012, 12:38 AM
......et aussi l'annee n'est-ce pas ?

RTF - je comprend tous les deux et c'est tres amusant pour moi.
Tu demande a Crail un petit speedo mais c'est excessif peut etre ?
Je lui dis qu'il y a longtemps pour moi - passe cinquante ans de
mon ecole. Mais je lui offre mes remerciements pour la poste en
francais et ta traduction .

Bonne nuit mes amis

Crail
04-16-2012, 04:27 AM
OMG, Byron - 62 years for me and, horror of horrors Around that time can you imagine me in "wool" swim briefs. Major yuk. And not a pleasant sight.

louis
04-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Nope bad french this time Byron.BUT ARE WE NOT GETTING OFF TOPIC HERE, NOW ITS FRENCH ENGLISH-ENGLISH FRENCH LESSONS......
Honesly I feel that we are neglecting the topic we are supposed to have here and that is SPEEDOS, WHAT THIS FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE MEANT FOR.
Voyons les gars, SPEEDOS est ce assez clair... avev tous les respects que je vous doit bien sur.
Come on guys Speedos is that clear enough , (0PS AVEC)
LOL just to keep on topic we all know that most make sounds wene having speedo fun like OHHHH... AH.... MMM... MORE - MORE, DONT STOP... OH yeahhhhh.... yes-yes , SLURPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.... LICK IT UP MANNNNNNNN....YA LIKE MY SPEEDO HUH... OK WELL LICK IT UP GOOD BUDDY ETC
OK HOW ABOUT TRANSLATING THAT I
N FRENCH LOL.
WHAT OUTHER SOUNDS DO YOU THINK IS MUTTERED OR DO YOU MAKE WE HAVING SPEEDO FUN WITH ANOTHER SPEEDO LOVER.

Byron
04-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Well, you have a point - but if we just recede to speedo climax noises I fear this forum will become as empty as lycra buy and sell.

Crail
04-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Louis, believe Apple and Windows is not the problem. I use Apple and have no problem with Windows

Byron
04-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Of course - the process of connection to the www may be different but just because some computers are not embedded with microsoft drives does not mean they become remote from the rest of the world (if it did Apple would sell nothing).

Btw, even Bill Gates has privately admitted that if he had not been in such a rush at the beginning he would have adopted the Apple technology.

louis
04-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Byron, my referring to speedo fun sounds was meant only as a joke.

Byron
04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
OK - glad to hear it.

Mon francais might have been terrible but Crail
obviously got the gist of it as he responded.

Btw my recede above should be regress
(one has to watch one's English bien sur)

This is Expo just for you ( though I must confess
I do not spot a speedo on those balconies):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/electrospark/3888853492/sizes/l/in/photostream/

louis
04-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey you french wasnt that bad its just that you put words in front and back of words wene they should have bene vice versa.
The pic you sent really has nothing to do with expo 67, its an appt complex they did built for the occasion never the less.
Its called HABITAT 67.
Its not on Ile Notre Dame or St Helene its in le cite du Havre, it has obviousely an indoor pool so one must not expect to see anyone in speedos on the balconies unless sun tanning.
theres a bike path right in front of it leading to iles ND and St Helene via le pont de la Concorde that was built for the occasion of The Montreal expo 67 and terre des hommes.
Its very common to see guys in speedos biking towards the Islands were the olympic pools have bene built.

louis
04-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Google - la cite du havre and habitat 67

Byron
04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Yep - Habitat, being on the peninsula of Cite du Havre, was not physically part of all that was erected on Ile Notre Dame (et Ste. Helene).

However, put it this way (and I quote) : "Habitat was the major theme exhibition of World Expo 67".

Btw I did not know it has its own indoor pool but the balconies were a joke visavis the naughty cruise boys in Dominica and getting you mad for being off-topic with a unique block of appartements.

louis
04-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Visavis tsk tsk tsk... VIS A VIS, it means close by or near by.

Byron
04-17-2012, 09:20 PM
:p In its literal French it means face to face.
In its English usage it is "in relation to "

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vis-a-vis

Crail
04-18-2012, 04:24 AM
Visa v Mastercard - Let's give everyone credit - LOL